• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I'd be able to make my own delicious food, whenever I want... That's brilliant!"
---
LOL

Jaune: "Any what?"
Illya: "And not give too much work to others"
---
Kyu: "Do you know how that red crazy guy or that purple haired chick sometimes speak like if there was someone watching?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Yeah! And I could make food for my best friend too!" :)
---
Monika: -feels forgotten-
Illya: "Maybe also for our friends too!"
---
Kyu: "Oh I wasn't forgetting you, dear. I simply was citing a few examples. Else I would have also mentioned Pitty Pat and Paletuna"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "Thank you. I don't need to say it's of great value"
---
Jack: "Mama... I missed you..."

Semiramis: "Me too..."

-Plant smiles-
---
-Most being already prepared-
Chrysalis: "Nods" Just let me know however we can help!
___

"And Lancer is proud."
___

"They most certainly are."

"Scrooge and the family are ready for adventure!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Chrysalis: "Nods" Just let me know however we can help!
___

"And Lancer is proud."
___

"They most certainly are."

"Scrooge and the family are ready for adventure!"
Jeanne: "Right now we'll depart to battle..."
---
Jack: -Noticed him- "You..."
---
-And so are the rest now-
Kanna: -thinking-
---
Jaune: "Exactly!"
---
-everyone ready?-
-Mr. Link? Miyu?-
---
Kyu: "How cute you two can be" :p
---
-READY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "Right now we'll depart to battle..."
---
Jack: -Noticed him- "You..."
---
Chrysalis: We'll come along so long as it doesn't interfere with any plans you've already made.
___

Yup, it's me!

"Looking innocent and oblivious. As a matter of fact, Semiramis found Jack thanks to his help."

-And so are the rest now-
---
-READY-
Palu: "Alright, everyone, the time is now."
Mario: Let's-a GO!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-maybe get tips from everyone?-
---
-KEK-
-Excellent idea!-
---
Sieg: "We've got no time. Come on, Jaune, let's meet with the others"
Chrysalis: We'll come along so long as it doesn't interfere with any plans you've already made.
___

Yup, it's me!

"Looking innocent and oblivious. As a matter of fact, Semiramis found Jack thanks to his help."
Jeanne; "Trust me, it doesn't"
---
Jack: "I thought you ran off..."
Palu: "Alright, everyone, the time is now."
-Thus the magic of Kalaidscope is used to bring them into Shadaloo-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kamui: "Wait... we never thought of a true plan..."

Harleen: "Let's just do stuff and have everything turn out right for us then. Luck's probably our superpower at this point."

Luck is definitely NOT a superpower!

-Excellent idea!-
---
Sieg: "We've got no time. Come on, Jaune, let's meet with the others"
-yee, then they go to Shadaloo-
---
-same here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Harleen: "Let's just do stuff and have everything turn out right for us then. Luck's probably our superpower at this point."

-yee, then they go to Shadaloo-
---
-same here-
Or you could simply say, let's hit things 'till they die. :p
---
-Very well, Shadaloo...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Some of us here actually worked out a plan...we'll discuss it when we get there!

Now that's more like it!

Jeanne; "Trust me, it doesn't"
---
Jack: "I thought you ran off..."
Chrysalis: Very well, I'll prepare the army.
___

I did, but then I came back to help!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Some of us here actually worked out a plan...we'll discuss it when we get there!

Now that's more like it!

Chrysalis: Very well, I'll prepare the army.
___

I did, but then I came back to help!
-And that's when they get there-
---
Jeanne: "Thank you, and sorry to greet you this way"
---
Semiramis: "He's telling the truth"

Jack: "Oh..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Or you could simply say, let's hit things 'till they die. :p
---
-Very well, Shadaloo...-
Sounds like a plan to me!
---
-unless you wanted to keep them going?-

Now that's more like it!
Kamui: "Great. I can't wait to know it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "Thank you, and sorry to greet you this way"
---
Semiramis: "He's telling the truth"

Jack: "Oh..."
Chrysalis: No matter, I'm used to it. "Small laugh"
___

My dad's a real jerk! Meanwhile that monster lady tried to be nice to me. And you spared me when you didn't have to! I see now that we don't have to fight!

-And that's when they get there-
Kamui: "Great. I can't wait to know it!"
"Can't write the plan out with many details due to the limited information we have on Shadaloo's layout, but let's see..."

Alright, starting off, we're splitting up into three groups. Two groups will take a route around the back of the fortress, the remaining group will head down straight paths from where where we are.

We know Bison's mech is resistant to almost everything we can throw at it...but we also know there are some exceptions. Most of those those they couldn't have known about will take the back route. While one group heads straight down to face Bison again as a distraction, a group of our fighters the mech couldn't possibly be suited to fight will ambush him from behind, and that includes the Crystal Gems, who will fuse into Alexandrite. As we've discussed before, it's highly unlikely he knows anything about just what their fusions can do, as not much information was provided about them in our databases. The other group taking the back route will try and track down any other important figures in the base, after all, we were told there was some "doctor" involved with this. We might be able to get some vital information about the mech from them, or even Isis herself! How does all that sound?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Can't write the plan out with many details due to the limited information we have on Shadaloo's layout, but let's see..."

Alright, starting off, we're splitting up into three groups. Two groups will take a route around the back of the fortress, the remaining group will head down straight paths from where where we are.

We know Bison's mech is resistant to almost everything we can throw at it...but we also know there are some exceptions. Most of those those they couldn't have known about will take the back route. While one group heads straight down to face Bison again as a distraction, a group of our fighters the mech couldn't possibly be suited to fight will ambush him from behind, and that includes the Crystal Gems, who will fuse into Alexandrite. As we've discussed before, it's highly unlikely he knows anything about just what their fusions can do, as not much information was provided about them in our databases. The other group taking the back route will try and track down any other important figures in the base, after all, we were told there was some "doctor" involved with this. We might be able to get some vital information about the mech from them, or even Isis herself! How does all that sound?
Cu: "So long we can kick their ***es and save our skins, count me in"

Aya: "I suggest each group is accompanied by a member of the medical body"
Chrysalis: No matter, I'm used to it. "Small laugh"
___

My dad's a real jerk! Meanwhile that monster lady tried to be nice to me. And you spared me when you didn't have to! I see now that we don't have to fight!
Jeanne: -Chuckle- "All right, please get reasy"
---
Jack: "Sorry for putting my knife around your neck..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Aya: "I suggest each group is accompanied by a member of the medical body
Kamui: "I think that's a brilliant plan. And I like the idea of a medic being with each group."

-who are all the medics again?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "I think that's a brilliant plan. And I like the idea of a medic being with each group."

-The medics that went with them are Aya, BB, Irisviel, Medea Lily, Sakura and Elise-

Aya: "Counting again, maybe two per team"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Aya: "I suggest each group is accompanied by a member of the medical body"

"

Thank you, Kamui! And I agree with that suggestion as well. There should be at least one Medic with each group. Besides that, there's also going to be a at least one guide for each group, consisting of our allies who are former Shadaloo members.

Jeanne: -Chuckle- "All right, please get reasy"
---
Jack: "Sorry for putting my knife around your neck..."
Chrysalis: Right away!

___

You're forgiven! Now then, we have to bunch of bad guys to deal with. A rebellion's starting among the soldiers, and I'm apart of it!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thank you, Kamui! And I agree with that suggestion as well. There should be at least one Medic with each group. Besides that, there's also going to be a at least one guide for each group, consisting of our allies who are former Shadaloo members.

Chrysalis: Right away!

___

You're forgiven! Now then, we have to bunch of bad guys to deal with. A rebellion's starting among the soldiers, and I'm apart of it!
-Aya also then comments about there actually being 6 healers with them-
---
-Afterwise, she went with the others to Shadaloo-
---
Semiramis: "Then tell us, what you know about all of this?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Aya also then comments about there actually being 6 healers with them-
---
-Afterwise, she went with the others to Shadaloo-
---
Semiramis: "Then tell us, what you know about all of this?"
Ah, in that case, we'll have two with each group!

___

"That she did!"
___

Our entire objective is to take over a bunch of worlds. All of these groups you're fought again and again here have that common goal, so they formed an alliance. My father wants a world like the surface land the Lightners abandoned us in the distant past for. He also wants to build more Dark Fountains, which will plunge them in darkness and empower our people, giving us an advantage. We need our own personal Dark Fountain in our kingdom for our world to even take form...but the only reason he's building more is to expand the Dark World for himself and gain more power!

The rest of our allies have been building some really cool and powerful war machines so they can take over the worlds they want. Mr. Lord Bison's also got his own personal mecha. That was designed by Dr. Coyle!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, in that case, we'll have two with each group!

___

"That she did!"
___

Our entire objective is to take over a bunch of worlds. All of these groups you're fought again and again here have that common goal, so they formed an alliance. My father wants a world like the surface land the Lightners abandoned us in the distant past for. He also wants to build more Dark Fountains, which will plunge them in darkness and empower our people, giving us an advantage. We need our own personal Dark Fountain in our kingdom for our world to even take form...but the only reason he's building more is to expand the Dark World for himself and gain more power!

The rest of our allies have been building some really cool and powerful war machines so they can take over the worlds they want. Mr. Lord Bison's also got his own personal mecha. That was designed by Dr. Coyle!
That sounds alright by me!
---
-Along the rest-
---
Jack: "So we must destroy those fountains..."

Semiramis: "Who is this Dr. Coyle?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The medics that went with them are Aya, BB, Irisviel, Medea Lily, Sakura and Elise-

Aya: "Counting again, maybe two per team"
-the medics split up-

Ed: "Sure thing, we'll even kick some ass for ya."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the medics split up-

Ed: "Sure thing, we'll even kick some *** for ya."
Jeanne: "If Bison is encountered in his mecha, I believe we should also place in each group a person that can access to a giant form"

Bunyan: "Then I'll be with one"

Marvelous: "I guess our GokaiOh counts for us"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the medics split up-

Ed: "Sure thing, we'll even kick some *** for ya."
Jeanne: "If Bison is encountered in his mecha, I believe we should also place in each group a person that can access to a giant form"

Bunyan: "Then I'll be with one"

Marvelous: "I guess our GokaiOh counts for us"
Garnet: Count us in for that.

"The CGs can form Alexandrite, after all."

Great, I think the plan's settled then!

who's lookin' for the doc?

Eheheh, we...didn't really sort that part out. You guys can decide which of you should go look for the doctor. We do however absolutely need anyone who's abilities the mech wasn't designed to resist to be in the ambush group. You'll have an even better chance at taking Bison's mech down if you take him by surprise!

Jack: "So we must destroy those fountains..."

Semiramis: "Who is this Dr. Coyle?"
A brilliant evil inventor that joined the alliance by herself! She's a good fighter, too, I think! She's got these long, stretchy arms that she can punch people with.

Top Bottom