• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You did say you guys have been around a long time. :p
___

Stan: "Yeah. can they be killed by singing a high enough not?"

___

Buck: "Not much of a fan of big cities?"
Ingrid: "Still very rude to ask things in such a way."
---
Frank: "...I never tried singing, but I did combine an electric guitar and an amp to play notes so loudly their heads blew up, so... maybe?"
---
Weiss: "Oh, no, I very much am. I just only recently started to think of making a tour, so I'm not sure where to go."

-She's heavily considering it...-
---
Erika: "Hm?"
---
-Along all the cookies that have been served-
---
-Indeeeeeed-
---
Sieg: "Oh... I'm sorry I'm not who you're looking for"
Phosphy: "If not gaming, then anything that can make you two spend time together. I still think you're too young to worry about love, but that doesn't mean you can't have a head start by bonding with her." 😉
---
Hinoka: "If you want to sing one day, I'll totally listen."
---
-THEY WERE SO GOOD-
---
-then?-
---
Camilla: "It's perfectly alright. But the resemblance is so uncanny, even the needless apologizing is just like her."

-Seems about right, she must be too powerful for him to handle alone-

-PUTTIES BE HIT, BUT ZEDD LAUNCHED A DARK SPELL AT HER-

-Kama is being brought to the base by the White Ranger-
---
-Nah, just some random desertic planet the Bureau found-
---
Tiki: "Oh, I am not much surprised. I'm not the only dragon in my world and we're all from ones with Fire Emblems in the end"
Bumblebee: "Fire what?"
Tiki: "Fire Emblems, they're like........ Some very important artifact, concept or something akin, like in my world there's this shield called the Binding Shield, which was carved from a fangof my mother"
Bumblebee: "Your mother?"
Tiki: "Yes. She was worshipped as a god. So I'm seen as a messiah. It's quite boring, and I'm glad I can say that here out loud" :p
---
Sayori: "I hope that happens soon then~!"
[[fifteen minutes]] ONLY?? I WANT A [lifetime supply] NOT JUST OF [[fame and fortune]] IM A SALESMAN I WAS NEVER IN IT FOR THE [[money]] FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY I WANT...

...Freedom.

-His glasses notably got covered with television stactic upon saying that last word, and his electronic speech impediment and vocal glitches vanished entirely, even uttering the word in a much more forlorn tone-

Ralsei: (I've got to be really quiet...) -Waits for a good opportunity to quietly leave the room-

-Once again, Tasque Manager could only try to dodge it, leaping out of the way with great height and distance and literally cat-like reflexes, before trying to fire more electric bullets at him-

-Is he convinced that she wants to change sides? Or at the very least that she's not interested in working for Chaldea?-

-Jenny may be stunned as a result...-

(I forgot, is it a full EMP?)
___

___

Amethyst: "Do they even know that you take a lot of naps?" :p

Steven: "Whoa, are any of the magical items you guys have Fire Emblems...?"
___

Peridot: "And...how soon will it be until we get our home back?"
Ingrid: "A salesman who wasn't doing his work for money? No wonder you fell off." :smirk:

Rook: "Wonder what got him so screwed up though."

Ingrid: "I have to admit, I am as well, but such is not the time right now."

-technically not or else Springtron would stop working and it wouldn't work on most of the ARMS cast, I imagine it's a giant stunning pulse instead-
---
Good music choice

Palutena: "We'll have to check on them regularly..."
---
Byleth: "....I do have one, but it's... rather complicated to explain."

Shez: "It's not complicated, just really messed up, B... but I wouldn't want it any other way." :)

Byleth: "With that said, Kamui's blade is another one of them, if I recall."
---
Wolf: -shrugs- "Hopefully soon but we don't know..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They're hungry lions who really love food- :p
___

Tetra: "...Eh? You mean you just inherited the job as the admiral's kid?"
___

Oh, that would be awesome! I'd watch these movies again any time, plus watching movies is always a lot more fun with friends, too. :)
___

-Ahim just asking if Marvelous has anything else he'd like to talk about?-
___

-She actually has people in her life who care about her...-
-And now they are consuming it!-
---
Fate: "No, I.......It's like...........Service for a crime..."
---
Sakura: "Maybe you could show her some other movies later too!"
Rin: "Hm?"
---
-Yeah, pretty much, so he's thinking now-
---
-Despite her own self-deprecation...-
[[fifteen minutes]] ONLY?? I WANT A [lifetime supply] NOT JUST OF [[fame and fortune]] IM A SALESMAN I WAS NEVER IN IT FOR THE [[money]] FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY I WANT...

...Freedom.

-His glasses notably got covered with television stactic upon saying that last word, and his electronic speech impediment and vocal glitches vanished entirely, even uttering the word in a much more forlorn tone-

Ralsei: (I've got to be really quiet...) -Waits for a good opportunity to quietly leave the room-

-Once again, Tasque Manager could only try to dodge it, leaping out of the way with great height and distance and literally cat-like reflexes, before trying to fire more electric bullets at him-

-Is he convinced that she wants to change sides? Or at the very least that she's not interested in working for Chaldea?-

-Jenny may be stunned as a result...-

(I forgot, is it a full EMP?)
___

___

Amethyst: "Do they even know that you take a lot of naps?" :p

Steven: "Whoa, are any of the magical items you guys have Fire Emblems...?"
___

Peridot: "And...how soon will it be until we get our home back?"
Ingrid: "A salesman who wasn't doing his work for money? No wonder you fell off." :smirk:

-technically not or else Springtron would stop working and it wouldn't work on most of the ARMS cast, I imagine it's a giant stunning pulse instead-
---
Good music choice

---

Shez: "It's not complicated, just really messed up, B... but I wouldn't want it any other way." :)

---
-For now it he sees Rita smirk, seeing more and more copies of Super Sentai being made from the machine-

-Which he tanked, and even returned the favor-

-On the very least, he seems to think of the latter case-
---
Lindy: "And find a way to reverse this"
---
-It makes the others wonder why it's messed up, but of course they were sensitive enough to see she's not open to talk about it for now-
Tiki: "Some do" :p "And yes, there are others around the multiverse. The Lehran's Medallion from Tellius that contained the soul of the Goddess of Chaos Yune, or the ritual of the Opera of Light that could summon my mother's power"
---
Sayori: "I'll try to help with anything you ask~!"
Phosphy: "If not gaming, then anything that can make you two spend time together. I still think you're too young to worry about love, but that doesn't mean you can't have a head start by bonding with her." 😉
---
Hinoka: "If you want to sing one day, I'll totally listen."
---
-THEY WERE SO GOOD-
---
-then?-
---
Camilla: "It's perfectly alright. But the resemblance is so uncanny, even the needless apologizing is just like her."
---
Erika: "Thank you~!" -actually hugged-
---
-She had 7 before she knew it-
---
-Weeeeell...-
---
Sieg: "Uh, it is? I didn't mean to confuse anyway"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And now they are consuming it!-
---
Fate: "No, I.......It's like...........Service for a crime..."
---
Sakura: "Maybe you could show her some other movies later too!"
Rin: "Hm?"
---
-Yeah, pretty much, so he's thinking now-
---
-Despite her own self-deprecation...-
-It'd only be a few minutes before each of them finished their respective meal-
___

Tetra: "Whoa, really? So whatever crime it was, you initially signed up as part of community service..."
___

Oh yeah, there's tons of different movies we could watch!

-Rin is totally up for watching more movies with how hype and immersive the Alien movies were?-
___

-What does he think of?-
___

-And everything she went through with the Ultra Beasts...-

Ingrid: "Still very rude to ask things in such a way."
---
Frank: "...I never tried singing, but I did combine an electric guitar and an amp to play notes so loudly their heads blew up, so... maybe?"
---
Weiss: "Oh, no, I very much am. I just only recently started to think of making a tour, so I'm not sure where to go."
...Fair enough. Still, you guys had to have been around for a long time in human/monster years. And it's not like you'd be the only ones.
___

Ford: "Sounds like it's very much still a weakness of theirs, then." :p

Stan: "The kids and I had to deal with zombies once. Turns out their biggest weakness was a perfect three part harmony."
___

Sour Cream: "As a DJ myself, I'd say go wherever you think is the right place to go."

Jenny: "Yeah, just go where your heart says you should!"

---
Good music choice

---

---
-For now it he sees Rita smirk, seeing more and more copies of Super Sentai being made from the machine-

---
---
-It makes the others wonder why it's messed up, but of course they were sensitive enough to see she's not open to talk about it for now-
Tiki: "Some do" :p "And yes, there are others around the multiverse. The Lehran's Medallion from Tellius that contained the soul of the Goddess of Chaos Yune, or the ritual of the Opera of Light that could summon my mother's power"
---
JUST ASCREWED UP? IM MAKING MY WAY BACK TO THE [[red carpet]] WITH A [[grand reopening]] OF ALL MY STORES! BY THE WAY, YOU HAVENT SEEN SOME KID B Y THE NAME OF KRIS, HAVE YA?

Ralsei: (She looks even more menacing than the King of Spades!)

-Tasque Manager took cover to try and dodge it, all the while some wounded Tasques were still trying to cut the cables to the Power Coins with their claws-

-Will he talk to Kama about the matter?-

-Then yeah, that adds up, so Jenny is temporarily stunned-
___

Lapis: "...Tamamo, Kiyo, Okkie...We'll find a way to get you three back to normal..." -Clearly worried-
___

Steven: (Sounds like they've both been through a lot...)

Amethyst: "Are they all like, ancient weapons and or magic items?"
___

Steven: "Well, right now I think we're just trying to figure out how to safely take Basel and their old home back..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Erika: "Thank you~!" -actually hugged-
---
-She had 7 before she knew it-
---
-Weeeeell...-
---
Sieg: "Uh, it is? I didn't mean to confuse anyway"
Unreplied
---
Hinoka: "....." -hugs back-
---
Azura: "...How many did I have?"
---
-YEE?-
---
Camilla: -giggling- "You're just like Kamui."

...Fair enough. Still, you guys had to have been around for a long time in human/monster years. And it's not like you'd be the only ones.
___

Ford: "Sounds like it's very much still a weakness of theirs, then." :p

Stan: "The kids and I had to deal with zombies once. Turns out their biggest weakness was a perfect three part harmony."
___

Sour Cream: "As a DJ myself, I'd say go wherever you think is the right place to go."

Jenny: "Yeah, just go where your heart says you should!"
Ingrid: "I suppose..."
---
Frank: "That sounds hilarious."
---
Weiss: "Very good advice." :)

---
---
---
JUST ASCREWED UP? IM MAKING MY WAY BACK TO THE [[red carpet]] WITH A [[grand reopening]] OF ALL MY STORES! BY THE WAY, YOU HAVENT SEEN SOME KID B Y THE NAME OF KRIS, HAVE YA?

-Tasque Manager took cover to try and dodge it, all the while some wounded Tasques were still trying to cut the cables to the Power Coins with their claws-

___

Lapis: "...Tamamo, Kiyo, Okkie...We'll find a way to get you three back to normal..." -Clearly worried-
___

___

Steven: "Well, right now I think we're just trying to figure out how to safely take Basel and their old home back..."
Ingrid: -to Rook, Daisuke and Moon- "You three handle the witch. I think this bucket of bolts should be easy for me."
---
Palutena: "We'll make sure to handle the situation once we get our base back."
---
Shez: "Kinda, yeah. The general rule is that it's either the strongest item or the only item able to take down major threats."
---
-Sayori can't help much here...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It'd only be a few minutes before each of them finished their respective meal-
___

Tetra: "Whoa, really? So whatever crime it was, you initially signed up as part of community service..."
___

Oh yeah, there's tons of different movies we could watch!

-Rin is totally up for watching more movies with how hype and immersive the Alien movies were?-
___

-What does he think of?-
___

-And everything she went through with the Ultra Beasts...-
Atalanta: "Aaaaah~ That was wonderful~"
Artemis: -Patted-
---
Fate: -Nodded- "It's a long story..."
---
Rin: "...I could..."
---
Marvelous: "I don't think there's anything interesting compared to royalty"
Ahim: "That so?"
---
Lusamine: I can't afford to disappoint them...
Unreplied
---
Hinoka: "....." -hugs back-
---
Azura: "...How many did I have?"
---
-YEE?-
---
Camilla: -giggling- "You're just like Kamui."
Fate: "...I'll then do that bonding"
---
Erika: -Giggles- "You're so strong too~"
---
Shirou: "10"
---
-Stargazing-
---
Sieg: "Oh, that's who you referred to?"

___

___

___

Ingrid: -to Rook, Daisuke and Moon- "You three handle the witch. I think this bucket of bolts should be easy for me."
---
---
Shez: "Kinda, yeah. The general rule is that it's either the strongest item or the only item able to take down major threats."
---
-Despite her admittedly sillier outfit. Then again that could denote sheer insanity-

-So far it seems to be working with the triceratops Power Coin-

White Ranger: "So, what are your plans?"
Kama: "I just don't want to be bored"
---
Lindy: "If only we could contact their Master..."
---
Tiki: "Or hold them in some cases"
Bumblebee: "Woah. That sounds like something... Though myplanet has three similar artifacts"
---
Sayori: "Okay! ......Soooo...What do I do?"
Monika: "For now, just adjust"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Aaaaah~ That was wonderful~"
Artemis: -Patted-
---
Fate: -Nodded- "It's a long story..."
---
Rin: "...I could..."
---
Marvelous: "I don't think there's anything interesting compared to royalty"
Ahim: "That so?"
---
Lusamine: I can't afford to disappoint them...
(An excellent meal! Thank you, Artemis.) :)
___

Tetra: "I'm curious, but you don't have to share the tale if you don't want to, kid..."
___

Sweet! There's all kinds of genres, like I said yesterday! Not to mention how there's old classics, modern gems, lesser known indie films... -Going down a list of DVDs and Blu-rays on a shelf-
___

-Even a pirate's life?-
___

-Yet she hasn't even with all her troubles so far...-

Ingrid: "I suppose..."
---
Frank: "That sounds hilarious."
---
Weiss: "Very good advice." :)
Heck, even among monsters, there's a few species of us who can live to be centuries old or longer. I knew a few of them, myself, including my old mentor the king.
___

Stan: "It totally was. Mabel shockingly sold us on karaoke that night." :p
___

Buck: "Wherever your singing journey takes you, we wish you good luck."

---
---
---
-Despite her admittedly sillier outfit. Then again that could denote sheer insanity-

---
---
Bumblebee: "Woah. That sounds like something... Though myplanet has three similar artifacts"
---
Moon: "Are you certain? We don't know what else this...admittedly very strange automaton is capable of."

Ralsei: (I hope she can be reasoned with...Or at least captured if she won't listen to reason.) -About to try sneaking out-

-The Tasques attempt to get it away from it's broken container, while Tasque Manager tries to keep Zedd distracted with higher voltages of electric bullets-

-So she's a less vengeful version of the Kama that was contracted to Toffee...-

ARMS battle was unreplied.
___

Lapis: "Does she even have any idea what's happened to them...?"
___

Steven: "Wait, it does?!" -Said to Bumblebee-
___

Peridot: "Both to life on the ship, and life in reality!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...I'll then do that bonding"
---
Erika: -Giggles- "You're so strong too~"
---
Shirou: "10"
---
-Stargazing-
---
Sieg: "Oh, that's who you referred to?"
-AND IT'LL BE GREAT!-
---
Hinoka: "I know that already." :p
---
Azura: "T-That many?"
---
-how nice-
---
Camilla: "Yes."

Heck, even among monsters, there's a few species of us who can live to be centuries old or longer. I knew a few of them, myself, including my old mentor the king.
___

Stan: "It totally was. Mabel shockingly sold us on karaoke that night." :p
___

Buck: "Wherever your singing journey takes you, we wish you good luck."
Ingrid: "As is the case with any world."
---
Frank: "After an experience like that, I would too."
---
Weiss: "Thank you." :)

---
---
---
Moon: "Are you certain? We don't know what else this...admittedly very strange automaton is capable of."

Ralsei: (I hope she can be reasoned with...Or at least captured if she won't listen to reason.) -About to try sneaking out-

-The Tasques attempt to get it away from it's broken container, while Tasque Manager tries to keep Zedd distracted with higher voltages of electric bullets-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "I will be fine. Just focus on the real threat."

-Coyle goes to grab Jenny-
---
Palu: "We can't know..."
---
Byleth: "The more different a world is, the more similarities it has... How strange..."
---
-SHE'LL DO THAT?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "As is the case with any world."
---
Frank: "After an experience like that, I would too."
---
Weiss: "Thank you." :)
I guess there really are at least a few long-lived beings or species in every world...

___

Ford: "I was still trapped traveling other dimensions when during the zombie karaoke incident, but Mabel always says it was one of her favorite adventures during her and Dipper's first summer there." :p
___

-Buck simply nodded and waved as he left with his two friends-

(Well, they seemed quite friendly.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess there really are at least a few long-lived beings or species in every world...

___

Ford: "I was still trapped traveling other dimensions when during the zombie karaoke incident, but Mabel always says it was one of her favorite adventures during her and Dipper's first summer there." :p
___

-Buck simply nodded and waved as he left with his two friends-

(Well, they seemed quite friendly.) :)
Ingrid: "There truly can be."
---
Frank: "It sounds like a crazy time..."
---
Weiss: "They really did..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(An excellent meal! Thank you, Artemis.) :)
___

Tetra: "I'm curious, but you don't have to share the tale if you don't want to, kid..."
___

Sweet! There's all kinds of genres, like I said yesterday! Not to mention how there's old classics, modern gems, lesser known indie films... -Going down a list of DVDs and Blu-rays on a shelf-
___

-Even a pirate's life?-
___

-Yet she hasn't even with all her troubles so far...-
Artemis: "I just like seeing you guys happy!" :p
Atalanta: "By the way, where is Lord Orion?"
Artemis: "He said he had some plans" -it was eliminating Beast VI/S-
---
Fate: "Well... I'm the clone of someone..."
---
-Rin's eyes were starting to spin-
---
Ahim: "How about when you were part of the Red Pirates?"
Marvelous: "...I can think of a few"
---
-She's relieved she hasn't...-
-AND IT'LL BE GREAT!-
---
Hinoka: "I know that already." :p
---
Azura: "T-That many?"
---
-how nice-
---
Camilla: "Yes."
-OF COURSE!-
---
Erika: "I wonder which of my aunts is the strongest..."
---
Mata Hari/Shirou: "That many"
---
-The goddesses staying like that for a bit-
---
Sieg: "I guess we have a similar hair and eye color..."

___

___

___

---
---
Byleth: "The more different a world is, the more similarities it has... How strange..."
---
-SHE'LL DO THAT?-
-Seemingly, she hasn't noticed him... THEN THE DOOR IS SLAMMED SHUT-

-Of course, the road would be obstructed by putties-

White Ranger: "Fine, but you'll be tested"
Kama: "Sure, sure...."
---
Lindy: "And it seems like we would need to see what's on in that place named Hyrule"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, they're called the Matrix of Leadership, the AllSpark, and Vector Sigma"
---
Sayori: "Hmmmm, I will try to, then~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still, hope I didn't seriously offend you by asking..

___

Stan: "You still work in the news or reporter business?"
___

-There's still a few more people in line, though-
Ingrid: "Not really."
---
Frank: "You think Chaldea gets press by itself?" :p
---
-and she's willing to take the time for them-

OF COURSE!-
---
Erika: "I wonder which of my aunts is the strongest..."
---
Mata Hari/Shirou: "That many"
---
-The goddesses staying like that for a bit-
---
Sieg: "I guess we have a similar hair and eye color..."
-HECK YEAH-
---
Kamui: "...I don't think we need to find out."
---
Azura: -blushing a bit-
---
-how cute-
---
Camilla: "And seem to share some other traits, like the apologizing."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artemis: "I just like seeing you guys happy!" :p
Atalanta: "By the way, where is Lord Orion?"
Artemis: "He said he had some plans" -it was eliminating Beast VI/S-
---
Fate: "Well... I'm the clone of someone..."
---
-Rin's eyes were starting to spin-
---
Ahim: "How about when you were part of the Red Pirates?"
Marvelous: "...I can think of a few"
---
-She's relieved she hasn't...-
(Huh, I wonder what...) -Hopes he's not just flirting with random women among Chaldea again- :V
___

Tetra: "A clone? So you're... a magic duplicate of someone else?"
___

-Dizzy with confusion?-
___

-An older crew he was in...-
___

-Does she talk to them about this?-

Ingrid: "Not really."
---
Frank: "You think Chaldea gets press by itself?" :p
---
-and she's willing to take the time for them-
Okay, then that's a relief.
___

Stan: "Chaldea gets press?"

Ford: "I imagine someone has to keep good word about them among Basel as well as other dimensions with how many threats they've dealt with."
___

-The autograph signing op n total would last another 30 minutes-

---
---
---
-SHE'LL DO THAT?-

---
Lindy: "And it seems like we would need to see what's on in that place named Hyrule"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, they're called the Matrix of Leadership, the AllSpark, and Vector Sigma"
---
Moon: "Alright..." -About to fly off-

-RALSEI IMMEDIATELY HIDES AGAIN-

-Tasque Manager tries to fire electric bullets at them-

-How so?-

-JENNY IS GRABBED-
___

Lapis: "But how can we even do that?! The whole place is blocked off from the rest of the universe!"
___

Steven: "Those names already sound so cool..." :surprised:
___

Steven: "That's the spirit! You're free now, so you can live life to the fullest!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-How so?-

-JENNY IS GRABBED-
___

Lapis: "But how can we even do that?! The whole place is blocked off from the rest of the universe!"
___

___

Steven: "That's the spirit! You're free now, so you can live life to the fullest!"
Ingrid: "Alright, it's time to clean some junk." -cracks her knuckles-

-AND SLAMMED TO THE GROUND, REPEATEDLY-
---
Palu: "That... means we can't..."
---
Shez: "Way better than the stuff I come up with, that's for sure."
---
-WILL SHE THO?-

Okay, then that's a relief.
___

Stan: "Chaldea gets press?"

Ford: "I imagine someone has to keep good word about them among Basel as well as other dimensions with how many threats they've dealt with."
___

-The autograph signing op n total would last another 30 minutes-
Ingrid: -quietly sips tea-
---
Frank: "This guy gets it!"
---
-but it didn't tire her much-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: -quietly sips tea-
---
Frank: "This guy gets it!"
---
-but it didn't tire her much-
-She and the others finish their respective cups of Golden Flower Tea a few minutes later-
___

Stan: "Huh, I didn't think about it like that..."

Ford: "Someone's got to ensure they maintain a solid reputation and that people understand that they're actually helping solve problems with all the deaths and destruction they're had to witness. They're never the cause of it, but being at the center stage of so much chaos can cause less trusting and more embittered people to irrationally direct the blame towards them instead..."
___

-Ronaldo still asks her several questions about their "superpowers" and origins as interdimensional warriors-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-HECK YEAH-
---
Kamui: "...I don't think we need to find out."
---
Azura: -blushing a bit-
---
-how cute-
---
Camilla: "And seem to share some other traits, like the apologizing."
Fate: "Thank you for all of this!"
---
Erika: "Hm? Why is that?"
---
Shirou: "But I don't think there's any issue..." For once I'm not the one cooking.
---
-Indeed they do-
---
Sieg: "...I didn't put thought on that, huh..."
(Huh, I wonder what...) -Hopes he's not just flirting with random women among Chaldea again- :V
___

Tetra: "A clone? So you're... a magic duplicate of someone else?"
___

-Dizzy with confusion?-
___

-An older crew he was in...-
___

-Does she talk to them about this?-
-Though Artemis seems pretty calm now, and it's second nature for her to know when he's flirting-
---
Fate: "Not made by magic... Entirely, but yes, you could call me a duplicate"
---
-Yeah, but not hurting herself- :V
---
-He may always resent Basco, but he has some fond memories of sailing and adventuring with AkaRed-
---
-...Probably not, she still doesnt wants this to be a pity party for her-

-How so?-

-JENNY IS GRABBED-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-WILL SHE THO?-
Rita: "Now where is the little intruder?"

-AND ONE TRIED TO PUNCH HER-

Kama: "...How so?"
White Ranger: "You really think I'll casually reveal now?"
---
Lindy: "That's the issue..."
---
Bumblebee: "The Matrix of Leadership is a fragment of the spark of our creator: Primus, the God of Light. It's bestowed upon the leaders of our race. That is to say, Optimus has it! And it imparts immeasurable wisdom!"
---
Sayori: "Yaaaay~! Thank you a lot~! Now I wanna meet more people~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Though Artemis seems pretty calm now, and it's second nature for her to know when he's flirting-
---
Fate: "Not made by magic... Entirely, but yes, you could call me a duplicate"
---
-Yeah, but not hurting herself- :V
---
-He may always resent Basco, but he has some fond memories of sailing and adventuring with AkaRed-
---
-...Probably not, she still doesnt wants this to be a pity party for her-
(So he's most likely not flirting, at least...)

-He thinks Orion is probably just training or maybe having drinks with fellow warriors with that in mind-

___

Tetra: "Then what happened to...?"
___

-Jenny doesn't notice her spiral eyes-

-But Sakura totally does?- :V
___

-Stories of whom he'll share with Ahim?-
___

-That's fair enough...-

---
---
---
-WILL SHE THO?-

---
---
Bumblebee: "The Matrix of Leadership is a fragment of the spark of our creator: Primus, the God of Light. It's bestowed upon the leaders of our race. That is to say, Optimus has it! And it imparts immeasurable wisdom!"
---
-Distorted laugh- ONE AGAINST ONE? YOU DONT KNOW YOUR [mathematics] IF YOU DONT THINK THAT MAKES THE [[odds] EVEN WORSE FOR YA

-Ralsei is staying hidden and keeping quiet, hands covering his mouth-

-SHE HOPS ON IT'S ARMS TO SHOCK IT'S Z EMBLEM WITH HER WHIP-

-How else are they supposed to test her loyalty or motive?-

-Hulk vs. Loki?- :V
___

Lapis: "...So what do we do...?"
___

Steven: "Wow, a wisdom artifact! I wonder how much knowledge it contains..."

Amethyst: "He did say that it's supposed to be immeasurable." :p

Steven: "I get that, but imagine how smart anyone could become with it's help!"
___

-Sayori then sees a certain puppy known as Rockruff- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She and the others finish their respective cups of Golden Flower Tea a few minutes later-
___

Stan: "Huh, I didn't think about it like that..."

Ford: "Someone's got to ensure they maintain a solid reputation and that people understand that they're actually helping solve problems with all the deaths and destruction they're had to witness. They're never the cause of it, but being at the center stage of so much chaos can cause less trusting and more embittered people to irrationally direct the blame towards them instead..."
___

-Ronaldo still asks her several questions about their "superpowers" and origins as interdimensional warriors-
-good for them-
---
Frank: "Yeah, that's the point! Why do you think no one came around with pitchforks to try and stop you?" :p
---
-Weiss internally groans-

Fate: "Thank you for all of this!"
---
Erika: "Hm? Why is that?"
---
Shirou: "But I don't think there's any issue..." For once I'm not the one cooking.
---
-Indeed they do-
---
Sieg: "...I didn't put thought on that, huh..."
Phosphy: "The least I could do for a fellow thunder gal." :p
---
Hinoka: "We don't wanna hurt each other..."
---
Azura: "You think so..."
---
-how cute~-
---
Camilla: "I didn't until right now either, to be fair."

---
---
---
-Distorted laugh- ONE AGAINST ONE? YOU DONT KNOW YOUR [mathematics] IF YOU DONT THINK THAT MAKES THE [[odds] EVEN WORSE FOR YA

___

___

___

Ingrid: -creates some clones- "Who said anything about one versus one?" :p

-Hulk vs Loki :V-
---
Palutena: "...I also don't know..."
---
Byleth: "I doubt it would help plan around unknown factors, so even with such a tool, being adaptable would still be crucial."
---
-PUPPY-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will go watch a moviiiieee
(So he's most likely not flirting, at least...)

-He thinks Orion is probably just training or maybe having drinks with fellow warriors with that in mind-

___

Tetra: "Then what happened to...?"
___

-Jenny doesn't notice her spiral eyes-

-But Sakura totally does?- :V
___

-Stories of whom he'll share with Ahim?-
___

-That's fair enough...-
Artemis: "Aaaaanyway! Now you should rest!"
Atalanta: "Right!"
---
Fate: "She... Died before my creation. I was a replacement"
---
Sakura: "I think you're overwhelming her"
---
-Maybe a few- :p
---
Kiara: Seems we are making good progress.
Phosphy: "The least I could do for a fellow thunder gal." :p
---
Hinoka: "We don't wanna hurt each other..."
---
Azura: "You think so..."
---
-how cute~-
---
Camilla: "I didn't until right now either, to be fair."
Fate: "Thank you! I'm glad we talked"
---
Erika: "...I didn't mean you had to fight"
---
Shirou: "She'd have eaten three cakes by now"
Mata Hari: "Or five"
---
-Dawn eventually comes though-
---
Sieg: "...Your voice is...Eerily familiar, yet different..." -because same VA as Mordred-

___

___

___

---
---
Byleth: "I doubt it would help plan around unknown factors, so even with such a tool, being adaptable would still be crucial."
---
-PUPPY-
-Rita is seemingly getting closer-

-DESTROYING THE PUTTY, LEAVING ONLY TWO STILL STANDING-

-Kama rolls her eyes, but she knows she gotta keep appearances at the moment-
---
Lindy: "I guess we can only observe for the moment"
---
Bumblebee: -To Byleth- "Oh yeah, no doubt. The AllSpark is a cube-shaped artifact that generates nearly infinite amounts of Energon, capable of granting life to any type of machinery and other things"

Tiki: "So it could grant life to something like those phone devices?"

Bumblebee: "It could, and it has. There was a time where a surge of its energy went through a mall on Earth, and it granted life to... A lot of things, actually. I don't know how it somehow made buckets, burgers and plungers into part of our race, but it happened and that's why it's under constant surveillance and protection"
---
Sayori: -GASP- "A doggie~!" :D

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Since I'm busy with Father's Day stuff, I probably won't be active here until way later on tonight.

Will go watch a moviiiieee

Artemis: "Aaaaanyway! Now you should rest!"
Atalanta: "Right!"
---
Fate: "She... Died before my creation. I was a replacement"
---
Sakura: "I think you're overwhelming her"
---
-Maybe a few- :p
---
Kiara: Seems we are making good progress.
-Nods- (It's why we're here, but the good meal certainly helped as well.)
___

Tetra: "...I'm really sorry if I brought up any bad memories. That...sounds like it was difficult to deal with..."
___

...Too many movies to process?
___

-Yeah, that'd be a good story or two- :p
___

-A major improvement!-

-good for them-
---
Frank: "Yeah, that's the point! Why do you think no one came around with pitchforks to try and stop you?" :p
---
-Weiss internally groans-
How was the tea?
___

Stan: "I just assumed most people don't know about 'em. Either way, pitchforks and torches probably ain't gonna work any of them...Except maybe Claptrap."
___

Ronaldo: "What dimension do you all hail from? How did you become associates of the Gems? How do your mysterious superpowers work?!"

-Almost falling asleep from the sheer boredom of listening to him- :V

---
---
---
-PUPPY-

---
---
Bumblebee: -To Byleth- "Oh yeah, no doubt. The AllSpark is a cube-shaped artifact that generates nearly infinite amounts of Energon, capable of granting life to any type of machinery and other things"

Bumblebee: "It could, and it has. There was a time where a surge of its energy went through a mall on Earth, and it granted life to... A lot of things, actually. I don't know how it somehow made buckets, burgers and plungers into part of our race, but it happened and that's why it's under constant surveillance and protection"
---
NO PROBLEM! HAVENT YOU HEARD ABOUT MY [3 for 1 specil]?

-Spamton NEO proceeds to summon even more miniature flying blue Spamton heads that fire volleys of bullets at all of them, all the while firing energy blasts from his arm cannon, leaving little space to dodge unless the blue heads are destroyed-

-Ralsei continues hiding-

-Some injured Swatchlings are trying to stand back up, and send bird familiars to attack the z emblems of the remaining two putties-

-Have any other false flags made it into the fortress yet?-

-Needless to say, while she's still online, Jenny is badly dented and scratched by the end of the attack-
___

Lapis: "After they've been turned into these?! We can't just sit and do nothing but watch them!"

Easy, Lazuli. Observation is practically always necessary to figure out the solution to a problem, but sometimes, that's...pretty much all we can do at first...
___

Amethyst: "Having a plan and strategy is always good, and while you can know your enemy, you can't predict everything, especially outside issues or stuff we have no idea about yet. Sometimes, you've just got to try and adapt."

Steven: "...Well said, Amethyst. You really have grown a lot, you know?" :)

Amethyst: "Heh, I know." :)

-Then the AllSpark explanation happens-

Amethyst: "...Okay, I can kinda get how it affected buckets because those are at least usually made outta metal, but hamburgers and plungers...?"
___

Ruff? Rockruff? (Huh? Who said that?)

Steven: "Oh, that's actually a Pokemon!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Thank you! I'm glad we talked"
---
Erika: "...I didn't mean you had to fight"
---
Shirou: "She'd have eaten three cakes by now"
Mata Hari: "Or five"
---
-Dawn eventually comes though-
---
Sieg: "...Your voice is...Eerily familiar, yet different..." -because same VA as Mordred-
Phosphy: "I'm glad we did too, girl." :p
---
Hinoka: "What did you have in mind then?"
---
Kamui: "You didn't have to bring Kamui or Kanna into this..."
---
Sothis: "Seems our nighttime stargazing has come to an end..."
---
Camilla: "You think so?" :3

How was the tea?
___

Stan: "I just assumed most people don't know about 'em. Either way, pitchforks and torches probably ain't gonna work any of them...Except maybe Claptrap."
___

Ronaldo: "What dimension do you all hail from? How did you become associates of the Gems? How do your mysterious superpowers work?!"

-Almost falling asleep from the sheer boredom of listening to him- :V
Ingrid: "It was splendid."
---
Frank: "He'd be fiiiiiine." :p
---
Weiss: Why did I agree to this...?

---
---

---

-Spamton NEO proceeds to summon even more miniature flying blue Spamton heads that fire volleys of bullets at all of them, all the while firing energy blasts from his arm cannon, leaving little space to dodge unless the blue heads are destroyed-

-Some injured Swatchlings are trying to stand back up, and send bird familiars to attack the z emblems of the remaining two putties-

-Needless to say, while she's still online, Jenny is badly dented and scratched by the end of the attack-
___

Lapis: "After they've been turned into these?! We can't just sit and do nothing but watch them!"

Easy, Lazuli. Observation is practically always necessary to figure out the solution to a problem, but sometimes, that's...pretty much all we can do at first...
___

Amethyst: "Having a plan and strategy is always good, and while you can know your enemy, you can't predict everything, especially outside issues or stuff we have no idea about yet. Sometimes, you've just got to try and adapt."

Amethyst: "...Okay, I can kinda get how it affected buckets because those are at least usually made outta metal, but hamburgers and plungers...?"
___

-one of Ingrid's clones casted a barrier to protect another Ingrid who was charging projectiles with the exact purpose of striking Spamton-

Dr. Coyle: "Need any more punishment?" :p
---
Palu: "We don't know how they turned like this, so finding a way to turn them back would be difficult. I suppose I could try to curse them like I did with Medusa but... I don't know if it would be enough. I sense... so much energy coming from them. My spell could very well bounce off of them."
---
Byleth: "I'd rather not imagine seeing my own meal come to life..."
---
-SAYORI WANNA HUG THE DOGGIE?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "It was splendid."
---
Frank: "He'd be fiiiiiine." :p
---
Weiss: Why did I agree to this...?
I was pretty confident it'd be a hit, here. :p
___

Ford: "We've seen him withstand far worse damage...Somehow."
___

-She could've just agreed to signing an autograph for him instead of asking this conspiracy theorist's rambling questions- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was pretty confident it'd be a hit, here. :p
___

Ford: "We've seen him withstand far worse damage...Somehow."
___

-She could've just agreed to signing an autograph for him instead of asking this conspiracy theorist's rambling questions- :V
Byleth: "A confidence well earned." :)
---
Frank: "Probably because it's basically a metal box?"
---
-and she regrets it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A confidence well earned." :)
---
Frank: "Probably because it's basically a metal box?"
---
-and she regrets it-
I'm just glad you all enjoyed it! -Proud grin-
___

Stan: "Still doesn't explain the little bot's insane durability."
___

-She could give him very vague or otherwise very blunt answers to his questions in order to troll him- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm just glad you all enjoyed it! -Proud grin-
___

Stan: "Still doesn't explain the little bot's insane durability."
___

-She could give him very vague or otherwise very blunt answers to his questions in order to troll him- :p
Shez: "Yeah, that was some good tea!"
---
Frank: "Well, I got nothing else, I guess."
---
-that sounds like fun- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Accross the Spider-Verse was great.

Also purchased Capcom Fighting Collection so imma diving into Darkstalkers at last.
-Nods- (It's why we're here, but the good meal certainly helped as well.)
___

Tetra: "...I'm really sorry if I brought up any bad memories. That...sounds like it was difficult to deal with..."
___

...Too many movies to process?
___

-Yeah, that'd be a good story or two- :p
___

-A major improvement!-
Atalanta: -Streeeetch- "Did you do something similar for Blake?"
Artemis: "Somehours ago~"
---
Fate: "No, it was part of my past and I accept it. Byt my Mo- Creator, used me to try to resurrect my template"
---
Sakura: "I'm sure it is for her"
---
Marvelous: "I already got some in mind" :p
Ahim: "Oh~?"
---
Lusamine: "...So...We have to continue now?"
Kiara: "I say we can take a break"
Phosphy: "I'm glad we did too, girl." :p
---
Hinoka: "What did you have in mind then?"
---
Kamui: "You didn't have to bring Kamui or Kanna into this..."
---
Sothis: "Seems our nighttime stargazing has come to an end..."
---
Camilla: "You think so?" :3
Fate: "...Mayhaps we can another time?"
---
Erika: "Something like who can lift more!"
---
Kamui replied to that? :V
Mata Hari: "Sorry, but you know why we did" :p
---
-Tiamat nodded-
---
Sieg: "Uh, kinda... But more motherly?"

___

___

___

-one of Ingrid's clones casted a barrier to protect another Ingrid who was charging projectiles with the exact purpose of striking Spamton-

---
Palu: "We don't know how they turned like this, so finding a way to turn them back would be difficult. I suppose I could try to curse them like I did with Medusa but... I don't know if it would be enough. I sense... so much energy coming from them. My spell could very well bounce off of them."
---
---
-But he hears Rita just stepping closer to his direction-

-They block with their arms and try to swat them away-

-Not yet, but soon Kama and the White Ranger got to the main deck... Right in the middle of some sabotaging-
---
Lindy: "At the very least, we can tell this comes from a divine origin if you have this much difficulty"
---
Tiki: "That sounds like too much of a handle..."

Bumblebee: "Yeah, even we were surprised..."
---
-She did without listening to what a Pokémon was-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...Mayhaps we can another time?"
---
Erika: "Something like who can lift more!"
---
Kamui replied to that? :V
Mata Hari: "Sorry, but you know why we did" :p
---
-Tiamat nodded-
---
Sieg: "Uh, kinda... But more motherly?"
Phosphy: "Oh, it'd be lovely~"
---
-whoops... too lazy to fix tho so assume singy water girl :V-

Azura: "To make me feel less bad because I ate less than them? That's like comparing an ant to a mountain."
---
Sothis: "I enjoyed our time, however."
---
Camilla: "How sweet~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Accross the Spider-Verse was great.

Also purchased Capcom Fighting Collection so imma diving into Darkstalkers at last.

Atalanta: -Streeeetch- "Did you do something similar for Blake?"
Artemis: "Somehours ago~"
---
Fate: "No, it was part of my past and I accept it. Byt my Mo- Creator, used me to try to resurrect my template"
---
Sakura: "I'm sure it is for her"
---
Marvelous: "I already got some in mind" :p
Ahim: "Oh~?"
---
Lusamine: "...So...We have to continue now?"
Kiara: "I say we can take a break"
I really have to watch those movies someday. Congrats on getting Capcom Fighting Collection as well!

(If the quality of her meal was on par with these ones, I'd imagine that she was quite thankful.) :p
___

Tetra: "...What did she do?"
___

Sorry, Rin! There's a lot of movie and different genres out there, so I get that it can be kinda overwhelming. 😅
___

-He does?-
___

Sounds like a fair idea.

Shez: "Yeah, that was some good tea!"
---
Frank: "Well, I got nothing else, I guess."
---
-that sounds like fun- :V
Again, it's my personal favorite for a reason. :p

...Well, it's mostly because it's just a really good tea, but I suppose it sort of helps that my mentor was who also introduced me to it.

___

Stan: "Anyhow, if you want a scoop that's not about Chaldea, try doing a story on an old town in Oregon named Gravity Falls. There's about as much weird stuff there as there is in Chaldea's lives."
___

-So that's totally how she answers some of the teen's questions?- :p

---
---
---

-Not yet, but soon Kama and the White Ranger got to the main deck... Right in the middle of some sabotaging-
---
Lindy: "At the very least, we can tell this comes from a divine origin if you have this much difficulty"
---

---
-Most of the blue Spamton heads take the hit for him instead-

-Ralsei is still hiding, and even puts his hat back over his head to shroud his white fur that make him stand out in a factory room like a sore thumb, making it appeared as dark as a shadow instead and helping camoflaoge him -

-While Tasque Manager again tries to zap them with electric bullets-

-And this is when Kama strikes or nah?-

I've taken worse damage... -Miraculously stood back up, sounding completely fearless-
___

Lapis: "Doesn't Zelda have divine blood? Maybe thath has something to do with it!"
___

Steven: "Did they end up joining you guys or did they just get turned back to normal?"
___

Peridot: "...I don't believe she heard you, Steven."

Steven: "She's been consumed by the power of cute..."

...Ruff? (...Who is this lady?))

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
-Most of the blue Spamton heads take the hit for him instead-

-Ralsei is still hiding, and even puts his hat back over his head to shroud his white fur that make him stand out in a factory room like a sore thumb, making it appeared as dark as a shadow instead and helping camoflaoge him -

-While Tasque Manager again tries to zap them with electric bullets-

-And this is when Kama strikes or nah?-

I've taken worse damage... -Miraculously stood back up, sounding completely fearless-
___

Lapis: "Doesn't Zelda have divine blood? Maybe thath has something to do with it!"
___

Steven: "Did they end up joining you guys or did they just get turned back to normal?"
___

Peridot: "...I don't believe she heard you, Steven."

Steven: "She's been consumed by the power of cute..."

...Ruff? (...Who is this lady?))
Ingrid: "Using the same tactic as I am, huh? Not bad. This might even be fun!"

-COYLE DID ANOTHER PUNCH-
---
Palu: "I don't think it's the full story, or else it would have happened around the time she started giving them mana."
---
-IS THERE A BORGAR?!-
---
Wolf: "A most powerful ability indeed..."

Again, it's my personal favorite for a reason. :p

...Well, it's mostly because it's just a really good tea, but I suppose it sort of helps that my mentor was who also introduced me to it.

___

Stan: "Anyhow, if you want a scoop that's not about Chaldea, try doing a story on an old town in Oregon named Gravity Falls. There's about as much weird stuff there as there is in Chaldea's lives."
___

-So that's totally how she answers some of the teen's questions?- :p
Shez: "Things are always better with some sentimental value attached to them." :p
---
Frank: "...Never heard of it."
---
Weiss: "One question at a time, please..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Things are always better with some sentimental value attached to them." :p
---
Frank: "...Never heard of it."
---
Weiss: "One question at a time, please..."
Do you guys have stuff like that in your lives?
___

Stan: "Nobody's heard of it. Which is why no one's done a story about it yet!"
___

Ronaldo: "Very well. For the sake of the good people of Beach City, the most important question is...how do your super awesome powers work?!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you guys have stuff like that in your lives?
___

Stan: "Nobody's heard of it. Which is why no one's done a story about it yet!"
___

Ronaldo: "Very well. For the sake of the good people of Beach City, the most important question is...how do your super awesome powers work?!" :b:
Byleth: "There's a book that was written by my father. It meant a lot to me but I still ended up giving it to Shez as a sign of trust."
---
Frank: "Now I'm intrigued..."
---
Weiss: "I just draw them from my very being, essentially. It's... a little more complex than that and I honestly don't even understand how people in my world have powers like these, only that they come naturally with enough training."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "There's a book that was written by my father. It meant a lot to me but I still ended up giving it to Shez as a sign of trust."
---
Frank: "Now I'm intrigued..."
---
Weiss: "I just draw them from my very being, essentially. It's... a little more complex than that and I honestly don't even understand how people in my world have powers like these, only that they come naturally with enough training."
And he ended up becoming her father as well...
___

Ford: "I believe I've discovered most of the supernatural and paranormal anomalies there already, but the world at large remains unaware of them. With some proof, you could potentially find quite the headlines from even just a one day visit to the town."
___

Ronaldo: "Even you do know how you have your powers?! Wait, is this a universal thing amongst your civilization?! No, that can't be possible, you have to know something about your own cool powers! What world do you even hail from?"

(Are you sure you're okay talking to this guy about some of this, Weiss...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And he ended up becoming her father as well...
___

Ford: "I believe I've discovered most of the supernatural and paranormal anomalies there already, but the world at large remains unaware of them. With some proof, you could potentially find quite the headlines from even just a one day visit to the town."
___

Ronaldo: "Even you do know how you have your powers?! Wait, is this a universal thing amongst your civilization?! No, that can't be possible, you have to know something about your own cool powers! What world do you even hail from?"

(Are you sure you're okay talking to this guy about some of this, Weiss...?)
Shez: "Great guy, honestly. I misse him..."
---
Frank: -legit thinking about it-
---
Weiss: "...Where I come from honestly doesn't matter anymore."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Great guy, honestly. I misse him..."
---
Frank: -legit thinking about it-
---
Weiss: "...Where I come from honestly doesn't matter anymore."
..Grief's..a wound that never really fully heals. But it gets easier as time passes...
___

-When was the last time he did a story that wasn't about Chaldea or some evil force that they were fighting, anyway?-
___

Ronaldo: "But you're interdimensional travelers, it must matter at least somewhat!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
..Grief's..a wound that never really fully heals. But it gets easier as time passes...
___

-When was the last time he did a story that wasn't about Chaldea or some evil force that they were fighting, anyway?-
___

Ronaldo: "But you're interdimensional travelers, it must matter at least somewhat!"
Shez: "Adapting to grief is practically required when you're a mercenary so while his death struck me deep, it didn't take long for me to get back in action."

Byleth: "...Not for me..."

Shez: "Dad's crew has always been an exception. Jeralt was such a talented leader that casualties were exceedingly rare. That was like, the only merc group like that back home."
---
-he's trying to think about it...-

-it's been a while...-
---
Weiss: "How powers work or how you get them is not nearly as important as how you use them."

-trying to evade the question... yet these are still very wise words-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Adapting to grief is practically required when you're a mercenary so while his death struck me deep, it didn't take long for me to get back in action."

Byleth: "...Not for me..."

Shez: "Dad's crew has always been an exception. Jeralt was such a talented leader that casualties were exceedingly rare. That was like, the only merc group like that back home."
---
-he's trying to think about it...-

-it's been a while...-
---
Weiss: "How powers work or how you get them is not nearly as important as how you use them."

-trying to evade the question... yet these are still very wise words-
Consideing those circumstances especially, hat's quite impressive... If it helps much, I'm sure he'd be glad to know that you two are still alive and well.
___

-And as important as the job is since documents Chaldea's battlea, he hasn't done or found an unrelated or brand new scoop in a while...-
___

Ronaldo: "...So what you're saying is...your knowledge of these mysterious powers as well as their origins don't matter as long as you use these powers for the forces of good...

...Such wisdom! Why didn't I think of that?!" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Consideing those circumstances especially, hat's quite impressive... If it helps much, I'm sure he'd be glad to know that you two are still alive and well.
___

-And as important as the job is since documents Chaldea's battlea, he hasn't done or found an unrelated or brand new scoop in a while...-
___

Ronaldo: "...So what you're saying is...your knowledge of these mysterious powers as well as their origins don't matter as long as you use these powers for the forces of good...

...Such wisdom! Why didn't I think of that?!" :urg:
Byleth: "I'm sure he would be... so would Mother." :)
---
-it could be a fun diversion-
---
Weiss: Phew...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm sure he would be... so would Mother." :)
---
-it could be a fun diversion-
---
Weiss: Phew...
That's the a good attitude. :)
___

-Where did they say this town was again? Oregon?-
___

Ronaldo: "My blog is in urgent need in of a update with this new information! Thank you for your time, international warrior and singer of justice! Keep fighting for just causes!" -He runs off after that, eager to update his blog-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's the a good attitude. :)
___

-Where did they say this town was again? Oregon?-
___

Ronaldo: "My blog is in urgent need in of a update with this new information! Thank you for your time, international warrior and singer of justice! Keep fighting for just causes!" -He runs off after that, eager to update his blog-
Shez: "Yeah, it's pretty hard to bring us down when we've got each other." :grin:

-Byleth smiled at that-
---
Frank: "So.... Oregon, right?"
---
Weiss: At least he's finally gone...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Yeah, it's pretty hard to bring us down when we've got each other." :grin:

-Byleth smiled at that-
---
Frank: "So.... Oregon, right?"
---
Weiss: At least he's finally gone...
You've lost some family, but your family's absolutely not totally gone...
___

Ford: "That's correct! It's a lesser known town that's found on very few maps, but my brother and I can both attest that it's there."
___

(Are you okay?)

Top Bottom