• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Don't worry SK, it was the only reason. I think I'll give it to aa for coolest American.

Who's the coolest Israelite?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
ill accept that compliment, because it's commenting on an attribute of people who qualify in a certain category

can't help being a yank

im going to cali at the end of the year, yay

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
I'm Zenyore. and I play SSB64

Hellloooooooooooooooo

Just wanted to inform this wonderful community that I, Zenyore, will be playing SSB64 again, starting somewhere in Mid-May, when I get a new PC.

Until then, try not to put an end to your miserable days.

- Zenyore,
the mexican-named Canadian who got 5-stocked 15 years ago by Surri-Sama and probably sucks anyway

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ho ****

IS HE BACK FOR REAL?

The legendary Zenyore

A figure from the shadows of timed, barely remembered to me from my early days as a smasher.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You're not using that PC o' yourn to improve the quality of your ONLINE PLAY malva and killer and Zenyore ARE that's what puts them in the club.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Hellloooooooooooooooo

Just wanted to inform this wonderful community that I, Zenyore, will be playing SSB64 again, starting somewhere in Mid-May, when I get a new PC.

Until then, try not to put an end to your miserable days.

- Zenyore,
the mexican-named Canadian who got 5-stocked 15 years ago by Surri-Sama and probably sucks anyway
Welcome back always been a fan of your videos, hope you can get some more up soon :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You're not using that PC o' yourn to improve the quality of your ONLINE PLAY malva and killer and Zenyore ARE that's what puts them in the club.
Hey, I'm still in the "practicing my character so I build enough competence to not get *****". Then I'll play online.

So who wants to play with me?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, I'm still in the "practicing my character so I build enough competence to not get *****". Then I'll play online.

So who wants to play with me?
I'm your Huckleberry. I shall show you the way of TEH DOUG.

Guess you are in the club after all.

BTW guys I might have a GIRL (*gasp*) coming online soon to get GOOD, so be NICE to her and don't say stuff like "****" K? K.

Top Bottom