• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just watched the new Tekken Trauler and goddammit...

Harada is NOT putting Tekken 8 on Xbox ever again

D

Deleted member

Finally at my uncle’s home!

And here’s my long awaited picture of his cat!

3A7AC351-8668-4CB8-A90C-E991DEBB7F25.jpeg

She went to the roof of the house since she is a bit scared of people when there are plenty at home, but she is fine!

Tagging osby osby since he likes cats.

D

Deleted member

There she is still waiting for the noise of my family talking to stop behind the plants of the roof.

CC6D7E5E-B8B1-4843-B444-0EA9667C1901.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Aah, she came down with us!

08346CB5-5A4A-497F-894D-BC5E106FAF5E.jpeg

After taking the picture, now she is eating her food.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just watched the new Tekken Trauler and goddammit...

Harada is NOT putting Tekken 8 on Xbox ever again
This happened to NRS with MKX too. They didn’t leak the whole pass, but they leaked the predator (the biggest surprise) just by updating the dlc page too soon. They ended up posting the trailer that night.

Really? Ganryu? I know that was part of the joke of his trailer. But he was like, the least popular character according to that popularity poll. It’s like he’d rather give us anyone else other than Kiriyu.

osby

Smash Obsessed

She went to the roof of the house since she is a bit scared of people when there are plenty at home, but she is fine!

She's adorable, thanks for tagging me.

You're right on time, too. I just came back to my dorm.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think its time to put this dog down, for real.
we have to jump through hoops just to ****ing make his ass eat and I personaly dont have the patience to stand over him and make him eat. Hes been alive long enough, just put him down, mom

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here she is alongside my uncle’s dog after eating their food asking at our desk for more!

1F6BE0E2-884C-4AB4-BA17-C804A8115361.jpeg

His dog is quite an hyperactive boy such as myself.

D

Deleted member

Progress on my friends birthday gift.

ANIMATION - 70%
RENDERING - 50%
EDITING - 30%
SCRIPTING - 90%

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sitting here at DD, eating a bagel with cream cheese, drinking a Sprite, downloading the updates on my games. Once D3 is fully updated, I'll redownload Minecraft.

D

Deleted member

Lmao!

The cat took my chair at the lunch desk and was sitting there alongside my family!

Sadly I couldn’t take a picture on time since she went off the chair when she saw me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Canberry?
Nah, just the regular.

Edit:
They must of done something with their internet. Because this **** is downloading at practically the speed of light. Lol

Which is good, cause that means I have more than enough time to get all of my internet business out of the way.

I have to get to work at 11:30, so I'll be leaving at 11:15, and its 10:21 right now.

A little less than an hour to do as much as possible.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nevermind contreras, she came back to the chair and this time I took the picture!

54357F93-C288-430F-A224-EC9DEA13A290.jpeg

I am taking these pictures from far away, with zoom and without a flashlight to not scare her.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo wait HOLD UP I'm reading if I create a new profile on my Switch, Pokemon Shield will have a separate save file on it?

I can nuzlocke this game without having to buy the other version in order to avoid deleting my main save?

WOOMY.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The perfect series doesn’t exi-

View attachment 251203

There she is still waiting for the noise of my family talking to stop behind the plants of the roof.

View attachment 251205
Aah, she came down with us!

View attachment 251215

After taking the picture, now she is eating her food.
Nevermind contreras, she came back to the chair and this time I took the picture!

View attachment 251224
Now she is sitting with me!

View attachment 251228

I am taking these pictures from far away, with zoom and without a flashlight to not scare her.

D

Deleted member

Okay, so ignoring the fact that Minecraft on the Switch has little to no damage control....

This is a snapshot of my card in Pokemon Sword, rather than a low quality pic.
Your avatar looks quite cool!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My cat is sleeping on me. I wanna move, but if I do I will experience a world of pain. Not from him scratching me, but from the feeling knowing that I woke him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom