• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
When you play a game with Japanese audio for so long you start to understand things without the subtitles
cove3.jpg

D

Deleted member

Wait someone's presumably more hated than me? Or am I reading the subtext wrong here.
If iirc It is just a running gag they have between old Smashboards users.

Believe It or not doh, I used to be more hated than you back on my first months of the site.

As in "We don't want to see your face" levels of hatred.

Thankfully I managed to move forward from that and I proved the site how great of a person I actually am.
Or at least I want to believe so.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I’m not sure, honestly I think you should just look for games that look interesting to you in general and search up some gameplay when you come across them to see if they look appealing.
Well, thanks for the advice.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Weird idea, but I want to float it and maybe get some ideas from the conversation. I want to do a film about a classic, golden age style, cartoon character, coming out as a trans woman after their 90th anniversary. The film is inspired by Bugs Bunny's frequent cross dressing (and ideally would be starring the character but no way would WB ever allow it), and for one scene i want to include a support group of other new toons who are all of the trans persuasion. And I only have ideas for two characters. I figured I would pick the forum's brain for ideas. And I want to emphasize that these should be characters first, and trans characters second. Not tokens or stereotypes, basically.

D

Deleted member

Okay. Weird idea, but I want to float it and maybe get some ideas from the conversation. I want to do a film about a classic, golden age style, cartoon character, coming out as a trans woman after their 90th anniversary. The film is inspired by Bugs Bunny's frequent cross dressing (and ideally would be starring the character but no way would WB ever allow it), and for one scene i want to include a support group of other new toons who are all of the trans persuasion. And I only have ideas for two characters. I figured I would pick the forum's brain for ideas. And I want to emphasize that these should be characters first, and trans characters second. Not tokens or stereotypes, basically.
dunno if this applies in any way whatsoever but i've always had this idea of a sassy brown pirate trans girl who acts confident around her crew mates and is generally considered pretty capable and smart (tm) due to her pure charisma and charm but in actuality is a disaster lesbian and a half who cannot even do basic pirate things like steal things or board ships or commit murder or contract scurvy right

i dunno but if i ever decide to play d&d with my nerd friends this would be the first character that i'd look into rping lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
dunno if this applies in any way whatsoever but i've always had this idea of a sassy brown pirate trans girl who acts confident around her crew mates and is generally considered pretty capable and smart (tm) due to her pure charisma and charm but in actuality is a disaster lesbian and a half who cannot even do basic pirate things like steal things or board ships or commit murder or contract scurvy right

i dunno but if i ever decide to play d&d with my nerd friends this would be the first character that i'd look into rping lol
I like that idea. I could see her in this almost Popeye esque role, with her faults being the causes of the conflict and gags in the shorts she would star in (because these characters would, ideally, be able to star in their own classic style shorts after the film).

D

Deleted member

So..... you remember when I said that I thought KFC was the best chicken restaurant?
Today my mom bought home take outs of it for lunch, but I’d already made myself something to eat, So I saved it for dinner and....

.......Either the chicken got a bit stale during that time( and I microwaved it ), or I’m starting to have second thoughts.:urg:

D

Deleted member

I would prefer if I could be drawing or doing something else, but It's bedtime for me.

Night ya'll!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Excuse me, what?
The final boss in Mario and rabbidswkingskm battle. I finally got around to beating it.

And I got perfect too on the final map. The enemies will blocks went up and hit bowser and each other for 400 allowing me to nab the kill lol.

Really fun game with so much potential for a sequel. I hope we get to see one. Maybe bring in donkey characters or even wario and characters from there

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The final boss in Mario and rabbidswkingskm battle. I finally got around to beating it.

And I got perfect too on the final map. The enemies will blocks went up and hit bowser and each other for 400 allowing me to nab the kill lol.

Really fun game with so much potential for a sequel. I hope we get to see one. Maybe bring in donkey characters or even wario and characters from there
Oh yeah, the actual dragon resembling Bowser.

Also there is the DK DLC for this game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, the actual dragon resembling Bowser.

Also there is the DK DLC for this game.
I know about the dlc and it’s a pretty cool update. But seeing that expanded up ina sequel would be pretty neat

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nope. It won't work. I'm going to go to bed. And get the good sleep.

Not the regular sleep, not the bad sleep.

The

G o o d s l e e p

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nope. It won't work. I'm going to go to bed. And get the good sleep.

Not the regular sleep, not the bad sleep.

The

G o o d s l e e p
The

B i g s l e e p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom