• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
wait so can we still 12cb for your sister or not joey
Maybe it was the 'we' in the sentence and perhaps all of the previous conversation that happened, but my first interpretation of '12cb' in that sentence was NOT 12 character battle.

Also if this science about samus mains is correct than jousuke is probably a serial murderer.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yo those CARDBOARD box ones you can't be sure are 100% new

on the other hand, the PLASTIC CASE ones are either open or closed, no in between.

that grape one is 100% new if SEALED.

i got my blue SEALED one for 120$ that i will use for 3d scanning/printing
PWN

Karajan

Banned via Warnings

on the other hand, the PLASTIC CASE ones are either open or closed, no in between.

PWN
My brother has a 3d printer so get that stuff scanned

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman

PWN
Well, I've bought 2 from this seller and both have been brand new. He wouldn't want to hurt his rating by selling a fake one in the box.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Conspiracy theory: breakthrough is actually the seller and is creating competition for his goods to drive up the price by providing a trustworthy review to unsuspecting victims

killa k

Smash Ace
Tfw I wasn't mentioned in the accident. Sensei broke his collar bone, bloodpeach and m2k got a few cuts, and I managed to get lucky with zero injuries, however was a bit shaken. Overall we're fine.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wow didn't know you were there too shade. Broken collarbone is not great, but could've been worse. Glad to hear you are all gonna be okay!

malva00

Smash Master
Hope Sensei is GOOD.

According to my Spanish, which read the Peruvian facebook page, Captain Tavo went to Arequipa recently and owned everyone except yiyo who didn't want to play with Captain Tavo.

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
I hope you guys are all right, a broken collarbone is really serious... Get well Sensei! I'm wishing the best for you!

Top Bottom