• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
yeaaaah... don't go to waffle house. you think waffle house is the best until you've known someone who's worked at several waffle house's....

mixa

Banned via Warnings
smash is so frustrating jesus i need to quit this game already

found a solution i'm a genius bb

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
i don't think koroyoshi should be a thing
it'd be too hard to implement
we can't put the koroyoshi in the game without excessive modding which is hard to make universal for all systems brought to tournaments and making people use their phones would just be horrible. people would have to look away at the screen to look at the koroyoshi.
also, the metagame would devolve to dk sitting under the dreamland platforms looking at animal pictures every time they get a small lead.

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Well I prefer killing people with up smash because i do the clap in real life.

But, i'll probably end up going with an up smash for the first stock, then just grab and walk off the edge all the other stocks. I'll be taunting at least 4 or 5 times per stock too.

**** is gonna be so funny. I can't wait.
I love the IRL clapping upon DK clap.

This is a perfect time to recycle my clapping DK image.

Seriously, the no blacks on Congo is one of the dumbest rules I've ever heard, barring rules like timers, DL only, 4 stock, items on, etc.

Last edited:

Chaostatic

Smash Apprentice
Omg. Have you guys seen this?

I was watching some of the recent Koroshiyo videos (great vids btw, I actually really like your commentary, Kero) and this came up in the related videos. I have a weird sense of humor so it may seem stupid, but I was dying.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Cool people tier list:

SS Tier:
Moyashi

S Tier:
Boomfan
Kikoushi
Ruoka

A Tier:
Jousuke
Sensei
Han Solo
Masaki
Jimmy Joe

B Tier:
cool people don't make it this low

Last edited:

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
I don't know man. Last time I had cool ranch I couldn't finish the bag because they were so bland.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
No I'm not, I just think after like 10 cool ranch chips it just gets too much of the same. Flavor and stuff is all personal preference anyway.

The best chips are zapp's voodoo chips.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
I'm Kero the Great. My personal preferences are objectively correct 100% of the time.

**** you and your chips.

You are my enemy.

M!nt

Smash Champion
it's ster_! I've watched almost all his videos he's like one of the best youtubers. You should check out jerma985 if you like watching tf2 videos, he's amazing.

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Best morning drinks:
1) black espresso
2) black coffee
3) iced coffee
4) energy drink + vodka (tried this one yesterday)
5) orange juice + vodka
6) orange juice

1/2 cheerios
1/2 beer

1 beerios
I prefer 1 part everclear to 1 part cheerio

evercheer -- the whole grain alcohol

Top Bottom