• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Can we get a list of the AF boards we had over the past 4 or so years because I can't remember what we had for any of them.

Except Shaqboards.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we get a list of the AF boards we had over the past 4 or so years because I can't remember what we had for any of them.

Except Shaqboards.
There was ridley boards, knuckles boards, fire emblem as well.

I’m betting Waluigi boards

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I want Gokuboards.

He's finally in, breaking all the fan rules ARMS wished it could. :secretkpop:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There are a lot of fighting games that I want brought to Switch, but i think the one I want the most is SoulCalibur II HD Online. Mostly because, in addition to having Heihachi and Spawn like the other ports of II HD Online, being on switch would allow them to re-implement Link from the GameCube version. Which would not only be great marketing for the port, but would also make the Switch version the definitive version of SoulCalibur II.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
There are a lot of fighting games that I want brought to Switch, but i think the one I want the most is SoulCalibur II HD Online. Mostly because, in addition to having Heihachi and Spawn like the other ports of II HD Online, being on switch would allow them to re-implement Link from the GameCube version. Which would not only be great marketing for the port, but would also make the Switch version the definitive version of SoulCalibur II.
That'd be a neat scenario.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Does that game have cross-platform play?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just want more Guilty Gear games to come to Switch.

The new game is probably impossible but I'd settle for a port of Xrd Rev 2.

D

Deleted member

Ok, they haven't confirmed a Switch port yet.

Not sure where and when I was told that It was coming, but seems like It was just speculation.

Still, with DB FighterZ on Switch It could still happen in the future.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The greatest prank of all: having no board change at all

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I kind of want to do Shaqboards 2 if only because the sequel was finally released and so that all of the new users since then can relive the glory of that day. It was also the same day as a Direct, so...
https://smashboards.com/threads/attention-peons.397025/:yeahboi:

Most internet memes die out, but Shaq is forever.
It's a shame we don't get to keep these board changes as alternate skins. We have ****ing Smashboards Light, if people want to go through that torture, then Shaqboards is deserved.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's a shame we don't get to keep these board changes as alternate skins. We have ****ing Smashboards Light, if people want to go through that torture, then Shaqboards is deserved.
We did have them as a Premium skin at one point, but they were removed during site maintenance a while back.

Not unlike why Social Groups were removed, the skins aren't always the most stable...

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly really looking forward to Aprilboards. Too bad I forgot who I was during Emblemboards, I think it was Ike.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sansboards is the only way to go.

If Ridleyboards happened before Ridley got in, Sansboards needs to happen now that Sans is in.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I hope we get another X Zone game someday on the switch or something. Those games are incredibly underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom