• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
kfc > oportos > nandos > hungry jacks = subway chicken fillets > red rooster > aus kfc > maccas > subway <<<<<< in n out

fast food mostly sucks anyway hue

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
wendys > subway > whataburger > taco bell > bk > mcdonalds > in n out

i havent had jack in the box when i went to cali or texas, but i did try whataburger and in n out

in n out super overrated LOL

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Subway is a personal favorite

but I did enjoy Jack in the Box a lot the few times I have had it.

Try Jollibee as well

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
popeyes > every other chicken place

Chicken has way better flavor than bland KFC. Red beans and rice, cajun rice, fries, mashed potatoes better sides than anyone else.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
cmon guys lets stick to the MAIN chains you ****in hipsters.
Wendys>McD>Chipotle>Subway>Taco Bell>Kfc>BK

Wendys has this new burger i think called like ciabatta something and its probably the best fast food burger ive experienced so far
BK burgers are just terrible and the fries have this weird aftertaste

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice

cmon guys lets stick to the MAIN chains you ****in hipsters.
Wendys>McD>Chipotle>Subway>Taco Bell>Kfc>BK

Wendys has this new burger i think called like ciabatta something and its probably the best fast food burger ive experienced so far
BK burgers are just terrible and the fries have this weird aftertaste
That's probably closest to my tier list. Mabe maybe reduce Subway beneath Taco Bell.

kys

Smash Ace
Chipotle doesn't count as fast food.

Taco Bell is dog meat, let's be real.

Subway ingredients are awful. If you can't taste the fakeness, you can't taste.

Chic-fil-a is legitimately delicious. McDonald's is a great guilty indulgence. Wendy's is always solid and doesn't give the runs like most other places. Checkers/Rally's for honorable mention.

LOL Nova could you be more black liking Popeye's? Fortunately fried chicken doesn't discriminate based on color and is objectively delicious.

In other words, this post is more of a celebration of food in general. We're all about eating healthy but who doesn't love chomping down on a deliciously greasy mess? This is why the fast food industry thrives and us Americans - who love and celebrate freedom - champion it. F you Euros and your Mediterranean diets. I hope you enjoy prancing around in your speedos.

If this doesn't get a battlecow like I'm doing something wrong.

Vale

Smash Ace
top tier: 5 guys
<major gap>
ok tier: Wendys, Chik Fil A, Subway, KFC
stop buying food from here mom tier: mcdonalds, burger king
<major gap>
barf tier: taco bell
<major gap>
<major gap>
<major gap>
the quality of my posts tier: chipotle

clubbadubba

Smash Master
mcdonalds has huge leads in french fries and breakfast over bk and wendy's imo. burgers it really depends what you you're in the mood for. wendy's and bk are definitely more restaurant quality burgers, but I more often than not prefer the mcdonalds style burgers. plus mcdonalds just has so much variety, especially with the new value menue

clubbadubba

Smash Master
dq sucks a lot

sonic is ok but honestly over-hyped because for a lot of people the only time they have access to it is when they are traveling somewhere else.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
mcdonalds has huge leads in french fries and breakfast over bk and wendy's imo. burgers it really depends what you you're in the mood for. wendy's and bk are definitely more restaurant quality burgers, but I more often than not prefer the mcdonalds style burgers. plus mcdonalds just has so much variety, especially with the new value menue
omg clubba stop

mcdicks has NO variety. i'll admit that they've got a pretty decent burger selection, but if you're a chicken lover like me, you're ****ed. the only things i get mcdicks are the mcnuggets and big macs (rarely).

Wendy's chicken AND burger selection is broken as ****.

Wendy's fries >>>>>>> mcdonalds fries > bk fries

the only thing mcdonalds has going for it is the breakfast. the breakfast is god tier lol. if mcdicks sold breakfast all hours of the day they'd be pretty decent

yo i agree with marbles. You guys need to stop naming these hipster joints.

I was actually going to put SONIC as my #1 but i didn't know if it was mainstream enough lol.

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
i like taco bell when im eating it but not 10 minutes later =( prob like/eat McDonalds the most

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i don't like to get chicken when i go to ff burger joints. Though I do like bk's original chicken sandwich and i will get a mcchicken when I order off the value menu. actually now that they have so many more options i don't really get mcchicken anymore. special sauce is amazing i don't care if it isn't special

prisonchild

Smash Ace
damn yanks... tim hortons is THE best place for breakfast food

subway is awesome as the healthy option, don's is great otherwise but popeye's is LITERALLY the best if you don't give two ****s about health. I had my mate talk me through a heart attack when I was eating a three piece meal once.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
dipping ur fries or chickum nuggets in ur frosty makes for the greatest experience
YO this guy's got the right idea.

every time i go to wendys i get a medium #6 (spicy chicken fillet) and two orders of spicy nuggets

i order a root beer as my drink and order a medium chocolate frosty on top of that

dip the fries and nuggets in the frosty and BAM

best ****ing thing ever

Sedda

Smash Champion
Do you guys seriously like McDonald's breakfast that much? It's better than the rest, but they all suck. Their pancakes taste like plastic.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
lol hotcakes. But i have to agree with clubba and say that mcD french fries are top tier and wendys fries kinda suck. Wendys is still the best tho i will usually get a delicious burger and a backed potato.

also how could i forget about chick-fil-a thats somewhere near the top for me

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Do you guys seriously like McDonald's breakfast that much? It's better than the rest, but they all suck. Their pancakes taste like plastic.
yea man you are getting the wrong thing. My go to is a steak egg and cheese bagel oh my ****ing god i think i'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to get one. Also lots and lots of hashbrowns. mcgriddle is pretty good too.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Waffle house is the best place for breakfast. The waffles obviously are good but my favorite thing from there are the omelets. They're so savory and the cheese doesn't taste like the cheese paste crap they use in omelets from iHop. Also, down here there's like one on every corner so it's my first choice when I wanna eat out for breakfast.

Top Bottom