• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Aside from the gaudy color scheme, this doesn’t look THAT cursed.
And no please don’t take that as a challenge.
okay :p

Yeah, I think I'll stop, I really don't want to see anything more cursed than that tonight.

D

Deleted member

Rex/Pyra
Shantae
Kerrigan
Diablo
2B
Chunli
KOS-MOS
Ezio or kassandra
Lloyd
Master Cheif
Saber
Tiny Tina
shepard
Nice >:]
Nice >:] but **** Blizzard

Ranking of each character.

D

Deleted member

Me neither but I at least know who they are.

Also I'm pretty sure he meant Saber from the Fate games.

View attachment 246552
Ehhhhh, I literally have never seen anything Assassins Creed related. no gameplay, pictures, nada.
I'm not a fan of hyper-realistic graphics and (presumably) super stealthy games.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Saber from Fate is a controversial topic, which is why I labeled her as such. You're either for her or against her at this point assuming you even recognize her or recognize the fact that she's a video game character before an anime character.

Personally I don't give two ****s but it's nice to know people are recognizing her alongside the likes of Reimu and, to a lesser extent, Laharl.

Laharl gets the Mai treatment though IMO, the kid needs some clothes for God's sake.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I like that angle a tad more. But it still doesn't feel quite right. That kind of thing just happens, it feels like you're starting with the climax.
I mean imagine coming together for something relatively mundane like stopping a mail fraud scheme or apprehending people committing felony tax exasion...

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ehhhhh, I literally have never seen anything Assassins Creed related. no gameplay, pictures, nada.
Are you too young to have experienced the Smosh Assassin's Creed song when it first came out?

This generation is truly lost to time. :sadsheep:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
What about something like a natural disaster or some sort of disaster like that caused by a villain?
Something like King Ghidorah with the giant hurricanes?
Or either these two here:
The Rhino from James & the Giant Peach movie and World Gobbler from Dragon Hunters.
Rhino.png
World Gobbler.jpg

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
eh
eh
eh
meh
literally who?
meh
no
no clue who these are
no
meh
who?
who?
sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place it.
Saber's from Fate/Stay Night (she's basically a gender-swapped Knight of the Round Table), I think Tiny Tina is from Borderlands, and Shepard is the player character from Mass Effect.

D

Deleted member

Are you too young to have experienced the Smosh Assassin's Creed song when it first came out?

This generation is truly lost to time. :sadsheep:
If I haven't seen anything related to it, chances are I literally don't give 2 ****s about anything related to it.

Hot Take, but I really don't care about most game franchises at this point, outside of Nintendo(and I outright hate alot of em, looking at you Call of Duty)

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Saber's from Fate/Stay Night (she's basically a gender-swapped Knight of the Round Table), I think Tiny Tina is from Borderlands, and Shepard is the player character from Mass Effect.
You mean Bioware, as in from EA? I'd prefer Faith from MIrror's Edge, personally.

D

Deleted member

Okay then, after googling em a bit, my opinion?(in order)
Not a fan of any of there designs, IMO. Dunno about the games they come from, so can't really comment on moves.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay then, after googling em a bit, my opinion?(in order)
Not a fan of any of there designs, IMO. Dunno about the games they come from, so can't really comment on moves.
Post your wants then so we can all say no to them based off of design alone. :p

D

Deleted member

Post your wants then so we can all say no to them based off of design alone. :p
Honestly, ATM, It doesn't really matter to me too much, because all of my most wanteds are anime boies anyway

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I find how many "literally who" I got out of that list slightly surprising. Saber is definitely more of a Japan-centric character. Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, I thought would be a bit more well known.

D

Deleted member

Ness is third.

It baffles me how nearly two decades have gone by and people STILL don't know how to deal with PK Fire.
Ness is better than Brawl Meta Knight under the condition that he's being played with input lag factored in

D

Deleted member

I find how many "literally who" I got out of that list slightly surprising. Saber is definitely more of a Japan-centric character. Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, I thought would be a bit more well known.
Knowing me, if you ask me to name a random franchise, chances are I won't be able to :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I recognize Saber and Laharl but Kerrigan?

Never heard that name in my life.

D

Deleted member

I recognize Saber and Laharl but Kerrigan?

Never heard that name in my life.
From my google-fu, he's from Starcraft.

Figures, I don't tend to enjoy MMORPGS as much as Single player games, have heard of Starcraft before.

Edit: DAMMIT WADEMAN

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Because Laharl is the only character I can remember from Disagea because I don't care for the Disagea games at all.

Mostly because he's almost naked.
Dood, ya gotta go with the only character that's from each game who's also a mascot, dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom