• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Apparently there are rumours about the next live action Pokémon Movie being about Red and Blue (the characters) and not Detective Pikachu 2.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently there are rumours about the next live action Pokémon Movie being about Red and Blue (the characters) and not Detective Pikachu 2.
Honestly I don’t think we need a Detective Pikachu 2. Given the ending, I feel like making a sequel would just be forcing it a bit.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I had a dream where Twintelle came to my house and gave me a poster detailing which ARMS characters are coming to Smash, and it was Springman, Min Min, Master Mummy, Twintelle, Max Brass, and Kid Cobra, and Helix. Barq and Byte were banned because they had Coronavirus.

Also, Ninjala was gonna be the next character, but I doubted that because Inkling's weren't in Smash 4, so i saw no reason for Ninjala to be in.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I had a dream where Twintelle came to my house and gave me a poster detailing which ARMS characters are coming to Smash, and it was Springman, Min Min, Master Mummy, Twintelle, Max Brass, and Kid Cobra, and Helix. Barq and Byte were banned because they had Coronavirus.

Also, Ninjala was gonna be the next character, but I doubted that because Inkling's weren't in Smash 4, so i saw no reason for Ninjala to be in.
Of course you dreamt of Twintelle. :mybodyisreggie:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you think that we can see fighter 7 revealed with the ARMS character? They likely would have been ready to at least have a trailer for at this time so I think it’s possible.

If we do get it, I’m still hoping and thinking Geno has a good shot

D

Deleted member

My dream last night was literally the river in LEGO City commercial but instead of a man It was John Wick.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I spent two hours playing The Outer Worlds.

It is amazing. Pretty much the closest game to Fallout for those who don't like things like its setting and stuff.

Definitely a good buy.

D

Deleted member

A japanese dude is playing a game I voice in with a guitar.

E x p l a i n .

EDIT: Now he’s playing it with the DK Bongos. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Something tells me you did more with Twintelle in your dream than your letting on.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you think we'll get the Smash DLC before or after The Isle of Armor's June 17?

Worth noting Nintendo's shareholders meeting is on June 26.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Do you think we'll get the Smash DLC before or after The Isle of Armor's June 17?

Worth noting Nintendo's shareholders meeting is on June 26.
My pessimist side says it will be after halfway through June but it'd be really nice if it's sooner.

I don't want this half of the year to conclude with only one Smash reveal.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can believe that since I'm struggling to think how they can continue to use the Detective Pikachu title with how that movie ended.

Speaking of which, Detective Pikachu Switch game was announced a little more than a year ago now and we still know nothing about it. :glare:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I found Opo's twitter and it speaks to me on a spiritual level:
(gently scratches the top of its head with my finger)

Is it too much to hope for a live action Pokémon movie centered around Cynthia?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So different pages then.
Exactly.

Jokes aside I actually wouldn‘t be against a Cynthia movie. I think it’d be a bit odd to make one instead of making one revolving around the games, but I certainly wouldn‘t be complaining. She‘s a cool character.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Exactly.

Jokes aside I actually wouldn‘t be against a Cynthia movie. I think it’d be a bit odd to make one instead of making one revolving around the games, but I certainly wouldn‘t be complaining. She‘s a cool character.
It’s not like they couldn’t be able to do both, it would depend on how they go about it.

Wally concerns me on how would they address the green hair in live action. I doubt they could make it look natural.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Bruuuuuuuuuh, I thought XB2 had too many sidequests at some points, but XB1 coming here like, "hold my bear" and give you 15 sidequests or more after you just completed a few ones. The difficulty must be **** if you don't use Expert Mode to balance your levels or you played the OG release or the 3DS version.

It's especially grating when one nopon in Satorl Mash force you to go back & forth to him after you accomplished your objective, and you have to walk aaalll the way in his cave to get more info or end the quest, only to get another sidequest and do the whole thing over & over & over again!

Complains aside tho, i'm having lots of fun with Duncan & Rain. Both started a bit meh, but now, they're force of natures. Bionis bless Sword Drive & Dive Sobat.
Yeah, it was extremely easy to become mad overpowered in the original if you did a lot of questing.

I think there are over 400 quests total so there's definitely no shortage of them, and I usually don't mind them since you can clear a bunch of them without going out of your way to do them (mainly monster and material quests). Just be thankful that DE does a decent job of tracking quests when you had to mostly keep up with this **** yourself in the original.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s not like they couldn’t be able to do both, it would depend on how they go about it.

Wally concerns me on how would they address the green hair in live action. I doubt they could make it look natural.
True, true. Either way I think a movie with Cynthia in it would be amazing. I wonder who’d play her. And while I was joking about the Wally movie, I did think of that, and honestly I think it’d just be best to alter his hair color to a natural one. When making the jump from 2D imagery to real life, you can make some alterations like that.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I did think of that, and honestly I think it’d just be best to alter his hair color to a natural one. When making the jump from 2D imagery to real life, you can make some alterations like that.
I’ve had a similar concern about a movie focusing on N, as I think that would be pretty awesome movie though I feel like it’d be easier to come up with something for him given his circumstances.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was thinking Katheryn Winnick, though I’m open to more suggestions.
I don’t have a lot of knowledge when it comes to actors, so I had to look her up, but yeah, I think she’d be a great fit!

By the way, if we get Stephen Merchant as the scientist trainer class, then we’re talking.
B8BA27CE-CD9F-45B3-97D1-B9F011BE57A1.png

I’m kidding, but am I really?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's going ok. calm anyway. Hope things are good with you too.

Looks like this thread is a bit less active than before XD
E3 coming up at least.

hey hun. have hopes for this month?
I want to believe Nintendo will announce a new 2D Metroid either this month or the next one.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I want to believe Nintendo will announce a new 2D Metroid either this month or the next one.
lol nice. I do like 2d, so i wonder if they can consider that.

I'm still wondering what's happening with f-zero and some other francises.
Smash at least puts some of them in people's minds, nintendo should make some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom