• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Switching gears a bit, anyone got any good advice for learning some stuff with Isabelle? I've thinking about trying to learn her again, as I dropped her back around February last year, but I've been missing playing as her and would like to improve with her.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, most of the people that have complaints with Pokemon DLC are just looking for excuses to be mad at this point. Their own logic doesn't line up either due to sheer ignorance or knowingly spreading misinformation, It's not a great comparison as far as the DLC talk goes
pretty sure Snake was refering to making all the dlc areas pseudo-wild areas.

It’s either that or she doesn’t like the way the dlc has been handled. :drfacepalm: which, is a fair criticism, IMO.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To be fair, most of the people that have complaints with Pokemon DLC are just looking for excuses to be mad at this point. Their own logic doesn't line up either due to sheer ignorance or knowingly spreading misinformation, It's not a great comparison as far as the DLC talk goes
I don’t care that there is dlc. I’m just dissapointed that it’s all wild area with no routes or towns for any sort of linear progression.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Ahh, FNAF, you're not really that scary anymore, but I still like you for the good memories I got from you & the community back then when it all started....ya know, in fact, let's see what the FNAF reddit has today..."

"Uh? Squimpus? Video got 1 Million view? Pretty spooky content? Hmmm, I wonder what those videos are, let's take a look..."

DCRRcO9XkAQkDYT.png

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
pretty sure Snake was refering to making all the dlc areas pseudo-wild areas.

It’s either that or she doesn’t like the way the dlc has been handled. :drfacepalm: which, is a fair criticism, IMO.
I think they did it the best way that they could. Especially since you can still get the Pokémon for free which they did not have to do at all.

But like, I actually liked sword and shield. And since I didn’t spend much time in the wild area I never thought that the game looked as bad as people said it was. Would I have loved if it were longer? Sure. But what I played wasn’t bad by any means. Probably helps that I got it as a gift so I don’t feel like I waisted my money. When you get some for free it really changes your perspective on it.

D

Deleted member

I don’t care that there is dlc. I’m just dissapointed that it’s all wild area with no routes or towns for any sort of linear progression.
Yeah, I figured as much.

Again, like I said Thursday, I dunno why you’re so stubborn on this topic and this topic alone. Why not try something new, see if you like it? (and no, playing a OW game linearly doesn’t count)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, thank god it's all wild area. I don't need more of Pokemon's infamous story telling. Just give me more to do and I'm all set.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My problem with Pokemon is that I find the games to be very low effort and they hardly make any real attempts to spice the tired and simplistic formula up. The Wild Area is definitely a start of something promising but its horribly optimized and feels a bit tacked on to the main game, so hopefully the DLC will find a way to remedy this somewhat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, thank god it's all wild area. I don't need more of Pokemon's infamous story telling. Just give me more to do and I'm all set.
What’s really ironic is I woulda thought a 100% open world Pokemon experience would be a new game, not a dlc attached to one of the most controversial Pokemon games of all time.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Switching gears a bit, anyone got any good advice for learning some stuff with Isabelle? I've thinking about trying to learn her again, as I dropped her back around February last year, but I've been missing playing as her and would like to improve with her.
A lot of Isa's kit is about a similar gameplan to villager which is conditioning them to do something about slingshot and punishing their jump/whiffed move/shield there after. She has an okay boxing game with Nair and her tilts but this is really on useful vs characters that don't already have a better boxing game. Like vs swordies she can use her boxing game really well. Fishing rod is safe actually safe at max range and can be used to look for kills above 125~%. Learn her ledge set ups too, she has some of the best ledge trapping in the game, planting lloid at either at neutral get up position or roll distance and covering what lloid can't.
As far as I'm aware there hasn't been a confirmation there isn't a new town with the DLC, though I don't want to argue with you about that. When I read your post I thought you were referring to most of the complaints people have had about the price and pokemon itself, my mistake.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
My problem with Pokemon is that I find the games to be very low effort and they hardly make any real attempts to spice the tired and simplistic formula up. The Wild Area is definitely a start of something promising but its horribly optimized and feels a bit tacked on to the main game, so hopefully the DLC will find a way to remedy this somewhat.
It feels like they have rather extreme responses to complaints. The bipedal Snivy and Oshawott evolve into things that aren't? Make final starter evolutions so bipedal that they're practically humans in costumes. SM marketing revealed too much? SS marketing reveals too little. #BringBackNationalDex? Gen 9 will have absolutely nothing except completing it.

D

Deleted member

Haven’t played it yet, and probably won’t for a long time, if at all(gotta afford those $1k decks somehow!) but yeah, looking at footage, this is how I feel as well. The Wild Area is a step in the right direction(or the wrong direction, to some) but overall the game just looks and feels...off.

D

Deleted member

"Ahh, FNAF, you're not really that scary anymore, but I still like you for the good memories I got from you & the community back then when it all started....ya know, in fact, let's see what the FNAF reddit has today..."

"Uh? Squimpus? Video got 1 Million view? Hmmm, I wonder what those videos are, let's take a look..."

*1 Hour later*
View attachment 256911
This is as accurate as it gets.

I was actually in the talks with Squimpus about me providing voice work for one of his vids, and then he just.... Never got back to me. Don’t know what happened there. lol

But I actually do like Squimp’s content. Really think Scott could learn a lot from his style. My only gripe is that he’s still doing the videos. He said he’d stop with a “finale” video of sorts, and he did that video, then continued them because kids in his community wanted them. Honestly, his vids have gotten predictable, and I’d LOVE to see him try something new. He’s very talented, I’m sure he could shake it up a bit and create something amazing if he really wanted to.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The gang's all here, including the new bois!

Speaking these new Regis, I have a theory
Screenshot_20200112-183355.png

Ty Chuggaaconroy and MasaeAnela for this

Regice's stats are the same but physical and special stats are swapped, my theory is that the new Regis will be offence based versions of Regirock and Regice, meaning their offence and defence stats get flipped

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is as accurate as it gets.

I was actually in the talks with Squimpus about me providing voice work for one of his vids, and then he just.... Never got back to me. Don’t know what happened there. lol

But I actually do like Squimp’s content. Really think Scott could learn a lot from his style. My only gripe is that he’s still doing the videos. He said he’d stop with a “finale” video of sorts, and he did that video, then continued them because kids in his community wanted them. Honestly, his vids have gotten predictable, and I’d LOVE to see him try something new. He’s very talented, I’m sure he could shake it up a bit and create something amazing if he really wanted to.
Man, if you consider what he does as "predictable" (I mean, yeah, it is predictable after awhile, but he does such a good job nonethless that it still scared me after I watched a couple of videos) & say he could do better, then if he ever does something like that, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

Like ****, after watching a certain numbers of his videos, especially Happy Birthday, I was like:
6e4.jpg

Holy ****, I'm still shaking by just thinking about it, like, what the ****, this is FNAF! It shouldn't scare me that much, but it did! I'm so upset & happy at the same time!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After all this shiny breeding, I forgot to mention that I added Sirfetch'd to my battle ready box.

Right now, he's just got a crit build that allows him to crit all the ****ing time. In raid battles, I find that it's especially useful because it allows Sirfetch'd to do massive damage even when attacking barriers.

Super fun 'mon. I'm sad I waited this long to get one, but then again, I wanted one with Scrappy, and that is a really hard ability to get for it. Thanks again for trading that one you had, Z25 Z25 .
No problem, glad you enjoy it! I had just finished shiny hunting it so I had a lot of them left over

D

Deleted member

Man, if you consider what he does as "predictable" (I mean, yeah, it is predictable after awhile, but he does such a good job nonethless that it still scared me after I watched a couple of videos) & say he could do better, then if he ever does something like that, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

Like ****, after watching a certain numbers of his videos, especially Happy Birthday, I was like:
View attachment 256916
Holy ****, I'm still shaking by just thinking about it, like, what the ****, this is FNAF! It shouldn't scare me that much, but it did! I'm so upset & happy at the same time!
It GOT predictable. It’s cool the first couple of times, but after that, you know what to expect. It’s definitely great the first few times, don’t get me wrong. I just wish he would branch out and try new things. It would be good for him and his channel.

And I totally agree, it’s great horror. I feel horror has been an afterthought in Scott’s mind. I would love to see him really take his horror to the extreme. Squimp’s content is a good example of horror done right, in my opinion. I think Scott’s focus has been story, which is cool, but I’d love to see some more true horror in FNAF.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It GOT predictable. It’s cool the first couple of times, but after that, you know what to expect. It’s definitely great the first few times, don’t get me wrong. I just wish he would branch out and try new things. It would be good for him and his channel.

And I totally agree, it’s great horror. I feel horror has been an afterthought in Scott’s mind. I would love to see him really take his horror to the extreme. Squimp’s content is a good example of horror done right, in my opinion. I think Scott’s focus has been story, which is cool, but I’d love to see some more true horror in FNAF.
There are little twist here and there to throw you slighty off here and there I say, and Security Footage was definitly different from the bunch, as it isn't scary so much as it is sad. That said, I can't tell when the scare effect will wore off for me, since like you say, the more you watch somethin' , the more you can expect what's coming and be at ease (that, and you seem to have watched those videos since some time ago, I just watched all of them a few moments ago, our experience can't be really compared). That said, this first experience with the channel is definitly going to stick with me for awhile, and just thinking of some of the images in those videos is enough make me go "oh nononononononononononono........". So I can still appriciate the work, whatever happen next. (Well, that, and I kinda want to see more of it. I agree it be nice if it went outside of FNAF, buuuut I still want to see if what come next can still scare me, now I know the "formula" so to speak)

And yeah, Canon FNAF is more into "ironic" humor & some scare here and there then the true atmospheric horror for a long time now. It's more mainstream so to speak, which I am cool with (The story ended at Ultimate Custom Night to me, everything after is a new direction for the franchise that, while cool, I am not as thrill as I was with the old lore, especially when it was only 1 to 3), but as a old fan of the franchise (entered the fanbase after the first tease for FNAF2, so while only FNAF1 was out), seeing those videos made by Squimp just show to me that there is still alot of potential with this series. Plus it give me ideas for my stories & characters! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....................... :D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And after countless days of putting it off, my starter, Cinderace, is now fully ready for battles.

...okay fine it still needs HJK, but I got the Jolly mint for it finally.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here’s something I like to do when playing Isabelle. If your foe steps over Lloid, try jumping up and hitting them with your turnips when Lloid explodes. The explosion coupled with the hit from the turnips is good and not too hard to do.

D

Deleted member

There are little twist here and there to throw you slighty off here and there I say, and Security Footage was definitly different from the bunch, as it isn't scary so much as it is sad. That said, I can't tell when the scare effect will wore off for me, since like you say, the more you watch somethin' , the more you can expect what's coming and be at ease (that, and you seem to have watched those videos since some time ago, I just watched all of them a few moments ago, our experience can't be really compared). That said, this first experience with the channel is definitly going to stick with me for awhile, and just thinking of some of the images in those videos is enough make me go "oh nononononononononononono........". So I can still appriciate the work, whatever happen next. (Well, that, and I kinda want to see more of it. I agree it be nice if it went outside of FNAF, buuuut I still want to see if what come next can still scare me, now I know the "formula" so to speak)
Yeah, I agree. I think it just varies from person to person. I just knew what to expect by the fourth one bit your still emotionally scarred, lol. And that’s ok! But I think there is gonna be a point where a lot more people will grow tired of the same formula.

And to clarify, I’m not saying he needs to go outside of FNAF. I’m just saying I’d like him to try something new. Can still be FNAF. I just think his content is becoming predictable. The only one I can think of that doesn’t follow “his formula,” is the security footage one. That one was definitely a good breath of fresh air, but then he just went back to what he always does, and that’s a little dissapointing to me.

And yeah, Canon FNAF is more into "ironic" humor & some scare here and there then the true atmospheric horror for a long time now. It's more mainstream so to speak, which I am cool with (The story ended at Ultimate Custom Night to me, everything after is a new direction for the franchise that, while cool, I am not as thrill as I was with the old lore, especially when it was only 1 to 3), but as a old fan of the franchise (entered the fanbase after the first tease for FNAF2, so while only FNAF1 was out), seeing those videos made by Squimp just show to me that there is still alot of potential with this series. Plus it give me ideas for my stories & characters! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....................... :D
Yeah, basically. And I agree FNAF 1-3, story wise, are def the strongest. Then we got stuff like remnant, and the box, and all that crap. Now, that stuff is not bad, but Scott is making it more mysterious that it needs to be. FNAF 1-3 had just the right amount of mystery in my opinion.

And yes, there certainly still is potential with FNAF. Despite the “declining popularity“ if you will, Scott still cares about the series. I mean, the VR game is generally accepted as the best game in the series, and not just because it’s a VR game. Apparently Scott is working with the developers being FNAF VR again, so I’m very excited to see what happens. That team is insanely talented, and them working with Scott is a match made in heaven if you ask me. Plus, from what’s been teased, the story is very interesting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah man. Got anymore interesting things you dont need anymore? I can trade a few good things over.
I haven’t done too much breeding because I breed for competitive shinies. Atm however I have extras of 6iv trapinch, a 5iv fallinks(no comp nature though), and 6iv Dreepy leftover if any of those interest you. I’m breeding for a good shiny toxel now so I’ll have leftovers from that too.

D

Deleted member

I actually hate breeding shinies. I like to hunt them in the wild. I still have no idea why to this day.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm a bit late on this, probably, but DMC3 is definitely worth playing even without whatever's being added to the Switch version. It's my second-favourite DMC game (behind 5), and one of my favourite action games. (I'd put it behind Bayonetta 1 and 2, along with DMC5 - I haven't played Metal Gear Rising in a while, so I'm not sure where that ranks)

Though if that's the original version, be prepared for it to be tough. The special edition fixed issues with the difficulties, but the original (at least, the original NSTC version) had a problem where the game's Easy difficulty was Normal elsewhere, and the game's Normal difficulty was Hard elsewhere. This meant that you START the game on Hard mode, effectively, and by dying several times, you unlock the ability to play on Normal. (There is no Easy mode)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, I agree. I think it just varies from person to person. I just knew what to expect by the fourth one bit your still emotionally scarred, lol. And that’s ok! But I think there is gonna be a point where a lot more people will grow tired of the same formula.

And to clarify, I’m not saying he needs to go outside of FNAF. I’m just saying I’d like him to try something new. Can still be FNAF. I just think his content is becoming predictable. The only one I can think of that doesn’t follow “his formula,” is the security footage one. That one was definitely a good breath of fresh air, but then he just went back to what he always does, and that’s a little dissapointing to me.

Yeah, basically. And I agree FNAF 1-3, story wise, are def the strongest. Then we got stuff like remnant, and the box, and all that crap. Now, that stuff is not bad, but Scott is making it more mysterious that it needs to be. FNAF 1-3 had just the right amount of mystery in my opinion.

And yes, there certainly still is potential with FNAF. Despite the “declining popularity“ if you will, Scott still cares about the series. I mean, the VR game is generally accepted as the best game in the series, and not just because it’s a VR game. Apparently Scott is working with the developers being FNAF VR again, so I’m very excited to see what happens. That team is insanely talented, and them working with Scott is a match made in heaven if you ask me. Plus, from what’s been teased, the story is very interesting.
I get what you're coming from, but from what I seen, lots of peoples seem to dig that style he use, his video with Toy Bonnie got 1 millions views, and peoples working on more professional horror media & don't care much about FNAF otherwise have given pretty good feedback on his videos. Sooo while I think there wil be need for a shake up later down the line, I can't see him getting too far away from what he is know off. (Tho it's hard to say where he is going to go, his Security Footage video could be a test of sort, a little hint to what's to come if you prefer.)

That all said, I respect your opinion on the matter, think it's fair to say we both care about FNAF alot and only want Squimpus & other hardworking fan the best. I'm not the kind of person to look too deep into the future tho, so let's keep it to the present for now.

Speaking of present, the new story seem to be quit interesting, but I'm keeping my guard up, because this is Scott we're talking about. Dude's great coming up with ideas, but explaining them is another topic entirely. The VR team did a good job with FNAF VR too, especially with the new gameplay segment that aren't remake of the others games, buuut I hope they can still keep a limit to the craziness we have now, Purple Guy being now a virus that can possess peoples? OK, fair enough, it's interesting, buuut let's keep it small in scope.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I haven’t done too much breeding because I breed for competitive shinies. Atm however I have extras of 6iv trapinch, a 5iv fallinks(no comp nature though), and 6iv Dreepy leftover if any of those interest you. I’m breeding for a good shiny toxel now so I’ll have leftovers from that too.
I'm interested in the Trapinch. Looking for anything in particular for it?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

"Uh? Squimpus? Video got 1 Million view? Pretty spooky content? Hmmm, I wonder what those videos are, let's take a look..."

I haven’t seen many of his videos simply because I‘ve been doing other stuff, but what I have seen is very, very good. First time I saw his stuff was when he advertised his first video on a Discord I was in, and man, am I glad he made more. The videos didn’t scare me too much since, ya know, it’s a video. You can sort of see where it’s going. If the actual gameplay in Five Nights At Freddy’s was like that, though, I think it would be ten times scarier than the videos, and that’s saying something. In a game like Five Nights at Freddy’s things can happen more suddenly and unexpectedly. I’ll take Ultimate Custom Night for example. Characters like Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica could appear in your office at any given moment, Scrap Baby could be poised to attack at any given moment, etc. One thing these videos excel at is visuals. Visuals like coupled with events that can happen unexpectedly would be fantastic. Then again, when your series is the Goosebumps if video games, I guess you can’t do anything too creepy since your main audience is young teenagers. There’s not much I would change about the atmosphere, though. The atmosphere kinda went downhill after the first game in my opinion, but Help Wanted and Special Delivery brought it back to the preferable state.

D

Deleted member

I get what you're coming from, but from what I seen, lots of peoples seem to dig that style he use, his video with Toy Bonnie got 1 millions views, and peoples working on more professional horror media & don't care much about FNAF otherwise have given pretty good feedback on his videos. Sooo while I think there wil be need for a shake up later down the line, I can't see him getting too far away from what he is know off. (Tho it's hard to say where he is going to go, his Security Footage video could be a test of sort, a little hint to what's to come if you prefer.)

That all said, I respect your opinion on the matter, think it's fair to say we both care about FNAF alot and only want Squimpus & other hardworking fan the best. I'm not the kind of person to look too deep into the future tho, so let's keep it to the present for now.
Yeah, at the end of the day, it’s what he wants for his content. I’m glad people are enjoying it, and I hope he enjoys making them as well. He’s got something special goin’.

Speaking of present, the new story seem to be quit interesting, but I'm keeping my guard up, because this is Scott we're talking about. Dude's great coming up with ideas, but explaining them is another topic entirely. The VR team did a good job with FNAF VR too, especially with the new gameplay segment that aren't remake of the others games, buuut I hope they can still keep a limit to the craziness we have now, Purple Guy being now a virus that can possess peoples? OK, fair enough, it's interesting, buuut let's keep it small in scope.
Honestly, same here. I’m cautiously optimistic. The idea of Malhare coming in and possesing people is a little crazy, but it’s fine. I think there’d only really be an issue if they took it further. We’ll see what happens! Can’t wait for the character designs, though. From my understanding, Steel Wool actually designed Malhare, Dreadbear, and Grim Foxy, not Scott. Honestly, I’m perfectly ok with that. They’re all great designs, Malhare especially. Love the way he looks. Scott said they updated him with some concept art for new characters (not specified who,) and frankly, I have high hopes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
William being a virus is some weird ****, but honestly, considering how possession seems to work in FNAF, I’m fine with it. It reminds me of Ben Drowned more than anything else.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven’t seen many of his videos simply because I‘ve been doing other stuff, but what I have seen is very, very good. First time I saw his stuff was when he advertised his first video on a Discord I was in, and man, am I glad he made more. The videos didn’t scare me too much since, ya know, it’s a video. You can sort of see where it’s going. If the actual gameplay in Five Nights At Freddy’s was like that, though, I think it would be ten times scarier than the videos, and that’s saying something. In a game like Five Nights at Freddy’s things can happen more suddenly and unexpectedly. I’ll take Ultimate Custom Night for example. Characters like Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica could appear in your office at any given moment, Scrap Baby could be poised to attack at any given moment, etc. One thing these videos excel at is visuals. Visuals like coupled with events that can happen unexpectedly would be fantastic. Then again, when your series is the Goosebumps if video games, I guess you can’t do anything too creepy since your main audience is young teenagers. There’s not much I would change about the atmosphere, though. The atmosphere kinda went downhill after the first game in my opinion, but Help Wanted and Special Delivery brought it back to the preferable state.
I haven't played any of the games (yes, I know, shame of me), but I do look up gameplay vidoes on Youtube, and Ultimate Custom Night seem like a game that quickly goes to horror to stress inducing due to how many mechanic you need to keep up at once. Which isn't a bad thing, but isn't what I call scary.

Also, Squimpus videos are definitly not for childrens, which is why I love them. They aren't limited by FNAF target audience now those days, if a child watched those videos, boy, I would feel bad for them. (Some guy apparantly send the Happy_Birthday video to someone birthday (without knowing what was at the end of the video), I.....can't imagine the reaction that person had).
Yeah, at the end of the day, it’s what he wants for his content. I’m glad people are enjoying it, and I hope he enjoys making them as well. He’s got something special goin’.

Honestly, same here. I’m cautiously optimistic. The idea of Malhare coming in and possesing people is a little crazy, but it’s fine. I think there’d only really be an issue if they took it further. We’ll see what happens! Can’t wait for the character designs, though. From my understanding, Steel Wool actually designed Malhare, Dreadbear, and Grim Foxy, not Scott. Honestly, I’m perfectly ok with that. They’re all great designs, Malhare especially. Love the way he looks. Scott said they updated him with some concept art for new characters (not specified who,) and frankly, I have high hopes.
Malhare is a favourite of mine too, definitly very high on my list of FNAF characters.

Just hope they keep him simples, he isn't scary because he got three row of teeths or because he can possess peoples. No, it's the way he move & his design combine that make him scary, he is so simple looking, yet he move so realistic & still the crazy serial killer we all love & hate, all without saying a word. That's good, really good even, and I have high hope for him too.
William being a virus is some weird ****, but honestly, considering how possession seems to work in FNAF, I’m fine with it. It reminds me of Ben Drowned more than anything else.
With Remnant existing, I can't go too mad at it or feel even too bothered by it, just want not to go into world domination level or somethin', that be really dumb & out of place.

D

Deleted member

Also, Squimpus videos are definitly not for childrens, which is why I love them. They aren't limited by FNAF target audience now those days, if a child watched those videos, boy, I would feel bad for them. (Some guy apparantly send the Happy_Birthday video to someone birthday (without knowing what was at the end of the video), I.....can't imagine the reaction that person had).
oh my word poor kid lol

I haven't played any of the games (yes, I know, shame of me), but I do look up gameplay vidoes on Youtube, and Ultimate Custom Night seem like a game that quickly goes to horror to stress inducing due to how many mechanic you need to keep up at once. Which isn't a bad thing, but isn't what I call scary.
Basically this. It felt like UCN’s focus was gameplay, which is ok, but if you’re looking for horror, this certainly isn’t it.

Also, if you do wanna play any of the games, Special Delivery, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, and Ultimate Custom night are all free, but if you do have some bucks to spare, I’d reccomended starting with FNAF. One of the scariest in the series imo, only really beaten by FNAF 4 and Help wanted.

(The atmosphere in FNAF 4 just... MWAH. You can’t understand it until you play it yourself, really.)

Malhare is a favourite of mine too, definitly very high on my list of FNAF characters.

Just hope they keep him simples, he isn't scary because he got three row of teeths or because he can possess peoples. No, it's the way he move & his design combine that make him scary, he is so simple looking, yet he move so realistic & still the crazy serial killer we all love & hate, all without saying a word. That's good, really good even, and I have high hope for him too.
Exactly. That’s whats so great about him. He doesn’t speak a single word, and yet he’s still so intimidating. Like, all the animations in Help Wanted are great, don’t get me wrong, but Malhare’s animations are something else. I really hope we see more of him in this new installment.

With Remnant existing, I can't go too mad at it or feel even too bothered by it, just want not to go into world domination level or somethin', that be really dumb & out of place.
William Afton wants to take over the world with furries. We established this a long time ago smh /s

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I agree. It’s not scary. What I meant was that horror like Squimpis’s could be used to make it scary.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree. It’s not scary. What I meant was that horror like Squimpis’s could be used to make it scary.
Hmmm, not sure, Squimpis style of horror would work best in a game that is simple in mechanic & a small cast, like FNAF1 & maybe even 3 & 4. (2 suffer from the same of UCN - to a lesser extent, yes, but still, by having way too much stuff to pay attention to at a single time)

It's hard to tell tho, canon FNAF can't really go too scary due to being targeted for a younger audience. Then again, Scott's a crazy man, I could see him put something REALLY scary in a place you wouldn't expect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom