• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 224765

Please.

Pretty ****ing please.

If ever there were a time for a new foxcat.
There might be a good chance that a new one might appear if we're going based on patterns.
Gen 2 Umbreon & Espeon - Gen 4 Leafeon & Glaceon - Gen 6 Sylveon - Gen 8 ???
Granted, that pattern can easily be broken but it's at least something to consider.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It relates more to last page, but please put huge posts in spoilers. Likewise, if you're going to post a lot of images and videos, just link them instead. Both are helpful for mobile users or those with slow computers.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I was linked back to this page by a private message, but I was just watching something that I predicted in the last social thread a week back or something when I was complaining about likes. I give the answer, nothing. Opossum and Gwen, two incredibly popular users, say practically the same thing afterwards, liked. HmMmMm...

Don't take this seriously.
Why do you think Kanye West hits two thousand likes on every tweet he makes no matter what it is?

D

Deleted member

It relates more to last page, but please put huge posts in spoilers. Likewise, if you're going to post a lot of images and videos, just link them instead. Both are helpful for mobile users or those with slow computers.
Sure can do.
huge posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Conspiracy theory mode: Activate

pepe silvia.jpg
Eeveelutions are introduced evey even numbered generation. Alola didn't have one because it was an odd numbered generation, but Galar is an even numbered gen.

The first Pokemon revealed for X & Y were the starters, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie. Then the legends, Xerneas & Yveltal. The very next Pokemon revealed was Sylveon, an eeveelution.

We already have the Galar Starters, so next are the legends. And if we're lucky, an Eeveelution will follow soon after.

But that's just a theory

eevee shades.jpg

A POKEMON THEORY

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 224766
Eeveelutions are introduced ever even numbered generation. Alola didn't have one because it was an odd numbered generation, but Galar is an even numbered gen.

The first Pokemon revealed for X & Y were the starters, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie. Then the legends, Xerneas & Yveltal. The very next Pokemon revealed was Sylveon, an eeveelution.

We already have the Galar Starters, so next are the legends. And if we're lucky, an Eeveelution will follow soon after.

But that's just a theory

View attachment 224768

A POKEMON THEORY
Noipoi took on MatPat's persona

What will Noipoi do next?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

View attachment 224766
Eeveelutions are introduced evey even numbered generation. Alola didn't have one because it was an odd numbered generation, but Galar is an even numbered gen.

But that's just a theory

View attachment 224768

A POKEMON THEORY
Man, you’re going into full Pokémon mode now aren’t ya?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Gimme dragon eevee.

And make it blue.

I want my dog-cat-fox-dragon and I want it yesterday.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just finished a project i've been working on for a month or so

once i know i got everything i'll talk about it more in the morning

D

Deleted member

Welp... if something major is announced tomorrow night, you’ll know what I’ll be doing...

Watching the conference while also watching you lose your **** over what was announced at the conference.
React-ception.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
just finished a project i've been working on for a month or so

once i know i got everything i'll talk about it more in the morning
I finally got Microsoft Office on my computer. I can actually do something more easily with the spreadsheets I'm working with(for my Pokemon hack).

I can't wait to hear about yous. Should be interesting~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom