• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man these smash 4 flashback reels

was smash 4 that slow?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The PS4 logo still being plastered during Smash is weird.

Or it's a hint that we're getting a PS character in Smash

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, that Guilty Gear song is still in my head.

THAT IS BULL****! BLAZING! STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING! IF THE WORDS KILL ME I DON'T A NEW WORLD ORDER!

Already a banger.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
ProtoBanham is about to crush Samsora's hopes and dreams soon.

Yeah, seems as if both Zackray and Light got tilted and they were screwing up a lot.

Coincidentally, both used Star Fox characters.
Reminder that the highest placing Falco main, Seven (25th place), was seeded 1712th. I kid you not, he was far beyond the legitimate seeding region.

You got me thinking of that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
after the grand finals the winner is going to fight sakurai, who's using banjo

mark my words

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So far. The EVO announcements have been... meh. Like, Snake in Tekken is the highlight. And I feel good about predicting Haohmaru in SoulCalibur 6 (fully expect a Capcom character now. Still really hoping for Cloud). Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat blew it before the tournament so nothing interesting there. Cross Tag Battle and FighterZ were leaked to hell and back so nothing remarkable their. Don’t know if Samurai Showdown or Under Night In Birth got anything, but the fact that I haven’t heard about it makes me doubt they did. There were no new announcements for new projects. And Smash... has Smash happened yet?
To be fair, getting the rights and permission from Konami to use Snake just to use him for a short clip of him saying "yeah Tekken is pretty cool" is completely in-character for Harada.
I just prefer not to think about that possibility. I have wanted Snake in Tekken so bad for so long. And I honestly don’t like being teased like that just because he likes messing with people and hates leaks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The moment he actually hit with the turnip, I knew he was destined for greatness.

It only took like 38 tries.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I can't believe Samsora ****ing did it dude, that was an upset for the century.

Iridium

Smash Hero
And then Leo's going to beat Raito, just so Samsora meets his bracket demon once again.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So far. The EVO announcements have been... meh. Like, Snake in Tekken is the highlight. And I feel good about predicting Haohmaru in SoulCalibur 6 (fully expect a Capcom character now. Still really hoping for Cloud). Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat blew it before the tournament so nothing interesting there. Cross Tag Battle and FighterZ were leaked to hell and back so nothing remarkable their. Don’t know if Samurai Showdown or Under Night In Birth got anything, but the fact that I haven’t heard about it makes me doubt they did. There were no new announcements for new projects. And Smash... has Smash happened yet?

I just prefer not to think about that possibility. I have wanted Snake in Tekken so bad for so long. And I honestly don’t like being teased like that just because he likes messing with people and hates leaks.
Snake isn't actually in Tekken

Also, there were some new games, a new King of Fighters and a new Guilty Gear. A new version of UNIST was also announced.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yo uh

i think jokers grappling hook needs a nerf

my man lost the tech and he still got it

D

Deleted member

Man, Raito is playing so well, but it's just, how can you beat Leo's Joker?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake isn't actually in Tekken

Also, there were some new games, a new King of Fighters and a new Guilty Gear. A new version of UNIST was also announced.
You mean he wasn’t officially shown. I refuse to believe he licensed the franchise from the money grubbing whores at Konami just to troll fans at EVO. Even if he wanted to, the budget builders at Namco would have stopped him.

Also.... hmmm. I guess that’s why I didn’t see them. I don’t really follow those games. King of Fighters will be interesting but... I don’t know. Guilty Gear and UNIST just aren’t my thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

RIP Raito. Hey, at least we got a Duck hunt in top 8 for a brief moment in time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Leo got him ****ing downloaded.

So I'll say it again:

RIP Duck Hunt Dog, you'll have your chance another year

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You mean he wasn’t officially shown. I refuse to believe he licensed the franchise from the money grubbing whores at Konami just to troll fans at EVO. Even if he wanted to, the budget builders at Namco would have stopped him
No it was a video made by one of the dudes running the stream or something. @Onereasonanddone had the tweet

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Classic Leo.

Match 1 is close, match 2 is straight up murder.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm still waiting for a Shulk main to show off his top tier potential that he apparently has.
im trying with shulk but im just not getting the **** that other people do

im spamming his aerials, what more you want from me

Iridium

Smash Hero
Samsora hasn't beaten Leo since GENESIS if I'm correct, and that one win was during his Ike phase. Leo kind of terrorized him every other time they met. Can't see this going very well.

I'm still waiting for a Shulk main to show off his top tier potential that he apparently has.
Kome almost beat Samsora yesterday during the upset wave, but he definitely is more along the line of high tier to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom