• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "Hmm..." -She's thinking to maybe use her future vision-
---
Aya: "A melody with a positive tune?"
"To avoid it altogther?"
___

Ford: Of course! Multiple individuals would have to unite in harmony under a common goal: opposition of a true evil in the name of peace. It might sound a bit absurd, but you never know what kind of weakness you'll find when you're dealing with the supernatural.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pandora: :laugh:
---
-okee-
---
Palu: "I noticed. Would you like to give me a tour of it?"
---
Kanna: "For being so nice..."
Kyu: "No!" -Tried to fly... Then remembered she no longer has wings-
---
-Eh, what the heck? She'll go- :p
---
Miyu: "That'd be great" -Approaching Luvia incoming!-
---
Gil: "You're welcome~!"
"To avoid it altogther?"
___

Ford: Of course! Multiple individuals would have to unite in harmony under a common goal: opposition of a true evil in the name of peace. It might sound a bit absurd, but you never know what kind of weakness you'll find when you're dealing with the supernatural.
-Correct-
---
Aya: "I am sure many here can testify that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Correct-
---
Aya: "I am sure many here can testify that"
"Will she succeed? Time will tell."
___

Ford: I can myself, as well. I hope this information has been of help to you, Drevis! We wouldn't even know this entity does or had at one point existed if you hadn't found this book. It's good that we're alert of possible threats like this one. Either way, it's also a fascinating read, for someone like myself, anyway!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pan: "How?" :p
---
Palutena: "This... isn't your world's Miyu." -knows because Illya likes telling some parts of her life to other kids-
---
Kanna: -blushing-
Hold her~
---
Luvia: "... Oh..." -Separates- "My apologies"

Miyu: "Who are you?"
---
Gil: "Like now!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
___

Ford: I can myself, as well. I hope this information has been of help to you, Drevis! We wouldn't even know this entity does or had at one point existed if you hadn't found this book. It's good that we're alert of possible threats like this one. Either way, it's also a fascinating read, for someone like myself, anyway!
Unreplied, Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-For now, she's staying as far from cheese as possible-
---
Aya: "No problem! Is there any other entities to be wary of?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-For now, she's staying as far from cheese as possible-
---
Aya: "No problem! Is there any other entities to be wary of?"
"Good thing Greg has no intention of using cheese against her. Probably."
___

Ford: I've read through other pages of the journal you found, and a few other beings in other chapters caught my attention. Like The Snatcher, Queen Vanessa, Giygas, Galeem, Dharkon...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Good thing Greg has no intention of using cheese against her. Probably."
___

Ford: I've read through other pages of the journal you found, and a few other beings in other chapters caught my attention. Like The Snatcher, Queen Vanessa, Giygas, Galeem, Dharkon...
-Everyone else, though...- :p
---
Aya: "Huh, sounds like there's plenty of them"

-He also found recently of another entity named Unicron, a chaos-bringer ancient god who had to the goal to consume the universe due to his hatred of life, whose only weakness was the essence of his twin brother, Primus-

-Albeit supposedly, it seems that he was destroyed by the efforts of the children of Primus, but it's never a bad thing to be prepared for anything of the sort-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Everyone else, though...- :p
---
Aya: "Huh, sounds like there's plenty of them"

-He also found recently of another entity named Unicron, a chaos-bringer ancient god who had to the goal to consume the universe due to his hatred of life, whose only weakness was the essence of his twin brother, Primus-

-Albeit supposedly, it seems that he was destroyed by the efforts of the children of Primus, but it's never a bad thing to be prepared for anything of the sort-
"Yeah, she's not wrong to feel paranoid."
___

"He relayed that information to her, as well."

Ford: Needless to say, we've known of many beings of chaos at this point. Bill Cipher, GOLB, Unicron...from here on out, we will be prepared for them! Of course, as I just mentioned, Unicron shouldn't be a threat.

I think you missed Uni's last reply.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she does!-
---
Palutena: -lets Luvia introduce herself-
---
Kanna: -smiling cutely, enjoying the fact that he's complimenting her-
Kyu: "What?!"
---
Luvia: "My name is Luviagelita Edelfelt, in another world, I was your sister"

Miyu: "Sister?"
---
-Illya jelly!-
"Yeah, she's not wrong to feel paranoid."
___

"He relayed that information to her, as well."

Ford: Needless to say, we've known of many beings of chaos at this point. Bill Cipher, GOLB, Unicron...from here on out, we will be prepared for them! Of course, as I just mentioned, Unicron shouldn't be a threat.
-She's looking everywhere-
---
Aya: "Got it. A planet-sized god of chaos would be too much for us, so thankfully... what of the Queen you mentioned?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's looking everywhere-
---
Aya: "Got it. A planet-sized god of chaos would be too much for us, so thankfully... what of the Queen you mentioned?"
"At all times."
___

Ford: A woman with dark powers who was responsible for a corruption of her entire kingdom. She resides in the same dimension as the Snatcher, supposedly. She keeps to herself, and apparently he does as well, so as long as we don't set foot in their dimension, we should all be fine.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"At all times."
___

Ford: A woman with dark powers who was responsible for a corruption of her entire kingdom. She resides in the same dimension as the Snatcher, supposedly. She keeps to herself, and apparently he does as well, so as long as we don't set foot in their dimension, we should all be fine.
Medb: "Nothing now..."
---
Aya: "Huh, have we spoke of this Snatcher befre? orry if I don't recall"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Anyone nearby to see her paranoia?-
---
Aya: "Right, and this Galeem?"
Pearl: Is something wrong?

___

Ford: A an all-powerful being who has wings of an angel, but is as cruel as a demon. He seeks absolute order in the world, and has his own unique vision of it, and will stop at nothing to enforce it, including rebuilding an entire world in his own image. Dharkon is very similar, but is his polar opposite in every way...except that they're both just as twisted and evil as each other. They're some of the most inhuman and bizarre entities I've ever seen in my lifetime, but they're been reported in the journal to have been missing for quite sometime. We should be safe from them, as well, but it's good to keep them in mind.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: Is something wrong?

___

Ford: A an all-powerful being who looks like an angel, but is as cruel as a demon. He seeks absolute order in the world, but has his own unique vision of it, and will stop at nothing to enforce it, including rebuilding an entire world in his own image. Dharkon is very similar, but is his polar opposite in every way...except that they're both just as twisted and evil. They're some of the most inhuman and bizarre entities I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Medb: "I'm wary of the cheese"
---
Aya: "Oh goodness... Do they have a weakness if we ever find them?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "I'm wary of the cheese"
---
Aya: "Oh goodness... Do they have a weakness if we ever find them?"
Pearl: ...What?

"Even coming from someone who supposedly doesn't like eating, that comment really confused her."
___

Ford: As long as we get a head start and don't let them gather up too much power, our numbers, resources and powers should be enough to take them down.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: ...What?

"Even coming from someone who supposedly doesn't like eating, that comment really confused her."
___

Ford: As long as we get a head start and don't let them gather up too much power, our numbers, resources and powers should be enough to take them down.
Medb: "I hate cheese, it killed me!"
---
Aya: "Sounds fair enough, hm. Anything else of worth?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: ...Eh, what?
___

Ford: Good idea. Please do contact me again if you want to know anything else of these entities. Have a good evening, Ms. Drevis!
Medb: "A piece of cheese was shot at me and killed me"

-Actual mythological fact-
---
Aya: "See you later, Stanford" -Cuts off-

-Amongst the entities that he would find was also Unicron's aformentioned brother, Primus-

-A god of creation and order that wished for peace and well being of living creatures, who disappeared after Unicron was destroyed by 13 warriors he created-

-It was nice to see for once that not all cosmic entities are evil being of destruction-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "A piece of cheese was shot at me and killed me"

-Actual mythological fact-
---
Aya: "See you later, Stanford" -Cuts off-

-Amongst the entities that he would find was also Unicron's aformentioned brother, Primus-

-A god of creation and order that wished for peace and well being of living creatures, who disappeared after Unicron was destroyed by 13 warriors he created-

-It was nice to see for once that not all cosmic entities are evil being of destruction-
Pearl: ..."Blank stare into space."

___

Ford: Heh, at least some of the beings entered into this journal aren't so bad.

"As for Aya herself, what's she up to now?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: ..."Blank stare into space."

___

Ford: Heh, at least some of the beings entered into this journal aren't so bad.

"As for Aya herself, what's she up to now?"
Medb: "... What?"
---
-There were also documents on each of the 13 warriors created by Primus to destroy his brother, known simply as the Thirteen Primes-

-As for Aya, she decided to turn the TV on and watched some dumb thing for laughs-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medb: "... What?"
---
-There were also documents on each of the 13 warriors created by Primus to destroy his brother, known simply as the Thirteen Primes-

-As for Aya, she decided
Pearl: ...Nevermind.
___

Ford: Thirteen Primes? Interesting...What else does this journal say about the?

Second part is unfinished.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: ...Nevermind.
___

Ford: Thirteen Primes? Interesting...What else does this journal say about the?

Second part is unfinished.
Medb: "What?"
---
-The 13 warriors created by Primus were the starters of a new race known as "Cybertronians", each of them is powerful enough to be considered a god by themselves, and they each posses a powerful relic as a sign of their status-

-Prima; the leader of the Thirteen, a warrior of light, who beared a part of Primus's soul-

-Vector Prime; the guardian of time and space, patrolling through the time streams to correct any mistakes on the timelines-

-Alpha Trion; the recordkeeper, with his artifact, he was able to write the past, present and future of his race in a religious text called "The Covenant of Primus"-

-Solus Prime; the forger, she was the one who created the powerful artifacts her siblings yield, and was the first female Cybertronian-

-Micronus Prime; the conscience, being of a much smaller size, he was able to link with his siblings to grant them more power-

-Alchemist Prime; the elemental, a humble being with high intelligence and curiosity who is rumored to find himself looking at the natural and mystical wonders of the universe-

-Nexus Prime; the guardian of universal barriers, he is the one that makes sure the multiverse doesn't collapses whenever different dimensions cross over in any way-

-Onyx Prime; the beast, a being who is part animal, of a primitive and a very spiritual nature, prefers to be at peace on green ecosystems-

-Amalgamous Prime; the joker, a prankster who was able to reconfigure his body into a different shape through the use of his artifact, an ability that would pass on through Cybertronians-

-Quintus Prime; the scientist, having a supreme intelligence and being able to create life, he's daydreamer perfectionist who seeks answers-

-Liege Maximo; the liar, an amoral tyrant who seeks to make everything his own and a master manipulator-

-Megatronus Prime; the traitor, one who betrayed his siblings to change alignment as an underling of Unicron, he's equipped with a powerful blaster. He would later be known as "The Fallen"-

-The Arisen; the mediator, one whose name has been lost to history, he was the one that had the Thirteen unite and put their ideals aside for the greater good and defeat Unicron-

Also fixed the Aya part.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-And stays at her side until she awakes-
---
Mash: "Sorry, sometimes it's hard, knowing you..."

-groans-
...what happened....?

Hey, I'm not as bad as BB-chan when it comes to that....

(I also legitimately don't get how what she said could be a double entendre; could you explain?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-groans-
...what happened....?

Hey, I'm not as bad as BB-chan when it comes to that....

(I also legitimately don't get how what she said could be a double entendre; could you explain?)
Elizabeth: "That jerk slapped you so that Italian squirrel electrocuted her and you were caught in the way"
---
Mash: "Right, sometimes she only speaks in that... Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, you being her Master now"

-There's your explanation- :V
Pandora: "We're just getting rid of that cold." :p
---
Palu: "Really?"
---
-visibly so?-
Kyu: "Not this way!"

Just stay still~
---
Luvia: "Reallly, I took her in~"
---
-She can be subtle- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pandora: "It'll help you." :p
---
Palu: "You seem fond of her." :)
---
LOL

-thoughts?-
-A scream was heard as the syringe was inserted!-
---
Luvia: "Yes, I very much am"

-Weiss sees this?-
---
Illya: Why is he only giving attention to- No, wait, you must not be jealous! She's your best friend!

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "That jerk slapped you so that Italian squirrel electrocuted her and you were caught in the way"
---
Mash: "Right, sometimes she only speaks in that... Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, you being her Master now"

-There's your explanation- :V
-she forgot Elizabeth refers to women as squirrels and got confused at Italian squirrel-

"Ah, I see."

Top Bottom