• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-In a distant island far far away from Windmill, a portal appeared and from it, a female figure descended-

???: "Hmmm~! All right, let's do this ****! Gotta find an unlucky guy who has no chances with women. Like, ever.

Hmmm, seems this world is mostly flooded. Oh well, no problem, the HunieBee should track the least likely guy to get laid in these lands" -Pulls out what looks like a cell phone-

"Oh my God, it's worse than I thought. Let's see info...Jaune Arc? Yeah, this guy really needs help. He'll be lucky when I come in" :p -Stretches arms- "But first, I think I'll take the day off, maybe grab some booze even"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Iri: "Palutena, I think they should come with us"

Medea: "I agree, they're no mere chirldren, and we need whatever assistance we may get"
Palu: -really worried mom-

-In a distant island far far away from Windmill, a portal appeared and from it, a female figure descended-

???: "Hmmm~! All right, let's do this ****! Gotta find an unlucky guy who has no chances with women. Like, ever.

Hmmm, seems this world is mostly flooded. Oh well, no problem, the HunieBee should track the least likely guy to get laid in these lands" -Pulls out what looks like a cell phone-

"Oh my God, it's worse than I thought. Let's see info...Jaune Arc? Yeah, this guy really needs help. He'll be lucky when I come in" :p -Stretches arms- "But first, I think I'll take the day off, maybe grab some booze even"
I would recommend against the local booze (Romani :V)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: -really worried mom-

I would recommend against the local booze (Romani :V)
Iri: "I am worried for Illya here too. But I know she's capable and I trust in her. I recommend you do the same"
---
???: "You sure of it? That actually tempts me more" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iri: "Then we contact the souls"
---
Gai: "I use GoZyuJin's rex mode to distract it"
Alice: "But I still will help to make the spell!"

Illya: "Me too!"

Iri: "You girls are brave..."
Palu: -worried mom-
If they shall join us in performing the spell, then nothing bad will happen to them on my watch. I refuse to allow that to happen.
___

Stanley: I don't know how that's gonna work, but be my guest!

Mabel: You're not gonna be in too much danger because of this, right?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Be safe..."
If they shall join us in performing the spell, then nothing bad will happen to them on my watch. I refuse to allow that to happen.
Iri: "Thank you Gaster, for the reassurance" :)

Andersen: "Are you going to keep on chatting or what? We have job to do!"
Stanley: I don't know how that's gonna work, but be my guest!

Mabel: You're not gonna be in too much danger because of this, right?
Gai: "About that, I have no idea, but if it's the only way to keep it distracted..."
???: "But oh well, after this I'll have to make like this conversation never happened. So enjoy my preview on the wild ride that is me, hehe~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iri: "Thank you Gaster, for the reassurance" :)

Andersen: "Are you going to keep on chatting or what? We have job to do!"
Palu: "Thank you."
Certainly. I'm going to ensure everyone's safety during this.

(If that means I must take what would be a lethal blow for someone else, then so be it....)

Now, we must begin. Follow my lead....

"Assuming a meditation pose, and reciting some specific words.."

Sit in a circular formation and face one and other. Keep your eyes shut, and place your hands on the ground around us. Stay fully concentrated on what we recite....

Gai: "About that, I have no idea, but if it's the only way to keep it distracted..."

"
Dipper: Then are you sure you wanna risk this, man? It might not be worth the effort....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Burnt."

"She's rather charred now......."

That's. It.

"Giant gun summoned; it rapidly fires bullets that are the size of an average adult human."
She's rather...Charra-ed? :p

-the bullets don't seem to be doing much-
-this thing can withstand military artillery-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be heading on a vacation for roughly three days Sunday morning, so I won't be able to participate from that point to late Tuesday.

So there's gonna be some extra days where I simply can't do anything. I could try posting on mobile since I got a much more modern phone some months ago, but even then I probably won't have enough spare time for it. Regardless, I'll post as much as I can when I get back. Let's hope to finish this arc by October!

She's rather...Charra-ed? :p

-the bullets don't seem to be doing much-
-this thing can withstand military artillery-
DAMN IT WHY

"Nothing has ever proven this frustratingly difficult to kill for this girl. She's always displaying insanity, but usually in a calm or sadistically joyful manner. Now, she's just pissed off."

Why?! Why do you refuse to give in?!

D

Deleted member

DAMN IT WHY

"Nothing has ever proven this frustratingly difficult to kill for this girl. She's always displaying insanity, but usually in a calm or sadistically joyful manner. Now, she's just pissed off."

Why?! Why do you refuse to give in?!
BECAUSE

-met with nothing but a snarl in return-
-not sure what she was expecting in response :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Thank you."

(If that means I must take what would be a lethal blow for someone else, then so be it....)

Sit in a circular formation and face one and other. Keep your eyes shut, and place your hands on the ground around us. Stay fully concentrated on what we recite....
Iri: "Understood, we'll follow your instructions then..."

-They do as told, starting to concentrate their mana and magic circuits to make the spell-
Dipper: Then are you sure you wanna risk this, man? It might not be worth the effort....
Gai: "I know, but...It might be the only way to get to finally beat that flower and girl...And hell I would call myself a pirate or a hero if I chickened out"
I'll be heading on a vacation for roughly three days Sunday morning, so I won't be able to participate from that point to late Tuesday.

So there's gonna be some extra days where I simply can't do anything. I could try posting on mobile since I got a much more modern phone some months ago, but even then I probably won't have enough spare time for it. Regardless, I'll post as much as I can when I get back. Let's hope to finish this arc by October!
Understood.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-They do as told, starting to concentrate their mana and magic circuits to make the spell-
-indeed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
BECAUSE

-met with nothing but a snarl in return-
-not sure what she was expecting in response :V-
"It was rhetorical :p She's just really, really angry."

Yes, concentrate as much of your mana as possible....

"Spell almost complete...."

Gai: "I know, but...It might be the only way to get to finally beat that flower and girl...And hell I would call myself a pirate or a hero if I chickened out"
Stanley: Alright man, you got guts. Rootin' for ya!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yes, concentrate as much of your mana as possible....

"Spell almost complete...."
Yukari: "Just a bit more...!"
Stanley: Alright man, you got guts. Rootin' for ya!
Gai: "Thanks!"

-And thus he goes to the Godzilla-
Stupid dragon...

-one of the missiles from his Neutral fight-
-and then an Omega Blaster....right in the face :V-
-The MagiDragon is hit and had to go down, but then Broly happened-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
............It is done! Now!

"Those near Flowey and Chara see this flashing in front of the former, as if it were a message on a computer screen."

-WARNING-
❤
Joe: "What's that...?"

Don: "The GokaiOh is feeling a high spiritual energy coming from it"

Martha: "The SOUL..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he doing something to distract the Big G?-
-Yep-

GOZYUREX!

Gai: "Turn back, GoZyuRex!"

-GokaiSilver uses the Greater Power of the team known as the Zyurangers to make his mecha assume its tyrannosaurus rex mode-

-The GoZyuRex also makes a "SKREEEEOOOONK!" to call its attention-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Yep-

GOZYUREX!

Gai: "Turn back, GoZyuRex!"

-GokaiSilver uses the Greater Power of the team known as the Zyurangers to make his mecha assume its tyrannosaurus rex mode-

-The GoZyuRex also makes a "SKREEEEOOOONK!" to call its attention-

-oooh, out to destroy this thing...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Martha: "What the-?!"

Jeanne: "Get behind me, now!"
"Nothing but more giant knives as far as the eye can see; each following the exact same movement patterns, spinning as they travel left, then right, then repeating those movements for the same amount of time endlessly..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Nothing but more giant knives as far as the eye can see; each following the exact same movement patterns, spinning as they travel left, then right, then repeating those movements for the same amount of time endlessly..."
Jeanne: "Ack!" -Stabbed on the right thigh, left leg and shoulder-

Martha: "Jeanne, no!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "Ack!" -Stabbed on the right thigh, left leg and shoulder-

Martha: "Jeanne, no!"
"Not good......"

"......But there is one good sign; what looks like the SOUL is nearby, taking the place of one knife in the otherwise seemingly endless and perfect pattern, but it's moving towards the direction as are the rest of the knives, and following the same left and right movements as them as well. And it's all moving rather fast. If they can't reach it in time and it instead passes them, no telling how long they'll have to wait to get to it again......"

Last edited:
Top Bottom