• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....I didn't notice..."
-It's just the effect of having seen so much, but that doesn't makes it less unpleasant-
---
-And he feels even madder now, not knowing why-
---
Aya: "It has been, though I wasn't present for all of it"
---
-Grilled meat is served soon-
---
Charlotte: Should I reveal myself or not? She doesn't seems to be mean, just boisterous...
Star: "Any idea what caused it? Recent problems with Toffee, Drakkon or Phazon? Every problem they've caused? Stress from all that...?"

-Star hasn't been as cheerful herself lately, though Zelda's been able to advise her on how to deal with moving from Earth and back to Mewni, at least-
___

-It probably has something to do with that Gem insulting him again- :V
___

You weren't missing out on anything...
___

-And both lions would enjoy their meal?-
___

-And she has friends she's clearly worried about as well, so she's likely a good person at the core...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Any idea what caused it? Recent problems with Toffee, Drakkon or Phazon? Every problem they've caused? Stress from all that...?"

-Star hasn't been as cheerful herself lately, though Zelda's been able to advise her on how to deal with moving from Earth and back to Mewni, at least-
___

-It probably has something to do with that Gem insulting him again- :V
___

You weren't missing out on anything...
___

-And both lions would enjoy their meal?-
___

-And she has friends she's clearly worried about as well, so she's likely a good person at the core...-
Lily: "... Perhaps everything..."
---
(That little...! She and Shockwave will be executed when I live again!)
---
Aya: "Aw... I'm aware I can't do much aside from being in the medical bay though. Well, there's my chainsaw, but..."
---
-They seem to be-
---
Charlotte: ".......The truth is" -adjusts glasses- "I'm a double agent working to bring her and her allies down!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "... Perhaps everything..."
---
(That little...! She and Shockwave will be executed when I live again!)
---
Aya: "Aw... I'm aware I can't do much aside from being in the medical bay though. Well, there's my chainsaw, but..."
---
-They seem to be-
---
Charlotte: ".......The truth is" -adjusts glasses- "I'm a double agent working to bring her and her allies down!"
Star: "...Yeah, I get it, honestly..." :urg:
___

-And reclaim his role as the true leader of the Decepticons once and for all!-
___

I'm sure the other doctors are thankful for your work as a doctor. Medical expertise is an important skill few there have without Healing Magecraft.

A chainsaw is a deadly weapon, though I'll admit it can prove less effective against an army...Nonetheless, haven't you proven yourself capable in a fight?

___

(It's better when it's grilled, honestly.)
___

Susie: "Whoa... Okay, I might not know your name, but if that's true, then I like your style! Can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets realizes her plans got sabotag-Wait, did you say allies?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Yeah, I get it, honestly..." :urg:
___

-And reclaim his role as the true leader of the Decepticons once and for all!-
___

I'm sure the other doctors are thankful for your work as a doctor. Medical expertise is an important skill few there have without Healing Magecraft.

A chainsaw is a deadly weapon, though I'll admit it can prove less effective against an army...Nonetheless, haven't you proven yourself capable in a fight?

___

(It's better when it's grilled, honestly.)
___

Susie: "Whoa... Okay, I might not know your name, but if that's true, then I like your style! Can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets realizes her plans got sabotag-Wait, did you say allies?"
Lily: "...This is more than I ever imagined..."
---
-Slipstream feels annoyed not knowing why and Waspinator shuddered-

Knock Out: "Woah, quiet boy. I should look into you later, you're acting a little weird"

(Scrap!)
---
Aya: "I... Just tended to swing it around when I had to go out. It's easier to do what I used to do when there's no commotion... Thank you for the praise though"
---
Atalanta: "How's your meal?"
---
Charlotte: "Yes. She's allied with a conqueror from another dimension named Drakkon"

-Who is providing Megazord technology for her mech-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...This is more than I ever imagined..."
---
-Slipstream feels annoyed not knowing why and Waspinator shuddered-

Knock Out: "Woah, quiet boy. I should look into you later, you're acting a little weird"

(Scrap!)
---
Aya: "I... Just tended to swing it around when I had to go out. It's easier to do what I used to do when there's no commotion... Thank you for the praise though"
---
Atalanta: "How's your meal?"
---
Charlotte: "Yes. She's allied with a conqueror from another dimension named Drakkon"

-Who is providing Megazord technology for her mech-
Star: "Magic itself was almost destroyed..."
___

-He needs to find a different vessel, and soon...-
___

-Nods- Give yourself more credit, Aya. You use a weapon that works for you, you've saved many lives...and you even went out of your way to take care of Lusamine when she needed it most, and ensure that she has been protected from Chaldea's battles with Toffee.

You did not have to do any of that, and yet, you chose to anyway.

___

(It's the best I've had in a while, quite honestly.)
___

Susie: "...Well that's just great. We came here to defeat one tyrant, and now we defeat another from a totally different world? The hell's going on?"

Oh Hey You Have Mechs Too

The Technology's More Advanced But That's Probably Because Of Those Grid Powers. Badass

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Magic itself was almost destroyed..."
___

-He needs to find a different vessel, and soon...-
___

-Nods- Give yourself more credit, Aya. You use a weapon that works for you, you've saved many lives...and you even went out of your way to take care of Lusamine when she needed it most, and ensure that she has been protected from Chaldea's battles with Toffee.

You did not have to do any of that, and yet, you chose to anyway.

___

(It's the best I've had in a while, quite honestly.)
___

Susie: "...Well that's just great. We came here to defeat one tyrant, and now we defeat another from a totally different world? The hell's going on?"

Oh Hey You Have Mechs Too

The Technology's More Advanced But That's Probably Because Of Those Grid Powers. Badass
Lily: "...The genocide that would have caused..."
---
(Uuuugh, stupid drone... Who would make a good vessel?)
---
Aya: "....." I don't know if I would have done any of those things before... "I really did those things..."
---
Atalanta: "Good. I had quite the filling with this one"
---
Charlotte: "...Yes? That's pretty much what's happening..."

Generic Red Sentry: "That's why we've been assigned to assist with the construction of yours"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...The genocide that would have caused..."
---
(Uuuugh, stupid drone... Who would make a good vessel?)
---
Aya: "....." I don't know if I would have done any of those things before... "I really did those things..."
---
Atalanta: "Good. I had quite the filling with this one"
---
Charlotte: "...Yes? That's pretty much what's happening..."

Generic Red Sentry: "That's why we've been assigned to assist with the construction of yours"
Star: "All because he thought the universe would be better off without it..."
___

-Didn't he decide on possessing Thundercracker previously?-
___

And you saved a life in need because of it. You've done a lot to help others in need in recent years, Aya...
___

(Has Chaldea's kitchen staff been volunteering to help with the cooking on this ship? The food is of practically the same quality as their usual work.)
___

Susie: "Ugh, and hear I thought the Dark World itself was confusing enough when Kris and I first stumbled upon it..."

Sweet. Construction For Mine Has Been Long Underway, These Upcomign Upgrades Are Just The Icing On The Cake As Humans Say

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "All because he thought the universe would be better off without it..."
___

-Didn't he decide on possessing Thundercracker previously?-
___

And you saved a life in need because of it. You've done a lot to help others in need in recent years, Aya...
___

(Has Chaldea's kitchen staff been volunteering to help with the cooking on this ship? The food is of practically the same quality as their usual work.)
___

Susie: "Ugh, and hear I thought the Dark World itself was confusing enough when Kris and I first stumbled upon it..."

Sweet. Construction For Mine Has Been Long Underway, These Upcomign Upgrades Are Just The Icing On The Cake As Humans Say
Lily: "...And he could have won...."
---
-I thought it was Astrotrain-
---
Aya: "....I don't think I would have done that without you..." :)
---
Atalanta: "Likely, doesn't hurts to ask"
---
Charlotte: "Who's Kris?"

Red Ranger: "Right, we'll get to it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's similar to the room Ingrid stayed in-
___

-One Weiss proudly agrees with?-
-how consistent~-
---
-absolutely-

Elizabeth: "Much more than friends~" -she's too stupid to be direct-
---
Caren: -Noticed Kama smile- "I see, so that's how it is. It doesn't seems they're lying"

Jeanne: "...My apologies, but it can't be denied she still committed heinous actions and used amother person to commit horrible deeds. It can't be allowed to slide"
---
Unreplied
---
-And Altera has been fully unable to thanks to Phazon-
---
-CHIPS-
Pit: "...Best friends?"
---
Palutena: "I never said she should go unpunished. Obviously, her actions cannot simply be forgiven... But she doesn't deserve to be taken away. If anything, having someone giving her care is exactly what she needs."
---
BADASS DRAGON!!!!!
---
-oof...-
---
-YAY-

Rin: "She's weird"
---
Monika: "I know it's a popular series" :p
---
-Cleopatra is as smug as her Master-

Iri: "Like when he made so many doors that opened to many places amongst time and space"

Lindy: "......Huh"
---
Brynhildr: Why I didn't think this before...?
(Rin and Weiss said it best...)

SHE IS A [[mad queen and tyrannical ruler]]!! SHE HAS [[no mercy]] FOR HER [[sworn enemies]]!! BUT SOON HER [[reign of terror]] WILL END!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS [[pinpointing the location]] OF HER PORTAL TO THE CYBER'S
WORLD!!

-...To be fair, Spamton is arguably even weirder than Queen. The only difference is that he's seemingly here to help- :V

___

Peridot: "I knew it! That's one of the best entries in the series."

-Gen 4 was also my introduction to the Pokemon games, so you can bet I'm really looking forward to the remakes- :p
___

Merasmus has terrifying plans! This belated Halloween will scare you all to dea-!

(Ugh, just save it. For the record, no one here is scared of you. Not in the slightest. )

...Really?

(I wasn't even scared of you as a Feebas.)

(I'm not easily frightened, and I still think that most of our past enemies are way scarier than you'll ever be.)

(I know just about member of Chaldea, and I can't think of a single person who finds you even remotely scary...)

(You're too pathetic to be scary..or taken seriously at all.)

(You're not scary. Frankly, you're just annoying...)

(Even your constant shouting isn't scary!)

(Some of us here have only met you once, and even then we weren't scared of you...)

(So go away before you waste anyone else's time. Chaldea has bigger problems to worry about than you.) :glare:

(Yeah! ...Who is this guy again?)
...............................................................................................

...Trash talked by a bunch of Pocket Monsters...

-To Iri and Lindy- That about summarizes it.

-Sips tea-

___

-She really just believed it'd be for the best to stay as far away from others and possible, it seems-
Weiss: "...Let me just get Illyasviel. That'll solve things quickly."
---
-PERI BE GUSHING-
---
Pandora: "How shameful." :V
---
-other kids hug?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Rin and Weiss said it best...)

SHE IS A [[mad queen and tyrannical ruler]]!! SHE HAS [[no mercy]] FOR HER [[sworn enemies]]!! BUT SOON HER [[reign of terror]] WILL END!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS [[pinpointing the location]] OF HER PORTAL TO THE CYBER'S
WORLD!!

-...To be fair, Spamton is arguably even weirder than Queen. The only difference is that he's seemingly here to help- :V

___

Peridot: "I knew it! That's one of the best entries in the series."

-Gen 4 was also my introduction to the Pokemon games, so you can bet I'm really looking forward to the remakes- :p
___

Merasmus has terrifying plans! This belated Halloween will scare you all to dea-!

(Ugh, just save it. For the record, no one here is scared of you. Not in the slightest. )

...Really?

(I wasn't even scared of you as a Feebas.)

(I'm not easily frightened, and I still think that most of our past enemies are way scarier than you'll ever be.)

(I know just about member of Chaldea, and I can't think of a single person who finds you even remotely scary...)

(You're too pathetic to be scary..or taken seriously at all.)

(You're not scary. Frankly, you're just annoying...)

(Even your constant shouting isn't scary!)

(Some of us here have only met you once, and even then we weren't scared of you...)

(So go away before you waste anyone else's time. Chaldea has bigger problems to worry about than you.) :glare:

(Yeah! ...Who is this guy again?)
...............................................................................................

...Trash talked by a bunch of Pocket Monsters...

-To Iri and Lindy- That about summarizes it.

-Sips tea-

___

-She really just believed it'd be for the best to stay as far away from others and possible, it seems-
---
-PERI BE GUSHING-
---
---
-other kids hug?-
Rin: "It better be..."
---
Monika: "Yeah, Natsuki would no doubt gush over that kind of thing" :p
---
Cleopatra: "How amusing" :p

Lindy: "I see... Any tips?"

Iri: "Be ready for anything"
---
-They sure do, wanting to help-
Pit: "...Best friends?"
---
Palutena: "I never said she should go unpunished. Obviously, her actions cannot simply be forgiven... But she doesn't deserve to be taken away. If anything, having someone giving her care is exactly what she needs."
---
BADASS DRAGON!!!!!
---
-oof...-
---
-YAY-
Elizabeth: "Even more than that~"
---
Martha: "She's the Beast of Depravity, Palutena!"
---
-Ingrid thinks so-
---
-Though Jeanne can now at least-
---
-NOM-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Even more than that~"
---
Martha: "She's the Beast of Depravity, Palutena!"
---
-Ingrid thinks so-
---
-Though Jeanne can now at least-
---
-NOM-
Pit: "...Huh?"
---
Palu: "Was. King Hassan has slain her Beast class away, leaving her as merely an Assassin. Take a look yourself if you don't believe me." -nodding at that skill Rulers have-
---
-Yukari too?-
---
-is she visiting now?-
---
-YES-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "...Huh?"
---
Palu: "Was. King Hassan has slain her Beast class away, leaving her as merely an Assassin. Take a look yourself if you don't believe me." -nodding at that skill Rulers have-
---
-Yukari too?-
---
-is she visiting now?-
---
-YES-
Elizabeth: "Like... You know~"
---
-They all did so... Only seeing the skills of her Assassin incarnation-

-............Aside from the very clear Independent Manifestation that remained-

Luvia: "She could still become Beast III/L at any time. And unlike Beast III/R, we don't have any reason to believe she won't"
---
Yukari: "Not bad" :p
---
-Sure, why not?-
---
-AND IT'S....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...And he could have won...."
---
-I thought it was Astrotrain-
---
Aya: "....I don't think I would have done that without you..." :)
---
Atalanta: "Likely, doesn't hurts to ask"
---
Charlotte: "Who's Kris?"

Red Ranger: "Right, we'll get to it"
Star: "...He could have...but he didn't."
___

-That works too- :p
___

Heh, fair enough, Aya. I'm proud of you either way.
___

(I think I'll do just that.)

(...If there's anyone working here who can understand me, at least.)

___

Susie: "My friend being held prisoner in the next room over."

-Can't afford to waste time on this project-

-how consistent~-
---
-absolutely-
Moon: "Most importantly to note, you can make a call on the Interdimensional Mirror if you need anything."
___

-They decide to leave?-

---
-PERI BE GUSHING-
---
---
-other kids hug?-
---
---

---
Penny: "If we can reach this Cyber's World, then I volunteer to be part of the rescue team."

(So do I...)
___

Peridot: "I know, right?!"
___

...That...WAS THE LAST STRAW! YOU HAVE CROSSED ME ONE TOO MANY TIMES, CHALDEA! Enjoy Halloween, for it will be your last... Mark my words, you haven't heard the last of Merasmus the Magician!

-Dramatic thunder and lightning effects in the background-

And she does mean anything, with how chaotic his magic is.
___

-Including Phantunp-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Like... You know~"
---
-They all did so... Only seeing the skills of her Assassin incarnation-

-............Aside from the very clear Independent Manifestation that remained-

Luvia: "She could still become Beast III/L at any time. And unlike Beast III/R, we don't have any reason to believe she won't"
---
Yukari: "Not bad" :p
---
-Sure, why not?-
---
-AND IT'S....-
Pit: "Siblings?"
---
Palu: "And would that have to mean she's 'absolutely evil and dangerous?' I mean, we're okay with Tiamat being around, aren't we?"
---
Ingrid: -smug-
---
-KEK-
---
-good?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Penny: "If we can reach this Cyber's World, then I volunteer to be part of the rescue team."

(So do I...)
___

___

...That...WAS THE LAST STRAW! YOU HAVE CROSSED ME ONE TOO MANY TIMES, CHALDEA! Enjoy Halloween, for it will be your last... Mark my words, you haven't heard the last of Merasmus the Magician!

___

-Including Phantunp-
Byleth: -shrugs- "Might as well..."
---
Deadpool: "And call us bakas?" :V
---
Pandora: "Are you done now?"
---
-awwwwwwwwwwww-

Moon: "Most importantly to note, you can make a call on the Interdimensional Mirror if you need anything."
___

-They decide to leave?-
Zelda: "Thanks..." :)
---
-yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "How kind of you." :)
---
Weiss: "I'll be fine."
Moon: "You're welcome to join us for supper-"

Star: "But there's also room service in case you want any more food." :p
___

(I guess we should leave now like we planned, then...)

-She was hoping it'd give her an excuse to relax at the hot springs for just a few extra minutes- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "You're welcome to join us for supper-"

Star: "But there's also room service in case you want any more food." :p
___

(I guess we should leave now like we planned, then...)

-She was hoping it'd give her an excuse to relax at the hot springs for just a few extra minutes- :V
Zelda: "Who do you think I am? Link?" :p
---
Weiss: "Well, if you want to stay, I can wait." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm frankly tempted to do entries for the summer alts of Kiara and Kama, but have no idea how to integrate them.

Specially the former.

(So do I...)
___

___

___

-Including Phantunp-
---
---
---
-awwwwwwwwwwww-
Marvelous: "I just want to trample her"
---
Monika: "Mayhaps" :p
---
Cleopatra: "I think he is" :p

Lindy: "I'll be sure to inform the crew..."
---
-She hasn't received this kindness before...-
Pit: "Siblings?"
---
Palu: "And would that have to mean she's 'absolutely evil and dangerous?' I mean, we're okay with Tiamat being around, aren't we?"
---
Ingrid: -smug-
---
-KEK-
---
-good?-
Elizabeth: "Not that silly~"
---
Martha: "She's... Different"
Luvia: "Hasn't proclaimed herself withher ttle proudly for beginners"
---
Yukari: "You'll need more to beat me" :p
---
-Speak of the devil!-
---
Guifei: "Hmmm....!"
Star: "...He could have...but he didn't."
___

-That works too- :p
___

Heh, fair enough, Aya. I'm proud of you either way.
___

(I think I'll do just that.)

(...If there's anyone working here who can understand me, at least.)

___

Susie: "My friend being held prisoner in the next room over."

-Can't afford to waste time on this project-
Lily: "....Still was so close..."
---
-It does imo- :p
---
Aya: "And I'm gglad I can see yu soon" :)
---
Atalanta: "I can tell them for you"
---
Charlotte: "I see... I might take a look"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm frankly tempted to do entries for the summer alts of Kiara and Kama, but have no idea how to integrate them.

Specially the former.
Beach Episode :4pacman:

Elizabeth: "Not that silly~"
---
Martha: "She's... Different"
Luvia: "Hasn't proclaimed herself withher ttle proudly for beginners"
---
Yukari: "You'll need more to beat me" :p
---
-Speak of the devil!-
---
Guifei: "Hmmm....!"
Pit: "Then what?"
---
Palu: "So... what will you do?"
---
Ingrid: "More, you say?" :smirk:
---
-HM?-
---
Byleth: 😄

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....Still was so close..."
---
-It does imo- :p
---
Aya: "And I'm gglad I can see yu soon" :)
---
Atalanta: "I can tell them for you"
---
Charlotte: "I see... I might take a look"
Star: "But we still beat him, his plan failed..."
___

-On the while, how's Nightbird doing?-
___

Likewise. I'm sure you'll be able to safely reunite with Chaldea soon. :)
___

(I would appreciate it.) -Smiling Luxray-
___

Susie: "You'll help us escape, right?"

Zelda: "Who do you think I am? Link?" :p
---
Weiss: "Well, if you want to stay, I can wait." :)
Star: "Just saying." :p

"...I did forget about how much Link tends to eat, though."
___

(...You could tell I want to stay, huh? Yeah. I'd like the extra time to rest...)

---
---
---
-awwwwwwwwwwww-
---
---

---
THE SOONER THEY'RE RESCUED, THE BETTER!!
___

Peridot: "That's so in-character for her!"
___

...Alright, I'm leaving now!

That would be for the best...
___

-Not even once since her summoning...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
___

___

___

-TO ILLYA?!-
---
Deadpool: "I know?"
---
Pandora: "You do that." :p
---
-thoughts?-

Star: "Just saying." :p

"...I did forget about how much Link tends to eat, though."
___

(...You could tell I want to stay, huh? Yeah. I'd like the extra time to rest...)
Zelda: "It's forgettable compared to some of Chaldea's people, yes." :p
---
Weiss: -headpat- "Why not, then?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "But we still beat him, his plan failed..."
___

-On the while, how's Nightbird doing?-
___

Likewise. I'm sure you'll be able to safely reunite with Chaldea soon. :)
___

(I would appreciate it.) -Smiling Luxray-
___

Susie: "You'll help us escape, right?"
Lily: "But what if we lose another time?"
---
-Sabotage of vehicles succesful-
---
Aya: "Though I don't know what would that make for Lusamine's mental state..."
---
Atalanta: "Then let's"
---
Charlotte: "...I think I should"
Beach Episode :4pacman:

Pit: "Then what?"
---
Palu: "So... what will you do?"
---
Ingrid: "More, you say?" :smirk:
---
-HM?-
---
Byleth: 😄
Easy for Kama but for Kiara it's... More complicated

Elizabeth: "Isn't it obvious~?"
---
Luvia: "......We should get rid of her"
Caren: "Dunno, this struggle is fun to watch"
---
Yukari: "Hmmm?" :p
---
Jeanne: "Hello~!"
---
Guifei: "But I've tasted better"
___

___

___

-TO ILLYA?!-
---
---
---
-thoughts?-
-WHAT UNI ASKED-
---
Monika: "Yuri would like the ghost ones" :p
---
Cleopatra: "Bye~" :p
---
Brynhildr: ...I really need thi...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Easy for Kama but for Kiara it's... More complicated

Elizabeth: "Isn't it obvious~?"
---
Luvia: "......We should get rid of her"
Caren: "Dunno, this struggle is fun to watch"
---
Yukari: "Hmmm?" :p
---
Jeanne: "Hello~!"
---
Guifei: "But I've tasted better"
True...

Pit: "...No?"
---
Palu: -embracing Kama because the mention of being rid of must've made her feel extremely sad- "Don't you get it, Luvia? She was bitter and evil because she was deceived, humiliated and no one really cared about her. By trying to kick her out, you'd only be repeating history, leaving her alone, feeling betrayed, building up hatred and potentially even becoming a Beast again.

By keeping her here, she gets a nice, warm home with a family that cares about her. For the first time in millenia, she felt joy, and she felt like she had a reason to live other than revenge. This is our opportunity to turn an Evil of Humanity into something less... evil."
---
-she has more?-
---
Kamui: -glomps- "JEANNE!" :b:
---
Byleth: "You have?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But what if we lose another time?"
---
-Sabotage of vehicles succesful-
---
Aya: "Though I don't know what would that make for Lusamine's mental state..."
---
Atalanta: "Then let's"
---
Charlotte: "...I think I should"
Star: "We can't keep worrying about that..."
___

Perfect. They won't be leaving this base now...
___

...Do you me to try speaking with her?
___

-To the kitchen staff!-
___

Susie: "Oh thank God, we finally get to get out of here!"

Zelda: "It's forgettable compared to some of Chaldea's people, yes." :p
---
Weiss: -headpat- "Why not, then?" :)
Star: Well, just know the option's there." :p
___

-She smiled contently-

(Thank you, Weiss...)

-TO ILLYA?!-
---
---
---
-thoughts?-
-WHAT UNI ASKED-
---
---
---
-Yes- :p
___

Peridot:"Oh, totally!"
___

-Merasmus has gone home!-
___

-She seriously did, much more than she realized-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-WHAT UNI ASKED-
---
---
---
___

___

___

-YAY-
---
-den?-
---
-not coming back?-
---
Kanna: "You're smiling~!" :b:

Star: Well, just know the option's there." :p
___

-She smiled contently-

(Thank you, Weiss...)
Zelda: "I'll keep it in mind."
---
Weiss: "Awwww~" -pat pat-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, so I said I'd do these rewrites, soooo.... On to it.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #167
Kiara Sessyoin

S167_Stage4.png

Class: Alter Ego
Height/Weight: 166cm/53kg?
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Modern Era, Japan
Debut: Fate/EXTRA CCC
Likes: Humans, sweet rice balls coated with sweet red beans, nursery tales
Dislikes: Pessimistic, foul-mouthed and narrow-minded sorts, men whose every action is thorny, prickly, and truculent
Line: “Alter Ego, Kiara Sessyoin. I have come to answer the voices calling for salvation. But...hehe... I wonder about the sort of person who would summon a woman like me. I am the Devilish Bodhisattva who savors all living creatures, sentient or not. You have no choice now but to stay with me until the very end.”
Comment: "Pardon my excessive tallness. I just hope you don't accidentally put me alongside the child author that writes children's stories."

Heaven's Hole. A talented psychologist who suffered from a terrible illness when young, in other timelines this led her to become the leader of a cult that perpetuated suffering, searching salvation through carnal pleasure. But this one was cured and free to live her life, to such successful degrees many claimed her a savior, while others highly spited her from envy, leading her to work in an oil rig that was eventually invaded and overrun by the Demon God Zepar.

Interested in Kiara, he imprisoned her, driving her to insanity with the intention of making her a host, showing her the inhumane and lustful misdeeds of her other selves through the multiverse, reaching a breaking point that turned into an Evil of Humanity that stopped resembling her real self, overridden to not be any different from them, to the point she concocted a plan that would cause an endless cycle of death and suffering of all living beings on Earth for her own amusement.

This is the human aspect of that psychologist that became a Beast. One who is always at the brink to return to be a Beast of Desires, a savior and dark messiah. One aware she could reach insanity again, and one whose wish is not to do that.

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: A+
Agility: B+
Mana: EX
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

id_es
Goddess Metamorphosis: Rank EX. An evolved version of Shapeshifting of the highest form where one undergoes metamorphosis into a goddess.
Nega-Saver: Rank A. The result of a Beast that decided to save only a world of its own, despite having the potential to be a Saver. Completely negates all skills of the Saver and Ruler classes.

Personal Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank D. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Independent Manifestation: Rank E. The ability to sustain oneself existence.
Logos Eater: Rank C. The special trait of the Pleasure Deva. Provides a damage buff against any sentient being that possesses intelligence, regardless of scale or structure.
Clairvoyance (Beast): Rank D+++. A vision that allows the use to see through and reveal the desires and true nature of the humans, revealing the animalistic and true nature of the other part.
Thesis of the Still Heart: Rank A. A medical software program that separates the target's body, mind, and soul, in reality leaving the soul defenseless for the user to absorb it.
Human Order Ascension Ritual: Rank A: By absorbing and raising Demon God Pillars inside one’s body, one has gained supernatural powers that can control Demon God Pillars.

Noble Phantasm
Amitābha Amidala - Heaven's Hole: Pleasure Paradise - Garbhadhatu Mandala: Rank EX, Anti-Unit type.
A subtype of the Third Magic. It has the ability to draw in matter with incredibly powerful gravity on the level of a black hole, but it's said to be nothing but a hole for waste, such as the unfavorable aspects people retain even as they do good deeds. The "Hole of the Heavens" embraces all the negative information associated with humanity's egocentricity, or all the world's greed, and continues to grow. As long as intellectual activity persists, it will continue to grow. It will continue to contain the ugly desires that should not be present in humans.

Attribute: Beast

Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Harleen's Servant. Has trouble holding back on her desires and, were it not for her Master's support, would've succumbed to them long ago, becoming a Beast in the process. This however, hasn’t faded entirely. An alternate version of herself once was Andersen's former Master. Neither have fond memories of this.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #168
Freely Joyous, Third Outer Thought Pleasure of Heaven (Beast III/Rapture)

S168_SaintGraph.png

Class: Beast
Height/Weight: 166cm/53kg?
Origin: Modern Era, Japan
Dislikes: Everything else
Line: "I am the only real person in this world. The rest of 'humanity' is no more than a pack of wild beasts. That's how I was raised. That's the world I lived in. It was so rare for anyone to think of me as evil. And those who did... Well, they were shunned by society, regarded as wicked sinners, just like that pathetic, lost Archer. Those who tried to bring wicked people like me to justice were reviled as not serving society's best interests. Can you truly call such beasts human? If you could, such nameless heroes would go unrewarded for their efforts. No, I am the only human. So long as that is true, all is well. If it were not, this world would be beyond saving. "
Comment: Love is a good thing. And greed is a good thing. But when love becomes greed for pleasure, it ceases to be good.

The Demonic Bodhisattva. A being of pure narcissism who values only pleasure. A calamity that destroys both humans and animals, that uses, consumes, and absorbs all life for its own selfish desires. Any who learn of this woman can at first see only her saintlike benevolence, and join the faith as she utterly enthralls them, until they self-destruct, wishing for her love. The result of the Demon God Zepar attempting to use an innocent Kiara Sessyoin to his benefit, backfiring as she spiraled out of his control into a cosmic manifestation of lust.

She is a being of pure evil, and yet insists with absolute conviction that her actions are in fact good. While she would never lie to herself, she preys on all around her with honeyed, poisonous lies, and consumes everything in her path. Her surety and doubtless ego have brought her to true enlightenment, at least from the perspective of a layman. If one were to think of her as a saint, that could be the only reason why.

Her wish was to merge with the core of the Earth to become one with it and absorb all life, allowing all of those that she doesn’t sees as human to be part of an endless cycle of desire.

Parameters
Strength: C
Endurance: EX
Agility: B
Luck: A

Class Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank A. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Independent Manifestation: Rank C. The ability to sustain oneself's existence.
Self-Modification: Rank EX. The ability to modify one’s body.

Personal Skills
Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation: Rank EX. An electronic formula separating body, spirit and soul to listen to their troubles and purify them.
Karma Phage: Rank EX. The fate of the Beast who tried to bring salvation only to her own world, while possessing the qualifications to be a messiah. Kiara's five senses, removed and bestowed upon others as skills when she turned her body into SE.RA.PH.
Logos Eater: Rank EX. The special trait of the Pleasure Deva. Provides a damage buff against any sentient being that possesses intelligence, regardless of scale or structure.
Nega-Saver: Rank A. The result of a Beast that decided to save only a world of its own, despite having the potential to be a Saver. Completely negates all skills of the Saver and Ruler class.
Thesis of the Still Heart: Rank EX. A medical software program that separates the target's body, mind, and soul, in reality leaving the soul defenseless for the user to absorb it.

Noble Phantasm
Sukhāvatī - Heaven's Hole: Third Pleasure Heaven of Deeply Grateful Existence: Rank EX, Anti-Humanity type.
The Noble Phantasm of Beast III/R which breeds infinite demon pillars within her. Her body is no longer a single universe; it has become a paradise. Anyone drawn into it loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted. No matter how strong their body, or how much armor they have, this is meaningless inside her body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated. Beast III/R is a "hole" in reality itself, but just at the edge of annihilation, those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased. One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.

Traits: Demonic Beast Servant, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid

Notes: Out of all the Seven Evils of Humanity, she represents the "lust" half of "desire". Kiara is technically capable of turning back into Beast III/R at any given moment, but has no reason to, and her goal is to never let it happen. Yet the Beast remains inside her subconscious, always creeping to remind her of what she considers her “true nature”.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #239
Kama (Sakura Matou)

S239_Stage4.png

Class: Assassin
Gender: Originally male, currently biologically and identified as female, but doesn’t minds being referred as male
Height/Weight: 156cm/46kg
Origin: Hindu Mythology, India (Kama), Modern Era, Japan (Sakura)
Debut: Fate/Grand Order (Kama), Fate/stay night (Sakura)
Likes: Kleshas, corruption, good-for-nothing, moments when someone becomes unhappy
Dislikes: People with three eyes (especially Shiva), people who inspire hope (especially Parvati)
Line: -Sigh- “I had no intention of dropping by, but well…things happened… My name is Kama. I am the God of Love. But it’d probably for the best for you to not consult me on matters of love.”
Comment: The listed height and weight are from her base form. Depending on her mood (or her preference towards the target), her age and other stats may change somewhat.

God of Love. The love deity appearing in Hinduism, also called Kamadeva. Originally a male god who didn’t have much relevancy in events of his pantheon, the most well-known anecdote of him was how the goddess Parvati convinced him to distract her husband Shiva by shooting an arrow close to him. In response, he incinerated Kama with his Third Eye, spreading his ashes through the universe as further punishment, it being said they’re the source of love through the multiverse.

As for what that concerns to Kama, the experience left him with immeasurable trauma, leaving him with a contradictory idealism; a god of love that no longer believed in love, despite loving everything. This cynicism is what led him to take possession of the negative aspects of Sakura Matou, and partook in a plan that would eliminate all of magic with the intention to get rid of her killers. That is, until a certain Goddess of Light has reminded Kama what it meant to be loved...

Kama formerly wished for the extermination of Parvati and Shiva, the ones responsible for her horrible death and mental scars. Nowadays... Kama's wish is to remain at the side of Palutena... not that she would ever say it out loud or anything.

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: B+
Agility: B
Mana: A+
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skill
Presence Concealment: Rank -. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Magic Resistance: Rank A. Protection from magic effects.
Riding: Rank A. The ability to master any mount.
Blessing of the Lust Goddess: Rank B. A lust goddess’s bless towards herself, absorbing lifeforce of others for self-healing, akin to a succubus.
Ananga Ranga: Rank EX. The manifestation of Kama incarnation as “The Incorporeal”, representing when her ashes being spread through the universe. It allows herself to exist with multiple bodies.
Mara-Papiyas: Rank EX. A skill that temporarily Kama's nature as the incarnation of worldly desires; the Demon King Mara, the incarnation of worldly desires.
God of Love's Essence: Rank B. A skill that comprises Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body and repels mental interference. It also gives the special property of being able to change at will to an appropriate form to love.

Noble Phantasms
Kama Sammohana: Love Wanes, For Affection is Absent: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
The original Noble Phantasm of the god of love Kama. The arrow of flowers held by Kama, called Sammohana. It has the effect of evoking feelings of love in those it pierces. Due to her trauma, she’s not too keen on using her Noble Phantasm for the sake of others in general. On the contrary, getting in the way of people who squeal and giggle about love and affection would be extremely entertaining.
Saṃsāra Kama: Passion Burns, For Love Exists: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
The other form of the arrow of flowers, Sammohana. In a state where her nature as "Ananga" and "The Seducer" strongly manifests, the body she lost itself will be interpreted as the arrow of love. A depraved love that is akin to the endless cycle of reincarnation. There exist countless episodes of reincarnation and rebirth for her, so she possesses the title of Master of the cycle of Reincarnation.

Attribute: Sky

Traits: Child (youngest body only), Hominidae Pseudo-Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: One of Palutena's current Servants, having fallen in love with the latter. While initially summoned as a Beast merged with the Demon King Mara, King Hassan has slain those Beast attributes from her, leaving her in her base Assassin form. The forms she takes are a child, representing an innocent love, a young adult, representing a romanticized love, and a mature woman, representing depraved love.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #240
Kama/Mara (Sakura Matou) (Beast III/Lapse)

S240_SaintGraph.png

Class: Beast
Gender: Originally male, currently biologically and identified as female, but doesn’t minds being referred as male
Height/Weight: 156cm/46kg
Origin: Hindu Mythology, India (Kama and Mara), Modern Era, Japan (Sakura)
Debut: Fate/Grand Order (Kama and Mara), Fate/stay night (Sakura)
Likes: Getting in the way of others, carnal desire, depravity, hopeless people
Dislikes: People with three eyes (especially Shiva), people who inspire hope (especially Parvati)
Line: "No matter how much you kill. No matter how many lies you tell. No matter how much wine you drink. No matter how many things you steal. No matter how much sex you have. No matter— how useless of a human you become. I will love you. I will love you even if you plummet to the depths of hell. That is the proof of my love. My love, which forgives everything—"
Comment: The typical ratio of Kama and Mara is 6:4, but when the proportion heavily leans towards Mara, the Saint Graph awakens as a Beast.

Demon Lord of Lust. The aspect of Kama who appeared in Buddhism, the Demon King of Desires Mara, who attempted to bring ruin to Buddha by wanting to make him fall to temptation. Kama/Mara may act and talk oppressive, sadistic, and condescending, but no matter who she is, she is still able to "love" as well as being able to twist others into wild sensual madness. Yet this love is not offered for its object's benefit. Kama/Mara's Bestial nature comes not from corrupting others by drowning them in love, but by using love itself to corrupt them.

When incinerated by Shiva, Kama gained a physical body of the universe, but that also meant that her counterpart, the Demon King Mara, also gained the power of a boundless realm. A manifestation of calamity, a being of the universe itself with love and desire, which meant she was more than qualified to become a Beast capable of destroying humanity.

Her wish is simple; the extermination of Parvati and Shiva, the ones responsible for her horrible death and mental scars, whatever cost there is to that, is of no matter to her.

Parameters
Strength: C
Endurance: EX
Agility: A
Luck: B

Class Skills
Authority of the Beast: Rank A. A skill that deals more damage to anything coming from Humanity or Gods.
Self-Modification: Rank -. The ability to modify one’s body. Nullified by Divine Core of the God of Love.

Personal Skills
Embrace of Dreams: Rank A. Summons "doubles” that are unevenly distributed inside the universe by "Constitution That Accepts Every Desire", with abilities just as akin as the original.
Pathos Scepter: Rank A. The special trait of the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Hajun. The power of the Beast's Crown of Light.
God of Love's Essence: Rank A. A skill that comprises Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body and repels mental interference, It also gives the special property of being able to change at will to an appropriate form to love.
Nega-Desire: Rank A. The absolute and ultimate skill of adoration possessed by the beast that is the incarnation of worldly desires. An existence that gives love, she is completely immune to "charm".
Constitution That Accepts Every Desire: Rank EX. An authority that makes sure that each and every (worldly) desire inhabiting this universe is cuddled close together, pampered, and corrupted.
Affection of the Heavenly Demon: Rank A. The one who defeats Beast III/L or one of her doubles will have all of the debuffs that have been applied to them up to this point cleared. A skill that embodies Beast III/L's special trait of "loving even her killer".

Noble Phantasms
Saṃsāra Kama/Mara Avaruddha: Realm of Love, Burning Universe: Rank EX, Anti-World type.
The word saṃsāra means "cycle" in Sanskrit, and it's derived from Kama's other name, Samsaraguru. Avaruddha in Sanskrit means "obstruction," and it points to Mara's many attempts to interfere with Buddha. The ultimate corruptive Noble Phantasm that represents both Kama and Mara, who possess demonic natures on a cataclysmic level. When one experiences this Noble Phantasm inside Kama's universe, they will undoubtedly behold a true hell—or perhaps paradise—of Kama sending herself (or copies of herself) to all without discrimination, and burning up the universe with her one-sided love to exhaust her targets.

Traits: Demonic Beast Servant, Hominidae Pseudo-Servant, Humanoid, Divine, King, Threat to Humanity

Notes: As an Evil of Humanity, she represesents the "depravity" half of "desire". Toffee’s Servant, who she contracted with to eliminate all magic, as even if it means her end, it will also mean the erasure of Shiva and Parvati. Kama is technically capable of turning back into Beast III/L at any given moment, but has no reason to.
True...

Pit: "...No?"
---
Palu: -embracing Kama because the mention of being rid of must've made her feel extremely sad- "Don't you get it, Luvia? She was bitter and evil because she was deceived, humiliated and no one really cared about her. By trying to kick her out, you'd only be repeating history, leaving her alone, feeling betrayed, building up hatred and potentially even becoming a Beast again.

By keeping her here, she gets a nice, warm home with a family that cares about her. For the first time in millenia, she felt joy, and she felt like she had a reason to live other than revenge. This is our opportunity to turn an Evil of Humanity into something less... evil."
---
-she has more?-
---
Kamui: -glomps- "JEANNE!" :b:
---
Byleth: "You have?"
That's the thing.

Elizabeth: "............................................................................"
---
Martha/Jeanne/Luvia: "........" -confused at what to do-

Caren: -Sips cocoa- "Doesn't matters to me either way"
---
-More cards?-
---
Jeanne: "Ow! Her" :)
---
Guifei: "Plenty, frankly"
Star: "We can't keep worrying about that..."
___

Perfect. They won't be leaving this base now...
___

...Do you me to try speaking with her?
___

-To the kitchen staff!-
___

Susie: "Oh thank God, we finally get to get out of here!"
Lily: "It's impossible to not ponder for me..."
---
Slipstream: "So is that all for now?"
---
Aya: "...Weeeeell..."
---
-Good then-
---
Charlotte: If I can...
___

___

___

-YAY-
---
-den?-
---
-not coming back?-
---
-Who is with Nanoha-
---
-Well, more about piano- P
---
Cleopatra: "There he goes" :p
---
-She smiles widely-

Brynhildr: "I-I am..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, so I said I'd do these rewrites, soooo.... On to it.

Lily: "It's impossible to not ponder for me..."
---
Slipstream: "So is that all for now?"
---
Aya: "...Weeeeell..."
---
-Good then-
---
Charlotte: If I can...
Welp, that's a lot of entries done lol

Star: "..." -Sighs- "Same for me, honestly...The battles I've had to fight, the home I made on Earth that I had to leave, the fear that all magic would get destroyed, actually losing Glossaryck...the fear that I'd lose my closest friends like you, too..."

"...It's all been a lot for me to handle..."
___

Wait for it, we may still have a chance to eliminate Drakkon. Just keep your distance and remain hidden...
___

...What is the matter?
___

-Do they see any of Chaldea's chefs helping out?-
___

-She has to try...-

-YAY-
---
-den?-
---
-not coming back?-
---
-Who is with Nanoha-
---
---
---
-She smiles widely-

-The two would see the group that was with Spamton approaching-
___

Peridot:: "So, is the piano your biggest hobby at this point?"
___

-He really left unceremoniously for once this time...-
___

(You have made new friends!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It might not be on the same level as Link's cooking or the kitchen staff's, but it's still made by chefs who cook for royalty, so it's pretty good-
___

Lapis: "Oh, hey. Did you two enjoy the springs?"

(It was totally relaxing!)
-Zelda's still a bit of a growing cook herself, if Age of Calamity's second DLC is anything to go by-

-it's not a spoiler (although what's required to see it is one), so I think it's safe to say here :V-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely!"

That's the thing.

Elizabeth: "............................................................................"
---
Martha/Jeanne/Luvia: "........" -confused at what to do-

Caren: -Sips cocoa- "Doesn't matters to me either way"
---
-More cards?-
---
Jeanne: "Ow! Her" :)
---
Guifei: "Plenty, frankly"
I'd say Summer Kiara is a strange enough case to be her own character, like how you used both Ishtars to have Rin and Ishtar around.

Pit: "...What?"
---
-the Rulers can't deny that Palu is right about how leaving Kama alone is a decision that could blow up in their faces? epseically since Independant Manifestation allows her to live on without a Master?-

Palu: "She's safer here, she'll be happier here and more importantly, if things go wrong, we could handle the issue immediately. Like it or not, keeping her here is our best option."
---
-YES-
---
Kamui: "S-Sorry..."
---
Byleth: "I'm interested..."

-Who is with Nanoha-
---
---
---
-She smiles widely-

___

___

___

Byleth: A mere child...
---
Deadpool: "Unless she polished up her coding skills or kept up with her poetry, I guess."
---
Pandora: "Huh... expected him to come back and spook us."
---
Kanna: -giggling cutely-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The sheer NSFW-ness of Kama's pic made me opt for a different one. I hope you don't mind, Digi.

Also, goddammit, Child trait to add lmao

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The sheer NSFW-ness of Kama's pic made me opt for a different one. I hope you don't mind, Digi.

Also, goddammit, Child trait to add lmao
-Checks-

Well, it's official art and I like it, so it's fine. Just one problem, I don't know how but everything below Charlotte's entry has been placed inside of it.

Screenshot_2021-11-17-09-38-13-047_com.android.chrome.jpg

.......And as a personal whim..maybe this for Kiara?

CE1063.png

I'd say Summer Kiara is a strange enough case to be her own character, like how you used both Ishtars to have Rin and Ishtar around.

Pit: "...What?"
---
-the Rulers can't deny that Palu is right about how leaving Kama alone is a decision that could blow up in their faces? epseically since Independant Manifestation allows her to live on without a Master?-

Palu: "She's safer here, she'll be happier here and more importantly, if things go wrong, we could handle the issue immediately. Like it or not, keeping her here is our best option."
---
-YES-
---
Kamui: "S-Sorry..."
---
Byleth: "I'm interested..."
I mean, not really wrong, but I kinda wanna have circumstances similar to canon with her, just dunno how...

Elizabeth: "...A couple~?"
---
-Unless she was killed, which... Palutena clearly won't allow-

Caren: "For what is worth, having another love deity as a senpai sounds like a good idea for myself"

Kama: "Eh?"

-Aaand Caren has also brought a good point herself with that, leaving the Saints and Pseudo-Servant to stare at each other in thought-
---
-Well, what does Ingrid have the dragon do?-
---
Jeanne: "It's okay, I'm happy to see you again" :)
---
Guifei: "Being an emperor's concubine has its perks~"

Arcueid: "Was that why you were chubby?"

Guifei: "I was not chubby!"
___

___

___

---
Deadpool: "Unless she polished up her coding skills or kept up with her poetry, I guess."
---
---
Nanoha: "-and that's how Vita-chan and I bonded"

Illya: "Incredible!" -then them- "Huh?"
---
Monika: "I still like to read, make poems and as Wade Wilson said, I did take some more lessons in coding"
---
Cleopatra: "It just means he learned his place" :p

Angra: "Huh, who knew" :p
---
Brynhildr: "Friends...."
Welp, that's a lot of entries done lol

Star: "..." -Sighs- "Same for me, honestly...The battles I've had to fight, the home I made on Earth that I had to leave, the fear that all magic would get destroyed, actually losing Glossaryck...the fear that I'd lose my closest friends like you, too..."

"...It's all been a lot for me to handle..."
___

Wait for it, we may still have a chance to eliminate Drakkon. Just keep your distance and remain hidden...
___

...What is the matter?
___

-Do they see any of Chaldea's chefs helping out?-
___

-She has to try...-
Yep, had to rewrite a lot for Kiara with stuff I want to work with. :p

Lily: "...Star..I'm scared...I'm scared of losing everything one day" Again.
---
-Nightbird understands while Knock Out tries to check his drone/weapon-
---
Aya: "Nothing, just thinking when"
---
-They see the newly returned Tamamo Cat for sure-
---
Charlotte: "Name is Charlotte, by the way"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, had to rewrite a lot for Kiara with stuff I want to work with. :p

Lily: "...Star..I'm scared...I'm scared of losing everything one day" Again.
---
-Nightbird understands while Knock Out tries to check his drone/weapon-
---
Aya: "Nothing, just thinking when"
---
-They see the newly returned Tamamo Cat for sure-
---
Charlotte: "Name is Charlotte, by the way"
I was gonna say it might be a good idea to use some more SFW art for some of them, looks like that's taken care of.

Star: -Hugs again- "You're not gonna lose everything, I promise..."
___

-Starscream has to escape immediately...-
___

Fair enough, it has been a while since she has seen me...

...Well, it's literally been a while since anyone has seen me, but you get the point.

___

(Ah, that's right, a few of the Servants who were killed by Isis were resummoned...)

-Seems one good thing came out of the fritz in the end-
___

Susie: "Sweet, now I don't have to just call you "the other human" besides Kris anymore."

-Said as a lgiht-hearted joke-

-Zelda's still a bit of a growing cook herself, if Age of Calamity's second DLC is anything to go by-

-it's not a spoiler (although what's required to see it is one), so I think it's safe to say here :V-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely!"
-I'm hoping to get the DLC after Christmas lol-

-So Zelda would especially appreciate the meal?-
___

Lapis: "Glad to hear it! I figured you'd enjoy this place, it's a lot like the hot springs back at the fortress."

-Only difference is that these springs are natural-

---
---
---
Nanoha: "-and that's how Vita-chan and I bonded"

Illya: "Incredible!" -then them- "Huh?"
---
Monika: "I still like to read, make poems and as Wade Wilson said, I did take some more lessons in coding"
---
Cleopatra: "It just means he learned his place" :p

Angra: "Huh, who knew" :p
---
Brynhildr: "Friends...."
Penny: "Salutations, Iilya and Nanoha! We apologize for interrupting you conversation, but-"

HEY EVERY !! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!

Penny: "...We have a situation concerning another dimension..."
___

Peridot: "How are your coding lessons going?"
___

-He doesn't even curse the ship, send zombies or other Halloween monsters to attack them, or place explosive pumpkins anywhere or anything-

-His pride was wounded so badly that he just decided to...give up-

___

-Friends entirely unaffected by her curse...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was gonna say it might be a good idea to use some more SFW art for some of them, looks like that's taken care of.

Star: -Hugs again- "You're not gonna lose everything, I promise..."
___

-Starscream has to escape immediately...-
___

Fair enough, it has been a while since she has seen me...

...Well, it's literally been a while since anyone has seen me, but you get the point.

___

(Ah, that's right, a few of the Servants who were killed by Isis were resummoned...)

-Seems one good thing came out of the fritz in the end-
___

Susie: "Sweet, now I don't have to just call you "the other human" besides Kris anymore."

-Said as a lgiht-hearted joke-
Yeah, at least the base forms be okay with that.

Lily: "...I thank you so much..."
---
(Scrap! But how do I get out without being seen?!)
---
Aya: "Obviously not today... And likely not tomorrow"
---
Tamamo Cat: "Ah, it's some fellow kitties, nya~"

Atalanta:"....Well, we are felines"
---
Charlotte: "Though please, keep me a secret, you know, can't let them find out I'm against them and all"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, at least the base forms be okay with that.

Lily: "...I thank you so much..."
---
(Scrap! But how do I get out without being seen?!)
---
Aya: "Obviously not today... And likely not tomorrow"
---
Tamamo Cat: "Ah, it's some fellow kitties, nya~"

Atalanta:"....Well, we are felines"
---
Charlotte: "Though please, keep me a secret, you know, can't let them find out I'm against them and all"
Otherwise I would've suggested using SFW fanart. :p

Star: "You're one of my best friends, there's no way I'm going to let you be so sad and worried all the time." :)
___

-He needs a distraction!-
___

If she isn't ready to speak, I understand... I have no idea whether she's been distressed or calm lately.

-Or does Aya's reasoning have more to do with the ongoing storm there?-
___

(So you're... technically not wrong...)
___

Susie: "Heh, like I'm gonna screw up the first chance we've had to get out of here in like a month. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

Last edited:
Top Bottom