• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Being the best can be very subjective doh.

What I need to do is study each house and see which one fits me better in code of honour and such things.
The thing is, people can't really share what makes each route so great without spoiling a lot for you. So your decision will mostly be based on first appearances. You can meet every student from each house before making your decision, and I recommend you do. There'll be some characters you immediately want to know more about, and that's the house you should choose.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Woo! You're gonna love it.

And it's not my place to make you decide which house to support. You should choose it organically, and enjoy the route that most intrigues you based on the students you meet in the early game.

Go Black Eagles.
Grey is an old man and doesn't understand that Blue Lions are the big house.

D

Deleted member

The thing is, people can't really share what makes each route so great without spoiling a lot for you. So your decision will mostly be based on first appearances. You can meet every student from each house before making your decision, and I recommend you do. There'll be some characters you immediately want to know more about, and that's the house you should choose.
Exactly what I supposed.

Sounds really promising.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
to add to this, if you have a character you like and they aren't in the house you like, you can recruit them to your house. (i.e. Ashe, Marianne, Lysithea, Ferdinand)

D

Deleted member

to add to this, if you have a character you like and they aren't in the house you like, you can recruit them to your house. (i.e. Ashe, Marianne, Lysithea, Ferdinand)
Oh, that sounds really awesome!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Or you can just choose Golden Deer because we have memes.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah *but* it's a watered down experience because you miss out on their class cutscenes and like 2/3 of their possible supports.

Still unique supports to be found though, so it's worth recruiting on every playthrough.

D

Deleted member

Ok, turns out that Claude isn’t the character I was thinking of.

HOWEVER, it turns out the character is called Marienne and is part of the Golden Deers too.

It has been chosen.

I am part of the Golden Deers with osby osby and Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo . I got sold by the memes and the Cheese girl.

D

Deleted member

Ok, turns out that Claude isn’t the character I was thinking of.

HOWEVER, it turns out the character is called Marienne and is part of the Golden Deers too.

It has been chosen.

I am part of the Golden Deers with osby osby and Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo . I got sold by the memes and the Cheese girl.
At least it wasn't Edelgard.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Alright, off the current topic, but I find it somewhat ironic how outside of Smashing Ramen, literally only one other person asked any questions at my AMA thread.
please ask me questions, I'm honestly pretty bored

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can't recruit Dimitri, Dedue in the other houses, making them all worse by default.

Still, I am currently playing GD, soooo, I guess taking this route first is a good enough choice. :ultridley:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Post 2014 Smash is very peculiarly tied to FE
It's simple.

Every franchise in Smash is one that people grew up with and loved coming in.

Except Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem people found through Smash and only played afterward.

So at least in the West, I'd argue like 90% of Fire Emblem fans were Smash fans first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom