• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Funny thing is, Battlecow used to say stuff like this unironically :^)

Holy **** at this entire page.

You HAVE to go all Fox now.

If you don't I'll be forced to finally jump on the Kero hate bandwagon (he's nowhere near the worst poster btw guys, stop being brainwashed by Han Solo)

@Mr Bushido Listen up you little ****. You better not get outplaced by M2K again. Or ELSE.
When have Zenyore and M2K been in the same tournament?

Vale

Smash Ace
If you don't I'll be forced to finally jump on the Kero hate bandwagon (he's nowhere near the worst poster btw guys, stop being brainwashed by Han Solo)
hey can you make some really low quality posts so i can make a joke along the lines of "star king has first-hand knowledge about worst posters, so we should listen to him about this"

there was also going to be a joke about my post quality here, but i changed my mind

The Star King

Smash Hero
When have Zenyore and M2K been in the same tournament?
I just realized I was thinking of Z being outplaced by Revan, my bad :/

hey can you make some really low quality posts so i can make a joke along the lines of "star king has first-hand knowledge about worst posters, so we should listen to him about this"
Vale, all bull**** aside, this is coming from the heart.

I've been a member on this site for about 6 years now. I've seen hundreds of different avatars on these forums.

I feel kind of bad writing this, but I can honestly say that you've had some of the worst avatars I have ever seen.

I know it's hard to take me seriously considering my reputation as a poster, but I need you to know, I'm being very truthful when I say that your avatars ****ing suck 100% of the time.

Vale

Smash Ace
aussie, look at any time star king has changed his avatar and find the first post from kero after that.

that being said, my avatars are pretty bad

Annex

Smash Ace
i feel like you're satirizing a kero post but i cannot find said kero post
If a guy can say "all bull**** aside...I can honestly say...I'm being very truthful when I say" and then have it be satire I will never be able to ignore any doubts I have about a post's legitimacy.
So you better not be bull****ting around here star king.
And I mean, that avatar IS pretty bad anyway.

The Star King

Smash Hero
are you guys serious

*sigh*

SK, all bull**** aside, this is coming from the heart.

I've been a member on this site for about 2 years now. I've seen hundreds of different avatars on these forums.

I feel kind of bad writing this, but I can honestly say that you've had some of the worst avatars I have ever seen.

I know it's hard to take me seriously considering my reputation as a poster, but I need you to know, I'm being very truthful when I say that your avatars ****ing suck 100% of the time.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I would say objective things were objective. I've never been wrong on the internet in my life. That's the objective truth

All you people telling kero to go fox are the reason that the kid prolly went fox... smh at y'all for being scrubs and at kero for not having the personal strength to listen to his heart instead of a bunch of rando opinions

Any news from montreal? Slash vids? Wish there was a way I could watch without spoilers. Ah well.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yo I would say objective things were objective. I've never been wrong on the internet in my life. That's the objective truth
Yeah like the time you thought the double rest video actually existed

I will never let that go

Where's ciaza

edit: lol I clicked through random pages in the Ask a Question thread and found this in like 30 seconds:

What attacks even do 38% damage?
No attacks
Yoshi dair
pls no "I meant not exactly 38" or something lame like that

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yoshi dair does more than 38%

HA

Right again star queen

If you reflect a 21% projectile, you get 21 * 1.8 = 37.8, round that up and you get 38. It just so happens you can have a partially charged Charge Shot of exactly 21% (one stage below fully charged).

And that's not even touching the double rest video issue

PWNED

Last edited:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ive never liked that picture because the trap cards we're all used to are activated from the field in most forseeable instances, and while hand traps exist, they aren't explicitly called trap cards

#cardgames #kuriboh #kfc

mixa

Banned via Warnings
ive never liked that picture because the trap cards we're all used to are activated from the field in most forseeable instances, and while hand traps exist, they aren't explicitly called trap cards
so you're one of those people who when watching a movie will point out all the stuff that wouldn't work irl

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Dude I see these dudes playing yu-gi-oh cards on the library but I see what there up too when like he reverse his attack I was like gnarly!!

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Hm

I could tell you guys how the tournament went..

But that's not like me at all.

Lol sucks to suck

Later ****

Actually, I'll say one thing.

The robot was terminated by Koroshiyo hands.

Lol

Would post an animal picture but I'm on mobile and it's quite a time consuming procedure with a phone

Will post shout outs tmrw or next year

Bahh im a llama

K

Seya

I'm the best

cashbah

Ain't nobody give a **** about no Subaru.

Edit: Oh and z beat m2k too.

Last edited:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
bet he won with pika

in fact, im sure he won with pika

im renouncing you as the saviour smash 64 needed, you are now just a cousin-fondling weeaboo hypocrite

I BELIEVED IN YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE ME

/wrists

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
You're not sure of ****, **** off.

Btw what does it mean when people do:

/insertsomething

Seems kind of like a hash tag.

Although in this situation it's more like a "slash wrists" which is pretty clever lol.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Man, Kero is just full of fail.

Doesn't actually quit Kirby or Pika, doesn't go for his German teacher. The only thing this guy's good at is hooking up with close relatives.

Jk congrats on the win against M2K. vids?

Last edited:

rpotts

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who doesn't find M2K's statement as much arrogant as ignorant? I mean come on he's top 5 in all 3 other smash games and won most of the tourneys he entered in 64, he just doesn't seem to follow the 64 scene and probably thought there was Isai and a couple other good players in the top in which he could probably have been top 10, in his little world of not following 64. Clearly he's not top 10 but I bet he can compete with just about everyone who's not a top level player by playing his standard "play to win, whatever it takes" style and could probably become very good at this game if he liked it / cared more. Just trying to defend the guy a bit, I really doubt he meant what he said in a bad way, or really understood why it would be infuriating to some 64 players.

Last edited:

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who doesn't find M2K's statement as much arrogant as ignorant? I mean come on he's top 5 in all 3 other smash games and won most of the tourneys he entered in 64, he just doesn't seem to follow the 64 scene and probably thought there was Isai and a couple other good players in the top in which he could probably have been top 10, in his little world of not following 64. Clearly he's not top 10 but I bet he can compete with just about everyone who's not a top level player by playing his standard "play to win, whatever it takes" style and could probably become very good at this game if he liked it / cared more. Just trying to defend the guy a bit, I really doubt he meant what he said in a bad way, or really understood why it would be infuriating to some 64 players.
If I remember correctly M2K was relatively humble on the Isai stream. He knows he's not the best at N64 and never claimed to be. He's underrated by 64 smashers (and overrated by people who play the nub smash games) but I don't think he even claims to be top 10.

Top Bottom