• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way
Two drifters, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end, waitin' 'round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me

:ultbayonetta:
I love this song so much.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I first heard it thanks to Supergirl. Then I played Bayonetta two years later. But it is a good song.

Shroob

Sup?

Calling it now

Bayo 1: Fly Me to the Moon

Bayo 2: Moon River

Bayo 3: Blue Moon

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Calling it now

Bayo 1: Fly Me to the Moon

Bayo 2: Moon River

Bayo 3: Blue Moon
Bayonetta 3 would be an amazing thing to be shown off this year.... whenever Nintendo decides to show things off (RIP E3). If anything just to finally settle my anxiety over it. It’s been a long time coming and it’s one of the games I originally bought my Switch for. We need it like now.

Shroob

Sup?
Bayonetta 3 would be an amazing thing to be shown off this year.... whenever Nintendo decides to show things off (RIP E3). If anything just to finally settle my anxiety over it. It’s been a long time coming and it’s one of the games I originally bought my Switch for. We need it like now.
Get in the boat with the SMT5 fans.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My mom's iphone died so she ordered a new one but she really wanted the newest, most expensive iphone 11 pro or whatever. The thing is she's technologically inept and won't even use the super expensive camera etc. I tried to talk her into a slightly dated one but she had to have the best. :facepalm:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two ideas I had in mind of the Elseworld story idea of if Superman landed in Australia raised among the Aboriginals.

-Due to more exposure to the sun in Down Under, this incarnation would be slightly stronger.
-As he begins to question his purpose in this world and realizing how different he feels. One of the Aboriginal elders insists to do an walkabout as a means of finding his place in the world and returning until he finds it. Eventually finding his purpose in wanting to protect the world.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My mom's iphone died so she ordered a new one but she really wanted the newest, most expensive iphone 11 pro or whatever. The thing is she's technologically inept and won't even use the super expensive camera etc. I tried to talk her into a slightly dated one but she had to have the best. :facepalm:
Moms do be like that lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hot take:
The mentality of Smash being this whole museum of gaming has always bothered me. It's what spirals speculation into what it is: people always spouting how characters must be iconic or important to gaming to be in Smash, when that has never mattered, and we truly don't know the entirety of how the character selction process works.

It's an unending cycle of overhyping and disapointment that people set themselves into. It's great to have expectations and be allowed to not like some things, but some people get way too riled up over glorified commercials.

That's all, needed to take that out. Continue with your programming.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Hot take:
The mentality of Smash being this whole museum of gaming has always bothered me. It's what spirals speculation into what it is: people always spouting how characters must be iconic or important to gaming to be in Smash, when that has never mattered, and we truly don't know the entirety of how the character selction process works.

It's an unending cycle of overhyping and disapointment that people set themselves into. It's great to have expectations and be allowed to not like some things, but some people get way too riled up over glorified commercials.

That's all, needed to take that out. Continue with your programming.
If Banjo getting in before Steve, Terry being our second unique fighting game rep (please don't take this as another TERRY IS THE KING OF LITERALLY WHOS post), and the FP2 opener being ARMS wasn't enough to prove that it's not all about the biggest faces in gaming, nothing will.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If Banjo getting in before Steve, Terry being our second unique fighting game rep (please don't take this as another TERRY IS THE KING OF LITERALLY WHOS post), and the FP2 opener being ARMS wasn't enough to prove that it's not all about the biggest faces in gaming, nothing will.
The way I see it, it's not about being the biggest names in gaming that makes them worthy of being in this "museum", it's the overall quality of their original product that makes them worthy of being remembered in smash.

?????????????

Smash Master
When I was in middle school, I used to eat mayonnaise toast.

Just...toast with a THICK layer of mayonnaise. My parents and friends were disgusted!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I pretty much want Angurius himself in Monsterverse soon.
ddxw5g9-e26d4f4a-170f-4088-9d23-d7c7cc6431bd.png

And yes, that's him fighting Siren Head.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I just watched The Willoughbys with my family. It was a lot of fun, the movie has tons of charm, beautiful animation and was just plain funny. I actually laughed out loud a few times, it was great!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
whenever i get asked about memphis i keep forgetting people aren't used to seeing the giant bass pro shop pyramid

D

Deleted member

Last night I finally had some sleep, but I forgot what I dreamt.

I have scarce mental pictures of something regarding Orson Welles being namedropped, but that's about It.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The year is 2020. Barbershops have closed worldwide due to a viral pandemic. Will hasn't cut his hair since August 2019. Out of desperation, he unlocks the forbidden technique sealed away by society: The Manbun

Seriously, it feels weird having my hair tied up like this.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ah so this is the social thread that didn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom