• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also heading to bed.

R i g h t a f t e r P h o e n i x W r i g h t A c e A t t o r n e y a g a i n.
Good to see you enjoying it.
What case and game you on now?

The original trilogy was great. I would reccomend checking out the other games too when your done.

I’m hoping we see AA7 at E3.

Which reminds me, I really hope the next AA focuses on Fransica. She had a good base for an arc but it feels like there isn’t more hat could be done there. If they don’t do anything though, she had some good character moments in the trilogy still that flesh her character out.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, I just found out about the Suggsverse and I am staying away from that because I can't understand anything from it after reading about it on /r/CharacterRant

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
New temp thread?
Man, what did I miss?
But that's probably not a constructive direction.

E3 is now just over two weeks away so has everyone got their plans figured out be it taking the day off or making sure to not use you phone's data so you can view it over lunch.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
New temp thread?
Man, what did I miss?

E3 is now just over two weeks away so has everyone got their plans figured out be it taking the day off or making sure to not use you phone's data so you can view it over lunch.
I'll be busy during the days before E3, but thankfully I might be free right when it starts.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Don't forget the streaking lights, loud sounds, and instincts
All elements that keep one going.

It's totally unlike the Sonic Realm
New temp thread?
Man, what did I miss?

I can fill you in on what's happened the last three days in a PM before I head off to bed if you want.
All of them until Spider-Man: Homecoming :yoshi:

I tried to watch the TV shows but there's so many of them...
Same (except for the TV Show bit, I'm not even bothering).

I still need to watch Homecoming and every movie that came after it.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I can fill you in on what's happened the last three days in a PM before I head off to bed if you want.
I think I've managed to catch myself up by looking over the shut thread but thanks for the offer
All of them until Spider-Man: Homecoming :yoshi:

I tried to watch the TV shows but there's so many of them...
I'll give you a quick rundown of what's left.
Movies you need to watch to fully understand the Avengers finale doulogy: Thor Ragnarok, Ant-Man and the Wasp (after you see Infinity War, before endgame)
Black Panther is a great movie and worth watching but not essential if Infinity War and Endgame is your goal.
Captain Marvel is alright (Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 levels of enjoyable IMO) but all you need to know for Endgame is that Captain Marvel is a thing.

As for shows, none of them really affect the movies with the exception of something from Agent Carter. There is one bit in the second season that ties into Age of Ultron but for the most part the shows just react to the MCU.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Just give me Kamala and She Hulk. Disney are cowards and need to do better
I have a feeling Kamala is going to be a major part of Captain Marvel 2, maybe the rumored Young Avengers but the burning question is She Hulk.

I think Universal still has the rights to the Hulk name for movies (if not the character) so I'm not sure if they'd need them on board for a She Hulk movie.
There are two other paths they can take potentially. They can make a series of her that's half legal drama and half superhero show. (Could even have seperate Actresses play Jen and She Hulk like the old show did for Banner and Hulk) or her origin is tied into an A-Force movie and her tale is told through other movies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have a feeling Kamala is going to be a major part of Captain Marvel 2, maybe the rumored Young Avengers but the burning question is She Hulk.

I think Universal still has the rights to the Hulk name for movies (if not the character) so I'm not sure if they'd need them on board for a She Hulk movie.
There are two other paths they can take potentially. They can make a series of her that's half legal drama and half superhero show. (Could even have seperate Actresses play Jen and She Hulk like the old show did for Banner and Hulk) or her origin is tied into an A-Force movie and her tale is told through other movies.
I feel like Professor Hulk's appearance in Endgame might in some way be set-up for the circumstances that result in the creation of She-Hulk.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle her, if at all.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Guybrush, I hope that PM I sent you isn't too confusing (because the last few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions).

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Good to see you enjoying it.
What case and game you on now?

The original trilogy was great. I would reccomend checking out the other games too when your done.

I’m hoping we see AA7 at E3.

Which reminds me, I really hope the next AA focuses on Fransica. She had a good base for an arc but it feels like there isn’t more hat could be done there. If they don’t do anything though, she had some good character moments in the trilogy still that flesh her character out.
I'm dreaming of E3 or TGS announcing Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney Investigations 3: Franziska von Karma. Get Sebastian in there as the sidekick.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I feel like Professor Hulk's appearance in Endgame might in some way be set-up for the circumstances that result in the creation of She-Hulk.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle her, if at all.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Guybrush, I hope that PM I sent you isn't too confusing (because the last few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions).
I'm hoping they'll finally do Leader and Red Hulk too.

And actually bring back Hulk. Banner killed him smh!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Profesor Hulk makes me think about Amadeus Cho than anything. Captain Marvel 2 can tease Kamala and if we do have alternate dimensions, it should be easy to add Miles.

What I'm saying is, if I can't get Young Avengers, I'm rooting for Champions in MCU.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

If I were Marvel I'd run She-Hulk as a TV series.

Half legal drama half superhero show would even be an effective format for it, done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom