• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
anyone here go to fsu? i have a friend who goes there and he doesn't have much to do, so i suggested smash...

edit- smash 64

mixa

Banned via Warnings
hey Sangoku, I'm curious about something.
do the Suisses have any issue understanding the French when they do that crazy stuff with numbers: 70 = soixante-dix, 80 = quatre-vingts, 90 = quatre-vingt-dix, etc?

Sangoku

Smash Master
hey Sangoku, I'm curious about something.
do the Suisses have any issue understanding the French when they do that crazy stuff with numbers: 70 = soixante-dix, 80 = quatre-vingts, 90 = quatre-vingt-dix, etc?
Lol we have absolutely no problem understanding it, although some swiss feel annoyed by that nomenclature which doesn't make sense (since it's historically based on a base 20 counting method). Although quatre-vingt is also what we say in Geneva, huitante (as said in other french-speaking part of switzerland) makes more sense too.

Generally speaking I believe a minority always has less trouble understanding the majority. For example I think it's easier for a french to get confused by some swiss or quebecese colloquial expressions than the other way around.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Hello everyone.

Reporting in from kero's common room in macduff hall.

I just wanted to remind you all that you are all a bunch of punk ass *******.

I don't know quite know what else to say so....

Yeah

I guess I'll see ya later

Maruchan ramen eater

Get some

Yeah

I'm gonna be the best super smash bros player in the world one day

You'll see

Untill then

Too lazy too post a align pic

I'm eating ramen right now

Lol

Idk

Talking to my suite mate about smash right now

He speaks lvl 9 dk idk

Jv 6d one recently

Instagrammed that ****

Yo

Ramen

Idc

Mods can suck my ****

I'm the best

Cashbah

Jk

I like mods like i like pudding

Idk

Vampirates ah!

Lol

K

Seya

Cashbah

Sangoku

Smash Master
ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay so here's a little explanation on what happened.

Zenyore asked me if I could ban his current account so that he could make another one with another name. I then thought it would be funny to make you guys think I just burst out of anger and banned him. We were hoping to see some funny reactions like people hating on me because of my tyrany, etc.

To my surprise, it wasn't that bad and my "choice" even seemed to be approved by some lol.

Anyway, so that was just a little prank. No need to go spam more than usual because you think you're wearing me out.

Also, make the computations guys, I'm in Europe, do you expect me to lock threads at 4 am or something?

Maliki

Smash Ace
For any moderator foolish enough to attempt to lock this thread,
I would recommend you think again. You will pay a severe unknown punishment
Sangoku, smart decision not locking the thread and just moving it to another one.
That wise choice saved Smashboards.​
I see I struck fear into you, you're weak!​
#freekomo​

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
ANNOUNCEMENT

Zenyore asked me if I could ban his current account so that he could make another one with another name. I then thought it would be funny to make you guys think I just burst out of anger and banned him. We were hoping to see some funny reactions like people hating on me because of my tyrany, etc.

To my surprise, it wasn't that bad and my "choice" even seemed to be approved by some lol.

Anyway, so that was just a little prank. No need to go spam more than usual because you think you're wearing me out.

Also, make the computations guys, I'm in Europe, do you expect me to lock threads at 4 am or something?
I was really hoping you'd ban Kero. :(

Sangoku

Smash Master
Yeah I figured it didn't seem harsh enough. That would have been better:
kero spams ****. I ban zenyore and go like "I'm tired of this, I chose someone at random and banned him".

DMoogle

A$
ANNOUNCEMENT

You totally got me. I thought you way overreacted, then I looked into his account and saw "User Requested Ban," and wasn't sure if he actually did request it, or you just chose that randomly as a way to quickly ban him. I decided to just leave it be, but I half-expected Zenyore to contact me and say "WTF I'm banned?!"

Also, nobody said anything on here, which was kind of weird...

Whatever.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Sup y'all?

Reporting in from Oneonta's local brawl tournament.

I was literally the first person to be eliminated lol.

Predictions-

1) Cesar

Will keep you guys updated.

Over and out,

Jack Parker

Aka KeroKeroppi

EDIT: Cesar won. That dog.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
had no idea zenyore was banned lol

Cept I saw mr. bushido post somewhere and was like oh i guess zenyore is using different names again.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
everyone still uses macros online i hate fake smash i wish my area had more local players

Olikus

Smash Champion
man that sucks that the posting thread got closed. Time to call the REAL poeple in charge on the boards.

Top Bottom