• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some 2v2 vids, peach and g&W

goodkid

Smash Lord
Mikey is awesome! Peach is just a good dubs char in general. She racks up damage quickly, while Gdub can kill

Tetz

Smash Cadet
NNID
tetzyeah
lol nice
JKBUK your gaw is nice,and this peach is awesome!
Good Teamwork D:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
this set was really funny. We actually played to the third game, until we found out friendly fire was off, after NoJ f-smashed his teammate and it didn't send him anywhere. A lot of people wanted just that match to be started over, and not the whole set, but I thought the whole set needed to be redone (which is whats being shown.)
And thank you Tetz =]

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, forgot to compliment the awesome teamwork you 2 had. Seems like NoJ doesn't do so well teaming with a MK...? I know when he teamed with Ally they flourished (though he chalks it up to Ally carrying the team)...

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
I love teaming with GnW. When some of my friends came over they said Peach and GnW are bad characters. Me(Peach) My bro(GnW) ***** sonic and mk. They didn't say nothing when we won. Peach and GnW are godly in teams. Never underestimate either:)

Top Bottom