• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "I still have another." :p
---
Yang: "I know, right?" :p
-Chuckles- Not letting it hold ya back. I don't know much about Hyrule, but I think that itself is proof that you're not their legendary hero for nothin'.
___

Amethyst: "Pretty much every other Amethyst out there has the exact same powers that I do. They're still just as awesome, though." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Chuckles- Not letting it hold ya back. I don't know much about Hyrule, but I think that itself is proof that you're not their legendary hero for nothin'.
___

Amethyst: "Pretty much every other Amethyst out there has the exact same powers that I do. They're still just as awesome, though." :p
Link: "Heh. Just doing what I do best."
---
Yang: "Well, things like that can still happen. Weiss's Semblance has been passed down through her bloodline."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "Heh. Just doing what I do best."
---
Yang: "Well, things like that can still happen. Weiss's Semblance has been passed down through her bloodline."
I respect that! Losing depth perception never stopped me from learning how to turn my enemies into pin cushions. :p
___

Amethyst: "Ohhh yeah, I remember one of you guys explaining that. Did no one ever figure why it's like that?'

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I respect that! Losing depth perception never stopped me from learning how to turn my enemies into pin cushions. :p
___

Amethyst: "Ohhh yeah, I remember one of you guys explaining that. Did no one ever figure why it's like that?'
Link: "I've always been about making the best of what I had. This isn't different."
---
Yang: -shrugs- "Doesn't really matter, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "I've always been about making the best of what I had. This isn't different."
---
Yang: -shrugs- "Doesn't really matter, honestly."
I've seen you and the other two Links fight before. I've never gotten how any of you can carry so much stuff on hand... -Coughing-
___

Amethyst: "What matters is learning how to use the Semblances in the first place."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've seen you and the other two Links fight before. I've never gotten how any of you can carry so much stuff on hand... -Coughing-
___

Amethyst: "What matters is learning how to use the Semblances in the first place."
Link: -shrugs- "Feels normal to me."
---
Yang: "Pretty much. And since they draw from our souls, it tends to feel natural."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: -shrugs- "Feels normal to me."
---
Yang: "Pretty much. And since they draw from our souls, it tends to feel natural."
(Somehow that answer just makes the "carrying hundreds of items" thing even more confusing.)
___

Amethyst: "Still doesn't seem to keep you and your team from training. That's important no matter what your fighting style is."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright, that's fair. :p

Peridot: "Captain obvious, much?"
___

(And I guess most Pokemon probably know how to battle anyway...)
___

Moon: "I'm sure Star and Lily will be happy to hear it as well!"

-The most immediate concern however, is defeating Drakkon-
___

THE ONE AND ONLY [[number one rated salesman 1997]] SPAMTON G. SPAMTON HIMSELF, [[ma'am]] !! I MUST STILL BE [[famous]] IF PEOPLE STILL KNOW THE NAME !!

I believe if I prove my worth to Queen as a skilledeth and dashing warrior, she will accepteth me into her ranks and maketh me her left-hand man! -Whispering- And, perhapseth even convinceth her to joineth the rebellion!

-He's totally hopeless, but at least the rebellion idea might work- :V
-Yeah-

1655185618885.png

-'Loid' admits he wasn't aware this park was here, Yor says she doesn't comes often, but when she's tired from her job, and then thinks about how what she does, helps all the people around live better and feels more confident-
---
Lily: "I think they do...."
---
Medea: "Then let's go, then we can plan it"
---
Charlotte: "...Er, yes..." -doesn't knows if she can trust Nobunaga or Sigurd-

Roberts: "............Oh good! I also really dislike that Drakkon guy ever since he summoned me"
-it's a good thing Castle Town was evacuated-
---
-they're dummies :V-
---
Ingrid: "Oh well, I tried." -to the Emissaries- "If you have any questions, I can answer them."
-Indeed, he's in Hyrule Castle now, walking towards the throne room-
---
-Perfect for each other- :V
---
Blue Emissary: "Who are you and how did you get here?"
-If they prioritize Queen, then they'll be taking the main path rather than the shortcut-

-I think only the TSAB agents took the shortcut along with Susie and Berdly?-
___

-Lapis manages to make it to the green on her next swing-

-She'll be worse at putting- :p
___

Star; "Yeah, that ghost didn't exactly seem friendly...Also, that's right, the village hasn't seen you before, you joined our party later..."
___

Well, it's already happened once and destroyed a Megazord, so it's not unlikely that it could happenagain-

Yeah, for the first time in months, I'm actually fully confident that we can win this...
___

(I just...think it'd be nice to walk back to the dorms with him!) -Looks at Patxi with a blush-

(Oh, right, only a few of you know so far! Well, I know Marie knows, Winter asked her permission to go on a date with me.) -Happened off-screen, though Patxi also asked Weiss permission to go on a date with Winter as well-
-Sothis prioritizes Queen-

-Weiss goes wherere Rin does-
---
-oh, isn't that just evil? :V-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure they'll like you!" :b:
---
Wolf: "Let's actually win this then."
---
Weiss: "How sweet~"
-Rin and Weiss will go with the kids then, so I guess they'll take it too-
---
-Stock evil organ riff-
---
Illya: "Just be friendly!"
Abby: "Hmmm, okay!"
---
Medusa: "And destroy him for once and all..."
---
Ishtar: "Sounds splendid, they all will love it I know~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah-

View attachment 354722

-'Loid' admits he wasn't aware this park was here, Yor says she doesn't comes often, but when she's tired from her job, and then thinks about how what she does, helps all the people around live better and feels more confident-
---
Lily: "I think they do...."
---
Medea: "Then let's go, then we can plan it"
---
Charlotte: "...Er, yes..." -doesn't knows if she can trust Nobunaga or Sigurd-

Roberts: "............Oh good! I also really dislike that Drakkon guy ever since he summoned me"
Peridot: "So she's an assassin, but one who only goes after evil or corrupt targets?"
___

(I-Is it...is safer for me to just know how to battle...?) -Still sounds scared of the prospect, though he knows Lily just wants him to be safe-
___

Moon: "Agreed. This takes priority."

-They then both return to the TSAB'S ship-
___

-Yeah, she can't bring the subject up to either of them, at least not yet...-

And with Queen on one side, we art all the more likelyeth to dethrone him!

-Sothis prioritizes Queen-

-Weiss goes wherere Rin does-
---
-oh, isn't that just evil? :V-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure they'll like you!" :b:
---
Wolf: "Let's actually win this then."
---
Weiss: "How sweet~"
---
-Stock evil organ riff-
---
---
---
Berdly: -Visibly blushed upon realizing he'll get the take the shortcut with just Susie-
___

-It takes her five attempts-

Lapis: "...Guess I better practice that..."
___

Star: "Yeah, I'm sure you'll be welcome!"
___

Today is the day Drakkon's reign finally comes to an end...
___

-And Weiss still needs to tell Rin as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Somehow that answer just makes the "carrying hundreds of items" thing even more confusing.)
___

Amethyst: "Still doesn't seem to keep you and your team from training. That's important no matter what your fighting style is."
-it absolutely does-
---
Yang: "Oh absolutely. Training is always importamt."

-Indeed, he's in Hyrule Castle now, walking towards the throne room-
---
-Perfect for each other- :V
---
Blue Emissary: "Who are you and how did you get here?"
-it's vacant-
---
-totally :V-
---
Ingrid: "That's simple enough. My name is Ingrid and I'm a cosmic being who is currently using the body of a Ranger who unfortunately fell in battle, but not by my hands. This unique situation gave me a connection to and the ability to use this Morphin Grid to become a Ranger myself and made me curious.

This is my best friend Yukari. She's just tagging along for the ride because I didn't think I could study this Grid alone."

---
-Stock evil organ riff-
---
---
---
Berdly: -Visibly blushed upon realizing he'll get the take the shortcut with just Susie-
___

___

___

___

-LMAO BERDLY-
---
Zelda: "We all have our struggles."
---
Kanna: "We'll be two friendly bears!"
---
-AND SO THEY GO?-
---
-oh right, she does need to do that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "So she's an assassin, but one who only goes after evil or corrupt targets?"
___

(I-Is it...is safer for me to just know how to battle...?) -Still sounds scared of the prospect, though he knows Lily just wants him to be safe-
___

Moon: "Agreed. This takes priority."

-They then both return to the TSAB'S ship-
___

-Yeah, she can't bring the subject up to either of them, at least not yet...-

And with Queen on one side, we art all the more likelyeth to dethrone him!
-It would make sense... Yor then gets embarrassed and apologizes if they don't agree with her, but Anya says she likes this place and she's relieved. Twilight looks down at the citizens, moreso at a group of kids just being kids, seemingly being in some melancholy from remembering his childhood... But there's no time for that as some burglar suddenly robs an old lady and she tripped asking for help while he ran with a purse he stole!-

1655226717587.png

---
Lily: "Um... I'm not a hundred percent certain, but could be..."
---
-And Medea went to the meeting way below-
---
Charlotte: "Can I... Take him?" 😅
Sigurd: "........................"

Roberts: "Good... In fact none of the Servants he summoned like him! We all want him down"
-it's vacant-
---
-totally :V-
---
Ingrid: "That's simple enough. My name is Ingrid and I'm a cosmic being who is currently using the body of a Ranger who unfortunately fell in battle, but not by my hands. This unique situation gave me a connection to and the ability to use this Morphin Grid to become a Ranger myself and made me curious.

This is my best friend Yukari. She's just tagging along for the ride because I didn't think I could study this Grid alone."
-And thus he sits, but still can't feel triumphant...-
---
-Licky-licky~-
---
Yukari: "Well hello there. I'm a yokai by the way" :p

-The three Emissaries look at each other, certainly they don't think she's lying if she managed to get here, something no mortal has accomplished, thus they're definitely intrigued-
___

___

___

___

-LMAO BERDLY-
---
---
---
-AND SO THEY GO?-
---
-He and Yuuno could relate a bit in that front- :V
---
Tamamo: "Still did better than I did"
---
Abby: "Heheheh... Thank you, you all~!"
---
Cú: "LET'S KICK HIS ASS!"
---
-They shall get to that in a bit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It would make sense... Yor then gets embarrassed and apologizes if they don't agree with her, but Anya says she likes this place and she's relieved. Twilight looks down at the citizens, moreso at a group of kids just being kids, seemingly being in some melancholy from remembering his childhood... But there's no time for that as some burglar suddenly robs an old lady and she tripped asking for help while he ran with a purse he stole!-

View attachment 354734
---
Lily: "Um... I'm not a hundred percent certain, but could be..."
---
-And Medea went to the meeting way below-
---
Charlotte: "Can I... Take him?" 😅
Sigurd: "........................"

Roberts: "Good... In fact none of the Servants he summoned like him! We all want him down"
Peridot: "CATCH HIM AND KICK HIS BUTT!"
___

-The Shaymin himself isn't sure about it, either...-
___

-Should we do a different segment here now or nah?-
___

-Not exactly a response- :V

..Are thou certaine of this? -Worried about some of the newest Servants like Oberon or Nobunaga, and that's not even mentioning Koyanskaya

-it absolutely does-
---
Yang: "Oh absolutely. Training is always importamt."
(Do ALL of Hyrule's heroes just have access to some magic hammerspace or something?)
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I didn't always believe that, admittedly."

-LMAO BERDLY-
---
---
---
-AND SO THEY GO?-
---
---
---
---
---
-Even more so since the canon only supports Noelle x Sus0e- :V

-And as it turns out, the path ahead leads directly to...-

Ralsei: "A...A giant lake of acid?!" :crazy:

-Talking via another computer monitor- Oh You Mean The Free Pool. You Will Learn To Love It Like Family
___

Lapis: "Eh, no big issue. I'm sure I'll do better next round!"

-I think it's Kiyohime's turn next?-
___

Star: "Yeah! The town already knows one bear, I'm sure they'll be happy to see another!"
___

-Before they left the ship, Sans decided now may be the only time it may be worth bringing out a weapon that's been kept safely contained since the fall of Shadaloo: the Jevilsknight-

(that jester wasn't even half as funny as my jokes...though given how strong the guy was, the weapon he turned into probably has similar stats. but hell, is it worth the risk? what are the odds that this circus freak decides to wake up 998 years early?)

___

(We can tell them all about it when I return to the dorm!)

(Speaking of, I believe we have a walk to get to! N-Not that it's super important or anything.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "CATCH HIM AND KICK HIS BUTT!"
___

-The Shaymin himself isn't sure about it, either...-
___

-Should we do a different segment here now or nah?-
___

-Not exactly a response- :V

..Are thou certaine of this? -Worried about some of the newest Servants like Oberon or Nobunaga, and that's not even mentioning Koyanskaya
-'Loid's mutters she should have been more careful, but Yor outright leaps down with super human strength yelling that she can't forgive that and 'Loid' is like "whatr is she doing?!"-

1655231218229.png

---
-No certainty from either side...-
---
Not sure...
---
Charlotte: "I'll take that as a no..."
Sigurd: "............."

Roberts: "Yeah, you bet"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-'Loid's mutters she should have been more careful, but Yor outright leaps down with super human strength yelling that she can't forgive that and 'Loid' is like "whatr is she doing?!"-

View attachment 354744
---
-No certainty from either side...-
---
Not sure...
---
Charlotte: "I'll take that as a no..."
Sigurd: "............."

Roberts: "Yeah, you bet"
Peridot: "YEAH! Go, Yor!"
___

-Perhaps she should take a day to think about it. Pokemon may often be capable fighters, but Lily just got hers, and it's an especially young and untrained one...-
___

-Maybe how Aya and Lusamine are doing?-
___

-He managed to escape Sigurd's grip while Charlotte was talking to him- :V

Then that's excellenteth! We must convince Queen to join the fight, for all Servants and Darkners oppose him! I must traveleth to the Cyber World at once to make my proposition! Oh, but how will I fit in? A Darkner among Queen's ranks must fit this mysteriouseth "internet" theme...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And thus he sits, but still can't feel triumphant...-
---
-Licky-licky~-
---
Yukari: "Well hello there. I'm a yokai by the way" :p

-The three Emissaries look at each other, certainly they don't think she's lying if she managed to get here, something no mortal has accomplished, thus they're definitely intrigued-
-it was too easy?-
---
-LMAO-
---
-and have more questions?-

(Do ALL of Hyrule's heroes just have access to some magic hammerspace or something?)
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I didn't always believe that, admittedly."
-perhaps... I'll leave that unknown :V-
---
Yang: "I felt like I was strong enough to take on anything in the past. Back when I still had two arms."

---
---
---
---

-Talking via another computer monitor- Oh You Mean The Free Pool. You Will Learn To Love It Like Family
___

___

Star: "Yeah! The town already knows one bear, I'm sure they'll be happy to see another!"
___

-Before they left the ship, Sans decided now may be the only time it may be worth bringing out a weapon that's been kept safely contained since the fall of Shadaloo: the Jevilsknight-

(that jester wasn't even half as funny as my jokes...though given how strong the guy was, the weapon he turned into probably has similar stats. but hell, is it worth the risk? what are the odds that this circus freak decides to wake up 998 years early?)

___

(Speaking of, I believe we have a walk to get to! N-Not that it's super important or anything.)
Sothis: "Well, I could just... fly over it."
---
-I guess so-
---
Kanna: -HAPPY RAWR-
---
-well, it's worth a shot, maybe?-

-TO HYRULE-
---
Weiss: "How precious." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "YEAH! Go, Yor!"
___

-Perhaps she should take a day to think about it. Pokemon may often be capable fighters, but Lily just got hers, and it's an especially young and untrained one...-
___

-Maybe how Aya and Lusamine are doing?-
___

-He managed to escape Sigurd's grip while Charlotte was talking to him- :V

Then that's excellenteth! We must convince Queen to join the fight, for all Servants and Darkners oppose him! I must traveleth to the Cyber World at once to make my proposition! Oh, but how will I fit in? A Darkner among Queen's ranks must fit this mysteriouseth "internet" theme...
-She lost the burglar out of sight though, and then went to the old lady and told her she'd catch the thief and get her to a hospital, the old lady thanked her, but now she wonders where did 'Loid' and Anya went-
---
-That's true...-
---
-Makes sense to me, yeah-
---
-To his own surprise-

Roberts: "...If you say so" -not understanding what he means with "internet theme", well, of course he now knows the internet exists, just not what he means with a theme-

___

___

___

___

---
-I guess so-
---
---

-TO HYRULE-
---
-Relating even moreso- :V

Nanoha: "Um, we can fly too..."
Fate: "That is true"
Hayate: "Yay us~!"
---
Kiyohime: "Now my turn"
---
Abby: "I'm confident now!"
---
-Mayhaps...-

Osakabehime: "Ah, there they're coming!" -referring to the reinforcements-
---
Ishtar: "We just will see you being happy~"
-it was too easy?-
---
-LMAO-
---
-and have more questions?-
-No, more like, he keeps thinking on how to eliminate his enemies...-
---
-Ah, happy again~-
---
Yellow Emissary: "What is your concern to come here?"

Yukari: "That Zordon fella was right, in short"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No, more like, he keeps thinking on how to eliminate his enemies...-
---
-Ah, happy again~-
---
Yellow Emissary: "What is your concern to come here?"

Yukari: "That Zordon fella was right, in short"
-and that buff Yiga is still on his mind too?-
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "Took the words right out of my mouth. This mortal seeks more power, but doesn't realize the consequences of his actions could be catastrophic."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She lost the burglar out of sight though, and then went to the old lady and told her she'd catch the thief and get her to a hospital, the old lady thanked her, but now she wonders where did 'Loid' and Anya went-
---
-That's true...-
---
-Makes sense to me, yeah-
---
-To his own surprise-

Roberts: "...If you say so" -not understanding what he means with "internet theme", well, of course he now knows the internet exists, just not what he means with a theme-
Peridot: "They're totally gonna find the guy."
___

-So it's a tough call...-
___

-How are the two as of now?-
___

-HE'S RUNNING AWAY WHILE LAUGHING-

Darkers of computerrth appliances and programs...Aha, that is it!

-this mght also imply the Links are stronger than they look to be able to casually walk around with so much-
---
Yang: "Nah, that just made me too depressed to keep going."
(Just how tough ARE these guys?)
___

Amethyst: "...Really?" -Her tone implies she went through something similar, albeit less traumatic'

---
-I guess so-
---
---

-TO HYRULE-
---

---
---
---
-Mayhaps...-

---
Penny: "And I can still fly as well!"

-Plus there's also Weiss' Queen Lancer familiar, so basically anyone who can't fly can be carried over safely-
___

-Lapis passes her the Ziimote-
___

-Then they arrive at the village?-
___

(considering the stakes, it may be worth a shot.)

-The reinforcements arrive at Hyrule!-
___

(L-Let's just continue said walk, Patxi...)

(Y-Yeah, agreed!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-Mayhaps...-

---

-Plus there's also Weiss' Queen Lancer familiar, so basically anyone who can't fly can be carried over safely-
___

___

___

___

(Y-Yeah, agreed!)
Sothis: "This is a non-issue then."
---
-KIYO DOES THINGS?-
---
-YES, VILLAGE TIME-
---
Wolf: -looking at Drakkon's ships- "Well, those are new."
---
-WALK TIME-

(Just how tough ARE these guys?)
___

Amethyst: "...Really?" -Her tone implies she went through something similar, albeit less traumatic'
-who knows?!-
---
Yang: "Eeyup. Ever been through a phase like that? It really sucks..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-who knows?!-
---
Yang: "Eeyup. Ever been through a phase like that? It really sucks..."

(I'm not convinced they're ordinary...Hylians, was it? Maybe it has to do with the Triforce. Or just some serious dedication to training!)
___

Amethyst: "Well, because Gems can regenerate, I didn't suffer any permanent damage...but yeah, I did..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I'm not convinced they're ordinary...Hylians, was it? Maybe it has to do with the Triforce. Or just some serious dedication to training!)
___

Amethyst: "Well, because Gems can regenerate, I didn't suffer any permanent damage...but yeah, I did..."
-could be it, or maybe not :V-
---
Yang: "But you're good now?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Wonder how good of a fight they can put up in a sparring match...)
___

Amethyst: "Actually, yeah. Taking up training myself, plus Steven being there for me when I needed him most, even without realizing...it helped me work through those issues." :)
-that's indeed a good question-
---
Yang: "How nice~" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's indeed a good question-
---
Yang: "How nice~" :)
(Maybe one of them would prove a worthy opponent. But first, gotta have that battle with Cu. Dude and I haven't gotten to spar since that damn "immortal" lizard showed up again.)
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I couldn't have done it without the little guy. But what inspired you to get back out there and fight again?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "They're totally gonna find the guy."
___

-So it's a tough call...-
___

-How are the two as of now?-
___

-HE'S RUNNING AWAY WHILE LAUGHING-

Darkers of computerrth appliances and programs...Aha, that is it!
-Twilight now is looking for the burglar himself, and is wondering where could he be while looking down a crowd, however, he can't identify him and reasons he obviously hid himself between all people, thinking "sorry Yor, seems we can't catch him", but Anya tries to read the minds of the crowd to find the burglar... But it proves too stressing for her, to the point she downright bleeds from her nose, Twilight noticed, and worried, cleaned her blood with his handkerchief-

1655266771747.png

---
-Quite so...-
---
-Aya is making some fliers while Lusamine rests, sleep-
---
Charlotte: "Hey, wait here!"
-Confused Sigurd-

Roberts: "Oh, it is?"
-and that buff Yiga is still on his mind too?-
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "Took the words right out of my mouth. This mortal seeks more power, but doesn't realize the consequences of his actions could be catastrophic."
-Indeed, as having managed to go under his nose and demonstrate his strength...-
---
-Dunces being dunces-
---
Red Emissary: "I do not believe we should be worried, it's impossible for just a mortal to handle too much of the Grid's power"

Blue Emissary: "Hang on, my brothers. This is the second time we've been warned of the same man, I think there has to be validity to their concerns"

___

___

___

___

(Y-Yeah, agreed!)
---
-KIYO DOES THINGS?-
---
-YES, VILLAGE TIME-
---
---
-WALK TIME-
Rin: "Weiss and I can't fly, but she can summon wasp familiars for us to ride on..."
---
-KIYO SWINGS THE CLUB!-
---
-They arrange a small village with a bunch of LEGO minifigures, military figures and some Barbie dolls-
---
Medea: "As if he wasn't troublesome enough..."

-I meant that those that already were in Hyrule now were to meet the new ones tho-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Twilight now is looking for the burglar himself, and is wondering where could he be while looking down a crowd, however, he can't identify him and reasons he obviously hid himself between all people, thinking "sorry Yor, seems we can't catch him", but Anya tries to read the minds of the crowd to find the burglar... But it proves too stressing for her, to the point she downright bleeds from her nose, Twilight noticed, and worried, cleaned her blood with his handkerchief-

View attachment 354762
---
-Quite so...-
---
-Aya is making some fliers while Lusamine rests, sleep-
---
Charlotte: "Hey, wait here!"
-Confused Sigurd-

Roberts: "Oh, it is?"
Peridot: Geez, her power's effects can be that severe?":urg:
___

-So what will Lily do?-
___

-She needs to advertise her soon to be built ocean clinic, after all-
___

-He's cartoonishly running away, trying to dart out of the room at high speed-

-This music also played as he attempted to escape-

It totallyeth is! The light bulb has liteth up!

---
-KIYO DOES THINGS?-
---
-YES, VILLAGE TIME-
---
---
-WALK TIME-
Rin: "Weiss and I can't fly, but she can summon wasp familiars for us to ride on..."
---
-KIYO SWINGS THE CLUB!-
---
-They arrange a small village with a bunch of LEGO minifigures, military figures and some Barbie dolls-
---

-I meant that those that already were in Hyrule now were to meet the new ones tho-
---
Kris: "As long as there's no chance that we'll fall in the acid river..."

Ralsei: "Why do you even have this?!"

It Is My Mansion's Energy Source And Fun To Drink

Bye Ha Ha Ha

-The monitor shuts down-

___

-How does she do?-
___

Star: "We're here!"
___

-Ah, got it- :p

(This looks even worse than the last time he and that lizard guy attacked our base...)
___

-Perfect theme for this- :p

-The two walked back to their rooms while smiling at each other, making for an especially adorable sight to anyone present-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Maybe one of them would prove a worthy opponent. But first, gotta have that battle with Cu. Dude and I haven't gotten to spar since that damn "immortal" lizard showed up again.)
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I couldn't have done it without the little guy. But what inspired you to get back out there and fight again?"
-Pokemon trainer battle too :V-

-not that she knows...-
---
Yang: "A wholesome chat with my dad and two of my Beacon teachers made me realize I should accept wearing that arm, but learning how much I was holding back my dad by moping around all the time was the final kick I needed to be back to good ol' Yang.... but smarter." :p

-Indeed, as having managed to go under his nose and demonstrate his strength...-
---
-Dunces being dunces-
---
Red Emissary: "I do not believe we should be worried, it's impossible for just a mortal to handle too much of the Grid's power"

Blue Emissary: "Hang on, my brothers. This is the second time we've been warned of the same man, I think there has to be validity to their concerns"
-without any connection to the Grid either, making it all the more insulting that he was able to keep up-
---
-YAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "That is exactly our concern, red one. Handling too much of the Grid's power could potentially have grave consequences due to it being closely connected to the multiverse. Or at least, this is what I speculate and I am NOT willing to let him get power to test that theory.

Hence the idea of learning more about this Grid; as beings far above mere mortal status, my friend and I plan on studying it to better counter and stop Lord Drakkon using the very powers he seeks."

---
-KIYO SWINGS THE CLUB!-
---
---

---

Bye Ha Ha Ha

-The monitor shuts down-

___

-How does she do?-
___

___

(This looks even worse than the last time he and that lizard guy attacked our base...)
___

-The two walked back to their rooms while smiling at each other, making for an especially adorable sight to anyone present-
Sothis: "As much as I hate this Queen, this is a good point. If you had royal status, why wouldn't you try to dedicate a whole room to something you love?"
---
-badly, but she's calm and composed because only lies make her berserk?-
---
Kanna: "Home~!" :b:
---
Zelda: "Oh, Wolf, you're here. Well, at least one hero is available..."
---
-LOL perfect theme indeed-

-PICTURES ARE TAKEN-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pokemon trainer battle too :V-

-not that she knows...-
---
Yang: "A wholesome chat with my dad and two of my Beacon teachers made me realize I should accept wearing that arm, but learning how much I was holding back my dad by moping around all the time was the final kick I needed to be back to good ol' Yang.... but smarter." :p
-You mean Rockruff? Nah, he showed up back when the Decepticons were around, so Undyne's known that Cu's had him for quite a while-
___

Amethyst: "He sounds like a pretty awesome dad." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: Geez, her power's effects can be that severe?":urg:
___

-So what will Lily do?-
___

-She needs to advertise her soon to be built ocean clinic, after all-
___

-He's cartoonishly running away, trying to dart out of the room at high speed-

-This music also played as he attempted to escape-

It totallyeth is! The light bulb has liteth up!
-However, Anya finally managed to find the burglar who smugly thinks about how the old lady had lots of money and he'll buy a fine wine with it-

1655315853507.png

-Taking advantage of him walking in front of a bakery, she says "Daddy! I want cake!" and points at it, 'Loid' says she had some just now, before noticing the burglar. He may have changed clothes, but his way of walking is the same as before. He can't let him escape!-
---
-She ponders right now...-
---
-That's her intention, so she's planning to have the fliers placed in some inhabited islands-
---
-He would bump into Koyanskaya, funnily enough-
Koyanskaya: "Huh?"

Roberts: I'll regret this "What idea?"
-without any connection to the Grid either, making it all the more insulting that he was able to keep up-
---
-YAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "That is exactly our concern, red one. Handling too much of the Grid's power could potentially have grave consequences due to it being closely connected to the multiverse. Or at least, this is what I speculate and I am NOT willing to let him get power to test that theory.

Hence the idea of learning more about this Grid; as beings far above mere mortal status, my friend and I plan on studying it to better counter and stop Lord Drakkon using the very powers he seeks."
-He clenches his fist in frustration...-
---
Carmilla: But how long will it last, hmph.
---
Red Emmissary: "Are you fully sure of his potential threat?"

Yukari: "He's been running around the multiverse conquering worlds and taking the powers ofother Power Rangers for himself"

Yellow Emissary: "I believe in the validity of their claims as well, brother"

Bye Ha Ha Ha

-The monitor shuts down-

___

-How does she do?-
___

___

___

Sothis: "As much as I hate this Queen, this is a good point. If you had royal status, why wouldn't you try to dedicate a whole room to something you love?"
---
---
---
---

-PICTURES ARE TAKEN-
Rin: "..........Eeeerrr..."
Hayate: "Sure, it would be filled with anime figures, cooking books, things for my family, DVDs and blu-rays, cosplay stuff too!"
Illya: "How honest..."
---
-Just a little grumbling, but yeah-
---
Illya: "Ah, just as we left it..."
---
Artoria: -Sees the Yiga, Riju, Sidon and Purah- "I assume you are acquaintances of Princess Zelda"

Osakabehime: "And some foes... But hey, enemies of my enemies..."
---
-OF COURSE THEY ARE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-However, Anya finally managed to find the burglar who smugly thinks about how the old lady had lots of money and he'll buy a fine wine with it-

View attachment 354795

-Taking advantage of him walking in front of a bakery, she says "Daddy! I want cake!" and points at it, 'Loid' says she had some just now, before noticing the burglar. He may have changed clothes, but his way of walking is the same as before. He can't let him escape!-
---
-She ponders right now...-
---
-That's her intention, so she's planning to have the fliers placed in some inhabited islands-
---
-He would bump into Koyanskaya, funnily enough-
Koyanskaya: "Huh?"

Roberts: I'll regret this "What idea?"
Peridot: "Aha, brilliant, Anya!"
___

-Maybe it's too early to tell?-
___

-Windfall Ilsand, Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island and Forest Haven would be the main ones-

-She can probably distribute the fliers through the Great Sea's postage system-
___

-The music immediately cut out...Though Spamton either didn't register Koyanskaya as a threat, or decided to dismiss any of his own concerns about his safety, as he started running his mouth again anyway-

HEY EVERY ! IT"S ME !! SPAMTON G. SPAMTON !!

I have stolen and claimed the brokeneth remains of this tank from my greatestesteth foes, so what other theme to go with but piracy?!

-Internet piracy and seafaring piracy aren't exactly the same thing, Rouxls- :V

---
---
---
---

-PICTURES ARE TAKEN-
Hayate: "Sure, it would be filled with anime figures, cooking books, things for my family, DVDs and blu-rays, cosplay stuff too!"
---
---
---
Artoria: -Sees the Yiga, Riju, Sidon and Purah- "I assume you are acquaintances of Princess Zelda"

---
-OF COURSE THEY ARE-
Kris: "Or a pool full of gold coins or something?"

Ralsei: "That's actually almost as dangerous as an acid lake..."
___

-Nothing more than simple frustration at the game-

-Just because most of them are popular game streamers doesn't mean they frequently rage quit- :V
___

-It's also described as being similar in layout to the village from Shovel Knight, due to stories Specter Knight has told Abigail about his old home-

Star: "It's still a thriving town even with it's curse, thankfully..."
___

(Whoa! You all look so cool!) :surprised:

always nice to see some new faces. name's Sans.

-Everyone from Hyrule initially mistake Sans and Gaster as being some type of Stalfos?- :V

___

-Some of their fellow Pokemon friends noticed as well-

(Hold on, did those two finally tell each other-?)

(I think they did! Good for them!) -Smiling Frogadier Bros-

(Awwwww, how sweet~!) :b:

(Wait, those two like each other?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-You mean Rockruff? Nah, he showed up back when the Decepticons were around, so Undyne's known that Cu's had him for quite a while-
___

Amethyst: "He sounds like a pretty awesome dad." :)
-so yeah, TRAINER BATTLER-
---
Yang: "That's because he was an awesome dad."

-He clenches his fist in frustration...-
---
Carmilla: But how long will it last, hmph.
---
Red Emmissary: "Are you fully sure of his potential threat?"

Yukari: "He's been running around the multiverse conquering worlds and taking the powers ofother Power Rangers for himself"

Yellow Emissary: "I believe in the validity of their claims as well, brother"
-thoughts?-
---
-just take action then :V-
---
Ingrid: Two out of three. We got this.

---
---
---

---
-OF COURSE THEY ARE-

___

-Just because most of them are popular game streamers doesn't mean they frequently rage quit- :V
___

-It's also described as being similar in layout to the village from Shovel Knight, due to stories Specter Knight has told Abigail about his old home-

___

-Everyone from Hyrule initially mistake Sans and Gaster as being some type of Stalfos?- :V

___

Sothis: "Let's just keep moving."
---
-Kiyo's the least successful because she doesn't exaggerate her reactions :V-
---
Kanna: "Home sweet home~"
---
Purah: "EEEEEEEK! A STALKOBLIN!" :crazy:
---
-of course Liz's Pokemon would be dense- :laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Aha, brilliant, Anya!"
___

-Maybe it's too early to tell?-
___

-Windfall Ilsand, Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island and Forest Haven would be the main ones-

-She can probably distribute the fliers through the Great Sea's postage system-
___

-The music immediately cut out...Though Spamton either didn't register Koyanskaya as a threat, or decided to dismiss any of his own concerns about his safety, as he started running his mouth again anyway-

HEY EVERY ! IT"S ME !! SPAMTON G. SPAMTON !!

I have stolen and claimed the brokeneth remains of this tank from my greatestesteth foes, so what other theme to go with but piracy?!

-Internet piracy and seafaring piracy aren't exactly the same thing, Rouxls- :V
-Yor arrived, 'Loid' told her to take care of Anya as he downright jumps towards the thief, landing on his back, planting his face on the ground and muttering "thieves like you should eat the floor" before standing up... Of course, the crowd around were wondering what happened-

1655347401847.png

-Twilight says "this man is a thief, please call the police"-
---
-Perhaps, yeah...-
---
-She also has the idea to invest in that, though probably would need to speak to the Rito first-
---
Koyanskaya: "What the-?!"
Charlotte: "Don't let him escape!" -she's running along someof the others-

Roberts: ...He can't be serious... "Look, as a pirate in my previous life, I think you need to rethink those choices a little..."
-thoughts?-
---
-just take action then :V-
---
Ingrid: Two out of three. We got this.
Drakkon: He shall pay for his insolence along everyone else...
---
-She would be outside Liz if she could- :V
---
-And he seems to actually be considering their judgement...-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Nanoha: "Okay, let's fly everyone!"
---
-Ironic for the Berserker-

-Still, at least she has a visible pout-
---
Abby: "...What was the curse again?"

Illya: "Um... An evil vampire takes maidens and if not, evil zombies will rise!"
---
Sakura: "A Stal-what?"

Kiyohime: "She means undead monsters"
---
-Of course she'd be, LOL-

Ratbat: I knew they'd be a thing in due time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yor arrived, 'Loid' told her to take care of Anya as he downright jumps towards the thief, landing on his back, planting his face on the ground and muttering "thieves like you should eat the floor" before standing up... Of course, the crowd around were wondering what happened-

View attachment 354823

-Twilight says "this man is a thief, please call the police"-
---
-Perhaps, yeah...-
---
-She also has the idea to invest in that, though probably would need to speak to the Rito first-
---
Koyanskaya: "What the-?!"
Charlotte: "Don't let him escape!" -she's running along someof the others-

Roberts: ...He can't be serious... "Look, as a pirate in my previous life, I think you need to rethink those choices a little..."
Peridot: "...They're at least going to believe him or realize the purse was stolen, right?"
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Which means either waiting for another delivery, or more conveniently, sailing to Dragon Roost Island-
___

AND THAT'S MY CUE TO GET THE HELL OUT OF [[cyber city]] !! -Tries to run away...and tries up over a trash can-

I doubteth it! Things are copiedeth and stoleneseth all the time on the internet, what's a more fitting theme for someone who has claimedeth the combate machine of another's ownership for himself!? I even haveth a cutlass or two amongst my armory!

-He's serious, alright- :V

---
---
---
---
---

---

Illya: "Um... An evil vampire takes maidens and if not, evil zombies will rise!"
---

---

-So most of them fly over the acid river, though Kris and Ralsei wonders if there's a method for them to travel over the river without having to be carried or lifted-

-The former of the two spots a lever, and promptly pulls it-

-At the same time, the rest of the group are looking for the mansion's basement-
___

Lapis: "I'm...sure all of us are gonna do better on the next round, Kiyo..."

-Except Osaka, either she'll score slightly lower or just consistently get Holes in One- :V
___

Star: "And we haven't been able to defeat the vampire, so our only option is to break the curse itself!"
___

...right, i forgot all native monsters here are pretty much evil or hostile by nature. don't worry, we're on your side.

H-Hey there. :lol:

-Alphys might also be mistaken as a Lizalfos-

___

-It's only fitting that they have that in-common as well as their love of singing and idol fame- :V

-Mr. Fish also saw the two and was proud of his little bro-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Speaking of, Moana shows up to visit her ill trainer-
___

Amethyst: "I guess you can always count on family to help you stand back up when you're feeling down." -Thinks of Steven like family herself-
-good on her-
---
Yang: "Ain't that the truth."

Drakkon: He shall pay for his insolence along everyone else...
---
-She would be outside Liz if she could- :V
---
-And he seems to actually be considering their judgement...-
-but how?-
---
-true lmao-
---
-hmmmmmmm-

---

---

---

---

-So most of them fly over the acid river, though Kris and Ralsei wonders if there's a method for them to travel over the river without having to be carried or lifted-

-The former of the two spots a lever, and promptly pulls it-

-At the same time, the rest of the group are looking for the mansion's basement-
___

Lapis: "I'm...sure all of us are gonna do better on the next round, Kiyo..."

-Except Osaka, either she'll score slightly lower or just consistently get Holes in One- :V
___

Star: "And we haven't been able to defeat the vampire, so our only option is to break the curse itself!"
___

...right, i forgot all native monsters here are pretty much evil or hostile by nature. don't worry, we're on your side.

H-Hey there. :lol:

-Alphys might also be mistaken as a Lizalfos-

___

-It's only fitting that they have that in-common as well as their love of singing and idol fame- :V

-Mr. Fish also saw the two and was proud of his little bro-
Sothis: "...Was there really a lever this whole time?"
---
-what will it be, Digi? will Okki be a true gamer? :V-
---
Kanna: "With one more friend, we're closer to making it happen!"
---
Purah: "T-T-T-T-THEY TALK?!" :c
---
-Rin would eventually get pictures... probably through Sakura because Rin can't be trusted with tech-

Top Bottom