• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I feel like I'm turning into punished dimitri IRL
Same.

All of those Edel fan are starting to make me want to join the fourth path & Golden Deer only.:ultrob:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm a pleb who doesn't know much about the game, but isn't Edel the most popular character based off a poll/ranking of some kind?
She is the most popular for sure, so much so that the moment she was revealed in the first trailer, peoples already wanted her to be the next FE character Smash.

For me, while I do like alot of what I saw about her, the constant atttention she get is starting to rub me the wrong way. :/

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hello, how is everyone doing today?
I'm doing well so far. Today's been great so far.

• Went out to grab starbucks coffee and a breakfast sandwich from sheetz, and they were both great.
  • I've been invited for a follow-up interview at one of the jobs I applied to, which is really good. This is my 2nd interview, and if this next interview goes well then I think I'll be hired.
  • Got one of my best friends' birthday party tomorrow which will be dope.
  • Today has gorgeous weather.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm doing well so far. Today's been great so far.

• Went out to grab starbucks coffee and a breakfast sandwich from sheetz, and they were both great.
  • I've been invited for a follow-up interview at one of the jobs I applied to, which is really good. This is my 2nd interview, and if this next interview goes well then I think I'll be hired.
  • Got one of my best friends' birthday party tomorrow which will be dope.
  • Today has gorgeous weather.
That’s great man I hope your interview goes well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
First of all, you should have use this pic.
View attachment 234178
and second of all, just don't say to me that her route is the "canon" one or some stuff like that, and we be good.
Does it even matter which one is cannon? They’re gonna abandon this world after this one game. If it’s not gonna be followed up on, why would they even decide on a cannon one?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I feel like I'm obligated to pick Golden Deer as my first house if only for the memes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Does it even matter which one is cannon? They’re gonna abandon this world after this one game. If it’s not gonna be followed up on, why would they even decide on a cannon one?
I mean there's nothing saying there can't be another game set in Fódlan.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was more talking abotu some folks here are talking like the Edel route is THE route that really matter, like if the other routes didn't have something to bring to the bunch.

That, and there is no way to tell if this game will get a sequel, prequel or interquel, FE already those things in the past with 776 & FE7, but what it is know for sure is that there be DLC in the future that will expand on the story, in 2020 tho, kinda like the Torna DLC for XB2 if I had to guess.

So really, we see in time in that regard.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was more talking abotu some folks here are talking like the Edel route is THE route that really matter, like if the other routes didn't have something to bring to the bunch.

That, and there is no way to tell if this game will get a sequel, prequel or interquel, FE already those things in the past with 776 & FE7, but what it is know for sure is that there be DLC in the future that will expand on the story, in 2020 tho, kinda like the Torna DLC for XB2 if I had to guess.

In fairness there's a lot of people claiming each route is the canon route, lol.

In particular the people claiming the Church route is canon which still baffles me.
They’ve never done it before. Why would they start now?
Mystery of the Emblem is a direct sequel to Shadow Dragon.
Blazing Blade is a Binding Blade prequel.
Thracia 776 is a Genealogy of the Holy War midquel.
Radiant Dawn is a Path of Radiance sequel.
Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia is a side story midquel between Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem.
Awakening is in the distant future of Mystery of the Emblem.

Wanna try again? :p

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia is a side story midquel between Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem.

you could even argue a case for fates with severa/inigo/owain and the vaguely defined folklore connections they give nohr/hoshido to ylisse

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
you could even argue a case for fates with severa/inigo/owain and the vaguely defined folklore connections they give nohr/hoshido to ylisse
And going even further there's BS Archanea War Chronicles, the Satellaview game, which has four new Shadow Dragon prequel maps.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In fairness there's a lot of people claiming each route is the canon route, lol.

In particular the people claiming the Church route is canon which still baffles me.

Huh, really?

For me, the idea that a canon route exist just baffle me in all sides, some routes show some side of the world more than some, and in all, they all offer something unique & interesting compared to the others.

I understand if peoples don't want to join another houses & see the bad side of their favourite characters, but please don't tell me that there is a "true" way to experience the game.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Huh, really?

For me, the idea that a canon route exist just baffle me in all sides, some routes show some side of the world more than others, and in all, they all offer something unique & interesting compared to the others.

I understand if peoples don't want to join another houses & see the bad side of their favourite characters, but please don't tell me that there is a "true" way to experience the game.
Personally I think if a sequel is made it should focus on

Claude returning to Almyra. Either his own ending or the "Edelgard spares Claude" ending would work here since he returns to Almyra to serve as its crown prince. It'd also let us fully experience Almyra and there's a lot of story potential there.

Just my thoughts.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Young lady if you do not start loving yourself THIS INSTANT, I WILL PERSONALLY sob in a corner.
I’m gonna go for a walk. Maybe that will help.

Okay. I concede defeat. I was just wrongso on that one.

Looking forward for Fire Emblem Three More Houses.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Personally I think if a sequel is made it should focus on

Claude returning to Almyra. Either his own ending or the "Edelgard spares Claude" ending would work here since he returns to Almyra to serve as its crown prince. It'd also let us fully experience Almyra and there's a lot of story potential there.

Just my thoughts.
I guess that could work, but wouldn't that mean Dimitri is dead here?

Because if yes, I can't live without my favourite edge lord & his living wall Dedue. :C

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

I wouldn't expect the DLC to be torna level considering what FE DLC has been like in the past

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wouldn't expect the DLC to be torna level considering what FE DLC has been like in the past
Hmm, yeah, good point, but hey, it's on Switch and it sold well, so who know?

April 2020 is far from here after all, anything can change.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the DLC will be future past/heirs of fate style at most i'd assume

will probably be good but i'm not gonna drop £20 on it just yet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess that could work, but wouldn't that mean Dimitri is dead here?

Because if yes, I can't live without my favourite edge lord & his living wall Dedue. :C
The only reason I didn't mention Dimitri was because of Failnaught, as on Dimitri's route Claude loses Failnaught. I just think they'd want him to keep his signature weapon. :p

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

All I'm hoping is that it implements the new characters in a way that makes sense. Give me that and I'm good.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Don't forget Rise of the Deliverance either.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The only reason I didn't mention Dimitri was because of Failnaught, as on Dimitri's route Claude loses Failnaught. I just think they'd want him to keep his signature weapon. :p
Hmmm, I think my lack of expanded knoweldge on the Golden Deer route is starting to show lol.

Really tho, I just want to see more of this world & his characters, I can't describe just how much I'm liking the Blue Lions cast & even others cast members (Dedue notably as impressed me alot, and I didn't even know who he was until I started playing :p), so as long as they aren't all dead or something, I'm up for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom