• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps... that's the idea-
---
Palutena: "Alright then. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you." :)
---
-yes... but also the cookies are good-
-That might simplify it considerably, she'd just have to ask around or visit the stores in question to see if any of them are carrying leather jackets-
___

Sparky: "(It's nice to meet you, too, Miss Palutena!)" :b:
___

-It's hard not to focus on good food- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Will he talk to the fish human out of curiosity of what kind of species she is? She's clearly way too fish-like to be a human, but also seems too humanoid to be a Pokemon...-

A-Actually, I mean several! :b: Burrito, w-would you like to make some new Pokemon friends your age?

-At this point, Boudica can tell that Alphys and Mr. Fish are referring to Patxi and his friend circle-
Neo: -near Kaito, waving at him-

Roman: "Well, hello there."
-maybe she's like the skeletons he met yesterday...-
-but yee, he follows her-

-he gives another mighty roar before inspecting Taiga's wounds-
-he looks fiercer, but he's the same lion cub she knows at heart-

With a number of individuals here, it's no surprise food is plentiful I suppose....

[Y-yes.]
-seems eager to make more friends-

-sneaking past the unsuspecting Kaito-
-And what will he do...?-
---
-They're not severe, but that doesn't changes they still hurt her-
Taiga: "Look at how big are you now, I'm so proud~!"
---
Natsuki: "There's even a tavern and a weird multi-dimensional restaurant here"
---
Boudica: "Then let's go, we have a number of them" :)
---
Kaito: "Hey little miss, you and your friend lost?" -she managed to get in his room-
...You're really taking being a prisoner here well for a supposed former evil overlord. Also, not a bad idea. :p -Glaring at Ransik with a smirk, fist clenched-

Dipper: "We're retracing Zedd's steps, and the magic detector's going off the charts everywhere he's been! He's not far..."
___

Ralsei: "So that might explain the second warning..."

Noelle: "But what about the first one? Aren't the Cybertronians also from outer space?"

-"Out of this world"...,Wait, what other extraterrestrial forces did they encounter around that point in time?-

-...Didn't some Gems from Homeworld show up in Beach City? To Capture Altera? And then several others got captured by one of the Diamonds themselves...-
___

(Y-Yes, please!)

(Yeah, let's go home...)

Steven: "The city might need help rebuilding..."

Garnet: "But I think we can leave that to the Rulers and scientists for now."
Alear: -notices Nel walking away- "Nel?"

Nel: "I'm merely following Veyle. No need to worry about me."

Alear: "If you say do."
---
Palutena: "...Homeworld."
---
Azura: -will make sure to comfort Sakura and her Gengar after making sure the town is fixed-
-he stops in place, possibly finding something-

-considering part of her fanclub in Frontier was Honeybeemon, this wouldn't be inaccurate-
....shut up.

-she dodges the attack easily, not even taking the enemy seriously as she verbally fights with Kazemon-

-he nods and grins a little-

-maybe even a game of tag...-
-which in ths form would be more violent....-

-meanwhile....someone within Chaldea found a sealed chamber while out and about-
(Who found it is up to you guys)
Lothor: "You're welcome, never liked the guy" :p -happens when he's the main villain of a more comedic seasion-
-Now they'd find a secret entrance-
---
Lindy: "Homeworld?"
Jeanne: "It's the planet of the Gem species. And unfortunately, most of them aren't as amicable as Lapis and the Crystal Gems" -she counting Peridot in the latter, and even then she was originally hostile-

Kazemon: "Hmmm nope, I don't think I will" -the Stingmon tried to claw her from behind, but she could tell and does Peach Bomber on it-
---
Takeru: "Thanks to all of you, I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't freed from their control"
Sakura: "Aw, you're welcome too" :)

-Heh, now wouldn't that be fun...?-
---
Tiki, who was trying to find a good plce to nap outdoors: "...Well, this is new"
Star: "Alright, let's keep looking for more outfits!" -Runs back to the wardrobe-
___

-What is the set of swords like?-
___

Stop right there!

-Who is the Attacker?-
___

Hey, Sayori! -Waving-

-Heshima bows-

-Mr. Fish and Moana cheerfully wave at her using their tail fins-
___

Mabel: "Aw c'mon! You're not even gonna share what you thought of the movie?"
Lily: "Yeah, let's!" -looking around the wardorbe too!-
---
-Thin but high tech-
---
-She'd see that she caught a currently struggling female Cybertronian that judging by the vehicle pats in her legs and her back, must turn into a motorcycle-
Flamewar.png

???: "ACK! GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FRO- ...Slippy! Shady!" :D
Slipstream/Shadow Striker: "...Flamewar?"
---
Yuri: "Glad to see you" :)
-Sakura and Fujino also waved-
Sayori: -Also wearing a yellow swimsuit- "I'm glad to see you're having fun~"
---
Amy: "You'll see as it goes on" :p
-just in case, Draco should probably learn how the other Beasts switches sides-

-so she can't do the same mistakes, obviously!-
---
Emblem Marth: "Watch out!"
---
Arval: -joking- "Now I'm seeing triple." :p
---
-beer and buffalo wings!-

Juri: "Want some, Martha?"
Draco: "...Why did you stop anyway?"
Kama: "...Well..." -her heart races as she thinks of Palutena- "They had good food..."
Draco: "I can tell you're lying"
---
-Artoria proved to be quite nimble despite her dress, downright jumpingto the rubble and impulsing herself to leap at Mordred hoping she wouldn't expect that-
---
Arcueid: "Hm? Who's this one? And how strong?"
---
Martha: "I'll take my own" -some refined wine-
You should see how competitions and holidays go around here. :p
___

-The two still had to defend themselves from a hostile spider, albeit a mother spider who believed she was defending her territory-
___

-Rockruff actually jumped from being startled by how insanely fast Is ran and how quickly she showed up standing in front of him-

(ACK!) -Then the explanation- (Wait, really?)

-A goodhearted monster vs. a human-hating demon...-
___

-They need to discuss the box and their potential wishes, but they don't have much time...-
-she's seen Halloween, right?-
---
Blake: "I'll do my best." :)
---
Azura: "If you're trying to flirt, it's not working." :p

-which Hinoka did with a shot from her bow!-
---
Ingrid: "You are not thinking through this correctly; when I said one wish, I truly meant one wish. This thing takes a little bit of time to be active again once its power was used, so I cannot simply grant five wishes in a short burst."

Rook: -bluntly- "Just make one wish to save all your Soul Gems. It's really not hard."

Ingrid: "Why did you have to spoil it, Rook? I wanted them to figure it out on their own and feel clever." -pout-

Rook: "It's like you all said; there's not much time left."
Lilith: "Are they all like how this Halloween was?"
-------------------------------------
Shamal: "Even with this, you should rest for some hours, to not stress your muscles"
Achilles: "Welll, had to try" :p
-And Aruto is clearly embarrassed by what his secretary just declared, though at least it seems that most of S.H.O.C.K.E.R.'s forces out the Crisis Fortress have been succesfully killed by now-

-Hinoka managed to strike him, sending 4 to crash!-
-Actually Shadow is the demon, Maki is a human mutated himself to become a dinosaur monster, but still highly dangerous-
Shigeru: "CHARGE UP!" -as many Kamen Riders tend to do, Shigeru changed form into a more powerful one, this one changed many parts of his ourfit into silver and created more electricity-
Eiji: "Hope this helps" -he made his belt scan three medals that made it yell "TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR! TAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAADOOOOL~!" as he assumed a form that combined the traits of a haw, a peacock and a condor-
1725574774376.png
1725575091021.png

Shadow: "Assuming that form so quick, Stronger?"
Shigeru: "I just want to get rid of your ugly face quick" -he said as he lands an electric-charged punch-
Maki: "You know you can't win the same way twice, less without Ankh helping you"
Eiji: "Well I will try!" -he says as he assumes flight to follow Maki and attack him-
Tart: "With that, I actually meant the wishes that turned us into magical girls, so we see our motivations. For example, my wish was to have the power to bring light back to France"

Suzune: "...I just wanted to assist someone. And this is where it landed me in"

Iroha: "...My wish was to cure my sister of her degenerative illness. But...I didn't think she'd become a magical girl for me right after..."

Oriko: "...I wished to finally know what was my purpose in life. When I had a future vision of what Madoka Kaname would become, I knew stopping her should have been my goal...But now that's over"

-This turned out to be more depressing than Tart hoped for, but then...-

Kazumi: "I wished to become human" -everyone was puzzled by that wish- "...Michiru Kazusa was a girl that inspired many and unfortunately turned into a Witch, so her friends tried to create various magical constructs from her DNA in an attempt to resurrect her. I am the 13th. Even so...Even if I'm not Michiru, her memories made me know life was precious, that's why I wanted to live. I want to live"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That might simplify it considerably, she'd just have to ask around or visit the stores in question to see if any of them are carrying leather jackets-
___

Sparky: "(It's nice to meet you, too, Miss Palutena!)" :b:
___

-It's hard not to focus on good food- :V
-yeah, good idea-
---
Palutena: -pats him-
---
-it really isn't lmao-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...Why did you stop anyway?"
Kama: "...Well..." -her heart races as she thinks of Palutena- "They had good food..."
Draco: "I can tell you're lying"
---
-Artoria proved to be quite nimble despite her dress, downright jumpingto the rubble and impulsing herself to leap at Mordred hoping she wouldn't expect that-
---
Arcueid: "Hm? Who's this one? And how strong?"
---
Martha: "I'll take my own" -some refined wine-
-Palutena's smile...-
---
-but she totally did?-
---
Arval: "My name is Arval. And you are?"
---
Juri: "I was talking about the wings." -_-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, let's!" -looking around the wardorbe too!-
---
-Thin but high tech-
---
-She'd see that she caught a currently struggling female Cybertronian that judging by the vehicle pats in her legs and her back, must turn into a motorcycle-
View attachment 394018
???: "ACK! GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FRO- ...Slippy! Shady!" :D
Slipstream/Shadow Striker: "...Flamewar?"
---
Yuri: "Glad to see you" :)
-Sakura and Fujino also waved-
Sayori: -Also wearing a yellow swimsuit- "I'm glad to see you're having fun~"
---
Amy: "You'll see as it goes on" :p
-What else do they find?-
___

Penny: "These blades appear to be built using the latest in combat technology!"
___

You two know her?
___

-Yuri and her friends clearly are, but the others in the group don't seem to be here for the lake as they're in their normal outfits-

-Does Sayori wonder why Yuri called?-
___

Dipper: "Fair enough." -Movie starts?-

-yeah, good idea-
---
Palutena: -pats him-
---
-it really isn't lmao-
-Does Weiss point this out?-
___

-Sparky smiles in response, comforted by the headpats-
___

Who made today's batches of cookies, anyhow?

-maybe she's like the skeletons he met yesterday...-
-but yee, he follows her-

[Y-yes.]
-seems eager to make more friends-

-Perhaps talk to Undyne? It seems like she might be able to understand Pokemon with her similarities to a fish, more so since even some of the "humans" here seem to be fully capable of understanding Pokemon as well-

L-Let's introduce you to some of the other Pokemon here, then!

-The Pokemon in question would currently be outdoors amongst Lilith's domain, in a park or field near the town-

-she's seen Halloween, right?-
---
Blake: "I'll do my best." :)
---
Azura: "If you're trying to flirt, it's not working." :p

-which Hinoka did with a shot from her bow!-
---
Ingrid: "You are not thinking through this correctly; when I said one wish, I truly meant one wish. This thing takes a little bit of time to be active again once its power was used, so I cannot simply grant five wishes in a short burst."

Rook: -bluntly- "Just make one wish to save all your Soul Gems. It's really not hard."

Ingrid: "Why did you have to spoil it, Rook? I wanted them to figure it out on their own and feel clever." -pout-

Rook: "It's like you all said; there's not much time left."
Shamal: "Even with this, you should rest for some hours, to not stress your muscles"
-And Aruto is clearly embarrassed by what his secretary just declared, though at least it seems that most of S.H.O.C.K.E.R.'s forces out the Crisis Fortress have been succesfully killed by now-

-Actually Shadow is the demon, Maki is a human mutated himself to become a dinosaur monster, but still highly dangerous-
Shigeru: "CHARGE UP!" -as many Kamen Riders tend to do, Shigeru changed form into a more powerful one, this one changed many parts of his ourfit into silver and created more electricity-
Eiji: "Hope this helps" -he made his belt scan three medals that made it yell "TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR! TAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAAAADOOOOL~!" as he assumed a form that combined the traits of a haw, a peacock and a condor-
View attachment 394030View attachment 394031
Shigeru: "I just want to get rid of your ugly face quick" -he said as he lands an electric-charged punch-
Maki: "You know you can't win the same way twice, less without Ankh helping you"
Eiji: "Well I will try!" -he says as he assumes flight to follow Maki and attack him-
Tart: "With that, I actually meant the wishes that turned us into magical girls, so we see our motivations. For example, my wish was to have the power to bring light back to France"

Iroha: "...My wish was to cure my sister of her degenerative illness. But...I didn't think she'd become a magical girl for me right after..."

Oriko: "...I wished to finally know what was my purpose in life. When I had a future vision of what Madoka Kaname would become, I knew stopping her should have been my goal...But now that's over"

Kazumi: "I wished to become human" -everyone was puzzled by that wish- "...Michiru Kazusa was a girl that inspired many and unfortunately turned into a Witch, so her friends tried to create various magical constructs from her DNA in an attempt to resurrect her. I am the 13th. Even so...Even if I'm not Michiru, her memories made me know life was precious, that's why I wanted to live. I want to live"
With deadly ghosts and other creatures of the night attacking, plus some interdimensional chaos? Almost every year. Although, usually it's caused by this annoying wizard guy instead...
___

-Does that affect their decision on whether or not to camp another night?-
___

(...I think that's all of the soldiers and generals out here...)

-That's actually even more fitting, then...-

News flash, bub! He's still not fighting this battle alone!

___

-Ingrid still treating most major issues and some matters of life or death like a game- :V

-...That's...probably still a lot of information for the Code Holders to take in, though, with that last revelation likely being outright shocking...-

Alear: -notices Nel walking away- "Nel?"

Nel: "I'm merely following Veyle. No need to worry about me."

Alear: "If you say do."
---
Palutena: "...Homeworld."
---
Azura: -will make sure to comfort Sakura and her Gengar after making sure the town is fixed-

-considering part of her fanclub in Frontier was Honeybeemon, this wouldn't be inaccurate-
....shut up.

-she dodges the attack easily, not even taking the enemy seriously as she verbally fights with Kazemon-

-meanwhile....someone within Chaldea found a sealed chamber while out and about-
Lothor: "You're welcome, never liked the guy" :p -happens when he's the main villain of a more comedic seasion-
---
Jeanne: "It's the planet of the Gem species. And unfortunately, most of them aren't as amicable as Lapis and the Crystal Gems" -she counting Peridot in the latter, and even then she was originally hostile-

Kazemon: "Hmmm nope, I don't think I will" -the Stingmon tried to claw her from behind, but she could tell and does Peach Bomber on it-
---
Takeru: "Thanks to all of you, I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't freed from their control"

---
Tiki, who was trying to find a good plce to nap outdoors: "...Well, this is new"
Ufufufufufu~ I don't blame you! :laugh:

Mabel: "Huh? What did the muscley platypus guy find?"

Dipper: "It looks like...a hidden entrance door to somewhere." -Shouting at the others- "Hey guys! Fishbunjin found something!"
___

Seam: "I don't know much about these Gem folk, but it sounds like Jevil's warnings matched up with what you faced later on."
___

-Winter will as well, worried about how Sakura and her Pokemon are taking Spooky's passing-

Steven: "No need to thank us, we were just doing the best we could when you and this whole city needed help...."
___

yeah, i'm pretty sure that's not normally there

-Has been checking Lilith's dimension for anomalies ever since Fishbunjin somehow appeared and S.H.O.C.K.E.R managed to breach it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-sneaking past the unsuspecting Kaito-
Kaito: "Hey little miss, you and your friend lost?" -she managed to get in his room-
Roman: "We're looking for the nearest ice cream place. You seem the nice, helpful type."

....shut up.

---

---

---

Dipper: "It looks like...a hidden entrance door to somewhere." -Shouting at the others- "Hey guys! Fishbunjin found something!"
___

Seam: "I don't know much about these Gem folk, but it sounds like Jevil's warnings matched up with what you faced later on."
___

-Winter will as well, worried about how Sakura and her Pokemon are taking Spooky's passing-

Steven: "No need to thank us, we were just doing the best we could when you and this whole city needed help...."
___

-Has been checking Lilith's dimension for anomalies ever since Fishbunjin somehow appeared and S.H.O.C.K.E.R managed to breach it-
Veyle: "I wonder where this leads to."

Nel: "As do I." -the two dragons go in-
---
Palutena: "He's brighter than we thought..."
---
Azura: "Now... I just want to lay down and nap. This halloween was quite a lot..."
---
-what could be there-

With deadly ghosts and other creatures of the night attacking, plus some interdimensional chaos? Almost every year. Although, usually it's caused by this annoying wizard guy instead...
___

___

___

-Ingrid still treating most major issues and some matters of life or death like a game- :V

-...That's...probably still a lot of information for the Code Holders to take in, though, with that last revelation likely being outright shocking...-
Alear: "That doesn't sound very festive..."
---
Blake: "Good thing we're camping then."
---
Hinoka: "Gotcha, sucker!" -now has naginata, jumping in to strike-
---
D.D.: "...I didn't understand most of that."

Rook: "You wished for your own sentience..."

-Does Weiss point this out?-
___

-Sparky smiles in response, comforted by the headpats-
___

Who made today's batches of cookies, anyhow?
Weiss: "I could go see a local tailor..."
---
Palu: "Pikachus can be quite cute..."
---
Ruby: "It was indeed Shirou. Kamui knows her hubby well." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I could go see a local tailor..."
---
Palu: "Pikachus can be quite cute..."
---
Ruby: "It was indeed Shirou. Kamui knows her hubby well." :p
(You mean like Vlad or EMIYA?)
___

-The one that always attends those fighting tournaments certainly is...At least when he's not being a pure terror of an opponent instead-
___

-I forgot I had Undyne ask that lol-

You eat your significant other's food for just often enough, you'll eventually recognize it by taste and quality alone instantly. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(You mean like Vlad or EMIYA?)
___

-The one that always attends those fighting tournaments certainly is...At least when he's not being a pure terror of an opponent instead-
___

-I forgot I had Undyne ask that lol-

You eat your significant other's food for just often enough, you'll eventually recognize it by taste and quality alone instantly. :p
Weiss: "A good start."
---
-many have trauma of their neutral being denied by Thunder Jolt-
---
Kamui: "Exactly." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "A good start."
---
-many have trauma of their neutral being denied by Thunder Jolt-
---
Kamui: "Exactly." :)
(Well, I know Vlad made my favorite scarf. I wouldn't be surprised if they've opened up stores here!)
___

-Not to mention being shot past the bottom blast line because of Thunder...-
___

I know I recognize Alphys' instant noodles for the last few years without knowing cooked them. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Well, I know Vlad made my favorite scarf. I wouldn't be surprised if they've opened up stores here!)
___

-Not to mention being shot past the bottom blast line because of Thunder...-
___

I know I recognize Alphys' instant noodles for the last few years without knowing cooked them. :p
Weiss: "And with Mata Hari reopening her tavern here, I'm sure others were motivated to make their own businesses."
---
-Thunder spikes are funny-
---
Ruby: I don't have anything to bring to this conversation...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Palutena's smile...-
---
-but she totally did?-
---
Arval: "My name is Arval. And you are?"
---
Juri: "I was talking about the wings." -_-
-It made her heart run faster-
Kama: "...Maybe I just...Found a place here, I suppose"
Draco: "..."
---
-She totally did, and thus changed weapon to strike from a little further!-
---
Arcueid: "My name Arcueid Brunestud! I'm also Archetype-Earth"
---
Martha: "...Okay, those are good" -takes one-
-What else do they find?-
___

Penny: "These blades appear to be built using the latest in combat technology!"
___

You two know her?
___

-Yuri and her friends clearly are, but the others in the group don't seem to be here for the lake as they're in their normal outfits-

-Does Sayori wonder why Yuri called?-
___

Dipper: "Fair enough." -Movie starts?-
-Star finds this dress!-
1725582186954.png

---
Gil: "Yeah, seeing stuff from the Bureau certainly helped" -also some collaboration with Eleonora-
---
Shadow Striker: "Know her? We three were once a small special ops team"
Slipstream: "My brain module still hurts whenever I remember those days"
Flamewar: "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you two~!" :D -tried to hug the two of them... Before realizing she can't move and her expression changing to a grumpy one-
---
Sayori: "I'm here to enjoy the lake~"
Yuri: "Well, though I called you for more than that"
-Sayori GASPED-
---
-Movie starts as they have their snacks ready to eat!-
___

___

___

---
---
---

Lilith: "Huh, surprisingly we don't know many people of that archetype"
Morrigan: "I dunno, that Strange guy fits the bill a lot"
---
Atalanta: "I'll look over the camp"
---
Hongo: "That means the Crisis Fortress is vulnerable, and with it the Great Leader"
Luvia: "We have no time to lose"

4: "Not bad, but I'm just starting!" -he jumps at Hinoka right at the same time!-
Shadow: -Hit by the electric punch, but was about to sword-strike... Until Medb hits him with her crop-
Medb: "Oh sorry, is it bad I interrupt~?"
Shigeru: "Not at all"
Maki: "Then for the sake of all beautiful things: Die" -he made a pillar of fire appear below Undyne, while Eiji managed to deliver a flying kick-
---
Kazumi: -Nodded- "It's how I ended like this. I am not Michiru Kazusa, I am Kazumi Subaru, and I'm glad I managed to become me"
Iroha: "...But, by becoming a magical girl...Don't you stop being human by default?"
Suzune: "It sounds like a waste of a wish to me"
Kazumi: -Chuckled- "That's what Kyubey told me, but even so, I still went through with it. That's why I don't plan on wasting this chance, not only for the good times I could live through, but also for the bad times. Because both of them would still shape me as Kazumi Subaru. Plus..." -she pulls out a phone, and shows a picture of 7 girls, including Michiru-
1725585017162.png

Kazumi: "I'd like to preserve the memories of Michiru, her friends and myself for as long as I'm allowed to"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It made her heart run faster-
Kama: "...Maybe I just...Found a place here, I suppose"
Draco: "..."
---
-She totally did, and thus changed weapon to strike from a little further!-
---
Arcueid: "My name Arcueid Brunestud! I'm also Archetype-Earth"
---
Martha: "...Okay, those are good" -takes one-
-thinking of the four children who all accept her as a mother figure as well... Palutena gave her a life she never had before...-
---
-so Binding Blade-

-unfortunately, Engage time was running out? :V-
---
Arval: "That sounds like a very powerful title..."
---
-they're SPICY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Star finds this dress!-
View attachment 394035
---
Gil: "Yeah, seeing stuff from the Bureau certainly helped" -also some collaboration with Eleonora-
---
Shadow Striker: "Know her? We three were once a small special ops team"
Slipstream: "My breain module still hurts whenever I remember those days"
Flamewar: "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you two~!" :D -tried to hug the two of them... Before realizing she can't move and her expression changing to a grumpy one-
---
Sayori: "I'm here to enjoy the lake~"
Yuri: "Well, though I called you for more than that"
-Sayori GASPED-
---
-Movie starts as they have their snacks ready to eat!-
Star: -GASP- "I do remember this one! This is the biggest dress in my whole closet!" :b:
___

-Does Gil mention the latter?-
___

Can she still be trusted?
___

-Yuri explains?-
___

-Dipper and Mabel watching attentively-

Weiss: "And with Mata Hari reopening her tavern here, I'm sure others were motivated to make their own businesses."
---
-Thunder spikes are funny-
---
Ruby: I don't have anything to bring to this conversation...
(I've already seen a few food stores around.)
___

Sparky: "(Almost everyone here has called me cute so far..)"
___

-Because Kamui's talking about her husband's cooking and Undyne talking about that of girlfriend's?-

---
---
---

---
---
Hongo: "That means the Crisis Fortress is vulnerable, and with it the Great Leader"

4: "Not bad, but I'm just starting!" -he jumps at Hinoka right at the same time!-
Shadow: -Hit by the electric punch, but was about to sword-strike... Until Medb hits him with her crop-
Maki: "Then for the sake of all beautiful things: Die" -he made a pillar of fire appear below Undyne, while Eiji managed to deliver a flying kick-
---
Kazumi: -Nodded- "It's how I ended like this. I am not Michiru Kazusa, I am Kazumi Subaru, and I'm glad I managed to become me"
Iroha: "...But, by becoming a magical girl...Don't you stop being human by default?"
Kazumi: -Chuckled- "That's what Kyubey told me, but even so, I still went through with it. That's why I don't plan on wasting this chance, not only for the good times I could live through, but also for the bad times. Because both of them would still shape me as Kazumi Subaru. Plus..." -she pulls out a phone, and shows a picture of 7 girls, including herself-
View attachment 394037
Kazumi: "I'd like to preserve the memories of Michiru, her friends and myself for as long as I'm allowed to"
Strange who?
___

-With that, it seems like they can call it a night-
___

(Let's go find Cu and the others and take that flying fortress down!)

-Undyne easily dodged it by rolling to the side-

If you think helping out these evil freaks like this means you're saving "beautiful" things, then you're insane! -Launches another volley of spears-

___

-So they might be able to wish to survive, free of the Soul Gems and their effects...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Kazumi: -Chuckled- "That's what Kyubey told me, but even so, I still went through with it. That's why I don't plan on wasting this chance, not only for the good times I could live through, but also for the bad times. Because both of them would still shape me as Kazumi Subaru. Plus..." -she pulls out a phone, and shows a picture of 7 girls, including herself-

Strange who?
___

___

If you think helping out these evil freaks like this means you're saving "beautiful" things, then you're insane! -Launches another volley of spears-

___

-So they might be able to wish to survive, free of the Soul Gems and their effects...-
-MAHVEL, BAYBEE-

Frank: "Oh yeah, that guy. Definitely a wizard. I wouldn't call him annoying though..."
---
-and sleep-
---
-Hinoka's naginata and 4's... whatever CLASHED EPICALLY IN THE AIR-

-Azura wondering which form will be best for combat...-
---
Ingrid: "I'm going to be kind and assume that's not your one wish."

(I've already seen a few food stores around.)
___

Sparky: "(Almost everyone here has called me cute so far..)"
___

-Because Kamui's talking about her husband's cooking and Undyne talking about that of girlfriend's?-
Weiss: "Now that I'm not surprised." :p
---
Palutena: "Then it must be true." :p
---
-she doesn't have a romantic partner :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Now that I'm not surprised." :p
---
Palutena: "Then it must be true." :p
---
-she doesn't have a romantic partner :V-
(...Now that you mention it...Yeah, that isn't surprising at all.) :p
___

-Phosphora herself certainly seemed to think so even before taking him in as his Trainer-
___

-If she ever did in canon, it has yet to happen, and she certainly doesn't have one here...-

-Some of her friends lightly tease her regarding Arthur, though- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Now that you mention it...Yeah, that isn't surprising at all.) :p
___

-Phosphora herself certainly seemed to think so even before taking him in as his Trainer-
___

-If she ever did in canon, it has yet to happen, and she certainly doesn't have one here...-

-Some of her friends lightly tease her regarding Arthur, though- :V
Weiss: "I wonder what else people did..."
---
-and many more did!-
---
-oh, they absolutely ship Arthuby- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I wonder what else people did..."
---
-and many more did!-
---
-oh, they absolutely ship Arthuby- :V
(Probably weapon stores? Clothing stores? I think I heard some of my friends mention a store for Pokemon items as well...)

-This might warrant visiting the dimension's market the following day...-
___

-Particularly members of the medical staff as well as the members who signed up to as tour guides for the new Pokemon, if at least because they were among the first to see and speak with Sparky and the other Pikachus here-
___

-It just remains unclear whether or not Ruby actually has a crush on Arthur or if she's just annoyed and embarrassed by all the jokes in question- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-thinking of the four children who all accept her as a mother figure as well... Palutena gave her a life she never had before...-
---
-so Binding Blade-

-unfortunately, Engage time was running out? :V-
---
Arval: "That sounds like a very powerful title..."
---
-they're SPICY-
Kama: "...Plus on the least no one bothers me"
Draco: "Hmph..."
---
-Unfortunately for Mordred, that- :V
---
Arcueid: "Kinda is" :p
---
Martha: "W-W-W-W-W-WOAH!"
Star: -GASP- "I do remember this one! This is the biggest dress in my whole closet!" :b:
___

-Does Gil mention the latter?-
___

Can she still be trusted?
___

-Yuri explains?-
___

-Dipper and Mabel watching attentively-
Lily: "I can see it, it may be ideal to sleep with"
---
-Not unless it was asked- :V
---
Shadow Striker: "You can let her go"
Slipstream: "As much as an headache as she is..."
Flamewar: "Awwww, I'm so glad you remembered me~" -there was no hint of sarcasm in that response, she's legit glad-
Soundwave: -Projects a hologram of the new person in question- "Subject: Flamewar. Function: Saboteur"
-Notably Flamewar still very much had her Decepticon insignia in her collar-
---
Yuri: "Well, I thought you could help someone..." -looks at the Mudkip, who Sayori notices-
---
Amy: "Woah, that teen seems to have quite the bad luck"
Strange who?
___

___

___

-MAHVEL, BAYBEE-

Frank: "Oh yeah, that guy. Definitely a wizard. I wouldn't call him annoying though..."
---
-and sleep-
---

---
Morrigan: "I dunno, some of his chants kinda sounded like it"
Lilith: "Oh they're talking about some mage super hero they met"
---
-Shamal also went off, though left them with a first-aid kit-
---
-Good question, Azura...-
Takeru: "We need to get going now" -true to the 'Rider' part of their names, all Kamen Riders had biked-
Kintoki: "...That's so Golden!"
Shirou/EMIYA: They're still so cool!

-INDEED IT WAS AMAZING, SEDING BOTH BACK, BUT THEN 4 JUMPED AT HER AGAIN!-
Shadow: "Foolish" -threw trump cards at Medb... THAT EXPLODED-
Medb: "Huh?!" -was caught- "Ow ow ow!" -on the least it allowed Shigeru to land another strong punch, and now Medb is MAD-
Maki: "I know since I was human, we only create terrible things, that's why it's better to extinguish us a-" KICKED RIGHT INTO THE SPEARS BY EIJI-
Eiji: "You'll never learn, our greed can make us do terrible things, but it's not only human nature, it can also lead to ambition to do amazing things!"
---
Kazumi: "Well, not needing to worry by transforming sounds nice!"
Oriko: "...I don't know what to do. Now that Madoka Kaname is gone, what purpose could I have?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I can see it, it may be ideal to sleep with"
---
-Not unless it was asked- :V
---
Shadow Striker: "You can let her go"
Slipstream: "As much as an headache as she is..."
Flamewar: "Awwww, I'm so glad you remembered me~" -there was no hint of sarcasm in that response, she's legit glad-
Soundwave: -Projects a hologram of the new person in question- "Subject: Flamewar. Function: Saboteur"
-Notably Flamewar still very much had her Decepticon insignia in her collar-
---
Yuri: "Well, I thought you could help someone..." -looks at the Mudkip, who Sayori notices-
---
Amy: "Woah, that teen seems to have quite the bad luck"
Star: "I see it as being more of a "making announcements from a podium or opera box during a royal event" kinda dress, but then again, it's also a lot puffier than most of my other dresses..."
___

Penny: "Did you engineer these blades yourself, Gil?"
___

She still carries the Decepticon insignia as well...Very well, I trust your judgement! -Deactivates the tractor beam-
___

-The Mudkip in question looks like...a particularly big axolotl?-

-Well, whatever it is, it's swimming around in the lake happily-
___

Dipper: "I can relate." -Said bluntly and casually-

-MAHVEL, BAYBEE-

---
-and sleep-
---

---
---
---
Takeru: "We need to get going now" -true to the 'Rider' part of their names, all Kamen Riders had biked-

Medb: "Huh?!" -was caught- "Ow ow ow!" -on the least it allowed Shigeru to land another strong punch, and now Medb is MAD-
Maki: "I know since I was human, we only create terrible things, that's why it's better to extinguish us a-" KICKED RIGHT INTO THE SPEARS BY EIJI-
Eiji: "You'll never learn, our greed can make us do terrible things, but it's not only human nature, it can also lead to ambition to do amazing things!"
---
Oriko: "...I don't know what to do. Now that Madoka Kaname is gone, what purpose could I have?"
He sounds oddly familiar...
___

-That should be enough for the return trip, as they don't encounter any other threats during the night-

-Atalanta does occasionally spot another flower-mouthed bear or two at one point during the night, as well as a giant eagle flying around for a while, among other wildlife, but none of them disturb the camp-
___

(THAT'S SO AWESOME!) :b:

-Undyne followed this up by punching Maki in the face-

Don't you idiots ever have any better excuse for wanting ti wipe out an entire species? Is this what I used to sound like? Sheesh...

___

-...Maybe getting the chance to live her own life?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Probably weapon stores? Clothing stores? I think I heard some of my friends mention a store for Pokemon items as well...)

-This might warrant visiting the dimension's market the following day...-
___

-Particularly members of the medical staff as well as the members who signed up to as tour guides for the new Pokemon, if at least because they were among the first to see and speak with Sparky and the other Pikachus here-
___

-It just remains unclear whether or not Ruby actually has a crush on Arthur or if she's just annoyed and embarrassed by all the jokes in question- :V
Weiss: "Oh, that sounds nice." :)
---
-that's true, yeah-
---
-either way, the latter is true :V-

Kama: "...Plus on the least no one bothers me"
Draco: "Hmph..."
---
-Unfortunately for Mordred, that- :V
---
Arcueid: "Kinda is" :p
---
Martha: "W-W-W-W-W-WOAH!"
-Draco's thoughts on Kama?-
---
-she got one good hit at least but after that nope lmao-
---
Arval: "Naming yourself after the whole planet is certainly a choice."
---
Juri: "Too much for ya?" :p

---
---

---
___

-That should be enough for the return trip, as they don't encounter any other threats during the night-

-Atalanta does occasionally spot another flower-mouthed bear or two at one point during the night, as well as a giant eagle flying around for a while, among other wildlife, but none of them disturb the camp-
___

Don't you idiots ever have any better excuse for wanting ti wipe out an entire species? Is this what I used to sound like? Sheesh...

___

Frank: "Coming from a gal who only says 'Soul Fist' in a fight." :p
---
-that's good for them-
---
-she thonk-

-Hinoka tries to go for an AoE wind attack at 4!-
---
Ingrid: All they could wish for is purified Soul Gems...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I see it as being more of a "making announcements from a podium or opera box during a royal event" kinda dress, but then again, it's also a lot puffier than most of my other dresses..."
___

Penny: "Did you engineer these blades yourself, Gil?"
___

She still carries the Decepticon insignia as well...Very well, I trust your judgement! -Deactivates the tractor beam-
___

-The Mudkip in question looks like...a particularly big axolotl?-

-Well, whatever it is, it's swimming around in the lake happily-
___

Dipper: "I can relate." -Said bluntly and casually-
Lily: "Well, when you say that, Queen Moon might tell you to use it for that"
---
Gil: "Oh, you'll have to give the little genius credit for that"
---
-And Flamewar instantly glomped Slipstream and Shadow Striker-
Flamewar: "This is such a nice reunion~!"
Slipstream: "Which leads to the question.... WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
Flamewar: "After the Great War ended, I was all by myself when I noticed at a bar that some meanie pirates were used Tidy as their base. Of course... There was no way I was going to let them just take advantage of one of the greatest Decepticon warriors that led to so many contributions to the cause in such tarnished way. So I earned their trust, passing up as one of their own... Then, I contacted Lockdown and gave them our location. Took a hefty prize, but he got rid of these pesky pirates" :p
Shadow Striker: "Well, your loyalty is unwavering as always"
Flamewar: "So now I've been collecting Energon in order to awake Tidy here some day" -patted a wall- "You know, maybe lay siege on Prime once we get things figured out"
---
Sayori: "That... That axolotl... Look so cute~!" :D
Yuri: "And he'swhy why called you here"
---
Amy: "And the attitude of his father sure doesn't helps..."
-Draco's thoughts on Kama?-
---
-she got one good hit at least but after that nope lmao-
---
Arval: "Naming yourself after the whole planet is certainly a choice."
---
Juri: "Too much for ya?" :p
Draco: This weakling fell for one of them.
---
Mordred: "Eh?"
Artoria: "ENGAGE!"
---
Arcueid: "Aw it's a little more complicated than that" :p
---
Martha: "H-How can you eat this?!"
___

___

___

---
-that's good for them-
---
-she thonk-

---
Morrigan: "...If it works, it works" -pout-
---
-You bet that it iiiiis-
---
-DO IT, AZURA-
-Oh and two of the Kamen Riders had race cars, one had another turn into a hoverbike, and another a 4x4 bike made of candy-
Kintoki: "So Golden!"
Shirou/EMIYA: I WANT THAT!
-Of course, the Rider Servants prepared their own rides to go too-

-It pierces through, revealing cybernetics under 4's suit, but still up and and running to deliver some kicks-
-Maki is hurt, but in response tries to get Undyne up in the air to throw her to the ground, though Eiji tried to get to her!-
-Shadow threw various of his exploding trump cards at Shigeru, but he shot electricity to counter and make them explode midair as Medb got up and popped her bones. She's not going to go any nicely-
---
-All but Tart are teens, Ingrid. Their minds are really drowning with angst. Which is why the Incubators targeted them after all-
Tart: "Maybe you can still find something new with these amazing people!"
Oriko: "...Could I?"

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
---
-They're not severe, but that doesn't changes they still hurt her-
Taiga: "Look at how big are you now, I'm so proud~!"
---
Natsuki: "There's even a tavern and a weird multi-dimensional restaurant here"
---
---

---

---

---
-Perhaps talk to Undyne? It seems like she might be able to understand Pokemon with her similarities to a fish, more so since even some of the "humans" here seem to be fully capable of understanding Pokemon as well-

-The Pokemon in question would currently be outdoors amongst Lilith's domain, in a park or field near the town-

___

___

Roman: "We're looking for the nearest ice cream place. You seem the nice, helpful type."

---
---
Azura: "Now... I just want to lay down and nap. This halloween was quite a lot..."
---
-what could be there-
[Hey..!]

Are you alright....?

So much to take in.

-nods and follows them-

-looking for the trinkets they talked about....-

-enters the secret passage-

-using Whipping Waves to attack the ForgeBeemon as if second nature while flipping off Kazemon-

-for now is done with his part in the story unless you guys speak more with him, in which case tag me :V-

-soon.....-

-the chamber seems....particularly ancient with odd scripture-
-but in the middle rests an unknown sculpture and behind it, an arrangement of dots-
⠠⠁ ⠃⠕⠙⠽ ⠁⠎ ⠓⠁⠗⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠗⠕⠉⠅
⠠⠁ ⠓⠑⠁⠗⠞ ⠁⠎ ⠉⠕⠇⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠼⠊⠉⠑
⠠⠁ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠁⠎ ⠎⠞⠗⠕⠝⠛ ⠁⠎ ⠎⠞⠑⠑⠇
⠠⠺⠓⠑⠝ ⠛⠁⠞⠓⠑⠗⠎ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠞⠓⠗⠑⠑
⠠⠞⠓⠑ ⠅⠊⠝⠛ ⠎⠓⠁⠇⠇ ⠁⠏⠏⠑⠁⠗

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Well, when you say that, Queen Moon might tell you to use it for that"
---
Gil: "Oh, you'll have to give the little genius credit for that"
---
-And Flamewar instantly glomped Slipstream and Shadow Striker-
Flamewar: "This is such a nice reunion~!"
Slipstream: "Which leads to the question.... WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
Flamewar: "After the Great War ended, I was all by myself when I noticed at a bar that some meanie pirates were used Tidy as their base. Of course... There was no way I was going to let them just take advantage of one of the greatest Decepticon warriors that led to so many contributions to the cause in such tarnished way. So I earned their trust, passing up as one of their own... Then, I contacted Lockdown and gave them our location. Took a hefty prize, but he got rid of these pesky pirates" :p
Shadow Striker: "Well, your loyalty is unwavering as always"
Flamewar: "So now I've been collecting Energon in order to awake Tidy here some day" -patted a wall- "You know, maybe lay siege on Prime once we get things figured out"
---
Sayori: "That... That axolotl... Look so cute~!" :D
Yuri: "And he'swhy why called you here"
---
Amy: "And the attitude of his father sure doesn't helps..."
Star: "Oh, she totally would....Which is why I'm not gonna mention that I found it yet." :p "The dress is pretty, but not very practical..."
___

Penny: "Little genius?" -GASP- "You mean Eleonora?!"
___

...If there was any doubt about your loyalty or effectiveness as a soldier, you've cast those doubts aside. Welcome back to the Decepticons!
___

It's called a Mudkip, and he's a species of Pokemon! :p

___

Mabel: "Is there supposed to also be some time travely stuff?"

Dipper: "Not this early in the movie. Be patient, Mabel."

---
-that's good for them-
---
-she thonk-

---
---
-You bet that it iiiiis-
---
-DO IT, AZURA-
-Oh and two of the Kamen Riders had race cars, one had another turn into a hoverbike, and another a 4x4 bike made of candy-

-It pierces through, revealing cybernetics under 4's suit, but still up and and running to deliver some kicks-
-Maki is hurt, but in response tries to get Undyne up in the air to throw her to the ground, though Eiji tried to get to her!-
-Shadow threw various of his exploding trump cards at Shigeru, but he shot electricity to counter and make them explode midair as Medb got up and popped her bones. She's not going to go any nicely-
---
-All but Tart are teens, Ingrid. Their minds are really drowning with angst. Which is why the Incubators targeted them after all-
I'm guessing that's the name of one of your attacks?
___

-Dawn eventually arrives as the sun rises, though the morning is darker than the previous two as the sky is cloudy and it looks like it might start raining soon-
___

(...Is that candy bike edible?) -Tilts head with a curious look, wanting to taste the bike-

-As serious of a fighter as Rockruff is, he's still a young canine Pokemon and he can easily be distracted by food and awe-inspiring sights- :V

-Is Eiji able to?-
___

-No wonder they're having difficulty deciding what to collectively wish for...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Think maybe we should visit the town market tomorrow?)
___

Sparky: "(I guess I'll take the compliments.)" :grin:
___

-Her responses to a lot of during last Halloween event make that evident- :V
Weiss: "Oh, great idea." :b:
---
Phosphy: "Attaboy!" :grin:
---
-very much so :V-

Draco: This weakling fell for one of them.
---
Mordred: "Eh?"
Artoria: "ENGAGE!"
---
Arcueid: "Aw it's a little more complicated than that" :p
---
Martha: "H-How can you eat this?!"
-fitting for a God of Love-
---
-OH BOY, SHE'S TURNING THE TABLES ON MORDRED-
---
Arval: "How complicated?"
---
Juri: "I like spicy food." :p

---
-You bet that it iiiiis-
---
-DO IT, AZURA-

---
___

-Dawn eventually arrives as the sun rises, though the morning is darker than the previous two as the sky is cloudy and it looks like it might start raining soon-
___

(...Is that candy bike edible?) -Tilts head with a curious look, wanting to taste the bike-

-As serious of a fighter as Rockruff is, he's still a young canine Pokemon and he can easily be distracted by food and awe-inspiring sights- :V

-Is Eiji able to?-
___

Frank: "It sure is and I hate it."
---
-Blake was napping through it-
---
Azura: -sees the candy bike- 👀 ...N-No, I must remain focused!
-she goes with this form but without the friend at her side-

-Hinoka tries to block the kick with her naginata-
---
Ingrid: I can see why Incubators preyed on such people now... Disgusting behavior...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[Hey..!]

Are you alright....?

So much to take in.

-nods and follows them-

-Does Undyne hear that?-
---
Taiga: "Yeah, would take more than that to bring this powerhouse down!"
---
Yuri: "I understand. When we awoke, we saw a large robot with car parts amongst those that helped making our new bodies..."
---
Boudica: "Oh, there they are. I've met some and most are very friendly" :)
---
Kaito: -Chuckles- "Me? That type?" :p
-Snivy can see a bunch of trinkets in Kaito's room, a lot of them are belts with unusal buckles, others are weirder like various colored USB's, locks with fruits printed on them, watches... Some look more mundane, but others surprisingly elegant and regal-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-what could be there-

-using Whipping Waves to attack the ForgeBeemon as if second nature while flipping off Kazemon-

-for now is done with his part in the story unless you guys speak more with him, in which case tag me :V-

-soon.....-

-but in the middle rests an unknown sculpture and behind it, an arrangement of dots-
⠠⠁ ⠃⠕⠙⠽ ⠁⠎ ⠓⠁⠗⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠗⠕⠉⠅
⠠⠁ ⠓⠑⠁⠗⠞ ⠁⠎ ⠉⠕⠇⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠼⠊⠉⠑
⠠⠺⠓⠑⠝ ⠛⠁⠞⠓⠑⠗⠎ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠞⠓⠗⠑⠑
⠠⠞⠓⠑ ⠅⠊⠝⠛ ⠎⠓⠁⠇⠇ ⠁⠏⠏⠑⠁⠗
-They can see a bunch of Z logos in the passageway it leads to-
-So it's no wonder who is behind it-
---
Martha: "I guess just because he was... Eccentric, doesn't means he lacked any in smarts"
Jeanne: "Indeed, not the first jester we know who was more intelligent than he made it seem"

-The ForgeBeemon is thus knocked back harder than both Tamers present would have expected-
Kazemon: "Ugly toad!" -created whirlwinds from the fingertips of her gauntlets to do the same to the Stingmon-
---
Rin: "I think we all do. Let's return to that ship..."
Sakura: "Hm, I'm sure they can returnyou three to your world too!"
Takeru: "Really? Thank you!"

-Good, good... Ufufufufu~-
---
Tiki: "...It seems to be some sort of language since I do notice a pattern... Not like I understand what it says though..."
Star: "Oh, she totally would....Which is why I'm not gonna mention that I found it yet." :p "The dress is pretty, but not very practical..."
___

Penny: "Little genius?" -GASP- "You mean Eleonora?!"
___

...If there was any doubt about your loyalty or effectiveness as a soldier, you've cast those doubts aside. Welcome back to the Decepticons!
___

It's called a Mudkip, and he's a species of Pokemon! :p

___

Mabel: "Is there supposed to also be some time travely stuff?"

Dipper: "Not this early in the movie. Be patient, Mabel."
Lily: "Yeah, I can't imagine walking in it for very long"
---
Gil: "I mean, who else?"
---
Flamewar: "Haha~! ...Who is the Gem anyway?"
---
Sayori: "Then it's such a cute Pokémon~!"
Yuri: "And he's a little... Lonely..."
---
Chrono: "Why would they just do it at the start? They got to build it up..."
-fitting for a God of Love-
---
-OH BOY, SHE'S TURNING THE TABLES ON MORDRED-
---
Arval: "How complicated?"
---
Juri: "I like spicy food." :p
-It makes Draco think she's even more unworthy of ending humanity as the vermin that has to be exterminated should-
---
-INDEED, ARTORIA WOULD USE BRILLIANT RAPIER SINCE MORDRED IS WEARING HER ARMOR-
---
Arcueid: "Let's say I'm kinda like a planet's personification or something. So don't think much about it" :p
---
Martha: "M-Much more than I thought..."
-Veyle would see no problem-
___

___

-Is Eiji able to?-
___

---
---

---
Ingrid: I can see why Incubators preyed on such people now... Disgusting behavior...
Lilith: "She used to spam it a lot for a little bit~"
Morrigan: "I repeat what I said, hmph!"
---
-Atalanta would notice, so she'd try to wake up Blake soon given the possible incoming rain-
---
Cú: "I think you could ask that guy once he stops driving it" :p -patted his Pokémon partner-
-And maybe Azura could ask too, but for now, smart choice-

-SHE MANAGED TO, BUT HE THEN ATTEMPTS TO PUNCH HER GUT-
-Oh indeed he is, and Medb also hits Shadow more with her crop until he countered with his blade-
---
Oriko: "...A new purpose?"
Iroha: "...My friends and my sister are no longer around...But you said Alina Gray is. She took so much advantage of them back then and I barely could stop her. I can't allow her to trample on more people anymore"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes Draco think she's even more unworthy of ending humanity as the vermin that has to be exterminated should-
---
-INDEED, ARTORIA WOULD USE BRILLIANT RAPIER SINCE MORDRED IS WEARING HER ARMOR-
---
Arcueid: "Let's say I'm kinda like a planet's personification or something. So don't think much about it" :p
---
Martha: "M-Much more than I thought..."
-Veyle would see no problem-
-of course it does-
---
Emblem Roy: "A rapier! You should fall back, Mordred."
---
Arval: "...That only makes me more intrigued."
---
Juri: "Heh. Kinda cute how you can't handle it." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, I can't imagine walking in it for very long"
---
Gil: "I mean, who else?"
---
Flamewar: "Haha~! ...Who is the Gem anyway?"
---
Sayori: "Then it's such a cute Pokémon~!"
Yuri: "And he's a little... Lonely..."
---
Chrono: "Why would they just do it at the start? They got to build it up..."
Star: "Speaking of, I'm gonna go look for another outfit." -Walking back to the wardrobe, notably slower this time due to the size of the dress-
___

Penny: "I suppose I am not very surprised in hindsight, but I am glad to hear she is still following her goal as an engineer." :)
___

I am an Era II Aquamarine, and I co-lead the Decepticons with Shockwave.
___

And a little easily frightened by a lot of things...
___

Mabel: "...I see. That makes sense." :p (He's more of a movie fan than he's admitting!)

Weiss: "Oh, great idea." :b:
---
Phosphy: "Attaboy!" :grin:
---
-very much so :V-
(Should we invite any of the others?)

-Suggesting going on a shopping trip with friends-

___

Sparky: "(Besides, most of the other Pokemon here have also gotten called cute a lot. Not all of them are as proud of it.)" :p
___

-Does Ruby have an awkward expression due to not knowing what to add to the conversation that Undyoe or Kamui would notice?-

[Hey..!]

-nods and follows them-
-Does Undyne hear that?-

Boudica: "Oh, there they are. I've met some and most are very friendly" :)
Eh? -Turns around- Oh, hey there, little guy! You must be another Pokemon!

-Burrito would see an Eevee, a regular and Shiny Frogadier, a Chikorita, an Alolan Vulpix, and a Ponyta in the group, some of them playing a soccer-like game while others were happily chatting with one and other-

---
---

---
---
-Atalanta would notice, so she'd try to wake up Blake soon given the possible incoming rain-
---
Cú: "I think you could ask that guy once he stops driving it" :p -patted his Pokémon partner-

-Oh indeed he is, and Medb also hits Shadow more with her crop until he countered with his blade-
---
Iroha: "...My friends and my sister are no longer around...But you said Alina Gray is. She took so much advantage of them back then and I barely could stop her. I can't allow her to trample on more people anymore"
___

-Is Ata able to wake Blake up?-
___

-LMAO EVEN AZURA BEING DISTRACTED BY THE BIKE MADE OF CANDY- :laugh:

-Rockruff cheerfully waggles his tail in response to his Trainer's head pats-

-Undyne lands and tries to hit Maki with a roundhouse kick!-
___

-Sounds like that might be all the resolve they need..-

---
---
---
-what could be there-

-soon.....-

⠠⠁ ⠃⠕⠙⠽ ⠁⠎ ⠓⠁⠗⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠗⠕⠉⠅
⠠⠁ ⠓⠑⠁⠗⠞ ⠁⠎ ⠉⠕⠇⠙ ⠁⠎ ⠼⠊⠉⠑
⠠⠺⠓⠑⠝ ⠛⠁⠞⠓⠑⠗⠎ ⠞⠓⠑ ⠞⠓⠗⠑⠑
⠠⠞⠓⠑ ⠅⠊⠝⠛ ⠎⠓⠁⠇⠇ ⠁⠏⠏⠑⠁⠗
---
Martha: "I guess just because he was... Eccentric, doesn't means he lacked any in smarts"
Jeanne: "Indeed, not the first jester we know who was more intelligent than he made it seem"

-The ForgeBeemon is thus knocked back harder than both Tamers present would have expected-
Kazemon: "Ugly toad!" -created whirlwinds from the fingertips of her gauntlets to do the same to the Stingmon-
---

---
Tiki: "...It seems to be some sort of language since I do notice a pattern... Not like I understand what it says though..."
Dipper: "...No prizes for guessing who's secret lair this leads to..."

Get ready for one last fight, everyone... -Battle stance-
___

Susie: "Okay, if htat's true, then how the hell did this jester dude know about a bunch of people from other dimensions and that you guys would fight them eventually?"

Berdly: "A ood point, Susan! Something about this picture puzzle isn't adding up..."

Susie: "That's still not my name, dude..."
___

(Ah, certainly. Many of our members as well as the Time Space Administration Bureau themselves know various means of interdimensional travel.)

Heck, when I first met Chaldea, they were the ones who helped me return to my world! I would've been stranded in another dimension if it weren't for them. 😅
___

neither do i, and it's not just 'cause i'm too lazy to read it...

Croagunk? (Think anyone else here might be more familiar with this language?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-soon.....-
---

---

Dipper: "...No prizes for guessing who's secret lair this leads to..."

Get ready for one last fight, everyone... -Battle stance-
___

Susie: "Okay, if htat's true, then how the hell did this jester dude know about a bunch of people from other dimensions and that you guys would fight them eventually?"

Berdly: "A ood point, Susan! Something about this picture puzzle isn't adding up..."

Susie: "That's still not my name, dude..."
___

(Ah, certainly. Many of our members as well as the Time Space Administration Bureau themselves know various means of interdimensional travel.)

Heck, when I first met Chaldea, they were the ones who helped me return to my world! I would've been stranded in another dimension if it weren't for them. 😅
Alear: "Let's hurry and get to him..."
---
Palutena: "That's very much true..."
---
Azura: "Let's get there then." :)

Kaito: -Chuckles- "Me? That type?" :p
-Snivy can see a bunch of trinkets in Kaito's room, a lot of them are belts with unusal buckles, others are weirder like various colored USB's, locks with fruits printed on them, watches... Some look more mundane, but others surprisingly elegant and regal-
Roman: "Could that be a front to make people think you're a nice guy? Nooooo, it couldn't be." :p

---
---

---
___

___

___

LOL KOP

Frank West: "Can't argue with that logic, I guess."
---
Blake: "Huh? A-Ata?" -rubbing her eyes-
---
Azura: -holding a torch lit by green magic flames, aiming for the enemy-

Camilla: -gets back up- "Who dared hurt my sweet Hinoka?!" :mad:
Hinoka: "Don't say it that way... People will get the wrong idea..."
---
-Tart is glad Iroha has resolves?-

(Should we invite any of the others?)

-Suggesting going on a shopping trip with friends-

___

Sparky: "(Besides, most of the other Pokemon here have also gotten called cute a lot. Not all of them are as proud of it.)" :p
___

-Does Ruby have an awkward expression due to not knowing what to add to the conversation that Undyoe or Kamui would notice?-
Weiss: 🤔
---
Phosphy: "Some even get upset by it." :p
---
-yes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-of course it does-
---
Emblem Roy: "A rapier! You should fall back, Mordred."
---
Arval: "...That only makes me more intrigued."
---
Juri: "Heh. Kinda cute how you can't handle it." :p
Kama: "A-Anyhow, point is, you'll come up eventually"
Draco: "What makes you so confident in saying so?"
Kama: "Most Evils of Humanity around"
---
Mordred: "Darn!" -tried to clash her blade with the repier, but Artoria managed to strike first!-
---
Arcueid: "You'll learn a little bit more of me with time" :p -she still sounds like an airhead-
---
Martha: "...Well...I can!"
Star: "Speaking of, I'm gonna go look for another outfit." -Walking back to the wardrobe, notably slower this time due to the size of the dress-
___

Penny: "I suppose I am not very surprised in hindsight, but I am glad to hear she is still following her goal as an engineer." :)
___

I am an Era II Aquamarine, and I co-lead the Decepticons with Shockwave.
___

And a little easily frightened by a lot of things...
___

Mabel: "...I see. That makes sense." :p (He's more of a movie fan than he's admitting!)
Lily: "Need help?"
---
Sieg: "Some of the money still goes to her, right?"
Gil: "Obviously, in fact most of it"
Sieg: "...Really?"
Gil: "I don't need it, I'm filled with riches already. I'm only here to kill some time"
---
Flamewar: "...What you mean...Co-leading?"
Shadow Striker: "..." -puts a hand on Flamewar's shoulder, then shook her head-
Flamewar: "........................Who did it?" -she was now in a tranquil fury-
---
Sayori: "Really? Awwwww, that's so bad..."
---
-Indeed-
Amy: "At least his girlfriend seems comprehensive?"
___

___

___

LOL KOP

---
---

---
Ahue
Morrigan: "I rest my case"
Lilith: "Childish" :p
Morrigan: "Look who's talking"
---
Atalanta: "Sorry to interrupt, but there's signs of incoming rain"
---
-All Kamen Riders (besides Eiji and Shigeru given they're in the Crisis Fortress) and the Rider Servants too thus now drive right towards the Crisis Fortress, also attacking whichever enemies are left-

-Undyne succeeds to, while Eiji also managed to create fire directed right at Maki. All while Medb was now trying to trample over Shadow... Who teleported out the way-
Shigeru: "Oh, I forgot to say he can do that"
Medb: "Aw come on!"
4: "Oh, you're awake again" -jumped at Camilla to try to punch!-
---
-Indeed, three out of five will take Ingrid's offer at least-
Oriko: "...I'm not a good person unlike what you might think. I didn't want to stop Madoka Kaname because it was the right thing, I just wanted to feel like my life had a meaning. Like if I was born for a reason"
Kazumi: "That's alright, after all, you can still find something new along with us"
Tart: -Nodded- "In a way, my friend Riz felt a little similar, she wanted to find someone that would help France and then she found me. And well, you seem to know history"
Oriko: "...Is it alright then?"
Iroha: "I know you tried to kill my friend... But Madoka-chan forgived you, so I don't think you're a bad person either. So long you don't do anything against us..." -extends her hand- "We can work together!"
Oriko: ".........." -took her hand-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Need help?"
---
Sieg: "Some of the money still goes to her, right?"
Gil: "Obviously, in fact most of it"
Sieg: "...Really?"
Gil: "I don't need it, I'm filled with riches already. I'm only here to kill some time"
---
Flamewar: "...What you mean...Co-leading?"
Shadow Striker: "..." -puts a hand on Flamewar's shoulder, then shook her head-
Flamewar: "........................Who did it?" -she was now in a tranquil fury-
---
Sayori: "Really? Awwwww, that's so bad..."
---
-Indeed-
Amy: "At least his girlfriend seems comprehensive?"
Star: "No need, I'm sure I'll be fine!" -Still slowly marching back to her changing room-
___

Penny: "...That also makes considerably more logical sense in hindsight." :ohwell:
___

A military force on a planet the Decepticons previously invaded. They call themselves "Chaldea"...
___

He might look happy now, but that's mostly because he's in a more familiar environment at a lake. He's usually pretty homesick and nervous otherwise...
___

Dipper: "That's a good start, right?"

LOL KOP

---
---

---
Ahue
---
---
-All Kamen Riders (besides Eiji and Shigeru given they're in the Crisis Fortress) and the Rider Servants too thus now drive right towards the Crisis Fortress, also attacking whichever enemies are left-

-Undyne succeeds to, while Eiji also managed to create fire directed right at Maki. All while Medb was now trying to trample over Shadow... Who teleported out the way-
---
-Indeed, three out of five will take Ingrid0s offer at least-
Oriko: "...I'm not a good person unlike what you might think. I didn't want to stop Madoka Kaname because it was the right thing, I just wanted to feel like my life had a meaning. Like if I was born for a reason"
Kazumi: "That's alright, after all, you can still find something new along with us"
Tart: -Nodded- "In a way, my friend Riz felt a little similar, she wanted to find someonethat would help France and then she found me. And well, you seem to know history"
Iroha: "I know you tried to kill my friend... But Madoka-chan forgived you, so I don't think you're a bad person either. So long you don't do anything against us..." -extends her hand- "We can work together!"
They're both acting childish in different ways. :p -Said to the others currently in the pool, but not loud enough for Morrigan, Lilith and Frank to hear-
___

-Blake surprised or still not awake enough to fully process what Ata said?-
___

-Rockruff follows Cu and Scathach-

-Following that, Undyne summons several hydrokinetic spears on the ground in the direction Maki was kicked-
___

-What about the others?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Schnee's thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(I think that was mostly Squirtle...)"

___

Hey, you alright, Ruby?
Weiss: Who could I bring along...
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure there are others." :p
---
Ruby: "I'm fine! Really!"

Kama: "A-Anyhow, point is, you'll come up eventually"
Draco: "What makes you so confident in saying so?"
Kama: "Most Evils of Humanity around"
---
Mordred: "Darn!" -tried to clash her blade with the repier, but Artoria managed to strike first!-
---
Arcueid: "You'll learn a little bit more of me with time" :p -she still sounds like an airhead-
---
Martha: "...Well...I can!"
-only most?-
---
-and it hurt A LOT?-
---
Arval: "Just as much as you will about me."
---
Juri: "Prove it." :p

Ahue
---
---

---
-Indeed, three out of five will take Ingrid0s offer at least-
Tart: -Nodded- "In a way, my friend Riz felt a little similar, she wanted to find someonethat would help France and then she found me. And well, you seem to know history"
They're both acting childish in different ways.:p-Said to the others currently in the pool, but not loud enough for Morrigan, Lilith and Frank to hear-
___

___

-Following that, Undyne summons several hydrokinetic spears on the ground in the direction Maki was kicked-
___

-What about the others?-
Alear: "That's a bit harsh..."

Harleen: "Nuthin' wrong with that." :p
---
-did they not bring a tent?-
---
-did Azura's attack manage to hit someone?-

-but this time, Camilla tried to strike first with her axe!-
---
Ingrid: That's very sweet. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Who could I bring along...
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure there are others." :p
---
Ruby: "I'm fine! Really!"
-Would any of her teammates want to go shopping?-
___

-Even a few of the Pokemon are like that-

-Most notably Shuriken and Heshima, though the latter is a lot more reserved about it due to being older and more mature about it- :V
___

-Raised eyebrow of doubt-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "No need, I'm sure I'll be fine!" -Still slowly marching back to her changing room-
___

Penny: "...That also makes considerably more logical sense in hindsight." :ohwell:
___

A military force on a planet the Decepticons previously invaded. They call themselves "Chaldea"...
___

He might look happy now, but that's mostly because he's in a more familiar environment at a lake. He's usually pretty homesick and nervous otherwise...
___

Dipper: "That's a good start, right?"
Lily: "Here" -offers support with her hand-
---
Sieg: "So it funds her research... That's actually good"
Gil: "Not a bad deal, I think"
---
Flamewar: "...I'm going to murder them. I'll make sure they're gone! Tear them apart molecule by molecule!"
-It seems that her loyalty towards Megatron is in a similar spot to Soundwave, Blackout, Lugnut and what Aquamarine has been told of Tidal Wave-
---
Sayori: "Oh gosh... But why did you call me?"
Yuri: "Maybe you could help him a little..."
---
Amy: "I guess, but when is the future?"
Chrono: "...They don't go to the future in this one"
Amy: "Eh? Then why is it called that?"
Chrono: "Just wait"
-only most?-
---
-and it hurt A LOT?-
---
Arval: "Just as much as you will about me."
---
Juri: "Prove it." :p
Draco: "Most?"
Kama: "Well, there'san annoying one to kill, but that's the exception"
---
-Indeed-
Mordred: "AGH!"
Artoria: "You were too impulsive..."
---
Arcueid: "Sounds like we'll compliment ech other out then~!"
---
-Martha scoffs and shoves plenty in her mouth-
They're both acting childish in different ways.:p-Said to the others currently in the pool, but not loud enough for Morrigan, Lilith and Frank to hear-
___

___

___

-What about the others?-

---
---

---
Morrigan/Lilith: "HEY!"
Kiara: "So long it's harmless, it's fine"
---
-Yeah but still if it turns out like a strong pouring....-
---
-Some remaining Worms, thankfully-
-EVERYONE RALLYING AS THEY GO-

-AND THIS TIME, CAMILLA MANAGED TO-
-And thus combined with Eiji's fire produce boiling water that leave a mark on Maki-
-Shadow transported right in front of Medb to try to fence her, but she was quick enough to kick his hip while Shigeru approached to did the same, only electricity charged-
---
-And now there's only one left, who the four girls turn to-
Suzune: "...I'm a murderer, you know? None of you want to be associated with me. I killed many magical girls that were never ill-intentioned. In fact if I had known any of you existed, you'd have been in my hit list. Besides the obvious one" -referring to Tart because again, Joan of Arc-
Iroha: "You still helped us now..."
Suzune: "That Witch was too strong, that's the whole reason I worked together with you. I was hoping we'd all vanish along with her, and that if we didn't, I was going to kill you four anyway if it wasn't for my exhaustion"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would any of her teammates want to go shopping?-
___

-Even a few of the Pokemon are like that-

-Most notably Shuriken and Heshima, though the latter is a lot more reserved about it due to being older and more mature about it- :V
___

-Raised eyebrow of doubt-
-Blake and Yang would probably be super lovey dovey about it-
---
-yeah, they're very silly-
---
Ruby: "...What?"

Kamui: "Let's talk about something else." :lol:

Draco: "Most?"
Kama: "Well, there'san annoying one to kill, but that's the exception"
---
-Indeed-
Mordred: "AGH!"
Artoria: "You were too impulsive..."
---
Arcueid: "Sounds like we'll compliment ech other out then~!"
---
-Martha scoffs and shoves plenty in her mouth-
-now she curious?-
---
-but Mordred knows she can get away with more because of the Hold Out skill?-
---
Arval: "If you believe so..."
---
Juri: :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Here" -offers support with her hand-
---
Sieg: "So it funds her research... That's actually good"
Gil: "Not a bad deal, I think"
---
Flamewar: "...I'm going to murder them. I'll make sure they're gone! Tear them apart molecule by molecule!"
-It seems that her loyalty towards Megatron is in a similar spot to Soundwave, Blackout, Lugnut and what Aquamarine has been told of Tidal Wave-
---
Sayori: "Oh gosh... But why did you call me?"
Yuri: "Maybe you could help him a little..."
---
Amy: "I guess, but when is the future?"
Chrono: "...They don't go to the future in this one"
Amy: "Eh? Then why is it called that?"
Chrono: "Just wait"
-Star tripped and fell on her face just as Lily offered help-

Star: "...Okay, yeah, a literal helping hand might help. Thank you..." -Takes it-
___

Penny: "I'm still grateful to her and Lady da Vinci for saving me..."
___

...No wonder you remained here on Tidal Wave's ship form. Welcome back to the Decepticons :smirk:
___

-Sayori asks why?-
___

Dipper: (We haven't even seen Doc Brown yet.) :p

-Blake and Yang would probably be super lovey dovey about it-
---
-yeah, they're very silly-
---
Ruby: "...What?"

Kamui: "Let's talk about something else." :lol:
-But that also might distract them from actually going shopping?-
___

-Would Palutena mention them as being among those caseS? She's likely seen them around long enough to know they're annoyed by it-
___

...Okay, maybe that's a fair point. You sure alright, Ruby?

---
---

---
---
---

-And thus combined with Eiji's fire produce boiling water that leave a mark on Maki-
-Shadow transported right in front of Medb to try to fence her, but she was quick enough to kick his hip while Shigeru approached to did the same, only electricity charged-
---
Suzune: "...I'm a murderer, you know? None of you want to be associated wtith me. I killed many magical girls that were never ill-intentioned. In fact if I had known any of you existed, you'd have been in my hit list. Besides the obvious one" -referring to Tart because again, Joan of Arc-
Suzune: "That Witch was too strong, that's the whole reason I worked together with you. I was hoping we'd all vanish along with her, and that if we didn't, I was going to kill you four anyway if it wasn't for my exhaustion"
-Maybe I forgot if either of them were also in the pool, but I still said Undyne didn't say that loudly enough for Morrigan or Lilith to hear her lol-

I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing. Just pointing out the facts. :p

___

-It's not raining just yet, but if it starts raining while Ata's talking to Blake and the latter is still getting up, the tent will still be enough to shield the rain for a little while-

-The signs of rainfall are still there-
___

-Rockruff uses Rock Slide on the Worms-

-Moana also struck Maki with an Aqua Tail-
___

-But unlike with the ones who actively helped Isabeau and Gretchen, that was more at least out to a misguided effort to mercy kill them before they mutated into Witches?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Suzune: "...I'm a murderer, you know? None of you want to be associated wtith me. I killed many magical girls that were never ill-intentioned. In fact if I had known any of you existed, you'd have been in my hit list. Besides the obvious one" -referring to Tart because again, Joan of Arc-
-Maybe I forgot if either of them were also in the pool, but I still said Undyne didn't say that loudly enough for Morrigan or Lilith to hear her lol-

___

-It's not raining just yet, but if it starts raining while Ata's talking to Blake and the latter is still getting up, the tent will still be enough to shield the rain for a little while-

___

___

-But unlike with the ones who actively helped Isabeau and Gretchen, that was more at least out to a misguided effort to mercy kill them before they mutated into Witches?-
-Morri has a childish tantrum over it?-
---
Blake: "...We should get back then..."
---
Azura: -dancing and singing to power up others-

-Camilla followed the axe strike with a magic explosion, with a grin on her face-
---
Ingrid: "And could you share why you did these actions?"

-But that also might distract them from actually going shopping?-
___

-Would Palutena mention them as being among those caseS? She's likely seen them around long enough to know they're annoyed by it-
___

...Okay, maybe that's a fair point. You sure alright, Ruby?
-exactly-
---
-she has no reason to start naming people who hate being called cute-
---
Ruby: "I really am!" I don't have what they have...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-now she curious?-
---
-but Mordred knows she can get away with more because of the Hold Out skill?-
---
Arval: "If you believe so..."
---
Juri: :laugh:
Kama: "Just one of the enemies we're fighting"
---
-Indeed, still up and strikes back!-
Artoria: "Huh?"
---
Arcueid: "Okay~ Oh, I'm contracted to Byleth by the way!"
---
-And Martha started to chew... Despite how spicy it all was-
-Star tripped and fell on her face just as Lily offered help-

Star: "...Okay, yeah, a literal helping hand might help. Thank you..." -Takes it-
___

Penny: "I'm still grateful to her and Lady da Vinci for saving me..."
___

...No wonder you remained here on Tidal Wave's ship form. Welcome back to the Decepticons :smirk:
___

-Sayori asks why?-
___

Dipper: (We haven't even seen Doc Brown yet.) :p
Lily: "Let's go then~!" -to the wardrobe!-
---
Sieg: "Oh, that's right. They were the ones to find you..."
---
Flamewar: "...Where is Starscream?"
Shockwave: "Dead"
Flamewar: "Good..."
---
Sayori: "Why me?"
Yuri: "Um..."
---
-Speaking of, Marty tries to go visit him-
Amy: "Huh, not at his home?"

___

___

___

---
---

-Camilla followed the axe strike with a magic explosion, with a grin on her face-
---
-Morrigan POUTS-
---
-Atalanta nodded as they started to pack things-
---
-Effectively squashing them as they get to the Crisis Fortress!-
-But for that, first what's below will finish-

-Effectively, she managed to tear 4's left shoulder-
---
Suzune: "...You know what we could become. It was that, or die fighting" -evidently, yes-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Let's go then~!" -to the wardrobe!-
---
Sieg: "Oh, that's right. They were the ones to find you..."
---
Flamewar: "...Where is Starscream?"
Shockwave: "Dead"
Flamewar: "Good..."
---
Sayori: "Why me?"
Yuri: "Um..."
---
-Speaking of, Marty tries to go visit him-
Amy: "Huh, not at his home?"
-What's the next outfit that either Star or Lily finds?-

___

Penny: "Along with Dr. Gaster. But they the ones who brought me back online..."
___

Starscream tried to assume leadership of the Decepticons following Megatron's death. When he utterly failed as a leader, Shockwave and I erased him from the equation.

-Or so they think...-

___

-...This might be tough to explain...-

-Having played DDLC herself before, Undyne is having difficulty figuring out how to explain it, too...-
___

Mabel: "That's weird..."

-exactly-
---
-she has no reason to start naming people who hate being called cute-
---
Ruby: "I really am!" I don't have what they have...
-Would them being distracted from shopping still prove for Weiss issue as long as still gets an excuse to go shopping, herself?- :V
___

-That's fair-

Sparky: "(There's a few others, but they haven't spoken to many people other than the doctors and mages...)"
___

Alright! I guess we could talk about powers, too. :p

-Is that a bad thing?-

---
---

---
-Morrigan POUTS-
---
-Atalanta nodded as they started to pack things-
---
-Effectively squashing them as they get to the Crisis Fortress!-
-But for that, first what's below will finish-

-Effectively, she managed to tear a 4's left hand-
---
Suzune: "...You know what we could become. It was that, or die fighting" -evidently, yes-
-Undyne cackled at that-
___

-It does start to rain while they're packing some of their camping supplies up, but it's thankfully only a fairly light rainfall so far-
___

(Thanks for the power boost, Miss Azura!)

-Moana's attack was ignored or missed-
___

-How do the Code Holders and other Magical Girls respond to that?-

Last edited:
Top Bottom