• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning.

How'd you all sleep? I slept well and as usual played and walked my dogs. Nothing yet eh? If nothing today there's still tomorrow.

Doesn't matter. Today is the day Spawn comes out for everyone! :grin:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I do love Smash Ultimate's art-style. It's a great balance between cartoony yet very detailed. It's got the detailed lines and artwork from Brawl and yet the colors really POP like in Smash 4. I love the balance there.
I mean that's the whole thing about the Switch, everyone is super-detailed. Like, holy ****, Mario has nipples?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Morning.
How'd you all sleep? I slept well and as usual played and walked my dogs. Nothing yet eh? If nothing today there's still tomorrow.
Being alright. UK in lockdown, Animal Crossing arrived, been watching Konosuba all morning and had a phone call with my doctor.

Not bad for me.

D

Deleted member

>Disney+ Spain doesn't have the 90s Marvel shows

>It has Trank4stic
image0-3.jpg

But ok, I can still hope they add the shows before the year ends since there's enough time to get them included.

Dutch Raikuna

Stay safe my friend. Hope you and your family pulls through in this rough time.
Eh with family.

Doctor mostly phoned to check on me about my blood and stuff. Says that the chance of me getting the coronavirus serverly was low. Had I been on medication about six months ago, I would have been ****ed.

>Disney+ Spain doesn't have the 90s Marvel shows
>It has Trank4stic
But ok, I can still hope they add the shows before the year ends since there's enough time to get them included.
Welcome to streaming services dude, they have everything........ except that one thing you want.

D

Deleted member

Eh with family.

Doctor mostly phoned to check on me about my blood and stuff. Says that the chance of me getting the coronavirus serverly was low. Had I been on medication about six months ago, I would have been ****ed.

Welcome to streaming services dude, they have everything........ except that one thing you want.
Disney+ has the 90s Marvel shows in England and the USA doh.

And the shows had spanish dubs (I remember the dubs perfectly from when I was younger).

Hopefully It is just a matter of time and they'll add them here too.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Morning.

*laughs in Kombat Pack owner*

Dutch Raikuna

Re:Zero, Heroic Age, and Pani Poni Dash are some of the recent ones I've finished. There's also Humanity has Declined, which has made its way into my favorites.

Currently I'm watching JoJo Golden Wind and Urusei Yatsura.
Ah a man of culture with Re:Zero, one of my favourites. Heard some good things about Humanity has Declined but haven't watched it.

Been watching Konosuba again with the movie coming on Crunchyroll tomorrow. Aside from that, just been watching my weekly seasonal with the Madoka Magica spin-off and Isekai Quartet season 2.
Need to watch something else but haven't decided.

D

Deleted member

Just finished the original Tron.

Still a classic which holds up well.

Now onto Tron Legacy.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I need help finding a show. It’s incredibly important because I want to watch it.
It was about this guy who’s name I think is Max and he finds this robot thing which floats and only has arms but when he says a word (I think it was overdrive or something similar) it becomes a super suit and it’s really cool and technological but oh no aliens want the suit for its power or something.
Keep in mind, I don’t think it was a good show based on my description. I just need to see it again before I die

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I need help finding a show. It’s incredibly important because I want to watch it.
It was about this guy who’s name I think is Max and he finds this robot thing which floats and only has arms but when he says a word (I think it was overdrive or something similar) it becomes a super suit and it’s really cool and technological but oh no aliens want the suit for its power or something.
Keep in mind, I don’t think it was a good show based on my description. I just need to see it again before I die
Max steel?

max-steel-ss1.jpg

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Just finished the original Tron.

Still a classic which holds up well.

Now onto Tron Legacy.
XD I just remember that my dad showed me the "trailers" for the first Tron after we watched Tron Legacy and what a difference back then. It is rather fun to see that evolution back to to back. Also, even though it has been ages since the last time I heard something from Daft Punk, it was great seeing them there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

XD I just remember that my dad showed me the "trailers" for the first Tron after we watched Tron Legacy and what a difference back then. It is rather fun to see that evolution back to to back. Also, even though it has been ages since the last time I heard something from Daft Punk, it was great seen them there.
Yeah, their soundtrack for the movie really nailed the tone and mood of the world of the saga.

And yeah, the evolution of the special effects between the original Tron and Legacy is really huge, and I firmly believe Legacy has some of the best special effects given by the film industry to this day.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah, their soundtrack for the movie really nailed the tone and mood of the world of the saga.

And yeah, the evolution of the special effects between the original Tron and Legacy is really huge, and I firmly believe Legacy has some of the best special effects given by the film industry to this day.
xD I wholeheartedly agree. And the cold, yet so glowy and fancy looking environment made someone want to be there.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just got around to playing Spawn.

Well worth waiting all those years. Definitely did him justice. I was nerding out the whole time playing as him throughout the Klassic Tower although Kronika kept kicking my *** but I eventually beat her.

Definitely gonna be my new main. Following him is Scorpion and Nightwolf.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's 3 reasons why I want Shake King from Wario Land to be in Smash:
1. He T H I C C.
2. He s t r o n k.
3. He would be a cool new Wario rep.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just realized. In terms of hype, excitement and been waited for so long being overdue.

Spawn is pretty to Mortal Kombat as:ultbanjokazooie:are to Smash.

Banjo-Kazooie vs. Spawn when? :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm so tempted to use time travel, this early game is ****ing ridonkulous. The first two days I can handle having limited abilities, but three and beyond is too far, I have two more days before anything can even get real. It's too slow for me, but not having the consistency of the actual time hurts my soul. If I do ever use time travel, that just means I won't be interested in playing anymore, that's usually how it ends up when I stop playing AC games.

:096: I know some of you are so guilty of time traveling, too. Don't lie, impatient ass Doctor Who.
There is no harm to anyone else if you tine traval so I say go ahead and do it. Ive gotten yelled at for tine travaling to which I just said "It aint hurting you"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And temporarily considered unable to work till the quarantine rules let up. Since I'm treated as sick and all. It sucks, but I admit I'll have stuff I can do.

On another note, once I fix my mic up in Discord, I could try streaming again. Though if I do any Zelda game, keyboard ain't cutting it.

D

Deleted member

Be patient people.

Normally Directs tend to be revealed either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

There's still time for a Direct announcement.

Dutch Raikuna

I'm starting to think the direct was c-c-canceled, guys.
Doubt it. Simple as that.

Why are games like Xenoblade and No More Heroes placed up on the eShop yadda yadda and all else.

Gonna start playing Animal Crossing soon but thinking of a King of Fighters game to with it. Been wanting to play the series for a while. The two and getting Final Fantasy VIII Remastered could do me games wise til Sakura Wars at the end of April.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Be patient people.

Normally Directs tend to be revealed either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

There's still time for a Direct announcement.
Let me back this up.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And if there isn't one there's a good reason for why given everything going on right now. Health and safety of the public comes first.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There is no harm to anyone else if you tine traval so I say go ahead and do it. Ive gotten yelled at for tine travaling to which I just said "It aint hurting you"
I don't wanna live on April 2nd, I wanna live in March 24th. I also want my Switch clock to be on time, unless AC has its own custom clock that I haven't seen yet.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna clean the house in an half hour. Afterwards might play me some more Mortal Kombat 11 trying out Joker and doing an Klassic Tower with him as well as Scorpion.

Might play some Injustice 2 tomorrow as well and try out Hellboy and the TMNT. Given everything happening right now I'm having more time to play my games.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

And if there isn't one there's a good reason for why given everything going on right now. Health and safety of the public comes first.
Still can't believe it is happening though. The global pandemic.

Who knows as well depending on worse it gets. Might be a good kick up the ass for humanity and lead us all to a promised future!..........................

......................If I were an actual sadistic brat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom