• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I realize this morning I’ve been listening to way too much Beatles music recently.
I dreamed I was engaged to paul mccarteny. After he proposed we ate cat food and then he tried to help me get through a difficult part in world of light.
I never do understand the weird **** that goes on in my brain.
You’re telling me, I mean I have weird dreams all the time myself.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I had a roach invade my office and then jump onto my back last night before I swatted it against a wall
Would’ve preferred dancing roach tbh

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had a roach invade my office and then jump onto my back last night before I swatted it against a wall
Would’ve preferred dancing roach tbh
I think everyone would prefer dancing roach. Because it doesnt fly away. I just spins, and sings to you while you debate if you should kill it or not

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Day 89264935 of quarantine...as time goes by, my love life starts to get complicated, I’ve pulled the devil trigger, and now I witness a perfect college girl defend herself and a bleeding out black cop while stars are busy protecting others from a nemesis of theirs...either that or I’m imagining things they you shall all ignore because I demand it.

D

Deleted member

Ok, @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Lamperouge Lamperouge @Smashing Ramen @Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna @Cutie Gwen @tehponycorn @Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Noipoi Noipoi @Zinith @Freezerburn @praline @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

It's time to talk about why I have been so absent from the site these past day, and what is the deal with my biggest plan ever now that three of my IRL friends are on board.

So long story short: this quarantine has ****ed up the minds of all of our parents. They have all become too petty, too extremist towards all of us and have made a lot of yikes stuff I don't even want to mention. And knowing how my friend Ben always tries to prevent me from bringing up the fact he is a boy near his parents (which already makes me worried about how he deals with stuff at his home), I can only fear what has happened to him with them during this quarantine.

And since we are all sick of so much family drama, so many problems over meaningless stuff and we just want some mental peace for some of us...

A WHOLE WEEK OF JUNE OR JULY AT SAN AGUSTÍN (THE SOUTH OF GRAN CANARIA)

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647
Between all of us we will pay for an apartment near one of the best places to pass the summer in our island. We will find someone who will take us there after paying an apartment and from there on out we will be an entire week on our own and without our parents.

No unnecessary drama, no worries, no transphobia and no bad moods. Just the five/six of us, my Disney+ account, our Nintendo Switchs, the beach and if we get lucky some cool parties.

I have already prepared my musical playlist for the car trip to San Agustín and all!
View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

My friends and I know that this idea would do a lot of great stuff for all of us both phisically and mentally.

I am so hyped for this, and the best thing is that my friends and I are finally closer to making it real.

So yeah, in the meantime I will have to deal with my parents... But some months after this Coronavirus crap is over my friends and I will finally shine!!!!!
Yo, awesome! Have fun, man!
also nice pfp

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok, @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Lamperouge Lamperouge @Smashing Ramen @Dyllybirdy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna @Cutie Gwen @tehponycorn @Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F Noipoi Noipoi @Zinith @Freezerburn @praline @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

It's time to talk about why I have been so absent from the site these past day, and what is the deal with my biggest plan ever now that three of my IRL friends are on board.

So long story short: this quarantine has ****ed up the minds of all of our parents. They have all become too petty, too extremist towards all of us and have made a lot of yikes stuff I don't even want to mention. And knowing how my friend Ben always tries to prevent me from bringing up the fact he is a boy near his parents (which already makes me worried about how he deals with stuff at his home), I can only fear what has happened to him with them during this quarantine.

And since we are all sick of so much family drama, so many problems over meaningless stuff and we just want some mental peace for some of us...

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647
Between all of us we will pay for an apartment near one of the best places to pass the summer in our island. We will find someone who will take us there after paying an apartment and from there on out we will be an entire week on our own and without our parents.

No unnecessary drama, no worries, no transphobia and no bad moods. Just the five/six of us, my Disney+ account, our Nintendo Switchs, the beach and if we get lucky some cool parties.

I have already prepared my musical playlist for the car trip to San Agustín and all!
View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

My friends and I know that this idea would do a lot of great stuff for all of us both phisically and mentally.

I am so hyped for this, and the best thing is that my friends and I are finally closer to making it real.

So yeah, in the meantime I will have to deal with my parents... But some months after this Coronavirus crap is over my friends and I will finally shine!!!!!
I really enjoy this idea you created. I hope it all goes well and you can find some peace soon.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647

View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

Ayy, that's great my man.

Some time away from your current living situation should do you good. It sucks that you gotta wait a bit longer for it to happen but we're still here for you if you need a little peace in the meantime.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647

View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

xD I swear, the moment I saw the images, this music popped up in my head:

:3 Suena como una MARAVILLOSA IDEA, JD! XD La verdad que envidia que tienes lugares asi de vacacionales tan cerca! Ojala y Dios quiera que todo esto se realize y se den el respiro mas grande sus vidas! La mejor de las suertes!

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Brawl had the best main theme. Just booting up the game, and suddenly your TV blasts AUDI FAMAAAAAAAAAM with all these badass cutscenes playing.

You can't tell me that wasn't hype.
I always heard that entire song correctly except I thought the first word is 'alibaba'.

View attachment 268646
View attachment 268647

View attachment 268648
View attachment 268649
View attachment 268650
View attachment 268651

Good luck with that!

Also very appropriate Queen songs.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My mother just came home from shopping.

I'm surprised she was able to find everything on the shopping list I wrote for her. Even more surprised a forgetful person like her remember every item on the list to begin with.

I can't wait to eat Nucita chocolates later.

D

Deleted member

Agreed, and I’d say the Wii version is pretty up there too, at least second best.
Multiplayer Mario is a legendary edition even if it's hell to play. You don't really know your friend unless they throw you into a pit.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That is exactly what I was thinking. Actually, MANY people were thinking that, because it's way too obvious. Ridley is the most sadistic and violent of the Nintendo Villains. And well, he stabs and eats all kinds of people if he feels like it.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Ridley would def work the best, but I wouldn't mind Twilight Princess Ganondorf.

Bowser would be interesting, but they would have to take like, some REALLY creative liberties.
I was thinking Bowser too. Angry lizard people would really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom