• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So like. We got ass uncensored now.

Can we have ******* as well?

Dastard is basically censor dodging, and there are so many rpgs, some even Nintendos, that have ******* Swords.
Plus I'm pretty sure it's said at least once in Three Houses
If you can get away with saying it in a T rated game it's only a mild swear and I'm pretty sure nobody uses it as a real insult anymore unless they're a 17th century nobleman
You folks haven't seen the lawless hell that is food classification debates have you? Here's a taste test: poptarts are sandwiches.
Poptarts are just over-sized desert raviolis

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Not sure... the books establish that nothing in the Land of Oz can die but this occurs after the two witches got crushed and burned.
So chalk this up to a maybe...
Let’s put it this way according to the books:
So yadda yadda, The witches are dead, death exists in that context so let’s move on from this please.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So yadda yadda, The witches are dead, death exists in that context so let’s move on from this please.
Basically.

Man fiction writers back then we’re more cruel than they are today.
Anyone ever read Der Struwwelpeter? It was gruesome.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I mean, people say the S and B world all the time in rated T and PG13 media, so...

That's next on our agenda?
I could find plenty of ways to not be negative with the word ass. I dunno if people on this board are ready for us to be calling each other ******* though.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
As kids, me and my cousins used to take individual french fries and pretend they were cigarettes.

Also using two pringle chips with the convex parts pressed together in our mouths to mimic duck lips.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I could find plenty of ways to not be negative with the word ass. I dunno if people on this board are ready for us to be calling each other ******* though.
I mean, how often does one even use *******?

Irl if I swear at someone, I'm using a MUCH stronger word than that lol.

Or even ass.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
As kids, me and my cousins used to take individual french fries and pretend they were cigarettes.

Also using two pringle chips with the convex parts pressed together in our mouths to mimic duck lips.
Yep, yep.

I'm guilty of doing both as a kid too lol.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lol just saying I saw all the boys miming smoking a cigarette with Pixi Stix all the time in Elementary.

Straws were more so used for the dumb Walrus/Vampire look.

And then of course when you hit High School, eating a lollipop suddenly has... a tainted image.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You guys are bringing back middle school memories.

You guys wanna talk about too cool for school...
Ohh yeah. Smarties. That was also a joke.

Funny how children know about drugs enough to imagine their candy as some.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I never saw someone fake smoking in elementary, then again at the school I went to that was probably enough to land you in detention.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Reminder that the anti-drug game the US government had made for arcades would not fly in today's world lol.

Clowns that kidnap women, hyper violence and EXTREME police brutality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom