• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
From my google-fu, he's from Starcraft.

Figures, I don't tend to enjoy MMORPGS as much as Single player games, have heard of Starcraft before.

Edit: DAMMIT WADEMAN
Kerrigan's a woman ("Sarah" is a girl's name), and Starcraft games are real-time strategy, not MMORPGs. (World of Warcraft would be an MMORPG)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Just got to the laboratory and am heading out now. Music really is great, especially the Undyne fight.

No sure how much more I have, but I’m not really expecting to beat Undertale tonight.

D

Deleted member

Lmao, when I browsed “JDCabrera The Hedgehog” on Google I found my old Amino pfp and a Sonic OC I made years ago.

EBE16C18-F7C2-47D2-98E0-153460A01F7F.png

D

Deleted member

Kerrigan's a woman ("Sarah" is a girl's name), and Starcraft games are real-time strategy, not MMORPGs. (World of Warcraft would be an MMORPG)
alright, so
1)"("Sarah" is a girl's name)"
What does that have to do with anything?
2) and Starcraft games are real-time strategy,
eh, from what I've seen, MMORPGs and real-time strategy tend to go hand in hand for alot of games.(that may just be the MMORPGS I like, cough DIGIMON Masters Online cough)

D

Deleted member

Just got to the laboratory and am heading out now. Music really is great, especially the Undyne fight.

No sure how much more I have, but I’m not really expecting to beat Undertale tonight.
No sure how much more I have, but I’m not really expecting to beat Undertale tonight
assuming you just finished the Mettaton section, you just hit the halfway mark. You have around 1-3 hours left.

Also, be prepared, the fights ahead(along with the puzzles) are going to ramp up HARD in difficulty.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What does that have to do with anything?
You called Kerrigan, full name Sarah [middle name] Kerrigan according to quick Google search, a he.

I fail to see how you fail to see the problem.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
You know, while on the subject, have you guys come across any cool/interesting OCs that you really liked and had a lot of work put into them? Sonic or otherwise?

I know I’ve come across a few but it might take me a bit to find them again.
For Sonic? Loads and loads. My favorites are the artists that can replicate the official styles.

I have a few old ocs for a story I was writing. They're all original not hedgehogs or ponies lol.
Original like not based on an existing franchise?

D

Deleted member

You called Kerrigan, full name Sarah [middle name] Kerrigan according to quick Google search, a he.

I fail to see how you fail to see the problem.
wait, her first name is Sarah? Thought it was Kerrigan.

I really need to go to sleep, honestly........

D

Deleted member

This avatar was made before I was a Fantastic Four fan and I was still trying to hide my love for Dragon Quest online. Sometime after I first joined Discord but way before I joined Smashboards.

Then I just kinda ignored Amino forever.

Shroob

Sup?
i mean who else is an OG gacha character

dragalia lost or something?
I mean, issue with Katalina is like, that'd be like if Mario was a brand new series in Smash and instead of Mario or Weeg, you pick Blue Toad to be the first character. She's such an extra character.

Type-Moon is xenphobic as **** to series outside of the ones that they control because "Muh lore", you'd think Nintendo would pick the series that they have creative control over, aka Dragalia.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Oooh, I would not mind seeing some of these guys as official Sonic characters, especially that dragon boi.
Forces was going to have dragons. I'd post more but I don't wanna be here all night.
Lmao, when I browsed “JDCabrera The Hedgehog” on Google I found my old Amino pfp and a Sonic OC I made years ago.

View attachment 246560
"Radpork"

That's pretty rad. I tried the same but none of my designs come up, probably because I didn't post them on a wiki.

D

Deleted member

Pokemon Sword and Shield has, in my opinion, the biggest disonnance of both fan and critical reception.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if the guy that hacked sword and shield to look worse will get sued.

I could see it happening, and if so that’s a big oof in their part when they probably thought they had the big brain plays

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I decided to remake my old Amino avatar in a way that fits my current standards:

AE939CD6-00B6-4BF6-848F-9A563B15E9A0.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I wonder if the guy that hacked sword and shield to look worse will get sued.

I could see it happening, and if so that’s a big oof in their part when they probably thought they had the big brain plays
That guy probably hacked it to make sure the entire NatDex got in. Don't persecute him - he is just finding a way.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
That guy probably hacked it to make sure the entire NatDex got in. Don't persecute him - he is just finding a way.
Don't persecute them? I mean, I don't have much issue with people modifying their games, but when it's done for the sake of defaming it and little else? Yeah that's...pretty petty in my eyes. They kinda deserve the flak their getting for not being transparent about running hacks/mods that altered the game in such a way.

Smooth Criminal

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I used to make star wars oc's when I was a kid. I had some weird stories to go with those lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom