• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: I'm so close!
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-Depending on how her luck holds out, she'll either make a dramatic exit from the forest, or an abrupt and more comical crash-
___

-Sometime later, Hop Pop announces that it's time for a lunch break, and Anne admits that she's actually glad he suggested the trip to the archives, saying that she's learning a ton about their terrifying world, while Polly enthusiastically asks if they knew that there are 60 weapons in the morningstar family-

-Then, to their shock, Hop Pop discovers that the door is already shut, and that the lens operating the locking system is missing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And there's a lot of witnesses and evidence in her favor, but the jury likely sees little reason to believe that could be possible...-
___

Checking My Databanks For: Names: Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Grimlock, And Omega Supreme Among Registered Names

-She even talks a lot like a living computer...-
___

-Donovan is moved by the sight...It's kind of hard for him to dwell on Kama when the three friends still stand strong and happy despite the severe injuries one of them has sustained-
___

-XJ-8 PUNCHES THE FROZEN MONKE WITH BOTH OF HER FISTS-

-And keep in mind, XJ-8 is canonically even stronger than Jenny, who's stronger than a million average men-
___

Moonjumper: "Admission is only $5 for adults, $2 for children, and all pets are allowed entry, free of charge! Horizon Haunted Attraction is only open on weekends and only open until November 10th. Cash or credit accepted. But enough with the formalities, We welcome all guests seeking mystery or a good scare. What's Halloween without the frights?"

Steven: "Wow, I still don't know much about this holiday...But a house dedicated to scary stuff? This sounds pretty fun! It's like starring in a horror movie!"

Peridot: "It might be a fun side quest, I suppose."

A fake haunted house, huh? Could be fun. :p

E-Eheheheh, can't we just go bobbing for apples instead? :lol:
-we also need a prosecutor lmao-

Palutena: Don't worry, Kama. da Vinci knows our little plan.
---
-but probably has her own voice because text-to-speech would ironically be too uncanny :V-
---
Kanna: I really hope she gets her sight back... but seeing her adapt to being blind so well is still amazing...
---
-the monke probably doesn't last long then-
---
Kamui: "It'll be perfectly fine, Alphys. Like Azura said, we probably deal with scarier things on a weekly basis."
-For now they're listening to da Vinci on the very least-

Kama: So it's time for the truth...
---
Jetfire: "Registered on what?"
---
-Even if she doesn't, she, Illya and the rest will always be there!-
---
-And another blast is shot at the monke!-
---
Mata Hari: "I guess we'll have to pay 5 dollars each then!"

Monika: "Fortunately I've learned to carry some pocket money around!"
Peridot: "Well, having built several mechs and robonoids for traveling different terrains myself, I am inclined to provide my expertise!"
___

Star: "They're called Shaymin!"
___

-How will Rin do this time?-
___

Garnet: "We know you will." -Had a small but genuine smile, having faith in their Chaldean friends after knowing the organization for so long-
Eleonora: "Well, we do have some blueprints and are manufacturing at the moment..."
---
Sakura: "The name is kinda cute..."

Lily: "They are!"
---
-Faceplant again-
---
Medea: "The barrier is set, now we can do as needed"
Shez: "Not bad for a first time, I guess." :p -she humble-
---
Phosphora: "Well, not specifically this ship, but yeah."
---
-how adorable-
Arcueid: "Wanna try it yourself~?"
---
Camilla: "How interesting, you must do such hard work..."
---
Fate: "Here!" -hands to "mother"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Well, we do have some blueprints and are manufacturing at the moment..."
---
Sakura: "The name is kinda cute..."

Lily: "They are!"
---
-Faceplant again-
---
Medea: "The barrier is set, now we can do as needed"
Peridot: "Then please, allow me to provide my assistance!"
___

-Is Gengar familiar with what a Shaymin is?-
___

...Uh, Rin? Are you sure you're still up for this? -Figures Rin isn't exactly having fun faceplanting-
___

-The barrier in question being set in Garnet's room-

-we also need a prosecutor lmao-

Palutena: Don't worry, Kama. da Vinci knows our little plan.
---
-but probably has her own voice because text-to-speech would ironically be too uncanny :V-
---
Kanna: I really hope she gets her sight back... but seeing her adapt to being blind so well is still amazing...
---
-the monke probably doesn't last long then-
---
Kamui: "It'll be perfectly fine, Alphys. Like Azura said, we probably deal with scarier things on a weekly basis."

---
---
---
---

-But do they believe her claims?-
___

My Database Because I Am A Computer

-And yeah, she has her own voice, and it's no different from a human's-
___

-She has friends and even a new family looking out for her...-
___

-Jenny fired some lasers at the frozen monke just in case the attacks weren't enough-
___

...-Remembering the Amalgamates- ...Fair point.

My, what's going on? One of those haunted house tours?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Depending on how her luck holds out, she'll either make a dramatic exit from the forest, or an abrupt and more comical crash-
___

-Sometime later, Hop Pop announces that it's time for a lunch break, and Anne admits that she's actually glad he suggested the trip to the archives, saying that she's learning a ton about their terrifying world, while Polly enthusiastically asks if they knew that there are 60 weapons in the morningstar family-

-Then, to their shock, Hop Pop discovers that the door is already shut, and that the lens operating the locking system is missing-
-it'll be the first, but transition into the second :V-
---
Weiss: "Sprig..."

Arcueid: "Wanna try it yourself~?"
---
Camilla: "How interesting, you must do such hard work..."
---
Fate: "Here!" -hands to "mother"-
Shez: "I made some for myself, actually. And another plate for Guifei. Got a habit of cooking in threes from the war." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "You have no idea, girl. But I like it."
---
"Lindy": "Thank you, sweetie~" :) -to the real Lindy- Alph knows, but she's in on our shenanigans now

---
---
---
---

___

___

___

-Jenny fired some lasers at the frozen monke just in case the attacks weren't enough-
___

-absolutely not-
---
-she will do some computing-
---
-all things considered, she was very happy-
---
-it starts to break-
---
-Kamui and Azura are already paying for themselves, Shirou and Mata Hari-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it'll be the first, but transition into the second :V-
---
Weiss: "Sprig..."
-In that case, she first manages to drive under two or three trees that were simultaneously struck by lighting bolts just as they began to fall, with a few others falling shortly thereafter-
___

-The others question who would do this, as Sprig turns around dramatically, saying that maybe someone is trying to prepare them by forcing them to dive in...only to immediately excitedly admit that he did it-

-When Anne asks if he's lost his marbles and tells him to put the lens back, Sprig still tries to insist that reading all these books isn't helping prepare them for anything and what they need is a daring escape from an old, underground library. Hop Pop fires back that what they need is for him to put the lens back. Polly is just as annoyed with him and tells him to return it as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In that case, she first manages to drive under two or three trees that were simultaneously struck by lighting bolts just as they began to fall, with a few others falling shortly thereafter-
___

-The others question who would do this, as Sprig turns around dramatically, saying that maybe someone is trying to prepare them by forcing them to dive in...only to immediately excitedly admit that he did it-

-When Anne asks if he's lost his marbles and tells him to put the lens back, Sprig still tries to insist that reading all these books isn't helping prepare them for anything and what they need is a daring escape from an old, underground library. Hop Pop fires back that what they need is for him to put the lens back. Polly is just as annoyed with him and tells him to return it as well-
-that soudns so badass-
---
Weiss: "He lost it, didn't he...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Then please, allow me to provide my assistance!"
___

-Is Gengar familiar with what a Shaymin is?-
___

...Uh, Rin? Are you sure you're still up for this? -Figures Rin isn't exactly having fun faceplanting-
___

-The barrier in question being set in Garnet's room-

Eleonora: "Then check them out"
---
-Not really, that makes him a little curious too, judging by his expression-
---
Rin: "Y-YES! Just a little mistake!" -she's too stubborn-
---
Medea: "I like of decorating, by the way"
Illya: "It looks so mystical..."
Shez: "I made some for myself, actually. And another plate for Guifei. Got a habit of cooking in threes from the war." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "You have no idea, girl. But I like it."
---
"Lindy": "Thank you, sweetie~" :) -to the real Lindy- Alph knows, but she's in on our shenanigans now
Guifei: "But none for Buubuu~?"
---
Camilla: "Who am I to stop you then~? Plus you keep good looks despite that" 😉
---
"Palutena": I was counting with that happening~
___

___

___

___

-absolutely not-
---
---
---
-it starts to break-
---
-There's no reason for them to do so, unaware of what a manakete like her needs to remain sane-

da Vinci: "I am not going to play down the tragedy of the situation, none of the people who died deserved what they got... But it wouldn't bring true justice to punish a victim of manipulation, and it's time we show why that's the case!" -displays a bag that contains the shattered Dragonstone-
---
Cosmos: "Um, how do you know them, then?"
---
-Indeed, Ingrid will be happy to see this too-
---
-While some Pokémon were now attemtpting to block her attempts by using Bite-
---
Monika: "Apparently" Shame Mash still hasn't arrived, so I'll tell her of the experience~

-Mash got stuck on cleaning duty despite having an Emilia costume ready for the event-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guifei: "But none for Buubuu~?"
---
Camilla: "Who am I to stop you then~? Plus you keep good looks despite that" 😉
---
"Palutena": I was counting with that happening~
Shez: "Oh... right... B's there... Well, I guess I should probably make more then." :p
---
Phosphy: "Any girl needs a good beauty sleep~"
---
"Lindy": Oh you :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Then check them out"
---
-Not really, that makes him a little curious too, judging by his expression-
---
Rin: "Y-YES! Just a little mistake!" -she's too stubborn-
---
Medea: "I like of decorating, by the way"
Illya: "It looks so mystical..."
-Peridot eagerly does so!-
___

Star: "Should we go get Shaymin now?" -Asking Lily-
___

If you say so...I'm sure you'll learn how to skate with practice and patience, just remember to take a break if you need it.
___

Garnet: "Thank you. I don't uses this room much anymore myself, so we instead use it to store all the Corrupted Gems we've caught and any Homeworld soldiers we had to bubble."

-Notably, one entirely uncorrupted Peridot gemstone remained among the bubbles. That must mean the Peridot who worked for Hessonite, or "Squaridot" as Steven called her, is still being kept prisoner-

-that soudns so badass-
---
Weiss: "He lost it, didn't he...?"
-And it very much is...But then the bike crashes into a tree log that had already fallen, throwing Zelda off of the bike- :V
___

-Sprig relents, despite being annoyed, and sure enough, it seems he did lose it as he keeps checking his pockets, only to be unable to find it, even saying he was sure he still had it...-

-...And then he accidentally steps on it, breaking it into several pieces-

(.........) :facepalm:

-absolutely not-
---
---
---
-it starts to break-
---
-There's no reason for them to do so, unaware of what a manakete like her needs to remain sane-

da Vinci: "I am not going to play down the tragedy of the situation, none of the people who died deserved what they got... But it wouldn't bring true justice to punish a victim of manipulation, and it's time we show why that's the case!" -displays a bag that contains the shattered Dragonstone-
---
---
---
---
Monika: "Apparently" Shame Mash still hasn't arrived, so I'll tell her of the experience~

-Mash got stuck on cleaning duty despite having an Emilia costume ready for the event-
Steven: -Watching the trial- "The Dragonstone..."
___

-To Koya and the others in the room only- Shall I Inform Them That The Names Of Their Friends and Profiles Are On File In Chaldea's Computer Database?
___

-Was Ingrid still here or did she leave at some point? She visited Abigail earlier-
___

Hey, back off! We don't wanna hurt any of you guys!

-Tried to shake the Pokemon off-

___

I could send Claptrap to take over for cleaning duties in her stead. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Oh... right... B's there... Well, I guess I should probably make more then." :p
---
Phosphy: "Any girl needs a good beauty sleep~"
---
"Lindy": Oh you :p
Guifei: "That's the way~" -Buubuu still a funy nickname-
---
Camilla: "I understand what you mean, I do some myself~"
---
"Palutena": She's that kind of girl. :p
-Peridot eagerly does so!-
___

Star: "Should we go get Shaymin now?" -Asking Lily-
___

If you say so...I'm sure you'll learn how to skate with practice and patience, just remember to take a break if you need it.
___

Garnet: "Thank you. I don't uses this room much anymore myself, so we instead use it to store all the Corrupted Gems we've caught and any Homeworld soldiers we had to bubble."

-Notably, one entirely uncorrupted Peridot gemstone remained among the bubbles. That must mean the Peridot who worked for Hessonite, or "Squaridot" as Steven called her, is still being kept prisoner-
-Understanding them quickly-
---
Lily: "Sure, I'll go get them!"
---
Rin: "Don't worry of that, I'm a goddess so I have much more endurance!"
---
Illya: "Oh, that one was a meanie..."

Medea: "An understandable decision. Sorry this had happen to many of your race"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---

___

-To Koya and the others in the room only- Shall I Inform Them That The Names Of Their Friends and Profiles Are On File In Chaldea's Computer Database?
___

-Was Ingrid still here or did she leave at some point? She visited Abigail earlier-
___

___

Kamui: "My old Dragonstone..."
---
-she still hacks into it? lmao-
---
-she's watching with a smile.....and some bubble tea :V-
---
Phosphy: "They're not gonna listen to reason..."
---
Kamui: "It would be bad for her to miss out..."

-And it very much is...But then the bike crashes into a tree log that had already fallen, throwing Zelda off of the bike- :V
___

-Sprig relents, despite being annoyed, and sure enough, it seems he did lose it as he keeps checking his pockets, only to be unable to find it, even saying he was sure he still had it...-

-...And then he accidentally steps on it, breaking it into several pieces-

(.........) :facepalm:
Zelda: "Ow..." -on the floor-
---
Weiss: -sighs-

Guifei: "That's the way~" -Buubuu still a funy nickname-
---
Camilla: "I understand what you mean, I do some myself~"
---
"Palutena": She's that kind of girl. :p
-and the four be enjoying a good meal-
---
Phosphora: "A lot of it, I guess?" :p -an implied compliment-
---
"Lindy": I noticed :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Understanding them quickly-
---
Lily: "Sure, I'll go get them!"
---
Rin: "Don't worry of that, I'm a goddess so I have much more endurance!"
---
Illya: "Oh, that one was a meanie..."

Medea: "An understandable decision. Sorry this had happen to many of your race"
Peridot: "Wow, this really is simplified. It's still complex, and that's a testament to how complicated biology of the Cybertronians is..."
___

-The Shaymin is currently taking a nap-
___

(I hope that doesn't mean she's gonna trip several more times...)
___

Steven: "Yeah, she was admittedly a far cry from our Peridot..."

Garnet: "We've been able to find and contain them. But we've never found a method to fully heal them..."

Zelda: "Ow..." -on the floor-
---
Weiss: -sighs-
-Although the landing was softened somewhat...by falling into another lake- :V
___

-Sprig tries to fix it by picking up each piece of glass and fitting them back together. It works well enough that it might still be usable enough to just let them out of the Archives...and then he actually sneezes, causing the lens to shatter into tons of tiny fragments and breaking it beyond repair-

-Anne and Polly immediately yell at Sprig for this, but Hop Pop tells all of them to calm down, bluntly saying that yelling at each other isn't solving any of this-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
da Vinci: "This, your honors, is what's called a Dragonstone. This is an artifact the race of dragon that Kamui here is requires to maintain their sanity" -instantly some eyebrows are raised at such an odd claim-
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm... It's not like I know where three out of those four are though" Maybe I should look into that too.
---
-What were her thoughts?-
---
Eleonora: "All the Overcharges to freeze them! But we still have to deal with the Grimm!"
---
Monika: "I'm sure she'll come in soon, so let's not worry for the moment" -still sends her a text for her to read-
-Plus Mash actually pushed Monika to go first to the party so she gets a chance to socialize-
-and the four be enjoying a good meal-
---
Phosphora: "A lot of it, I guess?" :p -an implied compliment-
---
"Lindy": I noticed :p
-Guifei also couldn't help but find it amazing~-
---
Camilla: "Of course, I have always been proud of my looks~"
---
"Palutena": Let me guess, at first she was like "you better not disturb Fate"?
Peridot: "Wow, this really is simplified. It's still complex, and that's a testament to how complicated biology of the Cybertronians is..."
___

-The Shaymin is currently taking a nap-
___

(I hope that doesn't mean she's gonna trip several more times...)
___

Steven: "Yeah, she was admittedly a far cry from our Peridot..."

Garnet: "We've been able to find and contain them. But we've never found a method to fully heal them..."
Eleonora: "Moreso this one in particular given how he's able to change into three modes... Shame he's such a thug though"
---
-With Medea watching over them-
---
-She is gonna, Jenny-
---
Irisviel: "I'll do my best to apply my healing, surely the young one here too"

Lily: "Yes! We'll try to make them recover!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Moreso this one in particular given how he's able to change into three modes... Shame he's such a thug though"
---
-With Medea watching over them-
---
-She is gonna, Jenny-
---
Irisviel: "I'll do my best to apply my healing, surely the young one here too"

Lily: "Yes! We'll try to make them recover!"
Peridot: "He hasn't changed in all the time that he's been here?"
___

-She sees her daughter and Star!-
___

(...This might take a while...) -Feels bad for Rin, but won't stop her since she seems determined-
___

Steven: "We know you will! Okay, so which one should we start with...Uh, I guess it doesn't matter too much since they're all Corrupted, but juts in case it breaks out, let's start with one that's less dangerous..."

-Steven uses his floating power to hover a brief moment in the air, then picks up the bubbles containing the Heaven and Earth Beetles before floating back down-

---
---
---
---
da Vinci: "This, your honors, is what's called a Dragonstone. This is an artifact the race of dragon that Kamui here is requires to maintain their sanity" -instantly some eyebrows are raised at such an odd claim-
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm... It's not like I know where three out of those four are though" Maybe I should look into that too.
---
---
Eleonora: "All the Overcharges to freeze them! But we still have to deal with the Grimm!"
---
Monika: "I'm sure she'll come in soon, so let's not worry for the moment" -still sends her a text for her to read-
-Plus Mash actually pushed Monika to go first to the party so she gets a chance to socialize-
(These are members of the Bureau, too, right? They should be familiar with magic abd possibly curses...)
___

Answer Currently Undecided Then
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

How many more Grimm are left here?!
___

Claptrap: "Then it looks like Claptrap's here for this party, too1" -Repainted himself to look like C-3PO this year-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "He hasn't changed in all the time that he's been here?"
___

-She sees her daughter and Star!-
___

(...This might take a while...) -Feels bad for Rin, but won't stop her since she seems determined-
___

Steven: "We know you will! Okay, so which one should we start with...Uh, I guess it doesn't matter too much since they're all Corrupted, but juts in case it breaks out, let's start with one that's less dangerous..."

-Steven uses his floating power to hover a brief moment in the air, then picks up the bubbles containing the Heaven and Earth Beetles before floating back down-
Eleonora: "Nope, he's still here because it's convenient"
---
Lily: "Mother, mother!"
Medea: "You seem excited for something" :)
---
-She lasted 10 seconds more next time-
---
Irisviel: "We should do it when they're still bottled?"
-It's... Not like they know, hm...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Nope, he's still here because it's convenient"
---
Lily: "Mother, mother!"
Medea: "You seem excited for something" :)
---
-She lasted 10 seconds more next time-
---
Irisviel: "We should do it when they're still bottled?"
-It's... Not like they know, hm...-
Peridot: "Wow. What a clod..."
___

Star: "We think we may have just found an opportunity to Circe and Shaymin to make some friends!"
___

Well, hey, at least you're steadily improving!
___

Steven: "Only because it's safer. It may not work at all unless they're unbubbled, but we might as well try while they're still safely contained, first..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Wow. What a clod..."
___

Star: "We think we may have just found an opportunity to Circe and Shaymin to make some friends!"
___

Well, hey, at least you're steadily improving!
___

Steven: "Only because it's safer. It may not work at all unless they're unbubbled, but we might as well try while they're still safely contained, first..."
da Vinci: "So long he remains in check, it'll be fine. Phosphora makes sure of it"
---
Medea: "Really? Tell me, I'm very curious about it" :)
Lily: "Okay, so the Gorgon sisters..."
Medea internally:
1667615091050.png

---
Rin: "See? Told you it was fi-" -collides with a trash can-
---
Irisviel: "Alright, then we'll try both ways and hope for the best"
Illya: "I hope it works..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
da Vinci: "So long he remains in check, it'll be fine. Phosphora makes sure of it"
---
Medea: "Really? Tell me, I'm very curious about it" :)
Lily: "Okay, so the Gorgon sisters..."
Medea internally:
View attachment 363209
---
Rin: "See? Told you it was fi-" -collides with a trash can-
---
Irisviel: "Alright, then we'll try both ways and hope for the best"
Illya: "I hope it works..."
Peridot: "Well, he's probably less powerful than the likes of Hades...But he's also still a member of the Decepticons who hasn't truly defected."
___

-Medea still lets Lily explain their idea despite her internal panic?- :V
___

...Ouf... :urg:
___

-Steven passes the bubble containing the Heaven Beetle to Iri, then passes the bubble containing the Earth Beetle to Lily-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Well, he's probably less powerful than the likes of Hades...But he's also still a member of the Decepticons who hasn't truly defected."
___

-Medea still lets Lily explain their idea despite her internal panic?- :V
___

...Ouf... :urg:
___

-Steven passes the bubble containing the Heaven Beetle to Iri, then passes the bubble containing the Earth Beetle to Lily-
Eleonora: "Yeah, we keep him under surveillance for that... The one good thing about him being a thug is that he lacks smarts"
---
-She would, yes-
Lily: "-I think that them and our Aunt could find some common ground!"
Medea: "I-I see..." It can only end disastrous
---
Rin: "I'M FINE!"
---
-Both Casters try to handle them without popping them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Yeah, we keep him under surveillance for that... The one good thing about him being a thug is that he lacks smarts"
---
-She would, yes-
Lily: "-I think that them and our Aunt could find some common ground!"
Medea: "I-I see..." It can only end disastrous
---
Rin: "I'M FINE!"
---
-Both Casters try to handle them without popping them-
Peridot: "Ha, what a simple minded drone!" :chuckle:
___

Star: "Plus, Sakura knows both them and is a Pokemon trainer herself! She could introduce them to the Gorgon sisters and her Pokemon Gengar!"

-Unless the things they do have in common actually end up allowing them to become unlikely companions?-
___

I don't doubt that, but are you sure you don't want to take a break?

-Did some of the trash get on her clothes?-

___

Steven: "Be careful, they're a lot stronger than normal bubbles, but one wrong move can still pop them."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Although the landing was softened somewhat...by falling into another lake- :V
___

-Sprig tries to fix it by picking up each piece of glass and fitting them back together. It works well enough that it might still be usable enough to just let them out of the Archives...and then he actually sneezes, causing the lens to shatter into tons of tiny fragments and breaking it beyond repair-

-Anne and Polly immediately yell at Sprig for this, but Hop Pop tells all of them to calm down, bluntly saying that yelling at each other isn't solving any of this-
Zelda: "Are you serious right now...?"
---
Weiss: "How will they get out...?"

-Guifei also couldn't help but find it amazing~-
---
Camilla: "Of course, I have always been proud of my looks~"
---
"Palutena": Let me guess, at first she was like "you better not disturb Fate"?
Byleth: "At this point, I feel you could whip up anything without even trying, Shez. This is fantastic." :)

Shez: -humble-
---
Phsophora: "I can tell." :V
---
"Lindy": Correct. :p

---
---
---
---
(These are members of the Bureau, too, right? They should be familiar with magic abd possibly curses...)
___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

Claptrap: "Then it looks like Claptrap's here for this party, too1" -Repainted himself to look like C-3PO this year-
Azura: They can believe this to be true, right?
---
-I dunno what to do here lol-
---
Ingrid: Seeing her smile makes me smile...
---
-probably more than Jenny would think :V-
---
Deadpool: "You could've gone with R2, bro..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Are you serious right now...?"
---
Weiss: "How will they get out...?"
-Her luck only ran out at the last second...-
___

-Anne asks what they should do, and Hop Pop says they wait until someone else goes to enter the Archives, so they can let them out. When Anne asks when was the last time someone entered the Archives, Hop Pop states he checked the logs, and according to that...the last time someone visited the Archives was three years ago. Cue Anne, Polly, and Hop Pop frantically banging on the door while yelling for help-

(Well, Sprig's plan failed, but he or Anne might need to think up another one in order to escape...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her luck only ran out at the last second...-
___

-Anne asks what they should do, and Hop Pop says they wait until someone else goes to enter the Archives, so they can let them out. When Anne asks when was the last time someone entered the Archives, Hop Pop states he checked the logs, and according to that...the last time someone visited the Archives was three years ago. Cue Anne, Polly, and Hop Pop frantically banging on the door while yelling for help-

(Well, Sprig's plan failed, but he or Anne might need to think up another one in order to escape...)
-indeed...-

Zelda: I'll need more clothing...
---
Weiss: "No one entered in three years? It can certainly feel that way in real life with how empty libraries can be."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

---
---
---
---
-They do, however, they haven't heard of a race of dragon that requires of stones to keep their sanity-
da Vinci: "Fortunately we have someone here who can explain better how her species works. I call the woman named Tiki to give her testimony!" -and so the greenette would step up-
---
-Something- :V

Swoop: "Undecided?!"
---
-Not like Abby can see it... But Oui does!-
---
-Indeed, and they heard the one roar from before again-
---
Shirou: Hopefully that mage ghost doesn't returns this year.
Peridot: "Ha, what a simple minded drone!" :chuckle:
___

Star: "Plus, Sakura knows both them and is a Pokemon trainer herself! She could introduce them to the Gorgon sisters and her Pokemon Gengar!"

-Unless the things they do have in common actually end up allowing them to become unlikely companions?-
___

I don't doubt that, but are you sure you don't want to take a break?

-Did some of the trash get on her clothes?-

___

Steven: "Be careful, they're a lot stronger than normal bubbles, but one wrong move can still pop them."
da Vinci: "For sure" :p "Ready to assist then~?"
---
Medea: "Are you fully sure this is a good idea?"
Lily: "An attempt must be made"
---
Rin: "Not until I can master it!"

-She has a banana peel over her hair now-
---
Lily: "At least we're not handling anything sharp now..."
Byleth: "At this point, I feel you could whip up anything without even trying, Shez. This is fantastic." :)

Shez: -humble-
---
Phsophora: "I can tell." :V
---
"Lindy": Correct. :p
Guifei: "Welcome to our little now quartet~"

Arcueid: "Wouldn't it be quintet?

Guifei:"You know how Sothis is and all"
---
Sakura: "She also uses electricity like me"

Camilla: "How shocking~"
---
"Palutena": She's always been like that even before I adopted her.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
da Vinci: "For sure" :p "Ready to assist then~?"
---
Medea: "Are you fully sure this is a good idea?"
Lily: "An attempt must be made"
---
Rin: "Not until I can master it!"

-She has a banana peel over her hair now-
---
Lily: "At least we're not handling anything sharp now..."
Peridot: "The great and lovable Peridot here, reporting for duty!"
___

Star: "As far as we know, Circe doesn't have any real friends..."
___

-I thought of the same joke- :p

Most people don't become a professional in one day...Also, your hair... -Points at the banana peel-
___

Steven: "But just in case anything does pop these two bubbles, don't worry. These two particular Gems only turned into tiny beetles! They're harmless." :)

---
---
---
---
-They do, however, they haven't heard of a race of dragon that requires of stones to keep their sanity-
da Vinci: "Fortunately we have someone here who can explain better how her species works. I call the woman named Tiki to give her testimony!" -and so the greenette would step up-
---

---
---
---
(Okay, we're on the right track!)
___

-Queen said that to Koya, not the Autobots- :p
___

-And it cheers up Oui in much the same manner?-
___

Oh yeah, by the way, what the heck is that...?

XJ-6: "We're about to find out..."

-XJ-6 and XJ-4 attempted to safely remove the Pokemon that were biting Jenny's arm-
___

Claptrap: "I went as R2 two years ago! Cut me some slack!"

(Ooh, can we go too?)

(Yeah, no fake monsters are gonna scare us!)

-Dressed as Sprig and Ivy from Amphibia- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "The great and lovable Peridot here, reporting for duty!"
___

Star: "As far as we know, Circe doesn't have any real friends..."
___

-I thought of the same joke- :p

Most people don't become a professional in one day...Also, your hair... -Points at the banana peel-
___

Steven: "But just in case anything does pop these two bubbles, don't worry. These two particular Gems only turned into tiny beetles! They're harmless." :)
-She gets to help with building the Overloads, then?-
---
Medea: "...Of course she wouldn't, she's never been social..."
---
Rin: "Thanks, but I still can't just give up on this!"
---
Lily: "Phew, then let's begin!"
Irisviel: "Hm!" -they begin to apply their healing spells-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She gets to help with building the Overloads, then?-
---
Medea: "...Of course she wouldn't, she's never been social..."
---
Rin: "Thanks, but I still can't just give up on this!"
---
Lily: "Phew, then let's begin!"
Irisviel: "Hm!" -they begin to apply their healing spells-
-She totally does, joining the already large team of scientists working on the mission to Phaaze-
___

Star: "So shouldn't she at least try and make some now that she's back...?"
___

That's actually pretty admirable...Alright, keep at it today, then! I know you'll get the hang of it, Rin!

___

-It takes about half a minute, but some of the Corruption effects on the gemstones are slowly starting to fade away...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She totally does, joining the already large team of scientists working on the mission to Phaaze-
___

Star: "So shouldn't she at least try and make some now that she's back...?"
___

That's actually pretty admirable...Alright, keep at it today, then! I know you'll get the hang of it, Rin!

___

-It takes about half a minute, but some of the Corruption effects on the gemstones are slowly starting to fade away...-
-So she can make commentary while they're at it- :p
---
Medea: "You're right, but why they're in particular?"
Lily: "They're goddesses that are short and abrasive"
Medea: "That's blunt, though you're telling the truth"
---
Rin: "Yes, you'll see I'll be an expert in no time!" -tries again-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, I think it's working~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's still raining, so does she even have a decent place to change?-
___

(Wait, libraries are really usually empty?)
-she'll change in the castle :V-
---
Weiss: "Indeed."

Guifei: "Welcome to our little now quartet~"

Arcueid: "Wouldn't it be quintet?

Guifei:"You know how Sothis is and all"
---
Sakura: "She also uses electricity like me"

Camilla: "How shocking~"
---
"Palutena": She's always been like that even before I adopted her.
Shez: "I already feel welcomed." :p
---
Phosphy: "Good one." :p
---
"Lindy": Awwww~

---

---
---
---
___

___

___

-XJ-6 and XJ-4 attempted to safely remove the Pokemon that were biting Jenny's arm-
___

(Ooh, can we go too?)

-Tiki saying things-
---
-but I dunno what :V-
---
-does it?-
---
-monke is down, but not dissolved-
---
Weiss: "...What do you say, Rin?"

-have to think of costume-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So she can make commentary while they're at it- :p
---
Medea: "You're right, but why they're in particular?"
Lily: "They're goddesses that are short and abrasive"
Medea: "That's blunt, though you're telling the truth"
---
Rin: "Yes, you'll see I'll be an expert in no time!" -tries again-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, I think it's working~"
-Should that be here during the construction process or during the Phazon missionr?- :p
___

Star: "They're the first people we thought of that have much in common with her..."
___

-Improving considerably?-
___

Steven: -Gasps- "It really is! This might actually finally be the answer to healing them!"

-The other Crystal Gems are in awe, but have concerned expressions knowing that something could still go wrong. Steven's attempts to heal Corrupted Gems previously only worked halfway, so while they're hopeful...they truly can't be certain this will work right up until they see the Gems fully restored to normal-

-she'll change in the castle :V-
---
Weiss: "Indeed."
-Fair enough- :V

-Speaking of, she can see both the castle and the entrance to the castle town ahead-

___

(But reading's super important! I don't get how libraries can get so few visitors...)

-Sprig quickly gets fed up with the situation and declares "Enough of this negativity! Come on, guys. This is our call to frog-venture right here. Did you forget who we are? This gang has been through a lot. And we're gonna make it through this too!" Anne, Polly and Hop Pop actually all listen to this, and end up nodding in agreement with him, evidently confident that they'll find a way out-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fair enough- :V

-Speaking of, she can see both the castle and the entrance to the castle town ahead-

___

(But reading's super important! I don't get how libraries can get so few visitors...)

-Sprig quickly gets fed up with the situation and declares "Enough of this negativity! Come on, guys. This is our call to frog-venture right here. Did you forget who we are? This gang has been through a lot. And we're gonna make it through this too!" Anne, Polly and Hop Pop actually all listen to this, and end up nodding in agreement with him, evidently confident that they'll find a way out-
-and drives closer to it-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps all this online stuff?"

-but still mad at Sprig?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and drives closer to it-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps all this online stuff?"

-but still mad at Sprig?-
-Some of the royal knights see her driving towards castle town and, recognizing her, ask if she's okay-
___

(That's true, there's more convenient ways to read...)

-Unfortunately, Sprig decides to continue his speech by adding "I mean, we better. 'Cause if we don't, we'll be trapped here for weeks. No food, no water. Until they find our dehydrated, mummified bodies clawing at the door"

-This results in Anne, Polly and Hop Pop recoiling in disgust and fear at the prospect. Sprig admits he probably should've just stopped his speech before saying that part-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Some of the royal knights see her driving towards castle town and, recognizing her, ask if she's okay-
___

(That's true, there's more convenient ways to read...)

-Unfortunately, Sprig decides to continue his speech by adding "I mean, we better. 'Cause if we don't, we'll be trapped here for weeks. No food, no water. Until they find our dehydrated, mummified bodies clawing at the door"

-This results in Anne, Polly and Hop Pop recoiling in disgust and fear at the prospect. Sprig admits he probably should've just stopped his speech before saying that part-
Zelda: "I am alright, no need to worry."
---
Weiss: "...Yeah, he should have..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I am alright, no need to worry."
---
Weiss: "...Yeah, he should have..."
-Then with that, the guards bow in respect, addressing her as Princess Zelda, and let her pass the gate-
___

(...This show's jokes go really dark sometimes...)

-Friendly reminder that the show's creator worked as a director and storyboard animator for Gravity Falls-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then with that, the guards bow in respect, addressing her as Princess Zelda, and let her pass the gate-
___

(...This show's jokes go really dark sometimes...)

-Friendly reminder that the show's creator worked as a director and storyboard animator for Gravity Falls-
-she can't wait to dry off...-
---
Weiss: "They really do..."

-damn... cool=

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she can't wait to dry off...-
---
Weiss: "They really do..."

-damn... cool=
-Probably warming up with a fireplace or warm bath, too-
___

-Nonetheless, the Plantars rally to get to work on escaping the Archives, resulting in a montage of several different attempts that fail miserably-

-It very much is, and it probably played no small part in Amphibia's own humor- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

(Ooh, can we go too?)

-Tiki saying things-
---
-but I dunno what :V-
---
-does it?-
---
-monke is down, but not dissolved-
---
Weiss: "...What do you say, Rin?"

-have to think of costume-
Tiki: "Your honor, my name is Tiki, I'm an acquaintance of Kamui in question, and I want to testify by explaining how our races of dragons work, as I am one myself"
---
-Well, something. Also they heard- :V

Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, can't you see if they have data banks or something so we can hack and see their intentions?"
---
Oui: Seems someone else here is quite happy too~
---
-And then, they see it on the sky-

Shadowlugia.gif

---
Rin: "Who am I to oppose what they want?" :) -is wearing a General costume she has in an obscure chibi fighting game-

Shez: "I already feel welcomed." :p
---
Phosphy: "Good one." :p
---
"Lindy": Awwww~
Arcueid: "The more the merrier~ Oh I wanna see how you'll scare mean guys in the battlefield!"
---
Camilla: "A pleasure to hear~"
Medusa: Seems this was a good idea. :)
---
"Palutena": Thanks to her we even manage to save her from her creator.
---
-How Viridi rn?-
-Should that be here during the construction process or during the Phazon missionr?- :p
___

Star: "They're the first people we thought of that have much in common with her..."
___

-Improving considerably?-
___

Steven: -Gasps- "It really is! This might actually finally be the answer to healing them!"

-The other Crystal Gems are in awe, but have concerned expressions knowing that something could still go wrong. Steven's attempts to heal Corrupted Gems previously only worked halfway, so while they're hopeful...they truly can't be certain this will work right up until they see the Gems fully restored to normal-
-I was thinking the latter-
---
Medea: "...That desceiption also fits Viridi"
Lily: "...Then we could try with her too!"
Medea: "Not what I meant!"
---
-She lasts a full minute and half this time-
---
-They're not the only ones, Medea is in a position to defend herself in case of anything happening-

Irisviel: "Just let me some more...!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably warming up with a fireplace or warm bath, too-
___

-Nonetheless, the Plantars rally to get to work on escaping the Archives, resulting in a montage of several different attempts that fail miserably-

-It very much is, and it probably played no small part in Amphibia's own humor- :V
-those would be nice- (:
---
Weiss: -hoping that they get out...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "The more the merrier~ Oh I wanna see how you'll scare mean guys in the battlefield!"
---
Camilla: "A pleasure to hear~"
Medusa: Seems this was a good idea. :)
---
"Palutena": Thanks to her we even manage to save her from her creator.
---
-How Viridi rn?-
Shez: "Keep an eye on me next time we're on a battle then... if you can." :V
---
-it absolutely was-
---
-how sweet~-
---
-rubbed some homemade aloe lotion on her to relax-

Top Bottom