• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
When's the last time that Egg thingy from Crash was seen?

D

Deleted member

I’m thinking about whether or not I should share some news right now, because I’m still trying to get over a certain thing involving that.

When's the last time that Egg thingy from Crash was seen?
Nitro Fueled, if you refer to N-Trance.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Still can't find a good Halloween themed avatar, this is getting annoying.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
The dex or content seem to have a lot to it then we think:

The Galar map is a big hint imo.

There’s the clouds that could easily hide another island, the forest seems like it could lead off the map, and there’s train tracks that stretch seemingly passed the map.

So I think there’s a decent shot at an interesting postgame
Oh no, I'm having flashbacks to locked doors in X&Y. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera Nice coincidental icon change
Servando is just up there as my favourite DQ party member of the whole series alongside Yangus and Jessica.

I completely see myself on him in regards to the whole “bring as many joy to the people as possible” motive he has through the game, which peaked during his own solo mission where he literally brings hope to the destroyed world.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Servando is just up there as my favourite DQ party member of the whole series alongside Yangus and Jessica.

I completely see myself on him in regards to the whole “bring as many joy to the people as possible” motive he has through the game, which peaked during his own solo mission where he literally brings hope to the destroyed world.
Sylv and Erik are two of the best characters in the game personally

D

Deleted member

The dex or content seem to have a lot to it then we think:

The Galar map is a big hint imo.

There’s the clouds that could easily hide another island, the forest seems like it could lead off the map, and there’s train tracks that stretch seemingly passed the map.

So I think there’s a decent shot at an interesting postgame
If they announce during the postgame DLC announcement that they're gonna allow the National Dex back in exchange for a hefty $60 price (I think) then everyone's gonna flip out.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Remember how Nintendo released a character trailer for Erik and Sylvando and it was basically Dragon Quest 11: The Husbando Edition?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m thinking about whether or not I should share some news right now, because I’m still trying to get over a certain thing involving that.

Nitro Fueled, if you refer to N-Trance.
Dude. I’ve always thought you were overreacting about that. Sure. You like FF. But you also like Crash, and Dragon Quest, and Metroid

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@JDCabrera
Looks like an interesting lineup. Can’t wait to learn more.

Mario Kart wishes it could get this kind of consistent support.

Imagine if Nintendo just started doing Grand Prixs in MK8D.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Eighteen gyms in Galar, huh? Sounds like this game will have even more entertainment than it already does, which is saying something, as this game already looks great.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I need more details on the 18 gyms thing, but if it's true that you can actually fight 18 different gym leaders, all of whom have challenges that lead up to them, then this goes back to what I've been saying since the very beginning.

It's fine to be upset over the National Dex, but at least try reserving full judgement until the game comes out. I highly doubt Game Freak isn't taking advantage of the time they saved by adding in more content and other features. Adding 18 gyms is a pretty big deal, as that's more than double what we normally get, and I feel like there's many other things in store for us.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
18 gyms, holy ****. That's ****ing content.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lads, we made it.

We don’t know who they are yet.

But we finally got our dark type gym leader!!

4BFE4604-3C93-4209-A5B7-EB4050CE8DBC.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom