• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Did she seriously just blow herself up?
___

"Whatever was left of this house at this point was no more, as Phantoon outright smashed it with it's two arms."

"Had to focus on keeping people free from debris as a result."
___

Ludo: This is disgusting! Look at all these dead people...

Moon: That's not the most appropriate thing to say right now, Ludo...

"Mash was part of the original group with Shirou, Kamui, their families and Team Resonance, after all...She may not have been close to Kamui, but she's known her more than long enough for this to come off as shocking..."
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Ruby: -helping get people away using her Semblance-
---
Link: "I haven't seen messes like that since the Calamity destroyed Hyrule..."
-After the OP, it's seen she's once again testing them under orders, and ws told the new type of magic jewels were meant to be stable... Which isn't the case at all-

Osakabehime: "So she's a lab rat now..."
--------------
-Arthur is almost done, though had to be taken by Ruby-
--------------
-Some corpses weren't even recognisable-

-They can't know the exact number with how disfigured and guttered plenty of the remains are-
(Oh, Boudica, you didn't have to make this for me!)

(It's all yours, little brother!)
___

"Will Semiranis invite the Ponyta along?"

"And he has, but not nearly as much as those two or his mother."

___

"He tries to provide evidence of a lake monster he was ranting about by showing a severally damaged, seemingly bitten boat In half."

"His desperate pleas for his son and the others to believe him receive no sympathy and only gets him laughed at by the town sheriff and deputy, plus tons of tourists. His son just hung and shook his head in shame."
___

"THIS ISN'T GOOD!"
Boudica: "I still think you did much enough to deserve this"
---
-Well of course she will bring him along-
---
Gareth: "He's not right in the head, but needs help..."
---
(I'M IN A DRONE?!)

-
The little robot was doing transport under Knock Out's orders when Starscream was aiming for the Triple Changer, and got in the way-
Kamui: "ARGH!"
---
Kanna: That wasn't you...?
-Of course, that homunculus is here-
---
Nanoha: That was me and I got too exhausted I was brought to the infirmary to rest.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "I still think you did much enough to deserve this"
---
-Well of course she will bring him along-
---
Gareth: "He's not right in the head, but needs help..."
---
(I'M IN A DRONE?!)

-
The little robot was doing transport under Knock Out's orders when Starscream was aiming for the Triple Changer, and got in the way-
"His tail wags as he looks quite eager to try the curry."
___

"So Fireball follows her!"
___

He looks sad...

"The twins want to investigate this mysterious lake monster and prove it's existence for the sake of a more exciting day and an extremely high cash prize for the lake photo contest."

"With the handyman steering a bigger boat, they quickly choose this adventure and money over spending time with their great uncle and his old boat."
___

"Yes, yes you are!"

Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Ruby: -helping get people away using her Semblance-
---
Link: "I haven't seen messes like that since the Calamity destroyed Hyrule..."
-After the OP, it's seen she's once again testing them under orders, and ws told the new type of magic jewels were meant to be stable... Which isn't the case at all-

--------------
--------------

-They can't know the exact number with how disfigured and guttered plenty of the remains are-
Peridot: Karma for treating all of her subordinates like dirt!
___

"Phantoon is still receiving damage on the eye, fireballs from it's phantom eye swarming Arthur and Ruby exclusively, now."

"All the while it still limits the playing field further by spawning more dark portals across the ground with no particular pattern."
___

Moon: They weren't on our side, but many of them were assigned this role against their will. We should take the time to bury them once all of the threats have been...dealt with.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(But just know I'm only agreeing to stay near the rooms because you agreed to get some rest, too, Weiss.)

"The Huntsmen were part of that huge group mission to Mewni, after all, and that lasted a lot longer than the most recent attack on the base."
Weiss: -can't help but smile at that-

-Of course, that homunculus is here-
---
Nanoha: That was me and I got too exhausted I was brought to the infirmary to rest.
-she tries to stab him with Dragon Fang-
---
Kanna: Awwww...

--------------
--------------

___

"Phantoon is still receiving damage on the eye, fireballs from it's phantom eye swarming Arthur and Ruby exclusively, now."

"All the while it still limits the playing field further by spawning more dark portals across the ground with no particular pattern."
___

Moon: They weren't on our side, but many of them were assigned this role against their will. We should take the time to bury them once all of the threats have been...dealt with.
Zelda: "She deserves it."
---
Yang: "Hey sis, I think he likes you!" :p

Ruby: "Not the time for jokes!" :glare:
---
Byleth: "That could take a while to do..." -accidentally steps on one of the bodies- "....Ugh... and people call me a demon..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"His tail wags as he looks quite eager to try the curry."
___

"So Fireball follows her!"
___

He looks sad...

"The twins want to investigate this mysterious lake monster and prove it's existence for the sake of a more exciting day and an extremely high cash prize for the lake photo contest."

"With the handyman steering a bigger boat, they quickly choose this adventure and money over spending time with their great uncle and his old boat."
___

"Yes, yes you are!"
-It's still warm-
---
-Right to where the others are-
---
-On one hand the kids wanna see the monster, but... They also feel bad for the elderly men-
---
-He wants to kick something in frustration!-
___

___

---

---
Byleth: "That could take a while to do..." -accidentally steps on one of the bodies- "....Ugh... and people call me a demon..."
Osakabehime: "Yeah, kinda"

-Tanya calls at communications that they should stop this, but the inventor of the jewel, the same person who seemed interested in her power from last episode, intervenes and says she should keep going flying-

adelheid-von-schugel-116561.jpg

-The anime presents him as Adelheid von Schugel-

-For obvious reasons Tanya wants to stop testing the jewel as it could explode again at any time and calls it deffective, to which Schugel says "It's my masterpiece, retract your statement!", but Tanya doesn't and cuts the overload of mana supply from the jewel, stabilizing herself midflight to her relief...-

-Then the jewel explodes anyway-

-A dirt-covered Tanya in the ground is stomping off, to which Schugel intervenes saying he wants her report, but she tries to ignore the mad scientist. Tries- :V
----
-Ereshkigal spins her spear at Phantoon trying to attack, while the seals in Arthur's Excalibur shine-
----
Mash: "...L-Let's just go and make sure this was the only slaughter she'd be able to do..."
---
-He barely managed t avoid most of it, but some of his arm got cut through-
---
Nanoha: Fate-chan and Hayate-chan are with me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY Volume 8

That was a Wham Line inear the end if ever there was one

-It's still warm-
---
---
-On one hand the kids wanna see the monster, but... They also feel bad for the elderly men-
---
"So he gives it a taste."
___

"They see Ponyta."
___

"They do...but then the scene switches to the boy explaining that he brought tons of disposal cameras and why they have so many backups."

"They manage to lose and break five of these cameras during his explanation :V"

___

"But he can't even kick to begin with, now..."

(I trust you're gonna be okay.) "Smiled back"

"She about to go outside"

---

---

---
-It's still warm-
---
---
---

Osakabehime: "Yeah, kinda"

-Tanya calls at communications that they should stop this, but the inventor of the jewel, the same person who seemed interested in her power from last episode, intervenes and says she should keep going flying-

View attachment 292472

-The anime presents him as Adelheid von Schugel-

-For obvious reasons Tanya wants to stop testing the jewel as it could explode again at any time and calls it deffective, to which Schugel says "It's my masterpiece, retract your statement!", but Tanya doesn't and cuts the overload of mana supply from the jewel, stabilizing herself midflight to her relief...-

-A dirt-covered Tanya in the ground is stomping off, to which Schugel intervenes saying he wants her report, but she tries to ignore the mad scientist. Tries- :V
----
-Ereshkigal spins her spear at Phantoon trying to attack, while the seals in Arthur's Excalibur shine-
----
Mash: "...L-Let's just go and make sure this was the only slaughter she'd be able to do..."

---
His word is more important than hers...

___

Marco: Save the jokes for after the fight!

"The injured Phantoon focuses on Ereshkigal, now."

___

Aye. No one should bear witness to such a massacre...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So he gives it a taste."
___

"They see Ponyta."
___

"They do...but then the scene switches to the boy explaining that he brought tons of disposal cameras and why they have so many backups."

"They manage to lose and break five of these cameras during his explanation :V"

___

"But he can't even kick to begin with, now..."
-And what he thinks?
---
-His Mother of course glad-
---
-It caused Charlotte to chuckle- :p
---
-Indeed, the crab-like robot's six legs are too small-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And what he thinks?
---
-His Mother of course glad-
---
-It caused Charlotte to chuckle- :p
---
-Indeed, the crab-like robot's six legs are too small-
"Ozy and Boudica could swear they've never seen Patxi's eyes light up so bright. Seconds after getting that first taste of the curry, he beamed with joy and dove into it so quickly it was already half-eaten."
___

(Fireball...) "Nuzzled him"

(I'm fine, mom...What about you?)

(Don't worry about me, dear. Your safety will always take priority over my own.)
___

"Lancer and Paris too :p"

"Meanwhile their great uncle, regretfully calling his niece and nephew ingrates, tries to make the most of the trip by findng some other new pals to fish with."

"He steers his way over to a man about to propose to his girlfriend on a boat, only for the uncle to show up and obliviously tell them a joke about how his
ex-wife still misses him..."

"...BUT HER AIM IS GETTIN' BETTER!"
___

"How is he going to get out of this one?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: Good to hear you have your friends :)

(I trust you're gonna be okay.) "Smiled back"

"She about to go outside"
Weiss: :urg:

----
----

___

___

Zelda: "And yet she was right to be worried..."
---
-giving Ruby some free room to snipe the eye-
---
Sothis: This... this savagery reminds me of... you know who...

Byleth: Yeah... :urg:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Wouldn't it be better to guard me if she's closer?

A Grimm capable of adapting is certainly a cool concept, not gonna lie.
"Well, she's just going to be right outside the dorms, not literally outside the building..."

I never expected to see something like it in the show.

Though not gonna lie, I was guessing it was like some kind of "Weregrimm"-type deal at first, what with the way it seemed like it was seemingly painfully contorting and changing it's shape throughout the final scene. Hell for a second I even theorized it might've been Cinder's Grimm arm having spread much further past her shoulder for those same reasons. It really caught me off-guard, I couldn't tell exactly what they were up against.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Well, she's just going to be right outside the dorms, not literally outside the building..."

I never expected to see something like it in the show.

Though not gonna lie, I was guessing it was like some kind of "Weregrimm"-type deal at first, what with the way it seemed like it was seemingly painfully contorting and changing it's shape throughout the final scene. Hell for a second I even theorized it might've been Cinder's Grimm arm having spread much further past her shoulder for those same reasons. It really caught me off-guard, I couldn't tell exactly what they were up against.
Weiss: -relieved-

Nope, it's a Grimm that can (painfully) adapt and evolve as need be. And that thing is smart. Look back on the scene where Yang and the others take out that flying Grimm. It's stalking on them like a hunter stalks its prey. It's... pretty unsettling given how Grimm usually are.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -relieved-

Nope, it's a Grimm that can (painfully) adapt and evolve as need be. And that thing is smart. Look back on the scene where Yang and the others take out that flying Grimm. It's stalking on them like a hunter stalks its prey. It's... pretty unsettling given how Grimm usually are.
"And that's where she stays right now, in fact."

"Once the Pokemon leaves, Weiss catches sight of herself in the mirror...and it dawns on her that she's just as covered in dirt, dust and grime as Winter was earlier."

Makes me wonder how long Salem's been keeping this one hidden. Only other Grimm seem to know it exists.

And yeah, didn't learn that it was visible throughout the episode until after the fact. That's a creepy but clever attention to detail, there.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No one:

Some artist: "Sans but he's Rina from Love Live!"

___

___

---
---

-This leads to a comedic scene of Tanya trying to walk off with Rerugen following and their exchanges going as "try my jewel!" "it's deffective!" "you apologize for saying that!", and before she shuts the door to her bedroom as she reached it, she told him "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong!", and groaned as she wrote her latest report on the testings, while requesting them to be cancelled--

Medea: "Well, I thought that was neat" :p

-At nighttime, raining outside and Tanya wearing pajams, she sees in her bedroom her request was approved, smug about it as she threw herself to bed thinking of her future promotions... And then time stopped-
---
Ershkigal: "Hey!" -tried to stab eye-
---
-Jeritza? Dimitri?-

-They hve to walk past this...-
"Ozy and Boudica could swear they've never seen Patxi's eyes light up so bright. Seconds after getting that first taste of the curry, he beamed with joy and dove into it so quickly it was already half-eaten."
___

(Fireball...) "Nuzzled him"

(I'm fine, mom...What about you?)

(Don't worry about me, dear. Your safety will always take priority over my own.)
___

"Lancer and Paris too :p"

"Meanwhile their great uncle, regretfully calling his niece and nephew ingrates, tries to make the most of the trip by findng some other new pals to fish with."

"He steers his way over to a man about to propose to his girlfriend on a boat, only for the uncle to show up and obliviously tell them a joke about how his
ex-wife still misses him..."

"...BUT HER AIM IS GETTIN' BETTER!"
___

"How is he going to get out of this one?!"
Ozymandias: "It must be a meal worthy of a Pharaoh, Queen of the Iceni"

Boudica: "...It's just something I looked online"
---
-While the child Assassin and the ninja frogs see... Chocolate...-
---
Charlotte: "...Ooooh I do get it!"
---
-HE HAS NO CLUUUUEEEE!!!-
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: Good to hear you have your friends :)
-Tiki also swings her weapon-
---
Nanoha: None of the others are close to you?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No one:

Some artist: "Sans but he's Rina from Love Live!"
Thank you for giving me the best laugh of my day. :laugh:

Ozymandias: "It must be a meal worthy of a Pharaoh, Queen of the Iceni"

Boudica: "...It's just something I looked online"
---
-While the child Assassin and the ninja frogs see... Chocolate...-
---
Charlotte: "...Ooooh I do get it!"
---
-HE HAS NO CLUUUUEEEE!!!-
(You nailed the recipe and made it even better than anyone else ever could've!)

"Other nearby Pokemon caught whiff of the curry's scent, even."

(...What is that delightful scent?)

"Even the Shaymin seemed highly curious."
___

(Chocolate!) :b:
___

I don't! What makes the old man's joke funny?

"Naturally, the couple immediately storms off by rowing their boat away from his. The uncle doesn't get why they're so offended and just asks them "WHAT!""
___

"He's doomed if he doesn't get out of here and into Astrotrain soon..."

---
---

-This leads to a comedic scene of Tanya trying to walk off with Rerugen following and their exchanges going as "try my jewel!" "it's deffective!" "you apologize for saying that!", and before she shuts the door to her bedroom as she reached it, she told him "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong!", and groaned as she wrote her latest report on the testings, while requesting them to be cancelled--

-At nighttime, raining outside and Tanya wearing pajams, she sees in her bedroom her request was approved, smug about it as she threw herself to bed thinking of her future promotions... And then time stopped-
---
---
-Jeritza? Dimitri?-

Her day was humorously bad!

God?
___

"Again, the eye stays intact, but it wards off it's laser and agony portal attacks for now."

"It actually seems to be retreating...and then comes back carrying an entire abandoned train form the nearby railroads."
___

Ludo: How about I just levitato the bodies in the ceiling for now?

"...Even those not terribly affected by the sight of corpses thought that was a bad idea."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And that's where she stays right now, in fact."

"Once the Pokemon leaves, Weiss catches sight of herself in the mirror...and it dawns on her that she's just as covered in dirt, dust and grime as Winter was earlier."

Makes me wonder how long Salem's been keeping this one hidden. Only other Grimm seem to know it exists.

And yeah, didn't learn that it was visible throughout the episode until after the fact. That's a creepy but clever attention to detail, there.
-how nice...-

Or what other tricks she may have

-Tiki also swings her weapon-
---
Nanoha: None of the others are close to you?
-BREATH ATTACK-
---
Kanna: Only Papa...

---
---
-Jeritza? Dimitri?-

God?
___

"Again, the eye stays intact, but it wards off it's laser and agony portal attacks for now."

"It actually seems to be retreating...and then comes back carrying an entire abandoned train form the nearby railroads."
___

"...Even those not terribly affected by the sight of corpses thought that was a bad idea."
Deadpool: "ZA WARUDO!"
---
Yang: "A WHOLE TRAIN!"
---
-the Immaculate One-

Link: "Please don't."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You nailed the recipe and made it even better than anyone else ever could've!)

"Other nearby Pokemon caught whiff of the curry's scent, even."

(...What is that delightful scent?)

"Even the Shaymin seemed highly curious."
___

(Chocolate!) :b:
___

I don't! What makes the old man's joke funny?

"Naturally, the couple immediately storms off by rowing their boat away from his. The uncle doesn't get why they're so offended and just asks them "WHAT!""
___

"He's doomed if he doesn't get out of here and into Astrotrain soon..."
Atalanta: "What scent?"
---
---
Charlotte: "You'll get it when you're older" :p
---
-He was about to... If Knock Out didn't pick him up- :V

God?
___

___

---
---
-the Immaculate One-

-While time stopped, Tanya could move, and Alphys was right, as Being X manifests by possessing a nutcracker on her desk-

Unknown_%2817%29.png

-He complains on her lack of faith, Tanya responds with "oh hey, it's been so long. 10 years and now you speak?" in a mocking tone. She asks on her lack of faith and she's like "I have no reason to believe in a God~", thus comparing her to a black sheep, he decides it's time he makes further interference-
-----------
-Yukari would sneeze was she not unconscious-

-Ishtar is unable to dodge it-
-----------
-Ah, not wrong...-

Mash: "That would be worse..."
-BREATH ATTACK-
---
Kanna: Only Papa...
-STRUCK-
---
Nanoha: Oh no, I need to get to you!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Meanwhile"

Hmm. Sometimes, magic can be outclassed by technology. But only for so long.

"Having had his arm, the one fused with his fragment of the wand, severed by Moon with the same spell she used to sever his finger all those years ago, Toffee would've seemingly had quite the conundrum to deal with...However, thanks to his alliance with the space Pirates, he already had the perfect temporarys solution: Reattach it with cybernetic prosthetics."

"With a few Pirate technicians on hand, this task was done in no time, and the arm was working again...However, he would never be able to regain his full form without these cybernetics unless he were to get that finger back from Moon."

"The latest attack was still a failure. So what Toffee plans to do next...is his to end this conflict on his terms, according to his plans. Once and for all."

"No one, no Chaldean, no traitor or Butterfly will stop what he intends to do next."

---
---
---
(That curry!)
___

Classic :laugh:
___

I am confused!

"Other group reaches the island, but just finds beavers."
___

"That isn't good at all..."

---
---
---

-While time stopped, Tanya could move, and Alphys was right, as Being X manifests by possessing a nutcracker on her desk-

View attachment 292506

-He complains on her lack of faith, Tanya responds with "oh hey, it's been so long. 10 years and now you speak?" in a mocking tone. She asks on her lack of faith and she's like "I have no reason to believe in a God~", thus comparing her to a black sheep, he decides it's time he makes further interference-
-----------

-----------
-Ah, not wrong...-

-STRUCK-
---
---
---
-the Immaculate One-

She's not very bright...
___

Duck and cover!

"Managed to catch snd stop the train."

"Phsntoon roared defiantly."
___

Ludo: Why not?

Have ye no respect fer the dead?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Quite the opposite :V"

This volume's gonna be even more serious than the last one at this rate...
-indeed :V-

I could tell that once V7 ended.

-STRUCK-
---
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: I'll be fine! Just rest!

"Meanwhile"

"Having had his arm, the one fused with his fragment of the wand, severed by Moon with the same spell she used to sever his finger all those years ago, Toffee would've seemingly had quite the conundrum to deal with...However, thanks to his alliance with the space Pirates, he already had the perfect temporarys solution: Reattach it with cybernetic prosthetics."

"With a few Pirate technicians on hand, this task was done in no time, and the arm was working again...However, he would never be able to regain his full form without these cybernetics unless he were to get that finger back from Moon."

"The latest attack was still a failure. So what Toffee plans to do next...is his to end this conflict on his terms, according to his plans. Once and for all."

"No one, no Chaldean, no traitor or Butterfly will stop what he intends to do next."
Dr. Coyle: -partly angry that he didn't ask for an ARM, but still glad because it means she has some advantage over him-

-----------

-----------
-Ah, not wrong...-

She's not very bright...
___

Duck and cover!

___

Deadpool: "Never has been." :p
---
Yang: -whistling- "And I thought I was strong." :p
---
Daruk: "If Urbosa was with us, she'd throw a lightning bolt at you for even thinking that."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Meanwhile"

Dr. Coyle: -partly angry that he didn't ask for an ARM, but still glad because it means she has some advantage over him-
Everyone depending on magic:
(That curry!)
___

Classic :laugh:
___

I am confused!

"Other group reaches the island, but just finds beavers."
___

"That isn't good at all..."
Atalanta: "A curry? One you want?"
---
-Had to- :p
-Jack runs to iiiit!-
---
---
Knock Out: "There you were, little buddy!"

(Keep your hands off me!)
She's not very bright...
___

Duck and cover!

___

---
---
Daruk: "If Urbosa was with us, she'd throw a lightning bolt at you for even thinking that."
-Being X muses that it's time to give her a blessing, a miracle of sorts. Tanya responds by saying miracles are just delusions produced by ignorance, citing the parting of the seas or Jesus Christ turning wine into water, then smcking the nutcracker to the ground and it broke... Yet Being X tells her she'll see-

-Next morning, she sees the nutcracker was fine, thinking it could have been a dream... Before seeing a note that has written "Deus lo vult", Will of God in Latin-

Medea: "So how will she screw up with this...?"
-------
-Ishtar was injured, only being a Servant made her survive-

Arthur: "Seal thirteen, decision start!"

Mage Succubus: "Approved... Seals whose requirements qulify: Bedivere, Gareth, Lancelot, Mordred, Galahad, Kay, Percival..."

Arthur: "This is a battle to save the world..."

Mage Succubus: "Arthur!"

Arthur: "Yes, lets's settle this!

Sword of Promised Victory
Excalibur!"

-------
-Guifei decided to remain silent for this one and not be in trouble as she keeps walking-
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: I'll be fine! Just rest!
Tiki: "Tsk..." -still up-
---
Nanoha: But you need help!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "A curry? One you want?"
---
-Had to- :p
-Jack runs to iiiit!-
---
---
Knock Out: "There you were, little buddy!"

(Keep your hands off me!)
(...Perhsps just a taste?)

"Actually a bit sheepish over how eager he is just to try this curry."

___

"So do the Frogadiers!"
___

"The boy is frustrated...then the real lake monster emerges."
___

Satisfied, Waspinator?

-indeed :V-

I could tell that once V7 ended.
"Weiss' thoughts?"

Let's hope it ends better than V3...

Everyone depending on magic:
"An ARM wouldn't help him anyway :V"

"Yeah he is about to end this..."

---
---
-Being X muses that it's time to give her a blessing, a miracle of sorts. Tanya responds by saying miracles are just delusions produced by ignorance, citing the parting of the seas or Jesus Christ turning wine into water, then smcking the nutcracker to the ground and it broke... Yet Being X tells her she'll see-

-Next morning, she sees the nutcracker was fine, thinking it could have been a dream... Before seeing a note that has written "Deus lo vult", Will of God in Latin-

-------

Mage Succubus: "Approved... Seals whose requirements qulify: Bedivere, Gareth, Lancelot, Mordred, Galahad, Kay, Percival..."

Excalibur!"

-------
-Guifei decided to remain silent for this one and not be in trouble as she keeps walking-
I have no idea...
___

Ishtar! Are you alright?!

"Remember the death animation where Phantoon flails it's eye around before it explodes to the sound of shattered glass? That's exactly what Arthur's final blow did to this ghastly Space Pirate..."
___

Ludo: Yes, I remember her lightning, it hurts!

I tire o' this! Where is teh crazed dragon woman?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Tsk..." -still up-
---
Nanoha: But you need help!
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
Kanna: And you need rest!

Dr, Coyle: "So... you're finally done playing around then?"

"Weiss' thoughts?"

Let's hope it ends better than V3...
Weiss: I need some sleep...

It probably won't

-------

Excalibur!"

-------
I have no idea...
___

"Remember the death animation where Phantoon flails it's eye around before it explodes to the sound of shattered glass? That's exactly what Arthur's final blow did to this ghastly Space Pirate..."
___

Zelda: "How is she not believing him? She's literally been reincarnated by him"
---
-WHOA-
---
-they find her fighting Tiki and Sieg-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: I need some sleep...

It probably won't
"She needs to clean up, get some shut eye, and probably something to eat later on...She really needs to recharge after that long fight."

Major character deaths might happen and that's what I'm most afraid of. I can't imagine Atlas and Mantle both being lost along with the relic.

It's ironic for me since V3 is one of my favorites with how dramatic and chaotic it got near the end.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She needs to clean up, get some shut eye, and probably something to eat later on...She really needs to recharge after that long fight."

Major character deaths might happen and that's what I'm most afraid of. I can't imagine Atlas and Mantle both being lost along with the relic.

It's ironic for me since V3 is one of my favorites with how dramatic and chaotic it got near the end.
-so she rests...-

I think Atlas will fall, but that the Amity arena might be able to be activated.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Perhsps just a taste?)

"Actually a bit sheepish over how eager he is just to try this curry."

___

"So do the Frogadiers!"
___

"The boy is frustrated...then the real lake monster emerges."
___

Satisfied, Waspinator?
Atalanta: "...Can you walk?"
---
Semiramis: "I swear you're more interested in the chocolate over me" :V
---
Paris: "Of course it'd be real!"
---
Waspinator: "Waspinator feelzzs like he got up from a long nap..."

-And what will he do...?-
I have no idea...
___

___

---
-WHOA-
---
Osakabehime: "I guess she's just way too stubborn"

-The following day, while the testing on the previous jewel did get cancelled, Rerugen made a more powerful one, and as a technically different object, Tanya has to test it. He says he's a scientist, he must do for progress, to which she deadpans "even blowing a city up?"-

-Either way, she takes flight, and the jewel like the previous is unstable and she communicates it, to which Rerugen replies saying all will be fine-
---
Ishtar: "Awawah! I feel so hurt...!"
---
-Ingrid can confirm the former's identity to Moon-
Kamui: "Tiki..."
---
Kanna: And you need rest!
Tiki: "I won't fall so easy..."
---
Nanoha: And you need to survive!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...Can you walk?"
---
Semiramis: "I swear you're more interested in the chocolate over me" :V
---
Paris: "Of course it'd be real!"
---
Waspinator: "Waspinator feelzzs like he got up from a long nap..."
(...)

"Tries, he manages to get up rather slowly, but carefully."

___

(That's not true!)

(We just know that this chocolate comes from you!)
___

"The boy tries and fails to get several photographs of the lake serpent, and the end result is a high chase across the lake accompanied by surprisingly dramatic banjo music with instruments from the main themes thrown in."
___

Perhaps you were lazing around too much...

I gave Moon and everyone else a chance to end this without needless murder.

They rejected it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I ask, how successful were your endeavors during the last attack?

"He'd be asking Drakkon in addition to Coyle."

---
-WHOA-
---

-The following day, while the testing on the previous jewel did get cancelled, Rerugen made a more powerful one, and as a technically different object, Tanya has to test it. He says he's a scientist, he must do for progress, to which she deadpans "even blowing a city up?"-

-Either way, she takes flight, and the jewel like the previous is unstable and she communicates it, to which Rerugen replies saying all will be fine-
---
---
M-Maybe it's just to spite him, to refuse to show weakness before him? I-I don't know if that's clever or...or...w-well-

Peridot: Dumb?

___

"Jenny tried help Ishtar up."

"Phantoon tried to retreat at the last second, even, but was far too slow to evade the Noble Phantasm, levitating high into the sky as a blue light erupted from it's head."

"The resulting explosion would be almost blinding, thankfully the light signaled everyone to shield their eyes prior to it's spectacular demise."
___

Moon: So this is this Tiki? She's still standing, then. Good..."Relieved"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It would be morning by the time she wakes up."

Why Atlas? Because of the relic, or just Ironwood becoming a terrible leader?

It'd be interesting to see if the arena came into play yet again.
-yee-

Both

Tiki: "I won't fall so easy..."
---
Nanoha: And you need to survive!
Kamui: "We could be together as sisters, Tiki..." :evil:
---
Kanna: I'm strong! I can survive on my own!

---
---
M-Maybe it's just to spite him, to refuse to show weakness before him? I-I don't know if that's clever or...or...w-well-

___

"Phantoon tried to retreat at the last second, even, but was far too slow to evade the Noble Phantasm, levitating high into the sky as a blue light erupted from it's head."

"The resulting explosion would be almost blinding, thankfully the light signaled everyone to shield their eyes prior to it's spectacular demise."
___

They rejected it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I ask, how successful were your endeavors during the last attack?

Deadpool: "It's dumb."
---
Yang: -has sunglasses-
---
Ingrid: "Like I said, she's pretty strong."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Well, I'm glad you asked." -giggle- "I managed to successfully regain Max Brass into my forces, as well as the two da Vinci girls, which allowed me to hack into the base's various facilities and even its power grid. Oh, and I stole their dimension-traveling van too."

-in other words, Dr. Coyle pretty much shut down their entire base and any potential mean of escape (aside from Illya and Miyu, but with the fritz going on...)-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...)

"Tries, he manages to get up rather slowly, but carefully."

___

(That's not true!)

(We just know that this chocolate comes from you!)
___

"The boy tries and fails to get several photographs of the lake serpent, and the end result is a high chase across the lake accompanied by surprisingly dramatic banjo music with instruments from the main themes thrown in."
___

Perhaps you were lazing around too much...
-She is there to support...-
---
Semiramis: "I was just joking" :p
---
Sideways: A remix of the min theme already at the second episode?
---
Waspinator: "O-Oooh, what can Waspinator do then?"

___

___

They rejected it.

---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "Well, I'm glad you asked." -giggle- "I managed to successfully regain Max Brass into my forces, as well as the two da Vinci girls, which allowed me to hack into the base's various facilities and even its power grid. Oh, and I stole their dimension-traveling van too."

-in other words, Dr. Coyle pretty much shut down their entire base and any potential mean of escape (aside from Illya and Miyu, but with the fritz going on...)-
-Tanya asks what's the deal, to which Rerugen says he had a divine revelation last night, saying God appeared to him last night and inspired him, Tanya says she thought he was an Atheist, he says he was, but now is faithful, and that they must pray... The she figures, this is related to Being X and tries to stop! But the jewel is soon to explode! Rerugen encourages her to pray for her safety, and before it blows up, and Tanya curses Being X... Time stops again-

-Being X appears as the nutcracker again besides her, saying he blessed the jewel so whenever she prays, she'll get a new blessing. Tanya is not amused... When time resumes, she falls, and seeing she has no option... Prays. Allowing her to stabilize the jewel and control it... Not without cursing under her breath, unable to believe she relly prayed and seeing this s some curse-
--------
-Rin made sure to cover hers-

-Ishtar had sunglasses too-
--------
-But she clearly is holding bck as Ingrid theorized-
--------
Kama: "Well, you already know this, but just so the rest of you do, I managed to assist in the absotion of one of the needed souls"

Drakkon: "Some of my soldiers perished; but the good knows is to know why s it was reported by some of the survivors: One of them went feral"

Kama: "Ah yes, you can thank me for that one too"
Kamui: "We could be together as sisters, Tiki..." :evil:
---
Kanna: I'm strong! I can survive on my own!
Tiki: "And I already told you I was a Fallen Hero once and don't want to ever be again!"
---
Nanoha: But even strong people aren't invincible... -being a hypocrite-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She is there to support...-
---
Semiramis: "I was just joking" :p
---
Sideways: A remix of the min theme already at the second episode?
---
Waspinator: "O-Oooh, what can Waspinator do then?"
(Thank you...)

"With her support, he's able to walk much more smoothly and comfortably."

___

"They both chuckled at that, and actually hugged her, warmly at that."

"They've really come to view
her as a mother figure."
___

"Not exactly a remix, but the leitmotif is there."
___

Just keep on your previously assigned task.

(That's unusual. Waspinator isn't the cleanest cut stone, but his attention span isn't normally this low...)

-yee-

Both
"She's got her energy back, but she needed sleep so badly that she never cleaned up."

"She should probably take a short bath to get a fresh start to the morning."

---
---
---

-Tanya asks what's the deal, to which Rerugen says he had a divine revelation last night, saying God appeared to him last night and inspired him, Tanya says she thought he was an Atheist, he says he was, but now is faithful, and that they must pray... The she figures, this is related to Being X and tries to stop! But the jewel is soon to explode! Rerugen encourages her to pray for her safety, and before it blows up, and Tanya curses Being X... Time stops again-

-Being X appears as the nutcracker again besides her, saying he blessed the jewel so whenever she prays, she'll get a new blessing. Tanya is not amused... When time resumes, she falls, and seeing she has no option... Prays. Allowing her to stabilize the jewel and control it... Not without cursing under her breath, unable to believe she relly prayed and seeing this s some curse-
--------

--------
--------
Kama: "Well, you already know this, but just so the rest of you do, I managed to assist in the absotion of one of the needed souls"

Drakkon: "Some of my soldiers perished; but the good knows is to know why s it was reported by some of the survivors: One of them went feral"

Never would've been in this situation if she hadn't been so bitter and unfaithful in her previous life...Even in the face of death with that very same God...

Peridot: This is all some kind of game...
___

"Helping Rin up..."

...Arthur... Good job, your majesty. "Smiled"

___

Aye! I can see her strength just by lookin' at the lass!

Ludo: We still have to keep that crazy woman from making corpses of out more people, don't we? Let's just do this so we can kill Toffee for good already!
___

Hm. Then their base has been shut down, and they are truly trapped...With a berserk Kamui, no less. With Kama's help, I captured one Grand Servant, but even without the other two, his power is more than enough to suffice for what I have planned. Nevertheless, Kamui is not powerful enough to deal with them all. If we're going to keep them from interfering further, they must be dealt with...entirely.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "And I already told you I was a Fallen Hero once and don't want to ever be again!"
---
Nanoha: But even strong people aren't invincible... -being a hypocrite-
Kamui: "You were brainwashed... to join me willingly should be different. You'd never be alone, my friend." :)
---
Kanna: Like you?

"She's got her energy back, but she needed sleep so badly that she never cleaned up.

"She should probably take a short bath to get a fresh start to the morning."
-absolutely-

--------

--------
--------

Never would've been in this situation if she hadn't been so bitter and unfaithful in her previous life...Even in the face of death with that very some God...

___

"Helping Rin up..."

___

Ludo: We still have to keep that crazy woman from making corpses of out more people, don't we? Let's just do this so we can kill Toffee for good already!
___

Hm. Then their base has been shut down, and they are truly trapped...With a berserk Kamui, no less. With Kama's help, I captured one Grand Servant, but even without the other two, his power is more than enough to suffice for what I have planned. Nevertheless, Kamui is not powerful enough to deal with them all. If we're going to keep them from interfering they must be dealt with...entirely.
Zelda: "How intriguing..."
---
-RUBY HUGS HIM-
---
Byleth: "Agreed."

Kamui: -stared at them- :demon:
---
Dr. Coyle: "With that said, Kamui is a fairly beloved Ruler... The idea that she's turned into this genocidal maniac is bound to attract Grimm."

-which yep, it is-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Thank you...)

"With her support, he's able to walk much more smoothly and comfortably."

___

"They both chuckled at that, and actually hugged her, warmly at that."

"They've really come to view
her as a mother figure."
___

"Not exactly a remix, but the leitmotif is there."
___

Just keep on your previously assigned task.

(That's unusual. Waspinator isn't the cleanest cut stone, but his attention span isn't normally this low...)
-Artemis and Orion also watching over-
---
-And she as her sons... Despite being frogs and all-
---
-Of course, the others ppreciate it-
---
Waspinator: "Yesszzz!" -something must have happened to him... but it's doubtful of him to be intelligent enough to hide something important-
Never would've been in this situation if she hadn't been so bitter and unfaithful in her previous life...Even in the face of death with that very same God...

___

"Helping Rin up..."

___

___

Hm. Then their base has been shut down, and they are truly trapped...With a berserk Kamui, no less. With Kama's help, I captured one Grand Servant, but even without the other two, his power is more than enough to suffice for what I have planned. Nevertheless, Kamui is not powerful enough to deal with them all. If we're going to keep them from interfering further, they must be dealt with...entirely.
---
-RUBY HUGS HIM-
---

---
Dr. Coyle: "With that said, Kamui is a fairly beloved Ruler... The idea that she's turned into this genocidal maniac is bound to attract Grimm."

-which yep, it is-
Medea: "I find it interesting in its own way of followsing a full sociopath over some common hero"

-The mad scientist sees with glee while other researchers celebrate, as he calls this the proof that God exists. Back in the present of the first episode, Tanya and Viktoriya can be seen in the battlefield, Tanya internally still cursing the use of that jewel and prayers, affirming that she only uses them for survival-

-Meanwhile Erich, Hans, Kurt and other superiors of the army discussed about Tanya's prowess and ascending her rank. Despite Erich's fear of her, Hans and Kurt think he should let personal feelings aside, and it's agreed to give her a higher position-
---
-...And Arthur's body is limp-
---
-Guifei summoned a large fish spirit to attack her!-
---
Kama: "Including maybe some of the most dangerous types... With that how barren of humans that world is, they are right now possibly the biggest source of negative emotions there's there"
Kamui: "You were brainwashed... to join me willingly should be different. You'd never be alone, my friend." :)
---
Kanna: Like you?
Tiki: "I'd rather kill myself if my stone was crushed than to slaughter the kingdom I accompanied Marth to save" -swinging weapon again!-
---
Nanoha: ...Sorry.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Artemis and Orion also watching over-
---
-And she as her sons... Despite being frogs and all-
---
-Of course, the others ppreciate it-
---
Waspinator: "Yesszzz!" -something must have happened to him... but it's doubtful of him to be intelligent enough to hide something important-
"And they see the curry in question, one plate of which was already eaten by Patxi."

___

"Jack treats them like little brothers, so it was bound to happen :p"
___

"The great uncle, meanwhile, is frustrated at seeing two other young twins bond with their grandfather on their own boat. It gets to the point where he vocally boos them over it."
___

(Something's going on here, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it...)

-absolutely-
"Which she does now!"

Medea: "I find it interesting in its own way of followsing a full sociopath over some common hero"

-The mad scientist sees with glee while other researchers celebrate, as he calls this the proof that God exists. Back in the present of the first episode, Tanya and Viktoriya can be seen in the battlefield, Tanya internally still cursing the use of that jewel and prayers, affirming that she only uses them for survival-

-Meanwhile Erich, Hans, Kurt and other superiors of the army discussed about Tanya's prowess and ascending her rank. Despite Erich's fear of her, Hans and Kurt think he should let personal feelings aside, and it's agreed to give her a higher position-
---
---
---
Kama: "Including maybe some of the most dangerous types... With that how barren of humans that world is, they are right now possibly the biggest source of negative emotions there's there"
---
-RUBY HUGS HIM-
---

---

-which yep, it is-
I can't tell when her life is going to get better or when it 's going to get worse...

As a character, I can't say I'm rooting for her, but it's interesting seeing how she handles and adapts to these situations. I'm also totally interested in the war she's participating in!
___

Arthur?!

I'll admit, that was fairly impressive! Wait, what's wrong with this guy?

Marco: Star...

Star: Ugh...where ...am I? I...I never found out...where Toffee captured me...

...Marco?
___

Ludo: Look, lady, I don't know what's got you acting so crazy, but you can blame it on Toffee and all those upper class bad ruler nitwits he's aligned himself with! Maybe we can just strike a deal and have you murder him in exchange for not killing anyone...else, I guess?
___

Grimm played no small part in that dimension's decay, but at the rate Chaldea has survived, Grimm alone will take far too long to keep them all at bay.

"In reality, as the Grimm are essentially creatures of black magic, they're suffering from the fritz just as much as all of Chaldea's residents who survive on mana are. The only reason the Apathy aren't is because Toffee has made it as such. Being able to corrupt magic as his leisure more or less means he's at the control panel of all magic."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "I'd rather kill myself if my stone was crushed than to slaughter the kingdom I accompanied Marth to save" -swinging weapon again!-
---
Nanoha: ...Sorry.
Kamui: "What a shame..."
---
Kanna: Please rest...

"Which she does now!"
-YES-

---
---
---
I can't tell when her life is going to get better or when it 's going to get worse...

As a character, I can't say I'm rooting for her, but it's interesting seeing how she handles and adapts to these situations. I'm also totally interested in the war she's participating in!
___

Arthur?!

I'll admit, that was fairly impressive! Wait, what's wrong with this guy?

Marco: Star...

Star: Ugh...where ...am I? I...I never found out...where Toffee captured me...

...Marco?
___

Ludo: Look, lady, I don't know what's got you acting so crazy, but you can blame it on Toffee and all those upper class bad ruler nitwits he's aligned himself with! Maybe we can just strike a deal and have you murder him in exchange for not killing anyone...else, I guess?
___

Grimm played no small part in that dimension's decay, but at the rate Chaldea has survived, Grimm alone will take far too long to keep them all at bay.

"In reality, as the Grimm are essentially creatures of black magic, they're suffering from the fritz just as much as all of Chaldea's residents who survive on mana are. The only reason the Apathy aren't is because Toffee has made it as such. Being able to corrupt magic as his leisure more or less means he's at the control panel of all magic."
Zelda: "I can fully agree with Undyne here."
---
Ruby: "ARTHUR!"

Yang: "Must've cost a lot of mana to use this... He probably needs rest..."
---
-Kamui just punched the spirit-

Kamui: "I'll just be frank here. My bloodlust won't be satisfied until everyone is on the floor, their lives robbed by my claws.

Only Tiki gets to live, shall she choose to join me.
"
---
-but that means he nows how varied they can be too, and having them be at full power could give Chaldea a hard time-

Dr. Coyle: "But with no way out, they'll have no choice but to fight them. We've effectively prevented them from ever stopping us!"

Top Bottom