• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I like a song, I can listen to it on loop for an hour with no problems.

That's what I'm doing right now because I need to finish a report.
That's what Im doing now too with a new Nightwish song; it usually took me 2-3 listens to digest a song but if I like it I replay it like 15 more times.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm gonna put this ending theme right here.
There. Now let's wait for the end. And let's all remember how those social threads happened...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Confessions?
I'll be honest, I've been divided on this thread. On one hand, there's a lot of great moments and conversations that happened here. But on the other, there's the spam, whining (especially in the beginning), and pointless debate after pointless debate.
Here's hoping 5.0 is much better in comparison.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll admit I haven't posted as much in this particular thread. Mostly because I didn't have as much to talk about. But most of y'all are alright.

Anyways, in honor of my hype for Mortal Kombat X here's a video of every Sub-Zero Fatality. (I hope this isn't considered spam or anything.)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Let's all celebrate our impending doom!
TIEM TO BOOGIE!!!111

FYI, Social thread ending doesn't mean the end of all life. There are other threads and you always have PM's.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, at the moderator room, where everyone is waiting for this thread to go and let a new one appear :

Oh yeah, confessions ? You guys are the best in the world. Even when there's weird talks and whinning, it was nice. Now, time to see a new thread with maybe new people. Who knows what the futur will bring us ? I hope good things.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My confession is that I've always wanted to use this on someone.

Other than that,I was pretty swaggy. :troll: To a swagtastic 4.0 m8yz

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
While I only began posting in the Social Thread earlier today, I've always enjoyed reading the various conversations that go on in here. If this truly is the last thread, I will be disappointed, but I guess there really isn't much I can do about it. At least there are plenty of other good threads on the forum!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Confessions?
I'll be honest, I've been divided on this thread. On one hand, there's a lot of great moments and conversations that happened here. But on the other, there's the spam, whining (especially in the beginning), and pointless debate after pointless debate.
Here's hoping 5.0 is much better in comparison.
Quoted for truth
Let's all celebrate our impending doom!
TIEM TO BOOGIE!!!111

FYI, Social thread ending doesn't mean the end of all life. There are other threads and you always have PM's.
SkeletonPuppetDances.gif

'twas a long run

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
everyone is talking about confessions now? I really don't got that many that I want to share unless I wanted to get banned or Killed.
All I can say you guys a cool, I have a twin, and the spam can be a little annoying at times.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I see everyone's being emotional on the whole 'last ST' thing... Eh.

Anyway, anyone for some 3DS matches?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Let's dance, shall we ?
501.gif

0a8.gif

giphy (7).gif

Dancing is a nice way to wait for death.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Since we're all in the mood...
Being here for the past 6+ months have been the greatest in my life. I recently re entered the school year with worries and I was hyped for Smash 4. Joining SmashBoards was an experience: I got to meet some interesting users, make friends, have some laughs, and I was able to be myself away from the stress of the real world. Unfortuantely, this was also a curse since I became more of a procrastinator and it effected my sleeping schedule. While I may have had my "moments" in this thread, each and everyone of you guys are special. While I never got to see any of you face to face, you guys are like my friends.

I'll admit, this confession has more cheese than an overstuffed calzone but I truly appreciate all of you guys. You nonsensical whimsy helped deal with some stress in my life. Even though this won't be the last thread, I'm still glad I finally got to open up about my feelings about you all. :b:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Is there another good place to chat in this forum after this thread closes and we wait for the next one?
image.jpg

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
The last social? Seriously? :( What a bummer that would be. Where will I go for the E3 hype? *Potential* Smash DLC next year? Hell even Mewtwo still isn't out yet. And I was so happy with the TTYD news too (just watch that turn out to be fake lol). Since everyone's doing it, I fell obliged to link in this, it's not just the credits theme, but the game's theme in general, and it is 100% awesome.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I really am the only sane man here...

Anyway, my definite top 4 anime:
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Death Note
- Parasyte
- Attack on Titan

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You guys are doofs, putting out confessions like you all are gonna die. Everything is gonna be just fine!

Have a cookie!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You guys are doofs, putting out confessions like you all are gonna die. Everything is gonna be just fine!

Have a cookie!
Sugar pls
How about instead of hanging out in this thread we all breath some life into all the dead Character social threads?
I heard the Falco one was a ghost town.
@Ffamran would like this

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why isn't there music?
We can't "end in a bang" without music!

Shall I retrieve the Little Einsteins? :troll:

Have a cookie!
Those look like raisins.

upload_2015-3-26_17-18-44.jpeg

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
How about instead of hanging out in this thread we all breath some life into all the dead Character social threads?
I heard the Yoshi one is a ghost town.
Fixed
The last social? Seriously? :( What a bummer that would be. Where will I go for the E3 hype? *Potential* Smash DLC next year? Hell even Mewtwo still isn't out yet. And I was so happy with the TTYD news too (just watch that turn out to be fake lol). Since everyone's doing it, I fell obliged to link in this, it's not just the credits theme, but the game's theme in general, and it is 100% awesome.
I immediatly love you because Ghost Trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom