• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Betcha next they cancel video games.
Real talk, I wouldn't really care all that much if that happened. I would be upset sure, but I would move on easily. I barely play any video games as-is right now

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just hope the South Carolina Comicon doesn't get canceled due to the Coronavirus.

I'm looking forward to that convention.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My college just put the spring break back to this Monday because of the corona virus.

It's a good thing a have a backlog of books to finish.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
THEY ****IN SHADOWDROPPED THIS **** ON A SERVICE THAT'S ENTIRELY FREE. GET ****ING CULTURED YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SPEND A SINGLE PENNY FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE
Ok they took it down BUT THAT MEANS IT LEAKED! IT'S SO GODDAMN GOOD BEING A TOKU FAN THESE DAYS. ULTRA, GARO, SENTAI AND GODDAMN KR LOCALIZATIONS

D

Deleted member

Ok they took it down BUT THAT MEANS IT LEAKED! IT'S SO GODDAMN GOOD BEING A TOKU FAN THESE DAYS. ULTRA, GARO, SENTAI AND GODDAMN KR LOCALIZATIONS
Man, Gwen. When did the powers above decide today would be your day?

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
my-image.png
Slow day huh? Now that I think about it the whole week has been pretty slow.
Anyway here's my starter tierlist I made with some classmates

D

Deleted member

I dunno. I mean, I at least want people here to know to never take me seriously.
That's pretty much what I'm saying lmao.

I've said in the past I don't care what people think of me, but as a whole I don't want people to think I'm...say a "super serious takes no ****s" kinda person, but more like the wildcard who you never know what he's going to do.
Well, maybe. More so I don't want ya'll to be pissed at me again, because that sure was fun!(obvious sarcasm is obvious)

On another note, finally our Mock Trial project is over. I got thrown for a loop pretty early on, and got confused because of how the trial actually went :(

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change
I know I got a bad reputation
Walking 'round, always mad reputation
Leave a pretty girl sad reputation
Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation
Who will come out on top?

And begin!

D

Deleted member

I forgot to bring my ****ing mouse today, so I can't try making gmod animations god ****ing dammit

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Lmao Detective Baby Rosalina. Oof.

Unironically like how awful these inclusions to Mario Kart Tour are. It's almost like a running gag/meme.

But where the hell are Kamek and E. Gadd
Yeah, I have to admit, they really are getting carried away with the clone characters at this point. If they keep this up, the roster for Mario Kart 9 is going to probably look awful.

On the bright side, if you look closely at Baby Rosalina's magnifying glass, you can see Hammer Bro. in the reflection. So at least there's that.

D

Deleted member

Did another sketch for practice, again just a generic hero character who I don't plan on fleshing out anytime soon
IMG_20200311_101311 (1).jpg

D

Deleted member

Well regardless, we don't have a specific time frame other than this month. The Lego Mario thing implies a direct is happening soon, so all we can do is kill time by doing something else.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, I have to admit, they really are getting carried away with the clone characters at this point. If they keep this up, the roster for Mario Kart 9 is going to probably look awful.

On the bright side, if you look closely at Baby Rosalina's magnifying glass, you can see Hammer Bro. in the reflection. So at least there's that.
I don’t get how Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled was willing to map all the costumes to the base character and still have a large number of unique characters in their roster and current MK isn’t willing to do that.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I dunno. I mean, I at least want people here to know to never take me seriously.
now that is a good point
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change
I know I got a bad reputation
Walking 'round, always mad reputation
Leave a pretty girl sad reputation
Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation
4735558B-8F8D-4535-819A-CE79CDFC014F.gif

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don't know what to believe anymore lol there seems to be a different date for the next direct every week

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I don’t get how Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled was willing to map all the costumes to the base character and still have a large number of unique characters in their roster and current MK isn’t willing to do that.
Well, I'm sure they might do something like that in the next console Mario Kart. If not, then...ouch.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm on phone and can't watch. Is the leaker credible?
I’m not really sure; his name is Jeff Grubb. The way Derrick talks about him makes him sound like a credible dude, but Jeff is also not 100% sure, yet seems confident; it was all based on things he’s heard and whatever. Derrick seemed to feel we were most-definitely getting something before the end of March, though, due to it being the end of the fiscal year and Nintendo needing to give their investors something new to feast on.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught a nearly perfect Togekiss today, just needed one Bottle Cap.

Togekiss@LifeOrb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk / 4 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aura Sphere

Less toxic than most Togekiss builds because this will be for Dynamaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom