• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Though I will admit their worries were not unjustified. Darkness has a tendency of corrupting even the purest of souls. I've seen it many times...and even experienced it myself against my will. It can be a vile thing when mishandled, and I've yet to meet someone who handles it well without being corrupted by it.

Perhaps you can change my mind on that opinion? I would certainly be intrigued even more than I already am if you manage to."
---
Weiss: "All forms of art are a way for one to express themselves."
...I would certainly be happy to prove that dark magic doesn't deserve the poor reputation it gets, but I'm afraid you missed the window for that opportunity centuries ago. I can't actually perform magic without the wand. I never learned how. :lol:
___

(Paintings, songs, books, shows...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I would certainly be happy to prove that dark magic doesn't deserve the poor reputation it gets, but I'm afraid you missed the window for that opportunity centuries ago. I can't actually perform magic without the wand. I never learned how. :lol:
___

(Paintings, songs, books, shows...)
Ingrid: ".......Well, that puts a wrench into things, doesn't it? I suppose I can take your word for it until we solve that."
---
Weiss: "Anything that requires creativity."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: ".......Well, that puts a wrench into things, doesn't it? I suppose I can take your word for it until we solve that."
---
Weiss: "Anything that requires creativity."
I guess it's never too late to learn, although I doubt Moon would allow me to try any time soon.

-The irony that such a supposedly feared Queen of Darkness doesn't even know how to use magic without the wand...-

___

(I never quite thought about it like that!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Oh..."
___

Star: "Yeah, you're probably right. We can still technically hang out on Mewni 'cause of this dream." :p
___

-Yeah, engineers and the like...-
___

-Success?-
-The photo is then taken with the family not in a good state, with a text box saying the following-

-Number of Stellas to be an Imperial Scholar: 8. Number of Tronitus to get expelled: 7. Friendship with Damian: Negative 100-

1660254256312.png

-Episode ends-
---
Lily: "I need to get adjusted more after all" :p
---
Aya: "I just hope it doesn't takes them much time..."
---
-SUCCESS, SHE'S GLAD!-
Palu: "Don't be so rude, Kama."
---
Camilla: "Oh, what a wonderful idea~"
---
Kamui: "You shouldn't worry about what others think, Jeanne. Just be whoever you want to be."
---
Juri: "But if I ever get to be too old to have fun, I'll take you up on that offer." :p
Kama: "He started it" -pout-
---
Sakura: "I just hope you can handle them well..."
---
Jeanne: "That's what I try to do" :) "I've been getting back into art lately!"
---
Shuten: "That's what I expected to hear too" :p
Tasque Manager: "If she hasn't left the palace, she does have only gone straight ahead..."

Kris: "We should still confront her now even if not all of us are here. She's still got Noelle captured..."

___

Lapis: "That's different, they're actuslly experienced space explorers..."
___

...I-I-Isn't collateral d-damage a concern?
___

Star: "No, that doesn't sound right..."
Byleth: "If we get Noelle back, she can't advance her plans, and that might open room for negotiations."
---
Zelda: "They likely weren't at the start. Anyone who reaches great heights started from nothing, just like anyone else."
---
Purah: "We can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, can we? Besides, that would be something they'd likely be even less prepared for."
---
Kanna: "We could always ask her after this."
Nanoha: "She looked so hesitant to work with her..."
-The Gokaigers dialing their Mobirates to contact Don-
---
Kiyohime: "It could be fun to maybe attempt it some time?"
---
-Well, she ain't wrong...-
---
Illya: "Okay, surely it will be tasty!" -really unaware-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The photo is then taken with the family not in a good state, with a text box saying the following-

-Number of Stellas to be an Imperial Scholar: 8. Number of Tronitus to get expelled: 7. Friendship with Damian: Negative 100-

View attachment 358442

-Episode ends-
---
Lily: "I need to get adjusted more after all" :p
---
Aya: "I just hope it doesn't takes them much time..."
---
-SUCCESS, SHE'S GLAD!-
Peridot: "...What a disaster of an ending..."
___

Star: "Ooh, that reminds me! You wanted to try on an outfit from Mewni, right?"
___

-Knowing their achievements? It almost certainly won't-
___

-Now she can get her friends out of here!-

Byleth: "If we get Noelle back, she can't advance her plans, and that might open room for negotiations."
---
Zelda: "They likely weren't at the start. Anyone who reaches great heights started from nothing, just like anyone else."
---
Purah: "We can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, can we? Besides, that would be something they'd likely be even less prepared for."
---
Kanna: "We could always ask her after this."
---
---
---
Kris: "Queen keeps insisting she knows what's best for her, but I've never seen Noelle more frustrated with someone before..."

Penny: "If Noelle just spoke for herself, would Queen understand...??"
___

Lapis: "...If you're all up for it. It'd honestly be kinda nice to see outer space again." :)
___

I-I suppose it's a risky strategy, but no an ineffective one...

And with he location having been evacuated, there should be no need to worry about any innocent civilians being caught in the crossfire, either. I'm in favor of this plan if it ensures that tyrant and his top generals are dealt with for good.
___

Star: "She'll probably prefer to keep the secret ingredient a secret." :p -Also oblivious-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess it's never too late to learn, although I doubt Moon would allow me to try any time soon.

-The irony that such a supposedly feared Queen of Darkness doesn't even know how to use magic without the wand...-

___

(I never quite thought about it like that!)
Ingrid: "Now isn't that beautifully ironic~"
---
Weiss: "But when it comes to simpler tracks, usually things designed for the background, you don't really need to pour your heart on them, just fit with the atmosphere."

Kama: "He started it" -pout-
---
Sakura: "I just hope you can handle them well..."
---
Jeanne: "That's what I try to do" :) "I've been getting back into art lately!"
---
Shuten: "That's what I expected to hear too" :p
Palu: "And how is that supposed to make you seem mature?" :p
---
Camilla: "How do they work?"
---
Kamui: "You're an artist? Oh, I'd love to see your work." :)
---
-and then I forgot this was about shopping clothes, so.... here's some outfits Juri tried on their trip :V-

---
---
---
Kris: "Queen keeps insisting she knows what's best for her, but I've never seen Noelle more frustrated with someone before..."

___

Lapis: "...If you're all up for it. It'd honestly be kinda nice to see outer space again." :)
___

And with he location having been evacuated, there should be no need to worry about any innocent civilians being caught in the crossfire, either. I'm in favor of this plan if it ensures that tyrant and his top generals are dealt with for good.
___

Star: "She'll probably prefer to keep the secret ingredient a secret." :p -Also oblivious-
Sothis: "It would not surprise me if Noelle already attempted this to no avail..."

-what did Tasque Manager think of Byleth's idea to get Noelle as a bargaining chip to open negotiations?-
---
Zelda: "If it's as nice as you say, I'm in."
---
Purah: "Well, we still need to know where to strike, so I'll send the Princess and her group a new objective; scout around for Drakkon's location then get away from the castle. We need to know where to strike!"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that makes sense, but I'm also really curious." -doesn't know either......but would probably not mind either :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Now isn't that beautifully ironic~"
---
Weiss: "But when it comes to simpler tracks, usually things designed for the background, you don't really need to pour your heart on them, just fit with the atmosphere."
That the infamous Queen of Darkness never learned how to cast magic on her own?
___

(Simpler tracks?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That the infamous Queen of Darkness never learned how to cast magic on her own?
___

(Simpler tracks?)
Ingrid: "Indeed. And while I would love to offer help, I'm unsure yet on how mewmanity handles its magic, so I fear I may not be knowledgeable enough to offer support." ...It feels weird to admit I don't know something.
---
Weiss: "Well, simpler might be too pretentious. Background music is a better way to say it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Indeed. And while I would love to offer help, I'm unsure yet on how mewmanity handles its magic, so I fear I may not be knowledgeable enough to offer support." ...It feels weird to admit I don't know something.
---
Weiss: "Well, simpler might be too pretentious. Background music is a better way to say it."
I appreciate the offer regardless.

-She's still not that familiar with Mewni itself...-
___

(Oh, like music played in TV shows?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...What a disaster of an ending..."
___

Star: "Ooh, that reminds me! You wanted to try on an outfit from Mewni, right?"
___

-Knowing their achievements? It almost certainly won't-
___

-Now she can get her friends out of here!-
-Yeah, now they're in even more trouble...-
---
Lily: "Ooooh, that's right! What should I put on...?"
---
Aya: "...I'll call them tomorrow"
---
-Splendid-
-Then Don got called and that made noise-
Don/Charlotte: "WHAAAA?!"
Palu: "And how is that supposed to make you seem mature?" :p
---
Camilla: "How do they work?"
---
Kamui: "You're an artist? Oh, I'd love to see your work." :)
---
-and then I forgot this was about shopping clothes, so.... here's some outfits Juri tried on their trip :V-

Kama: "...H-He still started it" -pouty-
Merlin: "She can't help but be cute" :p
---
Sakura: "Hmm, they're like tiny computers to call people" -Camilla gets it, Hinoka doesn't- :V
---
Jeanne: "Marie recommended it as a hobby, I've been drawing lots in my free time!"
---
-Um, nothing appears to me...-

___

___

___

Sothis: "It would not surprise me if Noelle already attempted this to no avail..."

-what did Tasque Manager think of Byleth's idea to get Noelle as a bargaining chip to open negotiations?-
---
---
Purah: "Well, we still need to know where to strike, so I'll send the Princess and her group a new objective; scout around for Drakkon's location then get away from the castle. We need to know where to strike!"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that makes sense, but I'm also really curious." -doesn't know either......but would probably not mind either :V-
Fate: "Some people can be too stubborn..." <--- Has experience
---
Tamamo: "Could maybe try..."
---
-Smart move...-
---
Abby: "Either way they're so tasty~" -also is unaware because she never bothered to ask-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...H-He still started it" -pouty-
Merlin: "She can't help but be cute" :p
---
Sakura: "Hmm, they're like tiny computers to call people" -Camilla gets it, Hinoka doesn't- :V
---
Jeanne: "Marie recommended it as a hobby, I've been drawing lots in my free time!"
---
-Um, nothing appears to me...-
Palu: "I agree with Merlin on that." :p
---
Hinoka: "Huh?"

-if they're like modern smartphones, the touch screen will be intuitive enough for Hinoka to get used to it quickly-
---
Kamui: "Can you draw Tiki and I?"
---
-let's try again!-

1660264964954.png

-and if it doesn't work this time, I'll just DM it on Discord-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I agree with Merlin on that." :p
---
Hinoka: "Huh?"

-if they're like modern smartphones, the touch screen will be intuitive enough for Hinoka to get used to it quickly-
---
Kamui: "Can you draw Tiki and I?"
---
-let's try again!-

-and if it doesn't work this time, I'll just DM it on Discord-
Lindy: "I can see it too" :p

-Blushing Kama again-
---
-They're pretty much that, yeah-

Sakura: "...Letme show you, okay?" -pulls them out-
---
Jeanne: "Of course, I can give it a try!" :)
---
-It does this time- :p

Shuten: "You don't look bad with a ponytail, by the way" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, now they're in even more trouble...-
---
Lily: "Ooooh, that's right! What should I put on...?"
---
Aya: "...I'll call them tomorrow"
---
-Splendid-
-Then Don got called and that made noise-
Don/Charlotte: "WHAAAA?!"
Peridot:"How can they possibly complete the mission now...?"
___

Star: "You could try anything from casual Mewman wear to some of the fancier stuff like what I wear!"
___

-A watchtower is a simple project for them, and perhaps they could even help build the clinic itself?-
___

-Big oof... -

Ingrid: "But perhaps Star can be convinced? Or maybe someone at Chaldea could be helpful in that?" 🤔
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"
Well, I did talk to Medea recently. She is a Caster-class Servant, is she not??
___

(The music isn't as personal, but the show itself probably is!)

---
---
---
---
---
-Smart move...-
---
Abby: "Either way they're so tasty~" -also is unaware because she never bothered to ask-
Kris: "...Yeah, I can't exactly disagree with either of you..."

Tasque Manager: "...That idea might just work. Her Lady Grace is quite certain that Noelle is vital to her plan."
___

Lapis: "Kiyo? Okkie? Are you two interested?"
___

Let's hope he has no other aces up his sleeve...
___

-Would Lily even mention the Demon Pillar ingredient if asked?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, I did talk to Medea recently. She is a Caster-class Servant, is she not??
___

(The music isn't as personal, but the show itself probably is!)
Ingrid: "That is true, but she's also close friends with Moon, so that might complicate things."

-isn't Ingrid also a friend of Moon though?-
---
Weiss: "The music composer and the show's writer would likely be different people as well."

Lindy: "I can see it too" :p

-Blushing Kama again-
---
-They're pretty much that, yeah-

Sakura: "...Letme show you, okay?" -pulls them out-
---
Jeanne: "Of course, I can give it a try!" :)
---
-It does this time- :p

Shuten: "You don't look bad with a ponytail, by the way" :p
Palu: -snaps a picture-
---
Hinoka: "That thing is a phone?"
---
Kamui: :)
---
Juri: "I prefer the horns, but I wouldn't be against an occasional switch-up. I already do sometimes." :p

-she tries on more things!-

---
---
-Smart move...-
---

Tasque Manager: "...That idea might just work. Her Lady Grace is quite certain that Noelle is vital to her plan."
___

___

___

Byleth: "Then we shift our priority on getting Noelle back. Once we figure out her location, Sothis and I can handle it."
---
-if Zelda and Tamamo are down for it...-
---
-and of course, Zelda's group would do just that-
---
-would she?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot:"How can they possibly complete the mission now...?"
___

Star: "You could try anything from casual Mewman wear to some of the fancier stuff like what I wear!"
___

-A watchtower is a simple project for them, and perhaps they could even help build the clinic itself?-
___

-Big oof... -
-A very good question, it looks borderline impossible now!-
---
Lily: "I'd like to try some of the latter..." -can be spoiled at times-
---
Aya: "That'd be even more helpful"
---
-Charlotte turned behind her and saw Don and was like "Green bug man?!" given he was in his MidoRider form-
Palu: -snaps a picture-
---
Hinoka: "That thing is a phone?"
---
Kamui: :)
---
Juri: "I prefer the horns, but I wouldn't be against an occasional switch-up. I already do sometimes." :p

-she tries on more things!-

aAma: "H-Hey, what was that about?"
---
Sakura: "Yep, I customized their cases myself!"
---
Tiki: "I'd love to see the result" :)
Jeanne: "Then I will~!"
---
Shuten: "I notice a pattern of them being light or skintight... I assume to use them for fighting whenever~?"

___

___

___

Byleth: "Then we shift our priority on getting Noelle back. Once we figure out her location, Sothis and I can handle it."
---
---
---
-would she?-
Fate: "Could I go with you?"
---
Osakabehime: "...But that would mean getting out?"
---
Tamamo: "Oh, we already have all Divine Beasts~?"
---
-Probably not because she'd come out as weird- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A very good question, it looks borderline impossible now!-
---
Lily: "I'd like to try some of the latter..." -can be spoiled at times-
---
Aya: "That'd be even more helpful"
---
-Charlotte turned behind her and saw Don and was like "Green bug man?!" given he was in his MidoRider form-
-She plays the next episode wanting answers...-
___

-She's still a princess, after all- :p

Star: "I think my wardrobe might be best suited for that!"
___

-She's got a plan, but at least has a day or two to relax before building anything-
___

-He also looks...kind of like the Sentai...?-

Ingrid: "That is true, but she's also close friends with Moon, so that might complicate things."

-isn't Ingrid also a friend of Moon though?-
---
Weiss: "The music composer and the show's writer would likely be different people as well."
I'm aware, but aren't you a friend of Moon's as well?
___

(That also makes sense. Shows take a lot of people to make, and that's probably true for some other forms of art, too.)

-Now she's wondering if she could give Patxi a gift in some form of art-

---
---
---
-would she?-
---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "The problem with that, considering she had already been freed from her room unit, is that Noelle is most likely that Queen is keeping a direct eye on her to ensure that she cannot escape again."

Penny: "So if we are going to free Noelle again..."

Kris: "Then we have to confront Queen again..."
___

Lapis: "...There probably aren't many other people in outer space, Okkie."

___

Affirmative!
___

-Star would think it especially odd considering that she once dated a demon, albeit one of a completely different species- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
aAma: "H-Hey, what was that about?"
---
Sakura: "Yep, I customized their cases myself!"
---
Tiki: "I'd love to see the result" :)
Jeanne: "Then I will~!"
---
Shuten: "I notice a pattern of them being light or skintight... I assume to use them for fighting whenever~?"
Kama: "Nothing~"
---
Camilla: "It's like Nohr~!"

Hinoka: "And Hoshido."
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Juri: "I like staying flexible." :p

-and even more after that because I want to show how ****ing wacky they got-

-yes, these are all Juri concepts... but for this thread, just consider the outfits, I just wanted to show how silly these concepts were :V-

I'm aware, but aren't you a friend of Moon's as well?
___

(That also makes sense. Shows take a lot of people to make, and that's probably true for some other forms of art, too.)

-Now she's wondering if she could give Patxi a gift in some form of art-
Ingrid: "We have bonded over matters of life and death. Something as simple as me merely fooling around as I usually would cannot break such a bond so easily."
---
Weiss: "The more ambitious a project is, the more people it will likely have."

-maybe singing? like Weiss?-

---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "The problem with that, considering she had already been freed from her room unit, is that Noelle is most likely that Queen is keeping a direct eye on her to ensure that she cannot escape again."

___

___

Affirmative!
___

-Star would think it especially odd considering that she once dated a demon, albeit one of a completely different species- :V
Byleth: "Or do we...?"

Sothis: "I know that look. You plan to use the 'thing' to snatch Noelle before Queen sees us, do you?" -referring to the time powers-
---
Zelda: "In a way, you would be more isolated than ever before. And going outside would be forbidden since space is, well, fatal."

-Zelda knows the right buttons to push to get Okki to tag along :V-
---
Zelda: "I'm not surprised. There's a reason the Yiga have only gotten to be more of a threat after Master Kohga's death."
---
-anyway, CEREAL!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "We have bonded over matters of life and death. Something as simple as me merely fooling around as I usually would cannot break such a bond so easily."
---
Weiss: "The more ambitious a project is, the more people it will likely have."

-maybe singing? like Weiss?-
So why would Medea being friends with her complicate things if you were willing to help?
___

(That's pretty incredible...)

(I can't sing at all, though...) -Inner-thoughts rather than spoken aloud-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So why would Medea being friends with her complicate things if you were willing to help?
___

(That's pretty incredible...)

(I can't sing at all, though...) -Inner-thoughts rather than spoken aloud-
Ingrid: "....You got me there. We could always ask."
---
Weiss: "Do you think you could do something for Patxi?" :p

-not a mind-reader, not even guessing, she just dropped it :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "....You got me there. We could always ask."
---
Weiss: "Do you think you could do something for Patxi?" :p

-not a mind-reader, not even guessing, she just dropped it :V-
The next time she's here, perhaps l will.
___

(H-How did you know?!)

-And that response just made Weiss realize Winter was already thinking of it, herself- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The next time she's here, perhaps l will.
___

(H-How did you know?!)

-And that response just made Weiss realize Winter was already thinking of it, herself- :V
Ingrid: "In the meantime, how about your life? It's been seemingly ommited on purpose in history books, but a lot of it must be fresh on your mind, having been frozen and all."
---
Weiss: "I didn't, until you reacted that way." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "In the meantime, how about your life? It's been seemingly ommited on purpose in history books, but a lot of it must be fresh on your mind, having been frozen and all."
---
Weiss: "I didn't, until you reacted that way." :p
You don't know the half of it... -For once, Eclipsa surprisingly looked and sounded saddened-
___

-Sighs-

(Well, yes, I'd actually really like to do something for him. I'm just not exactly sure what...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You don't know the half of it... -For once, Eclipsa surprisingly looked and sounded saddened-
___

-Sighs-

(Well, yes, I'd actually really like to do something for him. I'm just not exactly sure what...)
Ingrid: "I don't know any of it, actually." -trying to cut the tension-
---
Weiss: "Can you sing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry, I've been dealing with... Family issues.
-She plays the next episode wanting answers...-
___

-She's still a princess, after all- :p

Star: "I think my wardrobe might be best suited for that!"
___

-She's got a plan, but at least has a day or two to relax before building anything-
___

-He also looks...kind of like the Sentai...?-
-She be nervous while the OP plays-
---
-Of course- :p

Lily: "We'll see it after awaking~"
---
-True, so on to focus on that!-
---
Charlotte: ...Oh no, one of Drakkon's soldiers! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Don: "Uuuuuhhhh...."
Kama: "Nothing~"
---
Camilla: "It's like Nohr~!"

Hinoka: "And Hoshido."
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Juri: "I like staying flexible." :p

-and even more after that because I want to show how ****ing wacky they got-

-yes, these are all Juri concepts... but for this thread, just consider the outfits, I just wanted to show how silly these concepts were :V-
-Kama replied to herself- :V

Lindy: Woah, she gets flustered so easily... Like my son. :V
---
Sakura: "I guess so given how you told me they are" :)
---
-Thus Jeane brought her notebook and pencils!-
---
Shuten: "Hm, some are quite outlandish, I'll admit..."

___

___

Affirmative!
___

Sothis: "I know that look. You plan to use the 'thing' to snatch Noelle before Queen sees us, do you?" -referring to the time powers-
---
Zelda: "In a way, you would be more isolated than ever before. And going outside would be forbidden since space is, well, fatal."

---
Zelda: "I'm not surprised. There's a reason the Yiga have only gotten to be more of a threat after Master Kohga's death."
---
-anyway, CEREAL!-
Nanoha: "What is that you mean?"
---
Osakabehime: "............." 🤔
---
Osakabehime: "I-Is that good for us in the long run...?"
---
-CEREAL PURCHASED!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry, I've been dealing with... Family issues.

-She be nervous while the OP plays-
---
-Of course- :p

Lily: "We'll see it after awaking~"
---
-True, so on to focus on that!-
---
Charlotte: ...Oh no, one of Drakkon's soldiers! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Don: "Uuuuuhhhh...."
You doing okay?

Peridot: -Biting on her own fingernails-
___

Star: "Sounds like a plan to me~!" :b:
___

-It's been a mostly clear night...though there are some clouds approaching-
___

-Nope, just a misunderstanding on both parties- :V

---

---
---
-anyway, CEREAL!-
---
---
---
-CEREAL PURCHASED!-
Tasque Manager: 🤨
___

-Can't get more isolated than outer space, Okkie- :V
___

It probably is for the duration of the war with Drakkon's emprie, at least.
___

Star: "Should we bring it to back to the ship or just have it somewhere here on Earth?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Fair point. Is there anything about my life that you wish to know in particular, then?
___

(I'm fairly certain that I can't...)
Ingrind: "Perhaps you feats as a mage?"
---
Weiss: "Only one way to find out." :)

-Kama replied to herself- :V

Lindy: Woah, she gets flustered so easily... Like my son. :V
---
Sakura: "I guess so given how you told me they are" :)
---
-Thus Jeane brought her notebook and pencils!-
---
Shuten: "Hm, some are quite outlandish, I'll admit..."
-too lazy to fix :V-
---
Hinoka: "That looks great... but how does it work?"
---
-AND DREW?-
---
Juri: "Yeah... not a fan either, but I couldn't have known if I didn't try... Alright, last one, I promise."

---
---
---
-CEREAL PURCHASED!-
___

___

___

Star: "Should we bring it to back to the ship or just have it somewhere here on Earth?"
Byleth: "I'd rather not tell, even more so with cameras at seemingly every corner, to avoid leaking any information to Queen. But it's something we've kept a close secret, to the point where I doubt she knows about it."

Sothis: "And even if she did, it's not like she could have a counter to it, right?"

Byleth: "You can never be certain."

Weiss: "Whatever it is, I have a gut feeling you two are to be trusted with this. Not sure why."
---
-now she's in? :V-
---
Zelda: "Oh, absolutely. After that... hopefully won't be a problem?" :lol:

Purah: "They'll totally be thorns at our side, though their ferocity has lowered since Hyrule embraced the ancient technology."
---
Kanna: "Let's bring it back~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, if it was a septarian you were dealing with, I assume you're already familiar with the spell I crafted specifically to eliminate members of the species?
___

(You want me to try singing right now?)
Ingrid: "A dark spell that seals off any healing factor. A very intriguing ability."
---
Weiss: "Why not?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "A dark spell that seals off any healing factor. A very intriguing ability."
---
Weiss: "Why not?" :)
I honestly wouldn't have invented the spell if it weren't for the septarians' actions back in my time. They were a threat to mewman and other monsters alike. Even my own husband was afraid of them and their schemes.
___

(Okay...What should I even sing? About Patxi? One of your songs? A random popular song?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I honestly wouldn't have invented the spell if it weren't for the septarians' actions back in my time. They were a threat to mewman and other monsters alike. Even my own husband was afraid of them and their schemes.
___

(Okay...What should I even sing? About Patxi? One of your songs? A random popular song?)
Ingrid: "Your husband?"
---
Weiss: "It's just to see how well you sing, so do whatever your heart believes in."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The monster one.
___

-She doesn't think she can think of a full song for Patxi right now, so she opts to sing a Mirror Mirror instead-

-She stops three words in after hitting some sour notes- :V
Ingrid: "Part of me wonders if the reputation you had could have been partly due to this marriage. It wasn't quite the fathomable thing for Mewman and monsters to get along during that period of time."
---
Weiss: "....Maybe singinging is not for you then. At least for now."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Part of me wonders if the reputation you had could have been partly due to this marriage. It wasn't quite the fathomable thing for Mewman and monsters to get along during that period of time."
---
Weiss: "....Maybe singinging is not for you then. At least for now."
Let alone be in a relationship...
___

(I don't think I ever tried singing before...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "And what of this dark magic of yours? How did you learn such things?"
---
Weiss: "That's fair enough. How about ice sculptures?"
I wasn't the first ever Queen to study dark magic. Star had to use the Whispering Spell, correct? That spell also utilizes dark magic.
___

(...Ice-type moves usually just, well, form ice, but I guess I could try?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wasn't the first ever Queen to study dark magic. Star had to use the Whispering Spell, correct? That spell also utilizes dark magic.
___

(...Ice-type moves usually just, well, form ice, but I guess I could try?)
Ingrid: "Still, you must have innovated on a lot of things."
---
Weiss: "Let's find out."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Still, you must have innovated on a lot of things."
---
Weiss: "Let's find out."
You wouldn't be wrong. I wrote down a lot of new spells in the spell book back in my time.
___

(Alright!)

-She fires a continuous Ice Beam on an empty spot on the floor, then continues firing it up to try and form a sculpture with it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You doing okay?

Peridot: -Biting on her own fingernails-
___

Star: "Sounds like a plan to me~!" :b:
___

-It's been a mostly clear night...though there are some clouds approaching-
___

-Nope, just a misunderstanding on both parties- :V
Better now

-The OP ends, but the anxiety is too much-
---
Lily: "Because it is~!"
---
Aya: "Woops, gotta go back!"
---
Charlotte/Don: "Uuuh, stay back! Who? Me?!"
-too lazy to fix :V-
---
Hinoka: "That looks great... but how does it work?"
---
-AND DREW?-
---
Juri: "Yeah... not a fan either, but I couldn't have known if I didn't try... Alright, last one, I promise."

-Still, Lindy is now trying to think on how to assist them...-
---
Sakura: "Here you go..." -explaining off-screen because who doesn't knows how to handle one?- :V
---
-THAT'S WHAT SHE'S DOING NOW-
---
Shuten: "...That's the best one"
___

___

___

Byleth: "I'd rather not tell, even more so with cameras at seemingly every corner, to avoid leaking any information to Queen. But it's something we've kept a close secret, to the point where I doubt she knows about it."

Sothis: "And even if she did, it's not like she could have a counter to it, right?"

Byleth: "You can never be certain."

Weiss: "Whatever it is, I have a gut feeling you two are to be trusted with this. Not sure why."
---
-now she's in? :V-
---
Zelda: "Oh, absolutely. After that... hopefully won't be a problem?" :lol:

Purah: "They'll totally be thorns at our side, though their ferocity has lowered since Hyrule embraced the ancient technology."
---
Kanna: "Let's bring it back~!"
Hayate: The've been pretty kind so far!"
Nanoha: "They've really been..."
---
Osakabehime: "...Doesn't sounds bad..."
---
Kiyohime: "At least for the moment, we can be sure they're his enemies too..."
---
Illya: "It'd be easier to get servings there"

Top Bottom