• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

D

Deleted member

-The Chaos Kin recognized him and did a evade before attempting to snatch her soul once again like years ago-

-But Yukari shoot it with a beam that made it fall midair-

Yukari: "You're not getting her again"

-The two present Princesses feel like they should kill that thing in fury-

-mechanical footsteps-

....this was the source of all of this....?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "So all this time, this thing was leeching off of her and we just... listened to it?"

Palu: "Correct."

Camilla: :mad:
Yukari: "And it seems yet to give up on doing that"

-The Chaos Kin sees all the different Sakuras again, and it tries to go to one with the intention take the soul of at least one of them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-REFLECT FROM THE GODDESS-

Hinoka: "What can we even do here?!"
Yukari: -To Hinoka- "You have a bow" -To Camilla- "You can use a magic egg and glass. Guess"

-Yukari launches some beams to the temporarily stunned creature, who after a while flies and shoots more energy balls at the others around-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Do you know any place it won't be able to escape from...?"
Yukari: "I think I know of a place"

-Camilla and Hinoka used the time the yokai was talking to the goddess to take their frustrations on the creature-

-Which meant axe and spear brutality-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "And we should probably get rid of Dark Sakura too..."
Dark Sakura: "Take me as your bait..."

Yukari: "Hm? You are offering yourself?"

Dark Sakura: "I don't want any more of this...My sole existence causes only suffering...Please, I want to meet my end in doing something that is good for once..."

D

Deleted member

Dark Sakura: "Take me as your bait..."

Yukari: "Hm? You are offering yourself?"

Dark Sakura: "I don't want any more of this...My sole existence causes only suffering...Please, I want to meet my end in doing something that is good for once..."
-pleading her no-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-happy-
Geng....

-the other Saks pat too?-

G-geng?!
-Dark Sakura did-
Palu: "I see..."

Camilla: :urg:

-then Dark's reply-
-pleading her no-
Dark Sakura: "I'm sorry but...It's the only way to keep that thing away. I don't deserve any of your forgiveness. Not after what I did to anyone, not after I revived others just to die...Not after what I did to Takumi and Leo by making them my sexual partners while they were out of their minds...I'm a horrible being, and in this horrible way I should be gone"

Sakura: I can't believe this side of me is doing this...But if there's no other way "...I'll take care of him! I'll take care of Gengar! I promise he'll be in good hands..."

D

Deleted member

-Dark Sakura did-

Dark Sakura: "I'm sorry but...It's the only way to keep that thing away. I don't deserve any of your forgiveness. Not after what I did to anyone, not after I revived others just to die...Not after what I did to Takumi and Leo by making them my sexual partners while they were out of their minds...I'm a horrible being, and in this horrible way I should be gone"

Sakura: I can't believe this side of me is doing this...But if there's no other way "...I'll take care of him! I'll take care of Gengar! I promise he'll be in good hands..."
G-Geng....
-he crying....-
-and hugs Dark Sakura....-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
G-Geng....
-he crying....-
-and hugs Dark Sakura....-
Dark Sakura: "Oh, Gengar..." -Returns it- "Our time was short, but thank you...For making me see what I was doing..." -She returns to him the stone- "Promise me, you will be happy with her..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-how nice of her!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: -sad for her-
Dark Sakura: "...Onee-chan, Nee-sama...I don't deserve to call you for those titles. But...At least, I hope you can take advantage of the new life I gave you, so you can reunite with Kamui-san..."

Grail: "...No...It's my fault you were brought to begin with, I am the one that doesn't deserves their presence"

Dark Sakura: "Oh, Sakura...Don't worry, they don't have to forgive you for what is not your fault"

Sakura: "I swear, we'll stop that woman, to make sure this doesn't happens ever again..."

D

Deleted member

Dark Sakura: "Oh, Gengar..." -Returns it- "Our time was short, but thank you...For making me see what I was doing..." -She returns to him the stone- "Promise me, you will be happy with her..."
-she could feel something change....-

-the curse that the Nightmarionne has given her had been replaced.....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dark Sakura: "...Onee-chan, Nee-sama...I don't deserve to call you for those titles. But...At least, I hope you can take advantage of the new life I gave you, so you can reunite with Kamui-san..."

Grail: "...No...It's my fault you were brought to begin with, I am the one that doesn't deserves their presence"

Dark Sakura: "Oh, Sakura...Don't worry, they don't have to forgive you for what is not your fault"

Sakura: "I swear, we'll stop that woman, to make sure this doesn't happens ever again..."
Palutena: "This reminds me of how there were so many clones of people before Isis attacked..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "This reminds me of how there were so many clones of people before Isis attacked..."
Yukari: "Yes, but no time for it" -Opens a gap- "I opened this to a barrened pocket dimension, one that shall never open again"

Dark Sakura: "Fine by me"
-now she's cursed to whenever she's asleep (or dead) to have to play games with Gengar (not the real one, of course) until she wakes up. :V-
Dark Sakura: This...Feels much better.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Yes, but no time for it" -Opens a gap- "I opened this to a barrened pocket dimension, one that shall never open again"

Dark Sakura: "Fine by me"
Palu: "Lead the Chaos Kin towards it."
---
-meanwhile, Isis sent Julian to kill Shirou-

-this time, no playing around; he's right in front of the Emiya now-

Last edited:
Top Bottom