• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

M!nt

Smash Champion
idk what that is, but sounds good!

Me and my sister stayed out till like 3 am and went to 2 malls, but we only bought a couple shirts because the deals weren't cheap enough for us lol.

M!nt

Smash Champion
reese's puff!! I haven't ate honeycombs since I was like 9, so i guess apple jacks.

boo berry and frankenberry also have a special place in my best cereals of all time list.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
You know I had a bunch of people asking for a 64 AT video guide, similar to Wak's melee guide

Kinda tempted (but I am also quite lazy.)

if someone else wants to record the video, I'll add the commentary using a movie maker or something.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
after a blazing sunny day -- and i mean that sun was ********, it exposed everyone who doesn't take showers before leaving the house like no one's bizz
i get some mother****ing summertime rainstorm -- and i mean it felt like my umbrella was an Old Rod trying to fish a Gyarados.
that rain was the ****, being thrown in a pool wouldn't make it justice

well after that I get home and my pc is dead

maybe i should've used my ak. today was not a good day

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Today i was playing smash at my friends house when out of nowhere my friend tells me that he mentioned to his coworker in a text that he was playing smash 64 and his coworker's response was that he plays smash64 all the time and that he is the best at that game and he would own all of us. Naturally we invited him over. he went by the name of "jesus" and continued to smack talk when he arrived. He played kirby (of course). me and three of my friends each disembodied him. he got mad because i continually "juggled him off the stage" with pika xD. But after all that went down he was very cool and said he was more motivated than ever to get better. We taught him a few advanced tech before he left.

anyways ya i just wanted to post that cuz i always love when other people post those kinds of stories!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
an entire facebook group has formed when my university's stalkerspace exploded with a smash 64 post

one 'im-the-best' yoshi player said 'yoshi can't combo DK', and when i rebuked him he said something like 'i've only played against a dk once'

i didnt have the heart to hustle them

Vale

Smash Ace
Wait, so all I have to do to make good players want to play against me is claim I'm the best?

hey guys i won a locals (and by that i mean i had like two friends over this one time) i can probably beat you all lol i play kirby what's a z-cancel?

M!nt

Smash Champion
nuuu is demon cat gone?? I guess I can't play anymore :CC

nvm i guess it was just down yay

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I tell people that I'm in New York City for a while and see if I can play some smash.

No one's saying anything and it really bothers me, so I'm wondering if there are any that are available to meet up.

Top Bottom