• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bumblebee: "...Okay, maybe some radio would do better"
---
Dai Shi: "I wouldn't have led a whole war if I couldn't!" -trying to dodge once again!-
---
Nanoha: "I don't know what to say..."
Hayate: "No need to,just be conscious"
---
Altera: "Some people here really need that..."
---
Drag Strip: "It's called surviving!" -shot with a gun-

-Managing to let both it and Heshima's attacks succesfully hit!-

-So at least Breakdown is on their side now! Well done!-
---
-Sayori asks her to say that to herself out loud. Natsuki says "Fine. I am not my feelings", Sayori says she pictures one's feelings as a roommate, living in the same house and seeing each other every day, and even if you try to ignore each other most of the time, they'll still end running into one another every now and then and it's gonna make her feel like poop, so the other option is to get to know each other. To communicate and learn from each other, and maybe even help change for the better-

-She asks if that helps her understand.., Natsuki asks how she knows so much about this, Sayori after some silence says she has a roommate that's hard to get along with called depression. Natsuki is shocked at hearing she's depressed as she's the happiest person she knows, Sayori says she is not her feelings. After some silence, Natsuki says she wants to be a good person like her-

Monika: She admitted it to someone else...
Th-That might work...
___

Tasque Manager: "Fortunately, this attack isn't meant to stop all enemies in their tracks..."

-Will Illya or Shiro launch another attack at Dai Shi while he's distracted?-
___

Specter: "I don't think I could say it better than any of your friends or family members just did."
___

Oh, at least a break or two for starters. The whole organization needs a freaking vacation...
___

-Steven threw his shield to block the bullet, preventing Undyne from taking it any damage from it-

Steven: (Let's just hope I can keep my promise and keep the other Stunticons from bossing him around again...) "Hey, Drag Strip! Over here!"

-Winter then took the opportunity to try to freeze Wildrider's face again, firing another Ice Beam-
___

Steven: "...They've both got their own inner problems, but they're actually making decent progress on dealing with them..."
Kamui: "I'll come along to make sure nothing goes wrong if you go see her..."
---
-they might-
---
Kanna: "Just think of yourself more. If you want to help others, your own health matters because if you work yourself too hard, how will you keep helping?"
---
Link: "But we still have a home to regain..."
---
-Shez is approaching Wildrider as well, about to strike the ground near one of his legs to cast some ice from the ground-
---
Whoa... she admitted it... that's brave...

-She's somehow still nerdier about it than Alphys- :V
___

-If he comes back- :V

...Eh, I still want vengeance on those Chaldea fools. I'll probably return eventually!
-that sounds about right- :V
---
-poor everyone- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that sounds about right- :V
---
-poor everyone- :V
-Alphtys herself can be nerdy when she isn't nervous or stressed from her work as a scientist or all the trouble Chaldea has to deal with-

-She's built a fair share of robots and mechs, too, after all-

___

-It probably won't be until later Halloween shenanigans, at least- :V

-That aside, a bit less odd was that the dream's setting eventually changed to Alola and it's resorts instead-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Alphtys herself can be nerdy when she isn't nervous or stressed from her work as a scientist or all the trouble Chaldea has to deal with-

-She's built a fair share of robots and mechs, too, after all-

___

-, at least- :V

-That aside, a bit less odd was that the dream's setting eventually changed to Alola and it's resorts instead-
Zelda: "Oh, would you like to try riding the Master Cycle?"
---
-because she'd been planning for that trip-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "This doesn't help reassure me..."
---
Byleth: "Hopefully."
---
-oh dear...-
---
Sothis: 🤔
Gil: "Oh don't worry about it, I get why you're worried!"
---
-And thus to her they gooooo!-
---
-Oh indeed-
Mary: "Miss?"
Monika: "Nothing I say or do here would change the past..."
---
Tamamo: "How about you?"
Nitocris: "Me? Well..."
Marco: "But couldn't I have done more? There was still the Whispering Spell, and close combat wasn't enough, and-"

Star: "Marco. You still helped save me from all those awful Grimm. And you helped carry Lily to safety when she was injured. That's what matters..."
___

Tuck: "...Ha! Right, and I'm a monkey's uncle." :p

She's actually technically right. She has the powers of the goddess Ishtar. Plus, Chaldea has plenty of other deities among their ranks, too. :p

Tuck: "Wait, you weren't joking about that?" :confused:
___

-Will they stay by the beach until nightfall?-
___

As am I...Then again, Link mostly seems to cook meals and potions for himself and close friends.

I...don't exactly blame him.
Lily: "Neither of us could be here if you didn't do that. You know the butterfly effect, right? Even a tiny flap can create a catastrophe. But when you think of it, you could apply that principle to everything, even the positive things, you carrying me saved me, and helping Star there did lead to Toffee's plans being ruined"
---
Rin: "Maybe I was, maybe I didn't" :V -is hovering now-
---
-Sure they will, the sand castle being fully built by then-
---
Aya: "Nor can I... Buuut that means we can request him to make some, right?"
Th-That might work...
___

Tasque Manager: "Fortunately, this attack isn't meant to stop all enemies in their tracks..."

-Will Illya or Shiro launch another attack at Dai Shi while he's distracted?-
___

Specter: "I don't think I could say it better than any of your friends or family members just did."
___

Oh, at least a break or two for starters. The whole organization needs a freaking vacation...
___

-Steven threw his shield to block the bullet, preventing Undyne from taking it any damage from it-

Steven: (Let's just hope I can keep my promise and keep the other Stunticons from bossing him around again...) "Hey, Drag Strip! Over here!"

-Winter then took the opportunity to try to freeze Wildrider's face again, firing another Ice Beam-
___

Steven: "...They've both got their own inner problems, but they're actually making decent progress on dealing with them..."
---
-they might-
---
Kanna: "Just think of yourself more. If you want to help others, your own health matters because if you work yourself too hard, how will you keep helping?"
---
---
-Shez is approaching Wildrider as well, about to strike the ground near one of his legs to cast some ice from the ground-
---
Bumblebee: "Thanks there! Oh, Blitzwing won't try to blow me up, right? He and I have a bit of a history..."
---
-Sitonai did, shooting various freezing arrows from which not all were avoided-
---
Nanoha: "I'll try"

Arisa: "Don't try, do it!"
---
Altera: "Hopefully we can do it after that..."
---
Drag Strip: "What the gut of Unicron you want?!"

-Wildrider just tried to attack them while laughing, not preventing any of the ice attacks from hitting him-
---
Mash: "It says a lot she trusted her about her depression..."

-Sayori calls her a little sweetheart, they're all good people, her, Yuri, and Monika, and she thinks Yuri will eventually learn that about her-

Monika: ...Me? Good people?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Neither of us could be here if you didn't do that. You know the butterfly effect, right? Even a tiny flap can create a catastrophe. But when you think of it, you could apply that principle to everything, even the positive things, you carrying me saved me, and helping Star there did lead to Toffee's plans being ruined"
---
Rin: "Maybe I was, maybe I didn't" :V -is hovering now-
---
-Sure they will, the sand castle being fully built by then-
---
Aya: "Nor can I... Buuut that means we can request him to make some, right?"
Marco: "...I didn't think about it like that. Heck, I didn't even consider the butterfly effect...I guess I just thought I could've done more..."

Star: "The things you did accomplish were still important."
___

Tuck: "...Jenny can fly, too, and I've seen a few other superheroes do the same thing. How is that proof that you're a goddess?"
___

-How does it look?-
___

It wouldn't hurt to ask.

---
-they might-
---
---
---
---
Bumblebee: "Thanks there! Oh, Blitzwing won't try to blow me up, right? He and I have a bit of a history..."
---
---

---
---

-Wildrider just tried to attack them while laughing, not preventing any of the ice attacks from hitting him-
---

-Sayori calls her a little sweetheart, they're all good people, her, Yuri, and Monika, and she thinks Yuri will eventually learn that about her-

I don't think Phosphora or Arlon will allow him to try. :p
___

-But is it enough to freeze or stun Dai Shi?-
___

-Specter Knight decides to stay silent again for now to let the others talk, since most of them know Nanoha far better-
___

You bet we do...Once we get the call to return to Basel, let's kick the asses of whoever the hell's in charge of that evil empire now.

But yeah, I also agree that paying young Link and his home dimension a visit might be worthwhile...

___

Steven: "My name is Steven Universe, and I've got something I'd like to say!"

(Are any of our attacks even damaging him...?)
___

Peridot: "That's a good sign of progress...Maybe this version of the game has another more positive ending?"

-Sayori certainly considers her to be such, at least...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shaking her head-

I-I've been on cars, but only as a passenger...

___

-But they can't do much about it just yet, so Weiss is more focused on relaxing for now?-
Zelda: "Then perhaps driving this vehicule would be too much..."
---
-she pretty much is-

Gil: "Oh don't worry about it, I get why you're worried!"
---
-And thus to her they gooooo!-
---
-Oh indeed-
Mary: "Miss?"
Monika: "Nothing I say or do here would change the past..."
---
Tamamo: "How about you?"
Nitocris: "Me? Well..."
Hinoka: "You seem really nice, kid."
---
Shez: -currently chilling on a lawn chair, sunglasses on and all-
---
-so the best thing to do is move forward?-
---
Sothis: -waiting for answer-

---
---

---
---

---

___

___

-Specter Knight decides to stay silent again for now to let the others talk, since most of them know Nanoha far better-
___

You bet we do...Once we get the call to return to Basel, let's kick the asses of whoever the hell's in charge of that evil empire now.

But yeah, I also agree that paying young Link and his home dimension a visit might be worthwhile...

___

___

Peridot: "That's a good sign of progress...Maybe this version of the game has another more positive ending?"

Azura: "So no need to worry."
---
-what KoP said?-
---
Kanna: "Please, Nanoha..."
---
Wolf: "Glad we agree on that."
---
-is the ice keeping him frozen though?-
---
Most likely not. Can't be DDLC without some trauma :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...I didn't think about it like that. Heck, I didn't even consider the butterfly effect...I guess I just thought I could've done more..."

Star: "The things you did accomplish were still important."
___

Tuck: "...Jenny can fly, too, and I've seen a few other superheroes do the same thing. How is that proof that you're a goddess?"
___

-How does it look?-
___

It wouldn't hurt to ask.
Lily: "So please rest assured"
---
Rin: ".........." Figures. "I can blow up mountains if you wanna see" :p
---
-Like a large European gothic fortress-
---
Aya: "Then now you guys have the idea, be sure to do it!"
Hinoka: "You seem really nice, kid."
---
Shez: -currently chilling on a lawn chair, sunglasses on and all-
---
-so the best thing to do is move forward?-
---
Sothis: -waiting for answer-
Gil: "Thanks, I try to since my adult self used to be such a jerk, how unbearable" :p
---
Tiki: "Hm, she looks relaxed"
---
Monika: "I think you're lucky you didn't end doing anything to anyonewhile you were there, kid. That should give you no regrets, right?"
Mary: "Regrets? Hmmmm... Well, I think I have one"
Monika: "Huh?"
Mary: "Many, many, many, many years ago another kid was swallowed in the gallery. And her name was Ib"
---
Nitocris: "...Sooo, the territory where I lived is currently part of a nation known as Egypt"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-what KoP said?-
---
---
---
---
Bumblebee: "Phew, my voice box is safe then"
---
-No, it wasn't, some he dodged, others he blocked with spiritual energy-

Kiritsugu: -Already has his rifle pointed at him-
---
Nanoha: "O-Okay..."

Arisa: "And you better keep it up!"
---
Altera: "I'd also like to meet that Tetra girl he has a crush on"
---
Drag Strip: "Do it quick before I decide to cut you up"

-He soon frees himself from it-
Wildrider: "I'm more of the heat, but that wasn't bad~!"
---
Mash: "This is prequel material"

Monika: "...But Natsuki wasn't the one who motivated me to play the piano. I mean, of course it was the programmers, but I remember well in the game's script she didn't know I was playing the piano until I mentioned it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So please rest assured"
---
Rin: ".........." Figures. "I can blow up mountains if you wanna see" :p
---
-Like a large European gothic fortress-
---
Aya: "Then now you guys have the idea, be sure to do it!"
Marco: "...Alright, I'll try. Thanks, you two, I really needed to that talk." :)

Star: "What are besties for?" :grin:
___

Tuck: "That sounds dangerous...but also awesome!" :b:
___

Lars: -Passing by- "...How the heck did you guys build that?!"
___

As soon as we return to the ship, we'll be sure to. The kitchen staff needs all the help they can get...

---
-what KoP said?-
---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---

---

Monika: "...But Natsuki wasn't the one who motivated me to play the piano. I mean, of course it was the programmers, but I remember well in the game's script she didn't know I was playing the piano until I mentioned it"
J-Just please be extra cautious...
___

-And by now, the barrier Tasque Manager created dissipates-

Tasque Manager: "Hmm, you may have learned an attack pattern, but you've yet to learn order."
___

Specter: (I really hope this kid listens to them...)
___

Ohhhhh right, I forgot the little hero had a crush!
___

Steven: "Y-Yikes...Well, who do you guys think you are, just wreaking havoc and pushing one of your own teammates around?! I know you guys were killed once before, so I get why you're mad, but the people of this town have nothing to do with that!"

i doubt they're gonna listen. they were doing crap like this even before they temporarily kicked the can.

-Angrily growling at Wildrider- (That does it! Let's freeze this loon with a Z-Move!)
___

Peridot: "Did the writers or programmers just forget or did they retcon that detail?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...Alright, I'll try. Thanks, you two, I really needed to that talk." :)

Star: "What are besties for?" :grin:
___

Tuck: "That sounds dangerous...but also awesome!" :b:
___

Lars: -Passing by- "...How the heck did you guys build that?!"
___

As soon as we return to the ship, we'll be sure to. The kitchen staff needs all the help they can get...
Lily: "You know we'll always welcome you!"
---
Rin: "But I won't do it now" :p
---
Gai: "Oh we used a few powers here and there like Sun Vulcan's VulPanther"
Don: "He doesn't knows what that means"
---
Aya: "Sure do... Yikes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You know we'll always welcome you!"
---
Rin: "But I won't do it now" :p
---
Gai: "Oh we used a few powers here and there like Sun Vulcan's VulPanther"
Don: "He doesn't knows what that means"
---
Aya: "Sure do... Yikes..."
-Marco smiled at that, feeling more reassured-
___

Tuck: "Awww man..."
___

Sadie: "I don't think most of the town does..."

Lars: "Sounds like something out of a TV show or comic books...Except, this one's a real power."
___

I wonder how they're all doing right now...Hopefully our members with stronger appetites aren't ordering too much.

-Lusamine is also offered a slice of cake-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Marco smiled at that, feeling more reassured-
___

Tuck: "Awww man..."
___

Sadie: "I don't think most of the town does..."

Lars: "Sounds like something out of a TV show or comic books...Except, this one's a real power."
___

I wonder how they're all doing right now...Hopefully our members with stronger appetites aren't ordering too much.

-Lusamine is also offered a slice of cake-
-They're really his best friends, huh?-
---
Rin: "I am not going to just destroy a mountain because yes" :p
---
Gai: "And they're all super awesome~!"
---
-Lusamine is still unconscious though-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They're really his best friends, huh?-
---
Rin: "I am not going to just destroy a mountain because yes" :p
---
Gai: "And they're all super awesome~!"
---
-Lusamine is still unconscious though-
-After absolutely everything they've been through, they really are...-

Marco: (I still wish I could've done more to help out...Gotta keep training...)
___

Especially not on Earth, Tuck. :p

Tuck: "Fair point. What about a mountain in outer space? Like on a meteorite or uninhabitable planet?"
___

Sadie: "I gotta say, the results are impressive!" -Looking at the giant complex sand castle-

Lars: "Just...try not to cause any chaos with these powers of yours. All this Gem stuff makes this town crazy enough already..."
___

-She is not offered any cake yet in this case then- :p

I-I really hope Lusamine is alright...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-I'm certainly curious, b-but I'm a bit worried I might just crash...
___

-By now the tub is mostly full of water-
Zelda: "Not to mention all the things it can do..."
---
-so she stops the faucet and goes on-

Gil: "Thanks, I try to since my adult self used to be such a jerk, how unbearable" :p
---
Tiki: "Hm, she looks relaxed"
---
Monika: "I think you're lucky you didn't end doing anything to anyonewhile you were there, kid. That should give you no regrets, right?"
Mary: "Regrets? Hmmmm... Well, I think I have one"
Monika: "Huh?"
Mary: "Many, many, many, many years ago another kid was swallowed in the gallery. And her name was Ib"
---
Nitocris: "...Sooo, the territory where I lived is currently part of a nation known as Egypt"
Camilla: "Hopefully you won't end up like him."

Hinoka: "With Kanna at his side? Doubtful."
---
Shez: "Someone talking about me?"
---
-what happened to Ib?-
---
Sothis: "What was it like?"

---

---

---
---

---

___

Tasque Manager: "Hmm, you may have learned an attack pattern, but you've yet to learn order."
___

___

___

Steven: "Y-Yikes...Well, who do you guys think you are, just wreaking havoc and pushing one of your own teammates around?! I know you guys were killed once before, so I get why you're mad, but the people of this town have nothing to do with that!"

i doubt they're gonna listen. they were doing crap like this even before they temporarily kicked the can.

-Angrily growling at Wildrider- (That does it! Let's freeze this loon with a Z-Move!)
___

Peridot: "Did the writers or programmers just forget or did they retcon that detail?"
-will he be cautious?-
---
-Shez is also ready to pull a sneak attack-
---
Kanna: "For our sake, at the very least."
---
Link: "I wonder how she's like..."
---
Byleth: -threw a strong fire spell at Wildrider-

Shez: "Ha! How's THAT for heat?!"
---
Maybe they didn't care?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-After absolutely everything they've been through, they really are...-

Marco: (I still wish I could've done more to help out...Gotta keep training...)
___

Especially not on Earth, Tuck. :p

Tuck: "Fair point. What about a mountain in outer space? Like on a meteorite or uninhabitable planet?"
___

Sadie: "I gotta say, the results are impressive!" -Looking at the giant complex sand castle-

Lars: "Just...try not to cause any chaos with these powers of yours. All this Gem stuff makes this town crazy enough already..."
___

-She is not offered any cake yet in this case then- :p

I-I really hope Lusamine is alright...
-Yeah, he still needs to get his sword training ongoing...-
---
Rin: "I could do that. The question is would you survive going to either?" :p
---
Marvelous: "That's something we can't promise"
---
-But some will be saved for her-

Aya: "Me too, I'll be sure to check on her..."
___

___

___

___

___

Camilla: "Hopefully you won't end up like him."

Hinoka: "With Kanna at his side? Doubtful."
---
Shez: "Someone talking about me?"
---
-what happened to Ib?-
---
Sothis: "What was it like?"
Illya: "I'll hit him if he does..."

Gil: "I'll be prepared for it" :p
---
Tiki: "That would be me" :p
---
Monika: "What happened to that child?"
Mary: "I really liked her, but... She was the one who killed me first. And it's because I was very mean..."
---
Nitocris: "For starters, it was a desert nation"
___

___

___

___

___

-will he be cautious?-
---
---
---
---

---
Maybe they didn't care?
Bumblebee: "Sure, don't worry of it!"
Luvia: "In any other case, welcome onboard"
---
Dai Shi: "Even then this means I'm closer to defeating you" -no one stopping her-
---
Nanoha: "I-" -then a gap opened up- "-huh?!"
Chen: -Comes in dressed as Raya- "I'm sorry I'm late! I couldn't find my costume on time!"
Miyu: "...Ah, we forgot her"
---
Altera: "One way to find out..."
---
Drag Strip: "It's what we do, we're the ones ruling the road! And it's our rules or nothing!" -clearly unlike Breakdown, she doesn't repents of anything she's doing-

Wildrider: "How fun, the more they can fight, the better is to see the life leaving their eyes~! Hahahahahahahahahah~!" -sent a sonic wave with his megaphone to counter the spell and for it to reach to them-
---
Mash: "That dialogue was still retained in the main game, though..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm, are most of it's capabilities safe to use within the Bureau's ship?
___

-It might not the beach or a resort, but it's still a nice, relaxing private bath-
Zelda: "Perhaps in its training room...?"
---
-so she'll enjoy it-

Illya: "I'll hit him if he does..."

Gil: "I'll be prepared for it" :p
---
Tiki: "That would be me" :p
---
Monika: "What happened to that child?"
Mary: "I really liked her, but... She was the one who killed me first. And it's because I was very mean..."
---
Nitocris: "For starters, it was a desert nation"
Kanna: "Oh, you two." :lol:
---
Shez: "New face. Here to hire me for a merc job or something?"
---
-oh damn...-
---
Sothis: "Sounds like it was a harsh life."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, he still needs to get his sword training ongoing...-
---
Rin: "I could do that. The question is would you survive going to either?" :p
---
Marvelous: "That's something we can't promise"
---
-But some will be saved for her-

Aya: "Me too, I'll be sure to check on her..."
-And possibly other combat arts and weapons training as well-

-Karate's helped him in a lot of fights and taught him a lot about strength, patience, wisdom and discipline, but he's still a normal teenage human otherwise. And he's been having to fight the likes of robots, gun-wielders, mages with extreme power, and even creatures and entities basically made up of pure evil...-
___

Tuck: "Ha! Brad and I have been into plenty of outer space plenty of times and returned just fine. Tell her, Jen!"

Actually, Tuck's right! I've taken them on plenty of outer space adventures...and had to rescue them a few times. Heck, all three of us nearly got stranded on a trash dump and landfill planet thanks to Vexus and her cronies once.

Brad: "Erm, the point is, we've survived!" :lol:
___

Lars: -Sighs- "Just another day in Beach City..." -Walks off a bit grumpily-

Sadie: "I think the sandcastle turned out pretty cool." :p
___

-It's the least they can do right now...-

We'll keep an eye on her for now. Hopefully she'll be alright again upon waking up...

Zelda: "Perhaps in its training room...?"
---
-so she'll enjoy it-
That would probably be preferable.. :p
___

-She's shoulders deep in a warm bubble bath-

-will he be cautious?-
---
---
---
---

---
Maybe they didn't care?
---
Dai Shi: "Even then this means I'm closer to defeating you" -no one stopping her-
---
Chen: -Comes in dressed as Raya- "I'm sorry I'm late! I couldn't find my costume on time!"
---
---
Drag Strip: "It's what we do, we're the ones ruling the road! And it's our rules or nothing!" -clearly unlike Breakdown, she doesn't repents of anything she's doing-

Wildrider: "How fun, the more they can fight, the better is to see the life leaving their eyes~! Hahahahahahahahahah~!" -sent a sonic wave with his megaphone to counter the spell and for it to reach to them-
---
Th-This is the Arthra, one of the Time S-Space Administration Bureau's interdimensional spaceships!
___

-Then Dai Shi gets dropped kicked by a very regal-looking cybernetic Darker-
___

Specter: "...Oh, right. Aren't you one of the yokai?"
___

You guys go ahead. I'll need a day to rest and catch up with these three anyhow. Plus, I promised Cu another sparring match once I recovered. I can't win if I'm not even here. :p
___

Steven: "Is this all because you guys hate organic lifeforms, or is it just because you like causing chaos and hurting people?! Either way, I'm not about to let you do any more harm!" -Shield summoned again-

-Considering he's shrugged off most other attacks so far, Winter's considering using a Z-Move to freeze Wildrider completely, but that's only if Weiss has enough time to use the Z Crystal-
___

Peridot: "How perplexing..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Oh, you two." :lol:
---
Shez: "New face. Here to hire me for a merc job or something?"
---
-oh damn...-
---
Sothis: "Sounds like it was a harsh life."
Alice: "I like how your aunts care so much~!"
---
Tiki: "I'm an old friend of Byleth"
---
Monika: "Sounds very familiar to me..."
Mary: "That so?"
Monika: "At least, I kinda became real per se a little before the game would eliminate me"
---
Nitocris: "It was, still there were various societies around"
-And possibly other combat arts and weapons training as well-

-Karate's helped him in a lot of fights and taught him a lot about strength, patience, wisdom and discipline, but he's still a normal teenage human otherwise. And he's been having to fight the likes of robots, gun-wielders, mages with extreme power, and even creatures and entities basically made up of pure evil...-
___

Tuck: "Ha! Brad and I have been into plenty of outer space plenty of times and returned just fine. Tell her, Jen!"

Actually, Tuck's right! I've taken them on plenty of outer space adventures...and had to rescue them a few times. Heck, all three of us nearly got stranded on a trash dump and landfill planet thanks to Vexus and her cronies once.

Brad: "Erm, the point is, we've survived!" :lol:
___

Lars: -Sighs- "Just another day in Beach City..." -Walks off a bit grumpily-

Sadie: "I think the sandcastle turned out pretty cool." :p
___

-It's the least they can do right now...-

We'll keep an eye on her for now. Hopefully she'll be alright again upon waking up...
-He's come far, but the limitations of the human body are showing...-
---
Rin: "Huh, I guess you do have space suits and the like here then"
---
Ahim: "Thank you, we've put lots of effort" :)
---
Aya: "Yeah, I hope if she's dreaming, it's something pleasant"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He's come far, but the limitations of the human body are showing...-
---
Rin: "Huh, I guess you do have space suits and the like here then"
---
Ahim: "Thank you, we've put lots of effort" :)
---
Aya: "Yeah, I hope if she's dreaming, it's something pleasant"
-And if he's not a mage, nor does have the strength or resistances of some of the Servants or inhabitants from other dimensions...-
___

Brad: "We've got robots and tons of other advanced stuff., Spacesuits are basically the basics by now." ":p

Tuck: "That description sounded kinda redundant..."
___

Sadie: "I'm not sure how much longer you guys are gonna be here, but I you enjoy your stay!"
___

I-I hope so, too...

-Is she?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

---
Th-This is the Arthra, one of the Time S-Space Administration Bureau's interdimensional spaceships!
___

___

___

You guys go ahead. I'll need a day to rest and catch up with these three anyhow. Plus, I promised Cu another sparring match once I recovered. I can't win if I'm not even here. :p
___

Steven: "Is this all because you guys hate organic lifeforms, or is it just because you like causing chaos and hurting people?! Either way, I'm not about to let you do any more harm!" -Shield summoned again-

-Considering he's shrugged off most other attacks so far, Winter's considering using a Z-Move to freeze Wildrider completely, but that's only if Weiss has enough time to use the Z Crystal-
___

-Bumblebee awed?-
---
-that's badass-
---
Kanna: "CHEN!" -goes to hug-
---
Link: "We got one too." :p
---
Byleth: "Huh... That was unexpected..."
---
OOOPSIE! I guess they forgor!

That would probably be preferable.. :p
___

-She's shoulders deep in a warm bubble bath-
Zelda: "Yeah, so let's go there!"
---
-indeed~-

Alice: "I like how your aunts care so much~!"
---
Tiki: "I'm an old friend of Byleth"
---
Monika: "Sounds very familiar to me..."
Mary: "That so?"
Monika: "At least, I kinda became real per se a little before the game would eliminate me"
---
Nitocris: "It was, still there were various societies around"
Kanna: "Yeah, they really are." :)
---
Byleth: "From my vacation trip to Elyos while you were busy doing more merc work."

Shez: "Oh! That makes sense! Hi there, girl!"
---
Sothis: "Were those helpful at surviving the deserts?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

-Bumblebee awed?-
---
-that's badass-
---
---
---
---
Bumblebee: "Huh, that's cool! Hope I can fit around here..."
Martha: "You'll have less problem than Blitzwing given your size"
---
Dai Shi: "Huh?!" -turns to his attacker-
---
Chen: "Yes- Aw!"
Arisa: "Yokai?!"
Shiro: "...Oh, you didn't know they exist?"
Suzuka: "They do?"
Fate: "How did you know, Mr. Takamachi?"
Shiro: "I've seen plenty of things in my lifetime, like ghosts and vampires" :p
Nanoha: "Hahah... Dad's joking, right?"
Momoko: "Not really" :p
---
Altera: "I want to speak to some friends myself..."
---
Drag Strip: "The answer is yes!" -shoots at him-

-Dead End tries to assist Wildrider by driving right towards them!-
---
Monika: "...Let's continue..." -despite how insignificant such thing seems, to the point one could say it's a silly retcon, something in Monika's mind tells her such simple dialogue still has something behind it...-
-And if he's not a mage, nor does have the strength or resistances of some of the Servants or inhabitants from other dimensions...-
___

Brad: "We've got robots and tons of other advanced stuff., Spacesuits are basically the basics by now." ":p

Tuck: "That description sounded kinda redundant..."
___

Sadie: "I'm not sure how much longer you guys are gonna be here, but I you enjoy your stay!"
___

I-I hope so, too...

-Is she?-
-And he's not like Monika or Aya who bring support from behind the curtains-
---
Rin: "........Fair enough, how fast is space travel?"
---
Ahim: "Thank you! It's all been calm so far"
---
-She's dreaming of... Nothing-
Kanna: "Yeah, they really are." :)
---
Byleth: "From my vacation trip to Elyos while you were busy doing more merc work."

Shez: "Oh! That makes sense! Hi there, girl!"
---
Sothis: "Were those helpful at surviving the deserts?"
Gil: "Let's fly now though" :p
---
Tiki: "My name is Tiki, and I'm a big scary dragon" >:3
---
Mary: "I see... I sometimes wish I could say sorry to her"
Monika: "Again, I understand you well..."
---
Nitocris: "Of course there existed commerce and alliances amongst them, like many in history"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And he's not like Monika or Aya who bring support from behind the curtains-
---
Rin: "........Fair enough, how fast is space travel?"
---
Ahim: "Thank you! It's all been calm so far"
---
-She's dreaming of... Nothing-
-So if he's going to better help his friends, and all of Chaldea, he's going to have to study other types of offense and defenses, including weapons...-
___

Depending on the location we're visiting, as little as a few minutes or possibly a few hours. Portal and teleportation technology exists here, too, but it was mostly used by Vexus and Cluster Prime's military..,
___

-Garnet even takes Steven out by the balcony of their house to look at the stars in the sky-
___

-So no dream at all, or is she dreaming of an empty void...?-

-Bumblebee awed?-
---
-that's badass-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---
Monika: "...Let's continue..." -despite how insignificant such thing seems, to the point one could say it's a silly retcon, something in Monika's mind tells her such simple dialogue still has something behind it...-
And even Blitzwing doesn't have much of an issue moving around the base.
___

Tasque Manager: "Your majesty?"

You Didn't Think I Was Going To Let You Guys Have All The Fun Now Did You? -Drinks some battery acid from a wine glass, before throwing it to the ground and causing it to explode-
___

Specter: "..." (Would this be a good time to explain that I'm literally an undead?)
___

Oh, I haven't forgot that. Don't worry, you'll be the second opponent I defeat after today. :p

-At least Bunyan and Peridot are here, though there's likely a few others Altera hasn't spoken with at all in a while...-
___

-Steven instantly blocked the shot with his shield, even trying to deflect it back at Drag Strip-

-So did Weiss hear the thing about the Z-Move idea or nah?- :V
___

Peridot: "...Are you sure about this, Monika?"

-It's possible they really are as sentient as Monika...and that all these side stories have some reality to them...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To the training area!-
___

-And Weiss is both more at ease and in a better mood as a result?-
-YES, TO THERE!-

Zelda: "This should be enough."
---
-pretty much-

Gil: "Let's fly now though" :p
---
Tiki: "My name is Tiki, and I'm a big scary dragon" >:3
---
Mary: "I see... I sometimes wish I could say sorry to her"
Monika: "Again,I understand you well..."
---
Nitocris: "Of course there existed commerce and alliances amongst them, like many in history"
Kanna: "Yeah, let's do that!" :grin:
---
Shez: "Name's Shez, and I'm a big scary mercenary." >:V

-Shez will offer a very strong handshake-
---
-they R E L A T E-
---
Sothis: "The only way a desert nation can thrive, truly."

---
---
---
---

---
___

You Didn't Think I Was Going To Let You Guys Have All The Fun Now Did You? -Drinks some battery acid from a wine glass, before throwing it to the ground and causing it to explode-
___

Specter: "..." (Would this be a good time to explain that I'm literally an undead?)
___

Oh, I haven't forgot that. Don't worry, you'll be the second opponent I defeat after today. :p

-At least Bunyan and Peridot are here, though there's likely a few others Altera hasn't spoken with at all in a while...-
___

-Steven instantly blocked the shot with his shield, even trying to deflect it back at Drag Strip-

___

-It's possible they really are as sentient as Monika...and that all these side stories have some reality to them...-
Azura: "No need to worry then."
---
Shez: Now who's that?!
---
Kanna: "Your dad is so cool..."
---
Link: "I'll make sure you don't win. My reputation as one of Hyrule's best knights depends on it." :p
---
Weiss: Perhaps Winter could do a complete freeze to buy us time... -takes out Z Crystal-
---
We've come so far. Would be dumb to stop now.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So if he's going to better help his friends, and all of Chaldea, he's going to have to study other types of offense and defenses, including weapons...-
___

Depending on the location we're visiting, as little as a few minutes or possibly a few hours. Portal and teleportation technology exists here, too, but it was mostly used by Vexus and Cluster Prime's military..,
___

-Garnet even takes Steven out by the balcony of their house to look at the stars in the sky-
___

-So no dream at all, or is she dreaming of an empty void...?-
-Yeah, maybe more than just the sword?-
---
Rin: "So I assume it would take longer for us"
---
Ahim: "And it's also been great to see how life here can be so peaceful for some" :)
---
-The former, pretty much-
Kanna: "Yeah, let's do that!" :grin:
---
Shez: "Name's Shez, and I'm a big scary mercenary." >:V

-Shez will offer a very strong handshake-
---
-they R E L A T E-
---
Sothis: "The only way a desert nation can thrive, truly."
-So Gil gets to Camilla's wyvern and Ana to Hinoka's pegasus-
---
Tiki: "You're tall, so maybe that's true" :p
---
Mary: "But I can't now. It's been centuries... And I didn't even know where she lived"
Monika: "I'm sorry to hear that"
Mary: "...No, I deserve it"
---
Nitocris: "Indeed, of course we also had our own pantheon of deities"
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Link: "I'll make sure you don't win. My reputation as one of Hyrule's best knights depends on it." :p
---
Weiss: Perhaps Winter could do a complete freeze to buy us time... -takes out Z Crystal-
---
Bumblebee: "Well noted! I'll go take a look around then, if I'm allowed"
Lindy: "Oh please do, I have no issue"
---
Sitonai: "The Queen!"
Dai Shi: "You're one of those in high command here?!"
---
Shiro: "Like that man over there who is a living dead" -pointing at Specter-
Kuro: "...Are you sure you're just a security guard?"
Shiro: "Very sure" :p
Nanoha: -To Kanna- "Yes he is!"
---
Altera: I'm glad they've recovered well. -and indeed that's a fact-
---
-Drag Strip dodged, and Dead End shot right at Weiss when she pulling her Z-Crystal!-
Rin: "LOOK OUT!"
---
Monika: "I agree with Wilson, besides there should be another one left after this"
Mash: "Alright... Then let's proceed"

-Natsuki remains silent, a little overwhelmed, even with Sayori's reassurance, a mixture of pain and sadness fills her, as if flowing from a wound. Was it a result of her vulnerability? No, it wasn't as if a wound was inflicted after becoming vulnerable. It's like she discovered an old wound, one that can't be bandaged and left alone any longer-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, maybe more than just the sword?-
---
Rin: "So I assume it would take longer for us"
---
Ahim: "And it's also been great to see how life here can be so peaceful for some" :)
---
-The former, pretty much-
-Like other melee weapons, and some defensive ones like shields...-
___

But still not most of the day!
___

Sadie: "Heh, I totally agree with that. Say hi to Steven for me!" -Waves at the crew as she walks off, joining the more grumpy Lars-

-Steven seems to be looking for shooting stars-
___

-At least she'll be able to sleep calmly with no dreams or nightmares...-

-YES, TO THERE!-

Zelda: "This should be enough."
---
-pretty much-
G-Good thing there's even a vehicle track here!
___

-She realizes that?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Drag Strip dodged, and Dead End shot right at Weiss when she pulling her Z-Crystal!-
---
Monika: "I agree with Wilson, besides there should be another one left after this"

-Natsuki remains silent, a little overwhelmed, even with Sayori's reassurance, a mixture of pain and sadness fills her, as if flowing from a wound. Was it a result of her vulnerability? No, it wasn't as if a wound was inflicted after becoming vulnerable. It's like she discovered an old wound, one that can't be bandaged and left alone any longer-
Would you like the tour?
___

The Queen Of The Cyber Army Itself. Ohohohohoho~

Oh And Because Of My High Authority As Well As My Fighting Prowess I Am Afraid I Will Have To Apprehend You. By Kicking: Your Ass

___

Specter: "...Alright, I'm glad that I no longer have to wonder if I should explain the whole "literally undead" thing or not, but how did you figure that out?"
___

And my reputation as the toughest monster of all time is depends on my win! So good luck with that! :p

-And speaking of, Phantump also visits Altera!-
___

(This idea might ju- ACK!) -Saw the shot as well-

-Steven threw his shield like a boomerang again trying to block the shot, but will it be able reach the shot in time?-

___

... (...sounds like how i and probably all the other Sanses felt trying to stop all those genocides only at the last second...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Like other melee weapons, and some defensive ones like shields...-
___

But still not most of the day!
___

Sadie: "Heh, I totally agree with that. Say hi to Steven for me!" -Waves at the crew as she walks off, joining the more grumpy Lars-

-Steven seems to be looking for shooting stars-
___

-At least she'll be able to sleep calmly with no dreams or nightmares...-
-Maybe some techniques like stealth too? Hmmm...-
---
Rin: "That's a relief" :p
---
Ahim: "We will, no problem!" -does he manage to sight one?-
---
-That is true...-

AND THEN UBOA SHOWS UP

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Maybe some techniques like stealth too? Hmmm...-
---
Rin: "That's a relief" :p
---
Ahim: "We will, no problem!" -does he manage to sight one?-
---
-That is true...-

AND THEN UBOA SHOWS UP
Marco: (Stealth is one of the specialties of the Assassins...)
___

But do any of you actually want to go to outer space right now?
___

-They even spot one at that very moment!-

Steven "Ooh! There's one! Garnet, you gotta make a wish!"

Garnet: "Alright."

Steven: "Close your eyes!"

-Garnet seems to do so...but then again, considering the fact that she almost always wears that visor and has a total of three eyes...- :p
___

-Will she wake up in the middle of the night or by tomorrow morning?-

Man it's been a while since that entity showed up lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: (Stealth is one of the specialties of the Assassins...)
___

But do any of you actually want to go to outer space right now?
___

-They even spot one at that very moment!-

Steven "Ooh! There's one! Garnet, you gotta make a wish!"

Garnet: "Alright."

Steven: "Close your eyes!"

-Garnet seems to do so...but then again, considering the fact that she almost always wears that visor and has a total of three eyes...- :p
___

-Will she wake up in the middle of the night or by tomorrow morning?-

Man it's been a while since that entity showed up lol
-That is true... He probably wouldn't be good as a hulking brute though-
---
-What Brad and Tuck say?-
---
Ahim: That's very cute. :)
---
-In the middle of the night this time, opening her eyes to see the ceiling-

I should legit have it show again LOL

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That is true... He probably wouldn't be good as a hulking brute though-
---
-What Brad and Tuck say?-
---
Ahim: That's very cute. :)
---
-In the middle of the night this time, opening her eyes to see the ceiling-

I should legit have it show again LOL
Marco: (I might be strong for my age, but I'm no Berserker. It's better to fight smarter, anyhow...)
___

Brad: "I wouldn't mind another adventure!"

Tuck: "I've gotta score this shot first!" -Throws the basketball at the net again...which bounces off of the hoop and cartoonishly bonks him in the head again-
___

Steven: "All of your eyes, Garnet!" :p

Garnet: -Chuckled- "Okay, okay." -Does so-

Steven: "Now make your wish. But don't tell me what it is." -Was silent for a few seconds...before whispering to ask Garnet what she wished for anyway-, What did you wish for?" :lol:

Garnet: "I wished... for another shooting star so that you could make a wish." :)

Steven: "Oh my gosh..." -Humbled and moved, and couldn't help but smile as a result-
___

-She'd hear the others chatting, some mentioning her own name along with some talk about Aya's birthday-

But who's nightmares will it haunt this time? :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Gil gets to Camilla's wyvern and Ana to Hinoka's pegasus-
---
Tiki: "You're tall, so maybe that's true" :p
---
Mary: "But I can't now. It's been centuries... And I didn't even know where she lived"
Monika: "I'm sorry to hear that"
Mary: "...No, I deserve it"
---
Nitocris: "Indeed, of course we also had our own pantheon of deities"
Hinoka: "Huh... you seem to already know how to do things. Think you can ride this one alone?"
---
-Tiki didn't take the handshake?-
---
-oof...-
---
Sothis: "Every civilization has its own. Some may even borrow from others; I was seen as a Progenitor God in Fodlan but in the neighboring land of Duscur, I was a God of War. To be honest, I have a fondness for the sound of such title."

G-Good thing there's even a vehicle track here!
___

-She realizes that?-
Zelda: "Indeed...not that I need it." :lol:
---
-yee, but she wanna focus on the bath-

---
---
---
---
---

Would you like the tour?
___

The Queen Of The Cyber Army Itself. Ohohohohoho~

Oh And Because Of My High Authority As Well As My Fighting Prowess I Am Afraid I Will Have To Apprehend You. By Kicking: Your Ass

___

Specter: "...Alright, I'm glad that I no longer have to wonder if I should explain the whole "literally undead" thing or not, but how did you figure that out?"
___

And my reputation as the toughest monster of all time is depends on my win! So good luck with that! :p

-And speaking of, Phantump also visits Altera!-
___

(This idea might ju- ACK!) -Saw the shot as well-

-Steven threw his shield like a boomerang again trying to block the shot, but will it be able reach the shot in time?-

___

... (...sounds like how i and probably all the other Sanses felt trying to stop all those genocides only at the last second...)
-a tour would sound nice-
---
Shez: That must be the "Queen" B told me about when I asked about that Dark World trip...
---
Kanna: "What kind of place do you guard?"
---
Link: "You'd really go all out on someone with just one arm?" :smirk:

Wolf: :facepalm:
---
-Weiss saw the shot but had no time to dodge, so she just clung the Z Crystal on her to not lose it and took the blow with her Aura-
---
-they continue?-

Top Bottom