• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

C3CC

Smash Lord
If only Saffron City and Hyrule Castle had been brought back instead of Kongo Jungle... :(

I wonder why they chose Kongo Jungle AGAIN.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
The Apex 2015 column is the only one not ordered by placings.

In order for Apex 2014's retention rate to not go lower than the average retention rate for SSB64 (35.9%), we are going to need 57 players that went to apex 2014 attending apex 2015.

In order to maintain a 35% retention rate, 66 players that are attending Apex 2015 need to attend Apex 2016

Please correct me if there are any errors in these tables

Last edited:

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
@ BWG_Zeta BWG_Zeta

I didn't intend to make you delete your guide. I was trying to give constructive criticism. I really hope you revise it and resubmit.
And that's exactly what I intend to do. I wasn't attempting to censor your criticism, but yes I have taken those things in to account and I am revising the guide as well as making a video further explaining the aspects I was going for. Thankyou though

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Zetas post like blocked the social thread for like a whole day lmao
nobody knew what to say

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
HELLO GUYS IM STILL TRYING TO HELP MARIGUAS AND SHALAKA WITH TRANSPORTATION-HOUSING starting on the 26th. jfk airport etc

HELP

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
HELLO GUYS IM STILL TRYING TO HELP MARIGUAS AND SHALAKA WITH TRANSPORTATION-HOUSING starting on the 26th. jfk airport etc

HELP
If shalaka wrote that OP his english is good enough to find his way from JFK to new brunswick by train.

Ill still pick them up if I can. I'll know soon. Are mariguas and shalaka meeting at JFK?

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
@ Madao Madao I noticed that you've donned a new avy. Your representation of Madao makes me happy even if you don't fit the role :)

Speaking of such, did you hear about Gintama's April 2015 season?

Sedda

Smash Champion
If shalaka wrote that OP his english is good enough to find his way from JFK to new brunswick by train.

Ill still pick them up if I can. I'll know soon. Are mariguas and shalaka meeting at JFK?
oh shiit i actually forgot about the train. ill tell them

can you still house them if they make it to new brunswick?

Madao

@ Madao Madao I noticed that you've donned a new avy. Your representation of Madao makes me happy even if you don't fit the role :)

Speaking of such, did you hear about Gintama's April 2015 season?
Rofl, he's one of my favorite characters :) . Ya I read about that on wikipedia. I'm hyped!

Shears

Smash Master
So I just finished catching up with the social thread. I thought about posting the content of my forum support thread but then realized that would just lead to an instaban.

Has anyone else been unbanned? Who else is still banned? Did everyone else just create alt accounts?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
So I just finished catching up with the social thread. I thought about posting the content of my forum support thread but then realized that would just lead to an instaban.

Has anyone else been unbanned? Who else is still banned? Did everyone else just create alt accounts?
i think you're the only person who's unbanned

also

is now premium

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
No one else is unbanned and I think that Studstill got his alt, "Repent", banned. No one else from my knowledge is using an alt. I'm pretty sure it's prohibited anyways lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Fireblaster thank you for spelling my name right in the 2015 list.

lol at me having been entering apex 64 for longer than ybombb has

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord
I tried to make my gamer tag "☠ | Near" but it removed the skull and bones and the vertical bar. I think it's collusion that the lenny face went through but not mine. :mad:

Top Bottom