• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So, been working on an animation project for quite a well now. Most likely coming in 3-5 months, but we have been hard at work! Here’s some models I have made for the project! :)

Out of shere curiosity, which of these are your favorites, to anyone reading this post who feels like answering.
AndreaAC AndreaAC @JDCabrera @Ralsei Noipoi Noipoi @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
View attachment 262993
Uhh, I guess I would say Chica. xD Mostly because a young relative of mine likes the character.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally finished watching the Ace Attorney anime.

It was a great run while it lasted. Quite the twist it was never would had expected it.

Makes me hope for an Ace Attorney anime of games 4-6.

Until then will be having fun playing the trilogy and hopefully 4-6 coming to the Switch eventually.
Expect to hear a lot of screeching and loud “I DEMAND A REFUND! LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!”s from the hallway.
Those parents are such idiots. Why bring your children to an R rated film to begin with?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uhh, I guess I would say Chica. xD Mostly because a young relative of mine likes the character.
Nice, nice.

Yo, if I made him/her some fanart, could you get it to ’em? Nothing creepy, don’t worry. Haha.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I JUST CHECKED THE RECORDING AND THERE ARE SO MANY MISSING FRAMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN IT JUST GO SMOOTHLY FOR ONCE!

Screw it, I'm not going to record this again, I'm just going to use what I have now.
Progress updatato!

Editing is mostly done.
This is not looking to be a good final product, but whateves. Like I've said before, this first episode is mainly meant to be world-building and premise building episode anyway. Nothing too special needs to be here, just the foundations of a plot.
I should have it ready and uploaded(along with embedded here) by tomorrow. It won't be pretty, but it's a start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Saw Sonic tonight.

Dude, what a fantastically fun movie! It just flew by, I wanted more. Also, oh my god, the [character] tease at the very beginning was so unexpected and the fact that they used Friends by Hyper Potions for the opening scene was probably the best choice.

Also, I started to tear up in the opening credits when the clip from Sonic 1 faded into Sonic Adventure as it zoomed out to show all of the Sega games making up the logo. Damn.

one last thing: Can I just mention that I was nearly in awe at the slow piano rendition of Green Hill Zone near the end? ****ing perfect.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Saw Sonic tonight.

Dude, what a fantastically fun movie! It just flew by, I wanted more. Also, oh my god, the [character] tease at the very beginning was so unexpected and the fact that they used Friends by Hyper Potions for the opening scene was probably the best choice.

Also, I started to tear up in the opening credits when the clip from Sonic 1 faded into Sonic Adventure as it zoomed out to show all of the Sega games making up the logo. Damn.

one last thing: Can I just mention that I was nearly in awe at the slow piano rendition of Green Hill Zone near the end? ****ing perfect.
Here’s the source of that track:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Man, I really wish SSF2's online mode was much more accessible when it comes to joining in a room to play a match, the requests always tend to time out. Making a room for myself doesn't help either as I've spent a long number of minutes for something to enter.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Are they a teenage boy? Because if so I can guess which Chica they prefer. /s
I know it's a joke, but no. And they are way younger in comparison to me.
Nice, nice.

Yo, if I made him/her some fanart, could you get it to ’em? Nothing creepy, don’t worry. Haha.
xD Thank you for the offer, Taylor. But I might just draw stuff for them, I am the artist aunt after all. They are the same relatives that gave the the Seapony Ariel challenge.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've had a tough time with getting into Animal Crossing (I have New Leaf and the DS game, but I haven't played much of them beyond getting the Demon King Ganon (and a few others) as villagers in my town for New Leaf, and I mainly play the Gamecube version for the free NES games), but I'll watch the Direct and see what's being added to Animal Crossing. (probably won't be able to watch it live, though, since I volunteer that day)

Besides, regardless of how I feel about the Direct after the fact, we're also getting Devil May Cry 3, a bunch of Double Dragon and River City Ransom games, and Sonic 2 on the Switch that day, so it'll still be good for me as far as Nintendo stuff is concerned.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Pretty sure that was a guarantee from the get go lol
from the get go?

yeah i'm sure nothing revealed in 2015 resulted in people thinking a respective port was to follow

this fanbase isn't one to erroneously believe smash reveals herald the game in question, or vice versa

<_<
>_>

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also in terms of animal crossing, we’ve barely seen anything outside of the tent, and we have only gotten around 1 minute of new footage since September.

So yeah there’s a lot we don’t know yet that will likely be covered

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished Birds of Prey. It’s a great movie. It’s not my favorite, a Gotham City movie with no Mr. Freeze or Poison Ivy can only do so much for me, but it was a fun watch and I’d have no problem watching it again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That’s awesome mate, congrats!
Congrats! That's awesome! :)
Congrats!!!
That's cool mate!
Congrats! What drink do you want? Drinks are on me. You earned it!
Thanks guys! It took a couple months to do it in singles in my new region but it finally happened! And it was all with my boi, Ness. :ultness:

CannonStreak CannonStreak Drinks, eh... i'll take water :p

Last edited:

leppy

Smash Cadet
If only I could hear this music coming from my TV... Scales' is my favorite leitmotif of the whole game for me.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just finished Birds of Prey. It’s a great movie. It’s not my favorite, a Gotham City movie with no Mr. Freeze or Poison Ivy can only do so much for me, but it was a fun watch and I’d have no problem watching it again.
I’m a bit surprised Poison Ivy wasn’t involved in the movie at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom