• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That sounds... Fascinating! Haven't studied much on the supernatural, but hey! Knowledge is power, and I'm always willing to learn of new things.

-Seems Ford got a new friend quick- :p
---
Semiramis: Should ask first...
Ford: Haha! I like this guy! Always ready to learn anything new, no matter it's amount of weirdness!

Stanley: It's a weird town, but our life story really revolves around it.

Dipper: When we were 12, Mabel and I got sent there to get some fresh air during the summer, staying with our great uncle Stan.

___

"Good idea..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ford: Haha! I like this guy! Always ready to learn anything new, no matter it's amount of weirdness!

Stanley: It's a weird town, but our life story really revolves around it.

Dipper: When we were 12, Mabel and I got sent there to get some fresh air during the summer, staying with our great uncle Stan.

___

"Good idea..."
Sounds something similar to Spike and Sparkplug.
---
Semiramis: "Say..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's see... How to guess a name...
---
Semiramis: "Is it safe for him to remain here?"
Mabel: Trick question!

Stanley: Name's Stanley!

Ford: And my name is Stanford!

___

(...It's far from safe here. He's not the only young Pokemon in this group, but after everything, after being separated for so long, fearing the worst had happened to him..I don't feel it's the right decision to let him stay here, Not while the Decepticons are on a rampage.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: Trick question!

Stanley: Name's Stanley!

Ford: And my name is Stanford!

___

(...It's far from safe here. He's not the only young Pokemon in this group, but after everything, after being separated for so long, fearing the worst had happened to him..I don't feel it's the right decision to let him stay here, Not while the Decepticons are on a rampage.)
Well, you got us there.
---
Semiramis: "I was thinking on sending you to Beach City again"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, you got us there.
---
Semiramis: "I was thinking on sending you to Beach City again"
Stanley: Yeah, it was me. I had ownership of the house for thirty years and turned it into a tourist attraction, after a fight led to my brother getting sucked into a portal to other dimensions.

Ford: We, uh...didn't exactly see eye to eye after high school. That was a separate incident. But we're on much better terms now, as you can see!

Stanley: Exploring the world for science, supernatural, and treasure! Also hot babes.

Ford: There are endless worlds out there with new mysteries just waiting to be solved, more discoveries to be documented, more sciences waiting to be defined. Gravity Falls is a place unlike any other, but it's where I started. Once we defeated the mastermind behind a particularly weird armageddon, I concluded that it was time I moved on. The kids returned home to their parents, and we left Gravity Falls to discover anomalies lurking across the globe!
___

(I really do wish I could stay and continue to help, but I'm worried for my son's safety, and I don't want to let him out of my sight...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Stanley: Yeah, it was me. I had ownership of the house for thirty years and turned it into a tourist attraction, after a fight led to my brother getting sucked into a portal to other dimensions.

Ford: We, uh...didn't exactly see eye to eye after high school. That was a separate incident. But we're on much better terms now, as you can see!

Stanley: Exploring the world for science, supernatural, and treasure! Also hot babes.

Ford: There are endless worlds out there with new mysteries just waiting to be solved, more discoveries to be documented, more sciences waiting to be defined. Gravity Falls is a place unlike any other, but it's where I started. Once we defeated the mastermind behind a particularly weird armageddon, I concluded that it was time I moved on. The kids returned home to their parents, and we left Gravity Falls to discover anomalies lurking across the globe!
___

(I really do wish I could stay and continue to help, but I'm worried for my son's safety, and I don't want to let him out of my sight...)
With all that you've been telling me? I'm growing somewhat impatient to pay you a visit at your place.
---
Semiramis: "Understandable, you need time for each other"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With all that you've been telling me? I'm growing somewhat impatient to pay you a visit at your place.
---
Semiramis: "Understandable, you need time for each other"
Ford: Haha! Fortunately, you won't have any Bill Cipher to deal with first.
___

(I suspect he'll want to stay and help, too, but I just...can't allow him to do that right now.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ford: Haha! Fortunately, you won't have any Bill Cipher to deal with first.
___

(I suspect he'll want to stay and help, too, but I just...can't allow him to do that right now.)
I haven't heard that name before, yet I get a bad feeling from it.
---
Semiramis: "I get that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't heard that name before, yet I get a bad feeling from it.
---
Semiramis: "I get that..."
Ford: We've dealt with him three times. Twice now we've worked with Chaldea to bring him down. The first time around, it was my brother who came up with the plan and made the move to finish him off.

Dipper: I'm glad he's never going to return...

Mabel: Same here, he was a real creep.

Stanley: Not to mention insane. An insane monster who could enter minds and warp reality.
___

(A mother always has to do what's best for her children, right?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ford: We've dealt with him three times. Twice now we've worked with Chaldea to bring him down. The first time around, it was my brother who came up with the plan and made the move to finish him off.

Dipper: I'm glad he's never going to return...

Mabel: Same here, he was a real creep.

Stanley: Not to mention insane. An insane monster who could enter minds and warp reality.
___

(A mother always has to do what's best for her children, right?)
No wonder Megatron is so interested in you.
---
Semiramis: "A mother always has to do what's best for her children..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No wonder Megatron is so interested in you.
---
Semiramis: "A mother always has to do what's best for her children..."
Stanley: No kidding. Nothing's normal in our lives!

Dipper: You still don't even know the half of it! Life's been tough for most of us, but it's also been an amazing adventure.
___

(Very much so...Thank you. For offering to send us back there for the time being.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Stanley: No kidding. Nothing's normal in our lives!

Dipper: You still don't even know the half of it! Life's been tough for most of us, but it's also been an amazing adventure.
___

(Very much so...Thank you. For offering to send us back there for the time being.)
Grimlock wanna know if Grimlock can fight stuff there!
---
Semiramis: "It's for the best currently..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: Oh, trust me, there's plenty of not so friendly anomalies in Gravity Falls you could take on.
___

(Thank you. I'll let my son know where we'll be heading...)
Then Grimlock wanna see place too!
---
Semiramis: "It's only adequate"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Then Grimlock wanna see place too!
---
Semiramis: "It's only adequate"
Dipper: After we beat the Decepticons, first!

___

(Mom? Is something wrong?)

(Excuse for one moment, Semi.)

"Speaking to her son, now."

(But mooooooom, I wanna help fight these guys! They captured me and so many people, they're bad! I can fight now, and I want to!)

(You're also young, and still in need of proper feeding and rest after all they've put you through.)

(I know I need to rest up, but do you know how long we were apart? I missed you, so much...but I still survived on my own. Even without you. For years! I can totally survive a few days battling robots, especially now that you're back!)

(I'm fully aware of how long it's been. And now that I have you back, I...couldn't forgive myself is something happened to you. And it's not safe here. I'm not taking that risk. We're going somewhere else. Somewhere where it is safe. Both of us.)

(Mom, come on! We have to help them! Let me help! Please?)

(...Maybe someday, but not now. Regardless of how well you've done on your own up until the Decepticons struck, I can't allow you to stay in danger any longer. I'm putting my hoof down. We're leaving. We'll reunite with the others once this place is safe again.)

"Sigh" (Fine...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: After we beat the Decepticons, first!

___

(Mom? Is something wrong?)

(Excuse for one moment, Semi.)

"Speaking to her son, now."

(But mooooooom, I wanna help fight these guys! They captured me and so many people, they're bad! I can fight now, and I want to!)

(You're also young, and still in need of proper feeding and rest after all they've put you through.)

(I know I need to rest up, but do you know how long we were apart? I missed you, so much...but I still survived on my own. Even without you. For years! I can totally survive a few days battling robots, especially now that you're back!)

(I'm fully aware of how long it's been. And now that I have you back, I...couldn't forgive myself is something happened to you. And it's not safe here. I'm not taking that risk. We're going somewhere else. Somewhere where it is safe. Both of us.)

(Mom, come on! We have to help them! Let me help! Please?)

(...Maybe someday, but not now. Regardless of how well you've done on your own up until the Decepticons struck, I can't allow you to stay in danger any longer. I'm putting my hoof down. We're leaving. We'll reunite with the others once this place is safe again.)

"Sigh" (Fine...)
Right, Megatron must be stopped!
---
-Semiramis is waiting-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Wheeljack too, finds it neat when his creations are praised- :V
---
???: "Stay away from me, freak!"
LOL
---
Deadpool: "Well, can't say I'm not one, but dude, you're a talking car! You're not exactly best suited to call people freaks."

It's not lie we've ever had the chance of trying, guy was crazy enough to try to get the blood of Unicron to power himself up and no results known...
---
-So did the others-

Kuro: "...Okay, sorry for misbehaving...."
Unicron..

"Ford recalled Unicron from the mysterious journal he's been studying, and so did everyone else who had discussed said journal with him."

___

"On one hand, Kuro wasn't wrong about most of the thing she about Aquamarine. On the other hand, there's thing called "Bullying a Dragon", and it's not exactly a wise move to make. :V"

"Both Shuriken and Hurricane landed hard before the portal was opened. the damage has rendered them both K.O.'d
Kamui: "What is Unicron?"
---
Kanna: "Now we have no idea where they are and we lost some of our friends too!" :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unicron..

"Ford recalled Unicron from the mysterious journal he's been studying, and so did everyone else who had discussed said journal with him."

___

"On one hand, Kuro wasn't wrong about most of the thing she about Aquamarine. On the other hand, there's thing called "Bullying a Dragon", and it's not exactly a wise move to make. :V"

"Both Shuriken and Hurricane landed hard before the portal was opened. the damage has rendered them both K.O.'d
---
Kanna: "Now we have no idea where they are and we lost some of our friends too!" :glare:
Unicron, the Chaos-Bringer and twin brother of our God, who devoured planets...

He was permanently killed way too long ago, I was there, so it's not like he matters now. How do you know of Unicron?

Amakusa: "He was an entity that Stanford found about in a book of various cosmic entities"
---
Kuro: "Look, I doubt they went off the city, she has obviously no clue of who she's looking for"
Dipper: We've beat powerful enemies before!

Mabel: And we can beat them again!
___

(Semi. We're ready now.)
I like that attitude!
---
Semiramis: "Allow to speak with some Casters first"
LOL
---
Deadpool: "Well, can't say I'm not one, but dude, you're a talking car! You're not exactly best suited to call people freaks."
Jeanne: "Good to see there's actually some heart in this race..."
---
???: "My T-Cog is in a bad state so I'm stuck in this mode"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

He was permanently killed way too long ago, I was there, so it's not like he matters now. How do you know of Unicron?

Amakusa: "He was an entity that Stanford found about in a book of various cosmic entities"
---
Kuro: "Look, I doubt they went off the city, she has obviously no clue of who she's looking for"
Ford was correct, then. I'm relieved to know we'll never have to worry about dealing with Unicron...

Ford: It was discovered among a small library on a remote and deserted island by our own Aya Drevis. We still don't know who the author is, but given the wide range of cosmic entities documented throughout the book, we can determine the author was an interdimensional traveler. Not unlike myself. In addition to Unicorn, the book contained entries on several other mechanical beings that some of you Autobots here might just be familiar with...

___

Specter: Wherever they went, we need to act quickly, but we also need a plan to get rid of that dreaded wand...If we were human, that last attack would've killed us for certain.

"Does Jack notice the state of the Froakies?"

I like that attitude!
---
Semiramis: "Allow to speak with some Casters first"
Dipper: In the meantime...Do you...mind if I get some pictures with you guys? :lol:

___

(Of course. We'll wait right here.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
???: "My T-Cog is in a bad state so I'm stuck in this mode"
Deadpool: :laugh:

---
Ford was correct, then. I'm relieved to know we'll never have to worry about dealing with Unicron...

Ford: It was discovered among a small library on a remote and deserted island by our own Aya Drevis. We still don't know who the author is, but given the wide range of cosmic entities documented throughout the book, we can determine the author was an interdimensional traveler. Not unlike myself. In addition to Unicorn, the book contained entries on several other mechanical beings that some of you Autobots here might just be familiar with...

___

Specter: Wherever they went, we need to act quickly, but we also need a plan to get rid of that dreaded wand...If we were human, that last attack would've killed us for certain.

Kamui: "He sounds like Bill Cipher..."

Ingrid: -not there, but suddenly feels like reading a book :V-
---
Kanna: "So we just need to look around the forest... that's good to know."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: In the meantime...Do you...mind if I get some pictures with you guys? :lol:

___

(Of course. We'll wait right here.)
For sure! Come here!
---
-After speaking with some Caster, they understood Semiramis's decision and agreed to help-

___

---
Well, like what kind, you mean?

Amakusa: "There's some named Primus and a groups called the 13 Primes"

That is our God and his first creations, alright...

Yukari: -To Ingrid- "Why not look for one then?" :V
---
Abigail: "We should get going then..."

Jack: "M-My friends!" -Picks the Froakies-

Mata Hari: -Was holding Erika and Mary and took the hit for them, currently sporting a number of bruises- "A-Are you two okay...?"

Erika/Mary: "Ms. Margaretha..." :sadeyes:
Deadpool: :laugh:
???: "Hey! Don't laugh about it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---

---

Mata Hari: -Was holding Erika and Mary and took the hit for them, currently sporting a number of bruises- "A-Are you two okay...?"

Ford: Incredible! I was doubtful we'd ever come across them or some of their creations. Whoever wrote this book has been around for a long time...Either that or they're also a time traveler. Out of curiosity, has there been any sign of them in recent years?
___

"They're unresponsive and have have cartooney swirls in place of their pupils."

(Mata Hari took Mary and Erika away from the battle to safe place, so Aquamarine's attack wouldn't have affected any of the three them.)

For sure! Come here!
---
-After speaking with some Caster, they understood Semiramis's decision and agreed to help-
Dipper: Yes!

Mabel: I want in!
___

"Kind and wise of them!"

"Open a portal to Beach City so they can remain safe there."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
???: "Hey! Don't laugh about it!"
Ford: Incredible! I was doubtful we'd ever come across them or some of their creations. Whoever wrote this book has been around for a long time...Either that or they're also a time traveler. Out of curiosity, has there been any sign of them in recent years?
___

(Mata Hari took Mary and Erika away from the battle to safe place, so Aquamarine's attack wouldn't have affected any of the three them.)
Palu: "Perhaps we should wonder that after we take our home?"
---
-what KoP said-
---
Ingrid: "Meh. Too lazy." :V
---
Deadpool: :joyful:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

---
-what KoP said-
Not recently, and the green woman is right...

How do we get to Megatron? He surely must be secured and Soundwave could be on us now.
---
-Oooooooh right-

Jack: "Please wake up..."
Ingrid: "Meh. Too lazy." :V
---
Deadpool: :joyful:
Yukari: "Well, what you expect me to do?" :V

-Using Ran as a chair-
---
???: "What's so funny now?"
"And smile for the camera!"
___

"Unaware of what's going on in Beach City...For now."

(Thank you greatly for this, Casters.)

(We'll see you guys later!)
Did you get my good side?
---
Iri: "Have good luck, you two"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-what KoP said-

How do we get to Megatron? He surely must be secured and Soundwave could be on us now.
---
-Oooooooh right-

Ford: Right, right, we can discuss it more later. Science can wait when the answer to the question isn't required to accomplish what matters most right now: and right now, what matters is defeating the Decepticons and taking back Basel.

We have no idea where Megatron is holed up. Last time we saw him, he was speaking to us while we were imprisoned.

"Heshima was using his X-Ray vision to scan the area for possible hidden threats once again."

___

"They aren't waking up."

Phantump... (They are okay...They've just fainted...) "Not unconscious like the Froakies, but he is still a bit dizzy."

Did you get my good side?
---
Iri: "Have good luck, you two"
Mabel: That depends, which side is your better side?
___

(Likewise. Take back our home. I know you can do it.)

"And the portal closed as they entered."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Well, what you expect me to do?" :V

-Using Ran as a chair-
---
???: "What's so funny now?"
Ingrid: "Gaps." :V

-using D.D. as a chair-

Rook: -forced to wave a giant leaf to the ladies as a fan- Poor Daisuke... I actually feel bad for him...
---
Deadpool: "You." :V

---
-Oooooooh right-

Ford: Right, right, we can discuss it more later. Science can wait when the answer to the question isn't required to accomplish what matters most right now: and right now, what matters is defeating the Decepticons and taking back Basel.

We have no idea where Megatron is holed up. Last time we saw him, he was speaking to us while we were imprisoned.

"Heshima was using his X-Ray vision to scan the area for possible hidden threats once again."

___

"They aren't waking up."

Phantump... (They are okay...They've just fainted...) "Not unconscious like the Froakies, but he is still a bit dizzy."
Kamui: "Enkidu?"
---
Kanna: "Well, we should still find a safe place for them to rest in..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

"They aren't waking up."

---
Enkidu: "Yes?"

-Also I just remembered I never did Enkidu's resummoning, so let's say it happened off-screen- :V

-So far Heshima can see none nearby...-
---
Jack: "The rooms we're staying in!"
Dipper: We totally got it in the picture!
___

(Whoa, what's this place?)

(A town called Beach City, located in...Well, consider this...another Earth.)
Then well done!
---
-Kid is new to alternate worlds- :p
Ingrid: "Gaps." :V

-using D.D. as a chair-

Rook: -forced to wave a giant leaf to the ladies as a fan- Poor Daisuke... I actually feel bad for him...
---
Deadpool: "You." :V
Chen: -Serving them tea-

Yukari: "Hmmm, but why should I do that?" :V -Sips tea-
---
???: "If I had enough strength, I'd run you over!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

-Also I just remembered I never did Enkidu's resummoning, so let's say it happened off-screen- :V

---
Ford: Of course, surely Enkidu of all people could track him down!

We'll also need to put Lusamine somewhere safe before departing...

"He's already taking a pouncing stance just in case, ready to attack any foe he spots."

___

Specter: Mata Hari could look after them for now...

"Aquamarine will pay for the things she'd done..."

Then well done!
---
-Kid is new to alternate worlds- :p
Dipper: Sure thing, pal!

Mabel: We just took a photo with a giant robot superhero!

Dipper: I know, right?

___

"Very."

(Some of Chaldea's other people are currently staying here as well. Come along, dear, I'll introduce you!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chen: -Serving them tea-

Yukari: "Hmmm, but why should I do that?" :V -Sips tea-
---
???: "If I had enough strength, I'd run you over!"
Ingrid: "I'll let you make one flat chest joke without me complaining." :V

-but that removes all the fun :V-
---
Deadpool: "Wouldn't kill me." V:

---

"He's already taking a pouncing stance just in case, ready to attack any foe he spots."

___

Phosphora: "How about we use our tour guides?" -the controlled Decepticons-
---
Kanna: "Agreed. Illya-chan, we'll carry them to Margaretha-san. Then you get us back with the others."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: Sure thing, pal!

Mabel: We just took a photo with a giant robot superhero!

Dipper: I know, right?

___

"Very."

(Some of Chaldea's other people are currently staying here as well. Come along, dear, I'll introduce you!)
You guys think I'm a super hero? :b:
---
-They are probably having lots of fun!-

:p
Ingrid: "I'll let you make one flat chest joke without me complaining." :V

-but that removes all the fun :V-
---
Deadpool: "Wouldn't kill me." V:
Yukari: "So? Seeing you upset it's what makes it worth it" :V
---
???: "Would still hurt!"

___

---
Kanna: "Agreed. Illya-chan, we'll carry them to Margaretha-san. Then you get us back with the others."
Rumble: "And get killed by our own?!"

Blitzwing: "At this point, I'm sure we'll die anyway"
---
Illya: "Sure! I hope they recover soon"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Rumble: "And get killed by our own?!"

Blitzwing: "At this point, I'm sure we'll die anyway"
---
Illya: "Sure! I hope they recover soon"
(I'm willing to spare those who aren't necessary to kill and might even change their ways, but the Decepticons seem pure evil at worst and deadset extremists at best. I don't think anyone's going through a change of heart in this case.)

"Ahem" Yes, the Decepticons you have here are another good option. One way or another, we'll locate Megatron. Hmm, in fact, why not put both ideas into effect? No harm to be done in being thorough in our search.

___

Specter: Return as quickly as you can. Those Gems could have gone anywhere by now...

"Not far off they could see Chaldea's Rapidash approaching. With what looked like a younger one following."

You guys think I'm a super hero? :b:
---
-They are probably having lots of fun!-

:p

"
Mabel: Well, we've kinda heard what your team does already. Aren't you one?
___

"For sure!"

Aquamarine: "Smug face"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: Well, we've kinda heard what your team does already. Aren't you one?
___

"For sure!"

Aquamarine: "Smug face"
Yes? Though I'm more especialized to getting into small and spy, more of a messenger.
---
-Probably enjoying the sunlight or some time of peace in their rooms- :V

LMAO

Top Bottom