• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SOCIAL THREAD 4.102 Alpha: KRSHSKRSH Transmission Interrupted. Critical Error. It's Happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My first windows were attached to the walls.
The classic, you're in consumer support and you ask someone to close a window only to see someone actually getting up to close its actuall window.....

idk if it happened, but lets just say that I very weel see someone in this world facepalmed subtly because of that :)

D

Deleted member

I just noticed the Surface 3 (non-Pro) is a thing now. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Does it expand when you play DK?
Everything expands thanks to the Feature Length :dkmelee:

Well, Im out, ironically I don't have a pun or bad joke today lol

*walks away in shame holding 3 Misdreavus*

Goodnight Everybody!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
it can't....but the system CAN be expanded with either that controller or a gba as controller :)

And the gbp.....I FREAKING LOVE THAT THING!!!!
*looks at your icon*
*Final Boss*
"..."
"..."
"Mario?"
"..."
"...Mario?"
"..."
"How do I-a jump again?"
*reading through book*
"Who put all-a these dang slippers-a here..."
"...I forget how to jump."
"And I-a lost my hammer."

[GAME OVER]

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just don't understand why some people outright make fun of fans of certain characters.

Ridley, Ice Climbers, Chrom, Lucas, all those guys. I mean, hell, some people take it really far. Like, of course they'd be upset that their personal favorite didn't make it. But eh, people suck by nature, so there's that.

Schadenfreude is stupid.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just don't understand why some people outright make fun of fans of certain characters.

Ridley, Ice Climbers, Chrom, Lucas, all those guys. I mean, hell, some people take it really far. Like, of course they'd be upset that their personal favorite didn't make it. But eh, people suck by nature, so there's that.

Schadenfreude is stupid.
It's because they need something to hate.

Even when it means hating something really stupid, like someone's personal desires for a mascot fighter.

D

Deleted member

I only make fun of the "#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING" thing just for the sake of it. I don't really hate Ice Climbers nor the other characters that got cut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The tweet specifically mentions Mewtwo download deadline being today with Sakurai retweeting it. While it doesn't confirm Mewtwo will appear in the Direct but considering everything and that Sakurai is tweeting about the Direct, I feel this is basically confirmation Mewtwo will be showcased in some form.

Last edited:

Soul.

It mentions Mewtwo? URL pls

Schadenfreude is stupid.
It's really stupid, but at the same time, it's the Internet.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
*looks at your icon*
*Final Boss*
"..."
"..."

"Mario?"
"..."
"...Mario?"
"..."
"How do I-a jump again?"
*reading through book*
"Who put all-a these dang slippers-a here..."
"...I forget how to jump."
"And I-a lost my hammer."

[GAME OVER]
Why do you think I made that joke?

It`s more of a satire because it`s just so true. btw, I even chnaged my status so it`s even more obvious :)#

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Prankboards when!?

Schadenfreude is stupid.
Sure is.

Also, people who are like "X character is bad, therefore you should feel bad liking X!". It's like who are you to tell me whether I should feel bad or not!? I'm the only one to decide if I'm going to feel like ****! Lol. But seriously, I don't understand how people could find joy in another's misfortunes, and even make fun of people. Those people that do stuff like that are probably insecure themselves and feel a sense of inferiority for whatever reason. I wonder if they're more empathetic irl (or act differently) and it's only the internet that makes them act like that. However, I'm one to say that the internet shouldn't be an excuse to act rude.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
The tweet specifically mentions Mewtwo download deadline being today with Sakurai retweeting it. While it doesn't confirm Mewtwo will appear in the Direct but considering everything and that Sakurai is tweeting about the Direct, I feel this is basically confirmation Mewtwo will be showcased in some form.

I'm taking about his newest re-tweet from Nintendo themselves about the direct.
https://twitter.com/sora_sakurai

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
He has also re-tweeted a tweet from Nintendo themselves about the direct.
https://twitter.com/sora_sakurai
That and coupled with his recent Twitter activity, this leads me to believe that this Direct will have Smash Bros. related information and, in particular, Mewtwo. In the past, he only tweeted Directs when it had to do with Super Smash Bros.

Soul.

Also, people who are like "X character is bad, therefore you should feel bad liking X!". It's like who are you to tell me whether I should feel bad or not!? I'm the only one to decide if I'm going to feel like ****! Lol. But seriously, I don't understand how people could find joy in another's misfortunes, and even make fun of people. Those people that do stuff like that are probably insecure themselves and feel a sense of inferiority for whatever reason. I wonder if they're more empathetic irl (or act differently) and it's only the internet that makes them act like that. However, I'm one to say that the internet shouldn't be an excuse to act rude.
People do this too when their character gets nerfed. Really sucks.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
The wait for the Direct is consuming me at the moment. I guess I'm fortunate that tomorrow isn't such a busy day and I think I'd rather the stream be shown later on in the day anyways rather than in the morning, where I'm certain many people have classes or work to attend to

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Schadenfreude is stupid.
Schadenfreude typically begets more schadenfreude. In all likeliness, everyone that does so, save for people that don't care whatsoever about the roster/characters probably had at least one character they wanted to get in and didn't. Of course, it's always funny when it happens to someone else. The dissonance between the haves and the have-nots is only bolstered by things like it becoming the funny/"cool" thing to do to make fun of a specific group. Could be both a way of coping and mindlessly following the crow, could people are really that petty/indifferent/asses about it. Complaining about them only ends up feeding the mindset/behavior.

That all said, my one and only post in this thread is finished. Call me when it's time to burn things.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, now it's time for me to change my profile pic for the day...

英国で産まれた帰国子女の金剛デース!
ヨロシクオネガイシマース!
"It's the English-born returnee, Kongou!
Nice to meet you!"

Am I doing it right?

In other news, I really hope for some footage of Mewtwo today...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow, so many people are changing their avatars for today...

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Well, now it's time for me to change my profile pic for the day...

英国で産まれた帰国子女の金剛デース!
ヨロシクオネガイシマース!
"It's the English-born returnee, Kongou!
Nice to meet you!"

Am I doing it right?

In other news, I really hope for some footage of Mewtwo today...
I literally just changed from a Kongou avatar several minutes ago

Soul.

I'd change my avatar, but unfortunately you all see me as the Pikachu user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom