• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At least Shez isn't the only one immediately suggesting a spar this time- :p
___

Ford: "Not since those spells were cast upon him."
___

-Starting with a big return to the music scene!-
-she still accepted the challenge almost immediately- :p
---
Frank: "That's a relief..."
---
-with the support of her friends!-

-...she might help them in their own paths as gratitude-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she still accepted the challenge almost immediately- :p
---
Frank: "That's a relief..."
---
-with the support of her friends!-

-...she might help them in their own paths as gratitude-
-Sounds like Shez, alright- :p
___

Stan: "You still don't even know the half of it, and believe me when I say that's a good thing..."

___

-She could definitely ask them what else they want or to do with their lives besides being Huntsmen and/or Chaldea's fighters tomorrow-

-They likely all have a few other dreams or possible careers they'd like to pursue...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sounds like Shez, alright- :p
___

Stan: "You still don't even know the half of it, and believe me when I say that's a good thing..."

___

-She could definitely ask them what else they want or to do with their lives besides being Huntsmen and/or Chaldea's fighters tomorrow-

-They likely all have a few other dreams or possible careers they'd like to pursue...-
-it sure does, always looking to test her limits-
---
Frank: "I'll take your word for it."
---
-surely they must!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will the Grands even realize this?
Not really until it'd be too late. Of course tho, being made into kids would also mean they'd be innocent in a huge backfire of their original plan.
-Like Iri, Kamui and Medea!-
___

Tetra: "An archeologist? Okay, now that's an impressive accomplishment for a kid." :p

-Says the 12/13 year old pirate captain- :V
___

Huh, that does explains why some of the Servants can wear swimsuits in just about any kind of weather...

-And why Rin can wear Ishtar's so-called "armor" in virtually any weather as well-
___

___

That's really good to hear... :)
-Indeed, they have a group chat to exchange tips- :p
---
Nanoha: "I know! He also can turn into a cute ferret!"
Hayate: He also crushes on you so hard yet you can't see it. Fate too!
---
Sakura: "Right? I could wear the warmest of clothes in a desert and have no issue too!"
---
ahue
-Of course she might bring that up after he's done- :V
---
Kiara: "I'm also glad" -she smiles to ensure Lusamine, which works-
-Blake simply nods-
---
-so she wants to ensure Erika has good life-
---
Azura: "Still, I should stop..."
---
Byleth: "8 out of 10 is still a very good score. It shows you are quite capable yet also have room to grow."

Kanna: "Thank you, Byleth-san!" :grin:

Sothis: My, my, this young dragon is quite adorable. Were I corporeal, I might fail to resist such cuteness and bring her into a hug!
---
Camilla: "It's... like a horseless carriage, right?"
Artemis: "Can we do it togetheeeeer~?"
---
Erika: "Oh, Mama looks like she's thinking!"
---
Shirou: "I also agree on that, enough for this day"
---
-Many would agree with Sothis-

Scáthach: "Now take a rest, and be sure to eat well"
---
Sieg: "Yeah, made of metal and really big"
-The group would see what looks like a goat monster shrouded in shadow, wearing a teal cloak and hat. Moon, not knowing who he is, points her six arms at Ralsei, prepared to fire a spell at any time-

Moon: "Hold it right there! Now who exactly are you supposed to be...?"

Ralsei: "My name's Ralsei, I'm a Darkner Prince. You guys are with Chaldea, right? There's no time to explain, but my friends and I are here to help you all! And Rita Repulsa's hiding right over there!" -Pointing at behind the machine-

DONT YOU KNOW A [lost cause] WHEN YOU SEE ONE? YOUR [sense of humor] IS MORE [rotten] THAN THAT [clown around town]!

-...That "clown around town"?-

-Allowing Jenny to follow up the punch with a hammer punch to Coyle's face-

Okay That Was A Smart Move. Also What Are All These Old Helmets?

Tasque Manager: "They must've belonged to other Super Sentai across worlds..." -Can already connect the dots that Drakkon or someone of his minions must've killed their original owners-

Aha! Excellenteth progress, everyone! Those worms shan't know what hiteth them!
___

Lapis: "Seriously? Right now?!"

I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty damn funny. :laugh:
___

Steven: "But what if some of them can still be reasoned with? That they can realize that what they're doing is wrong and that things would be better if everyone could just live all Cybertronians could just live in peace...?"

Amethyst: "As unrealistic as that sounds...it's happened with a few people we've known, even some Gems who used to be like, super loyal to Homeworld. Kind of like someone standing right here, actually." :p

Peridot: "It's true! I used to be sworn enemies with these guys. Alos a former Homeworld loyalist, But now I'm one of their best friends!"
___

-They usually were, and they might be again with time...-

-...But they also likely won't trust or be happy with Monika in the slightest upon initially being brought online...-
Daisuke: "Good enough for me!" -goes to said spot, ready to PUNCH-

Ingrid: "..." -chooses to ignore him and walk away-

Coyle: "HOW DARE YOU?!" -trying to use the multiple ARMS the Golden Hedlok gives her to her advantage with a flurry of multiple punches-
---
-what a bunch of sillies-

Palu: "I didn't find it funny..."
---
Byleth: "It's all a matter of perspective, Steven. If someone truly believes in a cause, they will believe they're doing the right thing, no matter what actions they do for it. I imagine Peridot understands that quite well."

Shez: "Doesn't mean change can't happen, but managing to convince people that are deadset on their ways isn't as easy as it sounds, even if you managed to do it before. Green girl over there is an exception, not proof that world peace is a realistic ideal."
---
-oh, absolutely not-
-His punch would be stopped Rita blocking with her staff, but that very much puts her out of hiding-

-Says a lot of how much of a maniac Drakkon was-
Zedd: "Like it mattered now!" -he did a thrust with his staff!-

Nitocris: "Seems we're progressing well with the plan, but were are their leaders?"
---
Lindy: "It'd be worse if we all panicked"
---
Bumblebee: "I do know a number of people who did change sides though. There's this guy named Drift, who once was one of Megatron's top assassins, but after being saved by some pacifists and being branded as a traitor by mistake, he changed sides to ours.

There was also another named Dinobot... Yes, just Dinobot, who respected his namesake team so much he had a code of honor, so in the end he couldn't enslave humans and switched sides. He was... Problematic though, very rude, but ended dying in a sacrifice to prevent some others to destroy a human city"
---
-That will so be seen when they're onlined, which is why it'd be good Sans will be there-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not really until it'd be too late. Of course tho, being made into kids would also mean they'd be innocent in a huge backfire of their original plan.
That's hilarious

-And Undyne seems like a particularly tough opponent...-
___

Stan: "Still, the whole thing does sound like it would make from some pretty good TV..."
___

-Weiss' thoughts on this?-
-but Shez is confident she can overwhelm her-
---
Frank: "I know, right?"
---
Weiss: I wonder what path the others walk...

Artemis: "Can we do it togetheeeeer~?"
---
Erika: "Oh, Mama looks like she's thinking!"
---
Shirou: "I also agree on that, enough for this day"
---
-Many would agree with Sothis-

Scáthach: "Now take a rest, and be sure to eat well"
---
Sieg: "Yeah, made of metal and really big"
Blake: "...I don't see why not."
---
Kamui: "I was?"
---
Azura: "Yeah..."
---
Kanna: "I always do." :grin:
---
Camilla: "What an impressive device."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Indeed, they have a group chat to exchange tips- :p
---
Nanoha: "I know! He also can turn into a cute ferret!"
Hayate: He also crushes on you so hard yet you can't see it. Fate too!
---
Sakura: "Right? I could wear the warmest of clothes in a desert and have no issue too!"
---
ahue
-Of course she might bring that up after he's done- :V
---
Kiara: "I'm also glad" -she smiles to ensure Lusamine, which works-
So some of the Beasts still haven't been defeated...

-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p

-With that, it seems that both Heshima and Atalanta were both able to fall asleep-
___

Tetra: "Huh? He's got the power to transform into...a ferret?"

-Nanoha is still oblivious to it- :V
___

That explains why you guys mostly seem to change just for fashion. :p
___

-How many more stories does he share about AkaRed?-

-Both and made-up ones for that matter?- :V
___

-Before continuing where they left off with another question?-

-but Shez is confident she can overwhelm her-
---
Frank: "I know, right?"
---
Weiss: I wonder what path the others walk...
-Does Byleth have a similar opinion or is she unsure as of yet?-
___

Stan: "...Ford, start writing that autobiography. We have a television series to pitch!"
___

-For many of them, it's a good question...Blake might have an interest in honoring the Faunus and possibly helping other people who are viewed and treated negatively similarly to how they were, and Penny's taken an interest in science, engineering and robotics, but it's tougher to say about the others-

Daisuke: "Good enough for me!" -goes to said spot, ready to PUNCH-

Ingrid: "..." -chooses to ignore him and walk away-

Coyle: "HOW DARE YOU?!" -trying to use the multiple ARMS the Golden Hedlok gives her to her advantage with a flurry of multiple punches-
---
-what a bunch of sillies-

Palu: "I didn't find it funny..."
---
Byleth: "It's all a matter of perspective, Steven. If someone truly believes in a cause, they will believe they're doing the right thing, no matter what actions they do for it. I imagine Peridot understands that quite well."

Shez: "Doesn't mean change can't happen, but managing to convince people that are deadset on their ways isn't as easy as it sounds, even if you managed to do it before. Green girl over there is an exception, not proof that world peace is a realistic ideal."
---
-oh, absolutely not-
-His punch would be stopped Rita blocking with her staff, but that very much puts her out of hiding-

Nitocris: "Seems we're progressing well with the plan, but were are their leaders?"
---
---
Bumblebee: "I do know a number of people who did change sides though. There's this guy named Drift, who once was one of Megatron's top assassins, but after being saved by some pacifists and being branded as a traitor by mistake, he changed sides to ours.

There was also another named Dinobot... Yes, just Dinobot, who respected his namesake team so much he had a code of honor, so in the end he couldn't enslave humans and switched sides. He was... Problematic though, very rude, but ended dying in a sacrifice to prevent some others to destroy a human city"
---
-That will so be seen when they're onlined, which is why it'd be good Sans will be there-
Moon: "So you're Rita Repulsa...If you're hiding already, then you're as much of a coward as they said. Some sorceress you must be..."

NO [[applause]]? EVERYBODY'S a [critic]! WAIT, WHAT?!

-Suddenlyt, Spamton seemed to get a phonecall on his phone hand...-

-Giga Queen dodges it and tries to grab the staff to pull Zedd aside and throw him off-balance-

-Jenny uses all of her strength to block the punches with her arms-

We aren't certaineth yet...Koyanskaya and Rita Repulsa seem to be busy overseeing projects and the ongoingeth battle, however!

___

The Admiral's got a point....
___

Steven: "I get that not everyone's willing to change, but those examples are just proof that there are people who are. It's not easy, but change is always possible..."

Peridot: "Heck, Steven even convinced a former Decepticon to turn on his unit and the entire group just today!"
___

-He'll be sure to keep them from lashing out too severally and doing something they'll regret-

-He gets where they've been, but he gets where Monika's been, too...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
Moon: "So you're Rita Repulsa...If you're hiding already, then you're as much of a coward as they said. Some sorceress you must be..."

-Giga Queen dodges it and tries to grab the staff to pull Zedd aside and throw him off-balance-

We aren't certaineth yet...Koyanskaya and Rita Repulsa seem to be busy overseeing projects and the ongoingeth battle, however!

___

___

Steven: "I get that not everyone's willing to change, but those examples are just proof that there are people who are. It's not easy, but change is always possible..."

Peridot: "Heck, Steven even convinced a former Decepticon to turn on his unit and the entire group just today!"
___

-He'll be sure to keep them from lashing out too severally and doing something they'll regret-

-Daisuke just punches with his other fist-

Ingrid: "You are not a threat to the Grid. So we have no reason to fight." -leaves-

-HEDLOK SPITS A PROJECTILE...or would if Max Brass didn't punch the back of the skull weapon-
---
Palu: "Why did it have to be at my expense though?"
---
Shez: "It's a lot harder to change a leader's views though, or those closest to them. Even when you put all odds against them, they won't falter until they draw their last breath." :urg:
---
-yeah, good thinking on him-

-Does Byleth have a similar opinion or is she unsure as of yet?-
___

Stan: "...Ford, start writing that autobiography. We have a television series to pitch!"
___

-For many of them, it's a good question...Blake might have an interest in honoring the Faunus and possibly helping other people who are viewed and treated negatively similarly to how they were, and Penny's taken an interest in science, engineering and robotics, but it's tougher to say about the others-
Byleth: I can't think of anything that could outspeed Shez, so if she makes use of that, she could win.
---
Frank: "Start writing yours as well, dude. People will need both your viewpoints."
---
-indeed...-

-I should think too :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

Byleth: I can't think of anything that could outspeed Shez, so if she makes use of that, she could win.
---
Frank: "Start writing yours as well, dude. People will need both your viewpoints."
---
-indeed...-

-I should think too :V-
-Shez totally will?-
___

Stan: "Huh, never wrote a book before...Hopefully it won't be as nerdy as your journals." :p

Ford: "A journal and autobiography are actually very different things, Stanley."
___

-Well, you've definitely time to think of it-

-Weiss probably wasn't going to ask them until tomorrow, but even if not then, the subject can always turn up later- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

-Shez totally will?-
___

Stan: "Huh, never wrote a book before...Hopefully it won't be as nerdy as your journals." :p

Ford: "A journal and autobiography are actually very different things, Stanley."
___

-Well, you've definitely time to think of it-

-Weiss probably wasn't going to ask them until tomorrow, but even if not then, the subject can always turn up later- :p
Is it now? :V

-she might :V-
---
Frank: "All you need to do is remember your own life as much as you can and try to make it sound good."
---
-indeed for both-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is it now? :V

-she might :V-
---
Frank: "All you need to do is remember your own life as much as you can and try to make it sound good."
---
-indeed for both-
It is now :V

-Meanwhile, Ingrid doesn't even care about the battle aside from it being another opportunity to learn about Shez's powers?-
___

Stan: "I'm still glad that I did remember it..."
___

-Speaking of them, the loud celebratory party music is still fairly audible through the door-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It is now :V

-Meanwhile, Ingrid doesn't even care about the battle aside from it being another opportunity to learn about Shez's powers?-
___

Stan: "I'm still glad that I did remember it..."
___

-Speaking of them, the loud celebratory party music is still fairly audible through the door-
-pretty much; she's not a fan of dark magic or anything like it... but seeing someone use them for good is always intruging-
---
Frank: "Were you supposed not to?"
---
Weiss: -sighs-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much; she's not a fan of dark magic or anything like it... but seeing someone use them for good is always intruging-
---
Frank: "Were you supposed not to?"
---
Weiss: -sighs-
-Especially since, even with mercenary business motto, Shez seems to be a legitimately good person-
___

Stan: "Let's just say it's part of that entire story...Mostly because it literally was."
___

-While she can't bathe all night, the loudness of the music makes her want to stay and relax in the room itself for a while longer- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Especially since, even with mercenary business motto, Shez seems to be a legitimately good person-
___

Stan: "Let's just say it's part of that entire story...Mostly because it literally was."
___

-While she can't bathe all night, the loudness of the music makes her want to stay and relax in the room itself for a while longer- :V
-such an intriguing person... all this power and she's just a mrc?-
---
Frank: "Yikes... not sure if I want to know..."
---
-pretty much :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-such an intriguing person... all this power and she's just a mrc?-
---
Frank: "Yikes... not sure if I want to know..."
---
-pretty much :V-
-Well, to be fair, like Shez herself said, she didn't always have access to dark magic-

-At first, she was a talented mercenary who'd been gradually improving her combat skills for much of her life, but was otherwise a normal human, not unlike Byleth-
___

Stan: "Ya might eventually when a channel takes our TV show pitch."
___

-By now she figures she can stay in the hot tub for another 15 minutes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, to be fair, like Shez herself said, she didn't always have access to dark magic-

-At first, she was a talented mercenary who'd been gradually improving her combat skills for much of her life, but was otherwise a normal human, not unlike Byleth-
___

Stan: "Ya might eventually when a channel takes our TV show pitch."
___

-By now she figures she can stay in the hot tub for another 15 minutes-
-though clearly, nothing is normal about either of them-
---
Frank: "Fair enough."
---
-yeah, that should be enough-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-though clearly, nothing is normal about either of them-
---
Frank: "Fair enough."
---
-yeah, that should be enough-
-Undyne could already gather that from their shocking escape from the collapsing "haunted house" last Halloween-
___

Ford: "Out of all things to come out of my research, I never thought it would be an adaptation of the events in Gravity Falls..."
___

-Even just spending a few minutes in it seemed to have really helped her unwind after the concert-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's hilarious
So some of the Beasts still haven't been defeated...
It's just an idea, and there's the potential danger of them growing into full-fledged Beasts.

......................Which would mean their adult versions would become their Moms. :V
Blake: "...I don't see why not."
---
Kamui: "I was?"
---
Azura: "Yeah..."
---
Kanna: "I always do." :grin:
---
Camilla: "What an impressive device."
Artemis: "Yaaaaaay~!" -in truth, she's trying to be a maternal figure for her-
---
-Erika nodded-
---
Shirou: "To be honest, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself"
---
-Then Scáthach patted her head-
---
Sieg: "True... But back to point, my dragon form is way bigger than that!"
-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p

-With that, it seems that both Heshima and Atalanta were both able to fall asleep-
___

Tetra: "Huh? He's got the power to transform into...a ferret?"

-Nanoha is still oblivious to it- :V
___

That explains why you guys mostly seem to change just for fashion. :p
___

-How many more stories does he share about AkaRed?-

-Both and made-up ones for that matter?- :V
___

-Before continuing where they left off with another question?-
Artemis: "Awww~" -she placed blankets over each-
---
Nanoha: "Yes! Yes he does!"
-Hayate finds it cute-
---
Sakura: "It's very convenient!"
---
-About two more on how they managed to dethrone a monarchy and another on how they destroyed a terrorist group-
-Both are half-true- :V
---
Kiara: "Out of curiosity, in which environments you feel more comfortable?"
Lusamine: "Hm? Well, the beaches relax me..."

___

___

___

Ingrid: "You are not a threat to the Grid. So we have no reason to fight." -leaves-

-HEDLOK SPITS A PROJECTILE...or would if Max Brass didn't punch the back of the skull weapon-
---
---
Shez: "It's a lot harder to change a leader's views though, or those closest to them. Even when you put all odds against them, they won't falter until they draw their last breath." :urg:
---
Rita: "I don't like losing my time!" -tried to block with her staff-

-A move that she succesfully pulls-

Kama: "Hm, I guess we just have to find and kill them" -specially wants to deal with Koyanskaya, she doesn't knows why, but it feels like she's similar to herself and Kiara-
---
Lindy: "Sorry about that" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Really? Who?" -and to Shez- "I know what you mean..."
---
-It's not like he can blame Monika for once just treating them as simple strings of code-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne could already gather that from their shocking escape from the collapsing "haunted house" last Halloween-
___

Ford: "Out of all things to come out of my research, I never thought it would be an adaptation of the events in Gravity Falls..."
___

-Even just spending a few minutes in it seemed to have really helped her unwind after the concert-
-it was still so crazy that they pulled it off-
---
Frank: "Life's funny sometimes."
---
-and this helps further-

It's just an idea, and there's the potential danger of them growing into full-fledged Beasts.

......................Which would mean their adult versions would become their Moms. :V
Kamama but again :V

Artemis: "Yaaaaaay~!" -in truth, she's trying to be a maternal figure for her-
---
-Erika nodded-
---
Shirou: "To be honest, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself"
---
-Then Scáthach patted her head-
---
Sieg: "True... But back to point, my dragon form is way bigger than that!"
-that's so sweet~-
---
Kamui: "It's nothing." :)
---
Azura: "You are?"
---
Kanna: -giggled cutely while grinning-
---
Camilla: "That sounds like a First Dragon from my world..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Somehow I'm not surprised. :p

Artemis: "Awww~" -she placed blankets over each-
---
Nanoha: "Yes! Yes he does!"
-Hayate finds it cute-
---
Sakura: "It's very convenient!"
---
-About two more on how they managed to dethrone a monarchy and another on how they destroyed a terrorist group-
-Both are half-true- :V
---
Kiara: "Out of curiosity, in which environments you feel more comfortable?"
Lusamine: "Hm? Well, the beaches relax me..."
-Providing each of them with some warmth-
___

Tetra: "...That sounds like an even more bizarre version of Wolf's ability...But I could see it being practical for travel or stealth."

-Hayate's thoughts?-
___

I guess it's not super different from myself. Being all robot, I can resist extreme temperatures and only ever change for fashion or combat. :p
___

-Basically, they really did accomplish those things, but not to the extent or otherwise with as much ease as Marvelous tries to claim?- :V
___

(That much is unsurprising knowing she used to live on a series of islands...)

-it was still so crazy that they pulled it off-
---
Frank: "Life's funny sometimes."
---
-and this helps further-
Just a heads-up, don't be so confident that your teleportation will keep you safe from a storm of spears. :p
___

Stan: "That about sums how how most of these Chaldea folks formed this one big group."
___

-Gradually helping her relax until pretty much any stress she may have still had is gone-

---
---
---

Kama: "Hm, I guess we just have to find and kill them" -specially wants to deal with Koyanskaya, she doesn't knows why, but it feels like she's similar to herself and Kiara-
---
---
---
-It's not like he can blame Monika for once just treating them as simple strings of code-
Moon: "And what are you using that time for now? To create some twisted army of mindless clones?!" -Magic beams!-

-Listens to the phone for a few seconds, then hangs up-

...THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK. -Distorted laughter-

-Giga Queen then shoves him headfirst into a wall, before hitting him with an uppercut punch-

-Allowing Jenny to switch out her fist for a regular hand, then go for a grab attack!-

Rudinn Ranger: "Just spare Prince Lancer and Queen. They're on our side..."

___

-Snickering- Okay, in all seriousness, we should really focus on either finding answers or taking down the Alliance...

___

Steven: "Isn't that...going too far, sometimes?" :urg:

Peridot: "A Stunticon by the name of Breakdown!"
___

-Especially given his own past in time loops, in a very similar circumstances no less-

-And, while it may not excuse the severity of her actions, he knows that Monika at least did what she did in hopes of finding of love and being more "real", a far more human and moral goal than what a certain sentient flower was trying to accomplish-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamama but again :V
Somehow I'm not surprised. :p
Yeah :p It's still just an idea though.
-that's so sweet~-
---
Kamui: "It's nothing." :)
---
Azura: "You are?"
---
Kanna: -giggled cutely while grinning-
---
Camilla: "That sounds like a First Dragon from my world..."
-Indeed, given her link to Atalanta and all-
Artemis: -Sitting besides her now-
---
Erika: "...If you say so then~!"
---
Shirou: "Yes, I am..." -a little awkward but glad-
---
Scáthach: -To Byleth- "So, what do you think?"
---
Sieg: "...Let's say that, yes"
-Providing each of them with some warmth-
___

Tetra: "...That sounds like an even more bizarre version of Wolf's ability...But I could see it being practical for travel or stealth."

-Hayate's thoughts?-
___

I guess it's not super different from myself. Being all robot, I can resist extreme temperatures and only ever change for fashion or combat. :p
___

-Basically, they really did accomplish those things, but not to the extent or otherwise with as much ease as Marvelous tries to claim?- :V
___

(That much is unsurprising knowing she used to live on a series of islands...)
Artemis: "Awww~ They're tugging it~"
---
Nanoha: "It also allows him to recover energy easier!"
Hayate: Though I wonder if they'll compete some day.
---
Sakura: "Oh, maybe we can exchange some fashion tips!"
---
-Pretty much-
-He's totally not trying to impress her in particular more than all- :V
---
Kiara: -Knows that- So familiar territory is still the best for her...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah :p It's still just an idea though.
Not sure if it's what you'll go with regarding the Beasts?

Artemis: "Awww~ They're tugging it~"
---
Nanoha: "It also allows him to recover energy easier!"
Hayate: Though I wonder if they'll compete some day.
---
Sakura: "Oh, maybe we can exchange some fashion tips!"
---
-Pretty much-
-He's totally not trying to impress her in particular more than all- :V
---
Kiara: -Knows that- So familiar territory is still the best for her...
-Eeyup, even the usually stoic Heshima- :p

-He even can't help but smile a little-

___

Tetra: "...Okay, I'll admit, that's pretty cool." :p

-Will they, or will Fate have him beat by a long shot?- :V
___

Oh, that'd be tons of fun! :b:
___

-Nope, no more than the other four members of their crew- :V
___

-Meaning this dimension may be ideal for most therapy sessions...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Moon: "And what are you using that time for now? To create some twisted army of mindless clones?!" -Magic beams!-

-Giga Queen then shoves him headfirst into a wall, before hitting him with an uppercut punch-

-Allowing Jenny to switch out her fist for a regular hand, then go for a grab attack!-

___

-Snickering- Okay, in all seriousness, we should really focus on either finding answers or taking down the Alliance...

___

___

-Especially given his own past in time loops, in a very similar circumstances no less-

-And, while it may not excuse the severity of her actions, he knows that Monika at least did what she did in hopes of finding of love and being more "real", a far more human and moral goal than what a certain sentient flower was trying to accomplish-
Rook: "I say we break that machine then."

-Ingrid now trying to track down where her friends are-

-COYLE IS GRABBED-
---
Palu: "Agreed."
---
Shez: "If anything, I'm putting it lightly, kid. I had to cut down so genuinely kindhearted people simply because they were on the wrong side, refused to change sides and tried to kill me because to them, I was the one in the wrong. War's... pretty messed up."
---
-and a goal she has ultiumately achieved, in some way-

Just a heads-up, don't be so confident that your teleportation will keep you safe from a storm of spears. :p
___

Stan: "That about sums how how most of these Chaldea folks formed this one big group."
___

-Gradually helping her relax until pretty much any stress she may have still had is gone-
Shez: "It's served me well so far." :p
---
Frank: "So that demon is the origin story?"
---
-very much so-

-Indeed, given her link to Atalanta and all-
Artemis: -Sitting besides her now-
---
Erika: "...If you say so then~!"
---
Shirou: "Yes, I am..." -a little awkward but glad-
---
Scáthach: -To Byleth- "So, what do you think?"
---
Sieg: "...Let's say that, yes"
-as they read-
---
Kamui: -can't help but pat-
---
Azura: "Shall we resume our shopping?"
---
Byleth: "You were harsh, yet fair."
---
Camilla: "That is very large..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "It's served me well so far." :p
---
Frank: "So that demon is the origin story?"
---
-very much so-
Guess I can't argue with that. You still used it get yourselves out of that collapsing building unscathed, even after staying behind to buy everyone else time.

I might not get how your powers work, but they're still seriously badass!

___

Stan: "Huh, that's not what I meant, but you're actually kinda right."

Ford: "Most of Chaldea's current members, including the majority of the Servants and even my brother and I, didn't show up until shortly after Cipher was released into reality again."
___

-Her thoughts once she's done with the hot tub?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Not sure if it's what you'll go with regarding the Beasts?
Pretty much yeah

___

___

___

-COYLE IS GRABBED-
---
---
Shez: "If anything, I'm putting it lightly, kid. I had to cut down so genuinely kindhearted people simply because they were on the wrong side, refused to change sides and tried to kill me because to them, I was the one in the wrong. War's... pretty messed up."
---
-Ingrid would get shot by various copies of Rangers on the way-
Rita: "Like I am letting you!" -made a barrier to block the beams-

-While the first attack was effective, he managed to catch the mech's hand and kick with his knee-

Kama: "Sure, sure I guess..." -they heard a roar, coming from a Dinobot-
---
Lindy: "And for now the latter is more immediate"
---
Bumblebee: -To Peridot- "Oh, him? Can't say I'm surprised, Motormaster was abusive jerk to all of them, and he was clearly dragged into being part of them. Glad he's doing better then" -to Steven and Shez- "What she says is right... War's not just black and white, there will always be good people that have to fight each other..."
---
-Not the expected way, but it did, and now she knows and is making it so the others get it as well-
-Eeyup, even the usually stoic Heshima- :p

-He even can't help but smile a little-

___

Tetra: "...Okay, I'll admit, that's pretty cool." :p

-Will they, or will Fate have him beat by a long shot?- :V
___

Oh, that'd be tons of fun! :b:
___

-Nope, no more than the other four members of their crew- :V
___

-Meaning this dimension may be ideal for most therapy sessions...-
Artemis: "Well look at that~" -giggled-
---
Nanoha: "Yeah, he's also a great support mage!"

-The latter, pretty much- :p
---
Sakura: "Great! Pandora-san has been teaching me a few things!"
-Rin now feels like a third wheel-
---
-Yeah, why should she get the special treatment?- :V
---
Kiara: They may have unwittingly found an ideal place for her.
-as they read-
---
Kamui: -can't help but pat-
---
Azura: "Shall we resume our shopping?"
---
Byleth: "You were harsh, yet fair."
---
Camilla: "That is very large..."
-In peace and quietness...-
---
-And the kiddo smiles-
---
Mata Hari: "I say go~"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, I have to make sure she can deliver in her full capacities"
---
Sieg: "I could destroy a lot here by changing to it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Well look at that~" -giggled-
---
Nanoha: "Yeah, he's also a great support mage!"

-The latter, pretty much- :p
---
Sakura: "Great! Pandora-san has been teaching me a few things!"
-Rin now feels like a third wheel-
---
-Yeah, why should she get the special treatment?- :V
---
Kiara: They may have unwittingly found an ideal place for her.
-Yeah, it's a good sign whenever Heshima smiles, whether it be a small, reserved one or a bright grin like when he's having a good meal-
___

Tetra: "Providing you guys with support fire in battles?"

-Poor Yuuno lol-
___

She has? Huh, I guess that makes sense. She seems to care about her fashion and looks.

-Will Rin say something?-
___

-I don't know, probably because Luka keeps bringing up their future wedding and honey moon or something- :V
___

-To think, their original reason for bringing her here was just to keep her out of danger from their conflict with Toffee and the Alliance...-

-COYLE IS GRABBED-
---
---
---

-While the first attack was effective, he managed to catch the mech's hand and kick with his knee-

---
---
Bumblebee: -To Peridot- "Oh, him? Can't say I'm surprised, Motormaster was abusive jerk to all of them, and he was clearly dragged into being part of them. Glad he's doing better then" -to Steven and Shez- "What she says is right... War's not just black and white, there will always be good people that have to fight each other..."
---
-Not the expected way, but it did, and now she knows and is making it so the others get it as well-
Moon: "Then it looks like we'll just have to deal with you first, after all!" -Assumes her full butterfly form, and takes to the air-

-While Spamton returned to the base, seemingly not by his wings, but rather the string-like wires he's apparently suspended by...-

-Giga Queen is struck as a result, further damaging the mech-

Tasque Manager: "Your Lady Grace! Be careful!"

-And she subsequently uses a grab combo that's essentially a combination of Min-Min and Mechanica's throws, first kicking Coyle about before juggling her into the air with spinning mechanical arms-

...I believe that roareth belongs to none othereth than the mighty Ser Grimlock!
___

Lapis: "...Then I guess we're taking down this Alliance, or whatever they call themselves.."
___

Steven: "..." -Sad sigh- "Yeah, I know...There's no such thing as a good war. It only ever gets people hurt..." :urg:

Peridot: "Oh, I got that impression early on. That clod was even worse than the Agate I used to work under..."
___

-Speaking of, how is progress on Yuri and Natsuki?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guess I can't argue with that. You still used it get yourselves out of that collapsing building unscathed, even after staying behind to buy everyone else time.

I might not get how your powers work, but they're still seriously badass!

___

Stan: "Huh, that's not what I meant, but you're actually kinda right."

Ford: "Most of Chaldea's current members, including the majority of the Servants and even my brother and I, didn't show up until shortly after Cipher was released into reality again."
___

-Her thoughts once she's done with the hot tub?-
Shez: "I know that." :p
---
Frank: "Sure is weird that it lined up like that, huh?"
---
Weiss: I truly needed this~

-In peace and quietness...-
---
-And the kiddo smiles-
---
Mata Hari: "I say go~"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, I have to make sure she can deliver in her full capacities"
---
Sieg: "I could destroy a lot here by changing to it"
-how nice-
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Azura: "Go?"
---
Byleth: "She seems far more apt in her dragon abilities than her mother... then again, Kamui had very little in terms of training for that aspect of hers."
---
Camilla: "I suppose..."

---
---
---
Moon: "Then it looks like we'll just have to deal with you first, after all!" -Assumes her full butterfly form, and takes to the air-

-While Spamton returned to the base, seemingly not by his wings, but rather the string-like wires he's apparently suspended by...-

-And she subsequently uses a grab combo that's essentially a combination of Min-Min and Mechanica's throws, first kicking Coyle about before juggling her into the air with spinning mechanical arms-

...I believe that roareth belongs to none othereth than the mighty Ser Grimlock!
___

Lapis: "...Then I guess we're taking down this Alliance, or whatever they call themselves.."
___

Steven: "..." -Sad sigh- "Yeah, I know...There's no such thing as a good war. It only ever gets people hurt..." :urg:

Peridot: "Oh, I got that impression early on. That clod was even worse than the Agate I used to work under..."
___

-she would shoot them back! before noticing a busted door and assuming Daisuke went there-

Rook: "D.D., you and I handle the machine. Let's go!"

-Daisuke nodded-

-Coyle is sent flying but regains her momentum-
---
Palutena: "Agreed..."
---
Byleth: "Yet sometimes, it's also the only option to bring change..."
---
-how is it indeed?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Everything below the Alliance battles were unreplied, Uni.

Shez: "I know that." :p
---
Frank: "Sure is weird that it lined up like that, huh?"
---
Weiss: I truly needed this~
But my powers are strong, too, so no holding back!
___

Ford: "A coincidence, but an accurate guess." :p
___

-Yeah, they got their money's worth with this fancy room- :p

-If she hadn't already set some towels nearby herself, she sees some that were already on the rim of the tub for guests-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yeah, it's a good sign whenever Heshima smiles, whether it be a small, reserved one or a bright grin like when he's having a good meal-
___

Tetra: "Providing you guys with support fire in battles?"

-Poor Yuuno lol-
___

She has? Huh, I guess that makes sense. She seems to care about her fashion and looks.

-Will Rin say something?-
___

-I don't know, probably because Luka keeps bringing up their future wedding and honey moon or something- :V
___

-To think, their original reason for bringing her here was just to keep her out of danger from their conflict with Toffee and the Alliance...-
Artemis: "Now then, on to watch TV until they awake~!" -some cheesy telenovela-
---
Nanoha: "Yeah, he spends a lot of time in the Infinity Library too!"
---
Sakura: "Don't tell her I told you... Buuuut sometimes she mixes up some illusions with what she wears" :p
---
-Yeah, totally they aren't gonna have kids together- :V
---
Kiara: But it's still a happy occurrence.
-how nice-
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Azura: "Go?"
---
Byleth: "She seems far more apt in her dragon abilities than her mother... then again, Kamui had very little in terms of training for that aspect of hers."
---
Camilla: "I suppose..."
-Blake's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Mama's hand is always warm~!"
---
Mata Hari: "Go" :p
---
Scáthach: "Hm, it is my purpose to bring out her full draconic potential, while weapons like blades would be more secondary, but still valuable#
---
Sieg: "Yeah... And I'm, uh... Kinda like a split off from my original dragon self?"
THIS

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "Now then, on to watch TV until they awake~!" -some cheesy telenovela-
---
Nanoha: "Yeah, he spends a lot of time in the Infinity Library too!"
---
Sakura: "Don't tell her I told you... Buuuut sometimes she mixes up some illusions with what she wears" :p
---
-Yeah, totally they aren't gonna have kids together- :V
---
Kiara: But it's still a happy occurrence.
-Why am I not surprised that Artemis would watch those?- :p

-For a while, both the lion huntress and the lynx Pokemon were sleeping fairly well and calmly...until Atalanta began dreaming...-
___

Tetra: "What's the Infinity Library?"
___

Wait, illusion magic? :confused:
___

-For their sake, at least Luka hasn't trolled them by saying that yet- :V

(Out of curiosity, do they actually get together in-canon or nah?)
___

-The calm and familiar environment might be just what she needs to clear her mind for therapy discussions...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

NOT ANYMORE

But my powers are strong, too, so no holding back!
___

Ford: "A coincidence, but an accurate guess." :p
___

-Yeah, they got their money's worth with this fancy room- :p

-If she hadn't already set some towels nearby herself, she sees some that were already on the rim of the tub for guests-
Shez: "You might regret saying that." :p
---
Frank: "Well, talking to you guys has been pretty nice. Who's up for a drink?"
---
-she already had one :V-

-Blake's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Mama's hand is always warm~!"
---
Mata Hari: "Go" :p
---
Scáthach: "Hm, it is my purpose to bring out her full draconic potential, while weapons like blades would be more secondary, but still valuable#
---
Sieg: "Yeah... And I'm, uh... Kinda like a split off from my original dragon self?"
Blake: This is pretty nice. She's being quiet and attentive.
---
Kamui: "Aren't you adorable?"
---
Byleth: "Of course. Having even a simple grasp on many areas can help with adaptability."
---
Camilla: "...Care to explain? I don't quite get it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "You might regret saying that." :p
---
Frank: "Well, talking to you guys has been pretty nice. Who's up for a drink?"
---
-she already had one :V-
It remains to be seen! :smirk:
___

Ford: "Sounds like a fine idea!"

Stan: "I'll take ya up on the offer!"
___

-Makes sense she'd have already thought of it- :p

-Either way, she's able to dry up with it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It remains to be seen! :smirk:
___

Ford: "Sounds like a fine idea!"

Stan: "I'll take ya up on the offer!"
___

-Makes sense she'd have already thought of it- :p

-Either way, she's able to dry up with it-
Byleth: "Whatever you do, never underestimate her. She and I have a talent in taking on entire legions, so she'll always have a natural advantage in solo combat, no matter what you try to do."
---
Frank: "Then let's go, boys!"
---
-and probably a hair dryer for her, well, hair-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Whatever you do, never underestimate her. She and I have a talent in taking on entire legions, so she'll always have a natural advantage in solo combat, no matter what you try to do."
---
Frank: "Then let's go, boys!"
---
-and probably a hair dryer for her, well, hair-
Considering the way some of us fight, I'm still not totally convinced. :p

-Referring to the majority of the Underground monsters-

___

-To get some drinks!-
___

-Something she definitely brought, making drying her hair with a mirror a simple task, wearing one of the towels for the time being-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-she would shoot them back! before noticing a busted door and assuming Daisuke went there-

-Daisuke nodded-

---
---
---
-how is it indeed?-
-Soon enough, Daisuke and Rook got surprisingly punched and kicked from behind, respectively-

-And he also delivers lightning magic at it-

Ereshkigal: "One of the Cybertronians, right?"
---
Lindy: "Then we'll make sure to help these women"
---
Bumblebee: "Hopefully he does better now" -to Byleth- "That's the reality..."
---
-Going smoothly, making preparations for the moment they're put online-
-Why am I not surprised that Artemis would watch those?- :p

-For a while, both the lion huntress and the lynx Pokemon were sleeping fairly well and calmly...until Atalanta began dreaming...-
___

Tetra: "What's the Infinity Library?"
___

Wait, illusion magic? :confused:
___

-For their sake, at least Luka hasn't trolled them by saying that yet- :V

(Out of curiosity, do they actually get together in-canon or nah?)
___

-The calm and familiar environment might be just what she needs to clear her mind for therapy discussions...-
-And what would the dream be about?-
---
Nanoha: "It's a library overlooked by the Bureau! It's the largest one in the universe and contains a lot of knowledge!"
---
Sakura: "Yes, visual tricks and all!"
---
-Yeah, she's saving it up for when the time is adequate- :V

(Nah, but a special was released last year in which Marvelous tries to stop Ahim from marrying a monster totally only because the monster was a womanizer and not at all because he was also jealous) :V
---
Kiara: Mayhaps she's a little more reeady to go back than she realizes, but we can't take such a big risk now.
Blake: This is pretty nice. She's being quiet and attentive.
---
Kamui: "Aren't you adorable?"
---
Byleth: "Of course. Having even a simple grasp on many areas can help with adaptability."
---
Camilla: "...Care to explain? I don't quite get it."
Artemis: ".....Hey"
---
Erika: "I try to because Mama likes it!"
---
Unreplied
---
Scáthach: "I'm sure you say that out of experience"
---
Sieg: "Hm, so the original me became a huge dragon that... Carried a Holy Grail... O-Okay, that may also need context"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And what would the dream be about?-
---
Nanoha: "It's a library overlooked by the Bureau! It's the largest one in the universe and contains a lot of knowledge!"
---
Sakura: "Yes, visual tricks and all!"
---
-Yeah, she's saving it up for when the time is adequate- :V

(Nah, but a special was released last year in which Marvelous tries to stop Ahim from marrying a monster totally only because the monster was a womanizer and not at all because he was also jealous) :V
---
Kiara: Mayhaps she's a little more reeady to go back than she realizes, but we can't take such a big risk now.
-So far, just a normal day in the fortress, with everyone going about their days as normal-

-...Then some Ranger Sentries start attacking the base-
___

Tetra: "...How do you know for sure that it's the most extensive library? In like, literally the whole universe, for that matter?"
___

Huh, I guess that's convenient...
___

-Poor Marvelous and Ahim-

(So the Ship Tease continues even in the special. :p)
___

-She still doesn't remember her family or most of her past actions, after all, both ones who made herself and those more influenced by Nihilego's toxins...-

-Daisuke nodded-

---
---
---
-how is it indeed?-
-Soon enough, Daisuke and Rook got surprisingly punched and kicked from behind, respectively-

---
---
---
Ralsei: "Huh?! Who did that attacks!"

-Meanwhile, Koyanskaya would notice Spamton NEO withdrawing to the base-

-Damaging Giga Queen's own circuity, so it freezes the mech's controls for a moment-

-Just in time to try and dodge an array of missiles that Jenny fires at her-

That is correcteth! He hath been here an ally of ours for a while!

___

Let's head back to the Arthra, then...

-Lapis is sadly hovering back to the ship-
___

Peridot: "Wildrider also surrendered, but not out of a desire to change. He simply wished to survive over attacking us.."

Steven: "And sometimes even trying to just capture or detain them is really, really dangerous and risky itself..."

___

-It really will be only a matter of days, then...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So far, just a normal day in the fortress, with everyone going about their days as normal-

-...Then some Ranger Sentries start attacking the base-
___

Tetra: "...How do you know for sure that it's the most extensive library? In like, literally the whole universe, for that matter?"
___

Huh, I guess that's convenient...
___

-Poor Marvelous and Ahim-

(So the Ship Tease continues even in the special. :p)
___

-She still doesn't remember her family or most of her past actions, after all, both ones who made herself and those more influenced by Nihilego's toxins...-
-Atalanta doesn't likes that!-
---
Fate: "...We've been told so"
---
Rin: "...Uuuuhhh..."
Sakura: "Hm? Something's up, sister?"
---
-In any case, Marvelous about to finish his tale!-

(yeah ahue)
---
-Indeed, so for now just to ask a few more qeustions and reassure her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Considering the way some of us fight, I'm still not totally convinced. :p

-Referring to the majority of the Underground monsters-

___

-To get some drinks!-
___

-Something she definitely brought, making drying her hair with a mirror a simple task, wearing one of the towels for the time being-
Shez: "Guess I'll have to back up the claims then." :p
---
-HELL YEAH!-
---
-she is prepared-

Artemis: ".....Hey"
---
Erika: "I try to because Mama likes it!"
---
Unreplied
---
Scáthach: "I'm sure you say that out of experience"
---
Sieg: "Hm, so the original me became a huge dragon that... Carried a Holy Grail... O-Okay, that may also need context"
Blake: "Yes?"
---
Kamui: Awwwww~
---
Azura: What does she mean?
---
Byleth: "Very much so. A mercenary who is adept at multiple things will see far more success."
---
Camilla: "No, I get what a Holy Grail is."

---
---
---
Ralsei: "Huh?! Who did that attacks!"

-Meanwhile, Koyanskaya would notice Spamton NEO withdrawing to the base-

-Damaging Giga Queen's own circuity, so it freezes the mech's controls for a moment-

-Just in time to try and dodge an array of missiles that Jenny fires at her-

That is correcteth! He hath been here an ally of ours for a while!

___

Let's head back to the Arthra, then...

-Lapis is sadly hovering back to the ship-
___

Peridot: "Wildrider also surrendered, but not out of a desire to change. He simply wished to survive over attacking us.."

Steven: "And sometimes even trying to just capture or detain them is really, really dangerous and risky itself..."

___

-It really will be only a matter of days, then...-
Rook: -trying to look at who kicked him-

Daisuke: -trying to punch instead-

-Ingrid just waiting outside the room-
---
-poor Lapis...-
---
Shez: "....Enough of this depressing talk! Let's get some grub!"
---
-indeedly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Atalanta doesn't likes that!-
---
Fate: "...We've been told so"
---
Rin: "...Uuuuhhh..."
Sakura: "Hm? Something's up, sister?"
---
-In any case, Marvelous about to finish his tale!-

(yeah ahue)
---
-Indeed, so for now just to ask a few more qeustions and reassure her-
-Not only that, but they seem to be following the same tactics they did during Chaldea's very first conflict with them-

-...It's quickly becoming apparent that these are all too familiar events, as after only a minute or so, she sees a certain Pink Ranger Sentry confronting several of the kids...-
___

Tetra: "...Perhaps I should ask the Admiral herself, next. I guess it's not that far-fetched if a flying metal vessel like this can exist..."
___

Yeah ,are you okay, Rin?
___

-How does the story he relays end?-

(Here, though, Luka won't let them hear the end of it. :V)
___

-What questions does Kiara next ask her about?-

Shez: "Guess I'll have to back up the claims then." :p
---
-HELL YEAH!-
---
-she is prepared-
This Friday, then!

-Going with the idea that it's a weekend in-universe to give a more specific time- :V
___

-And the drinks they order are soon served!-
___

-It doesn't take long before her hair is fully dried-

Top Bottom