• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I really want a Ghost-type on my team since it's my second favorite type (and it'll help with the Fighting weakness), but neither Cursola nor Polteageist jump out at me.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm surprised Impidimps final evolution went the way it did. Based on how skinny the Pokemon is, I thought it would end up being a special attacker with good speed and the prankster ability. Never thought for one second it'd turn into a behemoth like that.
I expected it to evolve once, if at all, and I thought it was gonna have Prankster and a lot of tricky Status moves. But I'm definitely not disappointed in what really happened.

D

Deleted member

Honestly some of these Pokemon have the best designs we've gotten in a while but Game Freak has only revealed a handful of them officially
Why you gotta hold out on us like that GF?

Iridium

Smash Hero
So Nickit and Theavul are Dark-types, supposedly. That confirms it, I want one now, foxes are awesome.

Give me Luxray next, and I'll be satisfied.

D

Deleted member

Kinda wish Nintendo and GF were more upfront with the mons and info in the game, I could imagine the game's prerelease reception being a lot better if they didn't went with the whole mystery angle.

I'm really digging a lot of the new Pokemon and Galar forms, so I'm preordering after picking Death Stranding.

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
I'm still wondering if theres going to be two new Eeveelutions. I feel like they should have been leaked by now.

D

Deleted member

I'm still wondering if theres going to be two new Eeveelutions. I feel like they should have been leaked by now.
No new Eeveelutions according to the leakers revealing the other Pokemon

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I kinda sorta wanted to avoid the leaks, but my curiosity was way too strong and I just figured I'd look at all of them. But at least the Pokemon's abilities, stats, and moves will still be surprises.

D

Deleted member

Sorry but I can't help but share this song:
Listen to this and try and tell me it's not a beautiful song. I don't think you truthfully can as it's such a simple song with a simple medley yet arranged in such a calming and beautiful way. I absolutely love this song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sorry but I can't help but share this song:
Listen to this and try and tell me it's not a beautiful song. I don't think you truthfully can as it's such a simple song with a simple medley yet arranged in such a calming and beautiful way. I absolutely love this song.
I adore it simply because it's a remix of one of my favorite Kirby songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom