• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What got cancelled? Tell me it wasn't What If.
What show was cancelled this time? Or is this just generally being annoyed with that trend? (while I'm not up to date on Marvel's Netflix series, it seems like Daredevil was cancelled too soon by my understanding, and so much more could have been done with Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
other than Howard the Duck, Offenders, Hellstorm, those Netflix shows, and Ghost Rider, nothing has recently been canceled. I was talking about overall though (Spectacular Spider-Man along other past Spidey shows, Avengers EMH, the last two X-Men shows, Fantastic Four, etc.). Like damn...can't one awesome show stay alive (especially in the animation department, at least the live action shows have had a bit more luck lately due to AoS and Runaways). I would not accept any future MCU show being canceled
I'm still mad at Silver Surfer's cliffhanger ending. I get a depressed verbose Cosmic dude isn't the easiest character to market, but you could have at least finished his battle with Thanos.
I still rage over the cliffhanger of Spectacular, knowing no problems will be solved unless Disney and Sony made a new deal...same with Wolverine and the X-Men

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Ninjala has exactly 8 playable characters. Half are boys, half are girls. They all share the EXACT same ability pool. Call me crazy, but it’s almost like these characters were designed with the purpose of putting them in Smash.

Shroob

Sup?
Folks, I got the best idea for a new Smash character

We take Mario

And we

Put a 2 next to his name

Imagine the pastabilities

D

Deleted member

So, Indivisible launched on Switch and it's a bit of a mess, to put it lightly. Not only did no one, not even the devs knew about this, but the publisher also released an old version with missing features.
Link

D

Deleted member

Folks, I got the best idea for a new Smash character

We take Mario

And we

Put a 2 next to his name

Imagine the pastabilities
Ok but like.
Mario has enough moveset potential that we COULD have a "Mario 2" with a new and cool moveset

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok. Ninjala has exactly 8 playable characters. Half are boys, half are girls. They all share the EXACT same ability pool. Call me crazy, but it’s almost like these characters were designed with the purpose of putting them in Smash.
doesn’t seem like a problem to me

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
She was 18 yeah. Same age as me. Had her since we were both three years old.
Dude I know how it feels to lose a pet that was with you practically your whole life. I'm sorry for your loss.

My pet bird was with me since I was 4, was a really friendly little guy, could sing the ed edd n eddy theme song on command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom