• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solo Mode Social Thread: We Love Sandbag

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Seeing as how this forum is vastly overlooked by everyone and has no social thread I decided I'd create one. Basically general talk goes here, and possibly improvements you want to see in this section of the boards.

Can we get some stuff stickied in here? Like wat

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
Yeah me too, but I'm even more sad that this part of the forum feels so empty

The solo modes are fun, and perfect for train / subway / bus :)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Bahaha I will change the thread title then. It was written when I felt like being super sarcastic.

I wish there was a scoreboard of high scores for certain modes! I beat 10-Man Melee in 10 seconds with Zelda and I want to see how good I did compared to everyone!!

popsofctown

Smash Champion
We can make scoreboards here! ;) I agree that in game scoreboards would be neat htough. There's apparently a broad territory of tied for max GSP.

Does anyone have a cool customized playlist for smash run they want to share? the default doesn't have enough variety, so i turned every song in the game on. But some of the songs aren't worth having in the mix you know?

Smash Run is my favorite mode buy far. I'm trying to get high gsp with every character. Right now i've gotten eveyron to 15000 gsp or higher

Top Bottom