• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seems like amiibo support through a patch for these two won't be necessary.

Not the biggest surprise, but I remember talk about this.
This makes me think even more that hero will drop next week when the splatfest is over.
This is an official ad for a Dr. Mario World championship

This is the Doctor Mario we need in smash.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm sorry, who's song got put in Ultimate? It wasn't Marie's, was it? :p
That argument holds no weight when

Don't Speak Her Name!
Twilight of the Gods
Anything from Fates other than remixes of Lost in Thoughts All Alone
Anything from Xenoblade Chronicles X, like, at all

aren't in Ultimate either.

D

Deleted member

That argument holds no weight when

Don't Speak Her Name!
Twilight of the Gods
Anything from Fates other than remixes of Lost in Thoughts All Alone
Anything from Xenoblade Chronicles X, like, at all

aren't in Ultimate either.
No Life Will Change either even though it was in Joker's initial teaser trailer.
I mean come on how do you **** that up

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok. New rule. Any Pokémon that’s not fully evolved (unless it doesn’t evolve. You start with the first evolution of the line, basically). And no legendaries.
Can't wait to stall out the entire game with Celesteela because they don't consider UBs Legendaries. :^)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What if there was a Pokémon where you could pick whatever Pokémon you wanted from the entire dex as your starter?
Gastly (let Haunter evolve without trading) or Pichu among some others like Togepi, Igglybuff, Ralts, etc.

If we included Legendaries or Mythicals I’d include Celebi.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Got a new controller/headset, just for the occasion. I'll probably be talking with Poog all weekend, but I'll hit you up if he's not around.
I actually need a new controller. Gah.

My Elite has had the problem where the rubber grips separate from the sides, but I was dealing with it. Now though the rubber on the control stick has split too so metal jabs into my thumb when I use it. So I went back to my old default controller and the A-button is shoddy and it doesn't feel as good to use.

I'm holding out for that new Elite controller but I don't know if I can make it.

D

Deleted member

Thinking of throwing this (WIP) file away. Should I do it? I’m kinda not sure. This id my best model but at the same time it’s still really bad.

1563484348676.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I mean, the Town Hall theme was in Isabelle's trailer and yet wasn't in the actual game in any way.

Nor was Isabelle's voice. Yeah, she had a voice in the trailer, but in the actual game, silent.
I can understand the lack of the Town Hall theme, it doesn't exactly fit the atmosphere of a fighting game, but Life Will Change is actual battle music and one of the most well-known P5 songs for Christ's sake.
Oh yeah and Isabelle should have her voice too, I don't get why she doesn't.

D

Deleted member

I might get some hate for this but I actualy think phoenix Wright is likely for smash dlc and is a great capcom pick. I mean the moveset would be so funny and unique I mean look at him in mvc and it would be funny to fight as him against :ultyoshi: in his stage which could be a court room.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ssssSSSSSTOP IT

STOP POSTING THREE HOUSES

I CAN’T GET IT WHEN IT COMES OUT AND THAT UPSETS ME
eh, i'll only buy it if most people give it a thumbs-up. people who liked fates do not apply to this rule, however :nifty:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I might get some hate for this but I actualy think phoenix Wright is likely for smash dlc and is a great capcom pick. I mean the moveset would be so funny and unique I mean look at him in mvc and it would be funny to fight as him against :ultyoshi: in his stage which could be a court room.
imagine thinking wright would be unpopular

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
eh, i'll only buy it if most people give it a thumbs-up. people who liked fates do not apply to this rule, however :nifty:
What if you liked certain aspects of Fates but considered it on the whole nonsensical and disappointing?

And also have a mystery blue haired singer as your avatar?

Asking for a friend. :azura:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom