• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

hikachu

Smash Rookie
My main reason for coming to Japan is to be with my girlfriend since her parents won't let her go anywhere else with me other than Japan. It's not to play SSB, but Japanese version has its moments. I forgot my VHS tapes, but I think I can try to record one day before I leave to Kansai. Jousuke isn't coming to Kansai with us.

It's less fun because there's less DI, which means you get stuck in combos more easily (like simple up-tilt combos), so it's not as exciting to me.

Why dont u take videos in drinking party after Kanto-tournament August 3rd and 4th ?

If u forgot to bring VHS, this party maybe easily set up video-environment.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Don't wanna pry into isai's life but

isn't he like 27

Brenda's parents definitely hold their daughter's life very close to their hearts

Sedda

Smash Champion
That depends on what part of the world you're in.... *boom tsshhhh*

cobr, you mean that when I turn 90 I'll be able to go for those super hot 52 year olds? CAN'T WAIT

clubbadubba

Smash Master
14 year olds shouldn't be banging 13 year olds. Neither of them should be banging anyone.

Besides, I'm pretty sure y=x^.93 is a good minimum age limit

clubbadubba

Smash Master
not working for me either, which is a bummer because that nintendude firo set was realllly good

And prisonchild, I'm not even sure if you want older or younger... 17 seems reasonable as a minimum dating age for a 21 year old

mixa

Banned via Warnings
thanks for your magic click, clubba. they seem to be working now (been clicking on them the whole day lol)

edit: obvsly it couldn't be that easy, it stopped mid match. youtube stop being dumb pls

malva00

Smash Master
Why dont u take videos in drinking party after Kanto-tournament August 3rd and 4th ?

If u forgot to bring VHS, this party maybe easily set up video-environment.
Yeah I'm registered for the drinking party so I'll try to record then.

Also, it turns out Jousuke is taking the night bus with us to Kansai. He has his own schedule once we're there (as do Brenda and me), but it'll be cool to still be able to see him at night. He's a really nice guy.

I bought a controller for around $21 (a little expensive), but it's nice. Madrush gambled on a really good one with a messed up Z-button for around $10 and was able to fix the Z-button easily after opening it up. I'm not a big shopper, but I've purchased a good amount of clothes, a small green Kirby with a yellow/orange star that attaches Kirby with a small chain, a controller, Zelda playing cards, some cute pencils/pens, a cute stuffed bunny, and maybe some other stuff :happysheep:

Oh yeah, Brenda is younger than me... >__>

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
So lagless KB adapter exists now. Going to work on controller input next.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Nice job! I would defnitely be more willing to go to Apex if I can use my xbox 360 controller on console with no lag.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well done guys. I liked this entire page (until I got tired of it)

Yesterday I played some fun teams with DENKEN, ECART, and some AXEMJINX guy. It was like stepping into a freakin' time machine. Great stuff.
OMFG

He's back. Finally back.

It actually happened.

I never thought I'd see the day

of the great AXEMJINX's return

if im a drama queen

you're the perverted old man who grimaces at 'kids these days' while secretly enjoying his grandkids playing mortal kombat

:happysheep:
idk I just felt the need to quote this

this thread is lacking australians

badly
Well everyone but you (and the occasional Emmi...) kind of stopped posting

R.I.P. Australia

Just realized pacman is a character (also wario and blood falcon)
Pacman Kirby master race reporting in

clubbadubba

Smash Master
hey so ummm madrush, how is the ssb going over there? Can we get some more deets and maybe some madrush tourney predictions for tomorrow?

Top Bottom