• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Little b****es are crying about little Mac being 'over powered' I wanna f*** slap some sense into them, THROW HIM OFF THE STAGE YOU STUPID APE are these kids for real??? He's not an air fighter, throw him off, hit him once, and he's DONE I swear, kids these day.. EVEN TEENS THESE DAYS, EVEN GROWN MEN AND WOMEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Learn the f***ing game before you start 'tweeting' about little Mac being op, watch, now sakurai might make him WEAKER and that's definitely not a good thing, I don't even main little Mac, but I love his games, and I don't want these b****es to ruin his image, I use samus and destroy 98% of the people on for glory, no matter who they pick!

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Little b****es are crying about little Mac being 'over powered' I wanna f*** slap some sense into them, THROW HIM OFF THE STAGE YOU STUPID APE are these kids for real??? He's not an air fighter, throw him off, hit him once, and he's DONE I swear, kids these day.. EVEN TEENS THESE DAYS, EVEN GROWN MEN AND WOMEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Learn the f***ing game before you start 'tweeting' about little Mac being op, watch, now sakurai might make him WEAKER and that's definitely not a good thing, I don't even main little Mac, but I love his games, and I don't want these b****es to ruin his image, I use samus and destroy 98% of the people on for glory, no matter who they pick!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
there are melee players who would eat this TV up in a heart beat. if I lived closer I'd take it. I've already got ~10 CRTs anyway

Sedda

Smash Champion
you might as well post this on some cali smash fb group so that the tv doesnt go to waste. doesnt seem like anybody from here can take it. i wish i could =(

syPHILys

Smash Cadet
Too bad it's so big :( I don't have the room for it.... However it might be able to find a home if it comes to the tournament in Fresno tomorrow ;)

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
so uh i just got a hair cut

and the place i go to is right next to a game stop

and yeah i kind of just bought smash 4 lol

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
don't leave us hanging bro
... does it fit into the n64?
you have torelly jam it in there

jam it until some stuff fall aparts, then u grab brawl, and slam it into the gamecard, the disk and the gamecard now should be in the 64 slot

press on

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
UPDATE:

wait
smash 64
smash 4

theres 48 characters in smash 4
theres 14 characters in smash 64

48+12= 64

ILLUMINATI CONFIMRED

Last edited:

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Haha he isn't a smasher himself so that is pretty unlikely. I guess I'll keep this posting here until someone can take it, I don't imagine it will be long. Be sure to tell your friends if they are near him and interested too!

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
UPDATE: i just got beat down by a lvl 9 villager for an hour and a half

i do not half the best peach in the world

i repeat i do NOT have the best peach in the world

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
UPDATE: i just got beat down by a lvl 9 villager for an hour and a half

i do not half the best peach in the world

i repeat i do NOT have the best peach in the world
lol your ****ing bad at smash 3ds?

heres how to win, SPAM SHIELD CONSTANTLY

it really doesn't even feel like a ****ing smash game

heres how 2 win,
shiedshieldshieldshield A dodge run shieldshieldshieldshield

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
you can win with just shield and jab lol

kero confirmed fraud
kero has 4 letters in it
confirmed has 8 letters
fraud has 5 letters

4x8 = 32

32x5= 160

4+8+5 =17

140 x 17 = 2720

2720/4= 680
680/8= 85
85/5 = 17

kero is 166.5 years old

17x166.5=666

illoimentu cumfirm

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
i win with DK by being at ledge, sheilding any approach then bthrow -> bair/nair/ -> up b /bair / nair
then i ledge camp the edge cause no one ever ****ing approaches there
dont forget to go back onto stage to get your ledge grab invincibility
sumtimes i utilt people

the power thing is maliki's sig and i thought it wass just part of the response to kero losing his power cord

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
but yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLoRUtojFg&feature=youtu.be

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
So I think improving in this game has a lot to do with "mutations," which is when you do something accidentally and then notice that it works, and implement it into your conscious metagame.

As you gain greater tech skill and perform fewer and fewer input errors, the rate at which you perform these accidental victories decreases, slowing the rate at which you learn from them. (fewer input errors/time > fewer mutations/time)

I've been playing online with keyboard, which has vastly increased the number of input errors i make, increasing the number of "mutations" ive been able to implement into my conscious strategy.

I think learning a new input method can really help in learning new spacing/punish strategies, albeit unintentionally.

Thoughts?

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
that's why people need to experiment instead of just doing super basic **** all and super spacing if they want to git gud.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
So I think improving in this game has a lot to do with "mutations," which is when you do something accidentally and then notice that it works, and implement it into your conscious metagame.

As you gain greater tech skill and perform fewer and fewer input errors, the rate at which you perform these accidental victories decreases, slowing the rate at which you learn from them. (fewer input errors/time > fewer mutations/time)

I've been playing online with keyboard, which has vastly increased the number of input errors i make, increasing the number of "mutations" ive been able to implement into my conscious strategy.

I think learning a new input method can really help in learning new spacing/punish strategies, albeit unintentionally.

Thoughts?
My thoughts on this are: people don't watch enough vids.

Top Bottom